NFL Football Thread 2015

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sanchez is better now then when he was with the Jets. Sanchez never won a division crown. He made playoffs with Jets as wild cards and never made it to the Superbowl. The Denver Defense last year is better than the Jets Defense was when Rex and Sanchez took Jets to the playoffs many years ago. Assuming the Denver Defense NOW is still better than that old Jets Defense, they should be able to make the playoffs with Sanchez. Theoretically Sanchez should do better in/with Denver than he has done before, but saying he will win the division and or make the Superbowl, let alone win it, is preposterous right now. This why I think they take 5th or more likely 6th playoff seed.

Jets will only get a playoff shot with Fritz at the helm and until the paperwork is signed I won't make that prediction. Can't trust Geno
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
AF 5353
AF 5353
Goon
AF 5353
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:33 am

Post by AF 5353 »

I didnt say the Broncos will certainly win the SB or the West. What I said was it seems foolish to me to call it a race between Oakland and KC.

I don't see how it's preposterous to suggest they're still preseason favorites to win the West. Defensively, what they lost was replaced adequately. Crick and Nelson replacing Trevathan and Jackson is not the end of the world, and Wolfe was much more important to their defense in 2015 than Jackson was. They return all other defensive starters from 2015. This is a defense that one year ago was perhaps among the greatest of all time, and in large part won the SB single handedly. I'll give that level of dominance the benefit of the doubt any day of the week.

The offense has question marks but in my opinion not enough to dismiss them as contenders and say the West comes down to OAK and KC. I believe Kubiak will get the most out of Sanchez, he's a hell of a coach. Guy got a playoff win out of TJ Yates!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Very well then I suppose preposterous is the wrong word, should have wrote:

Theoretically Sanchez should do better in/with Denver than he has done before, but winning the division, making the Superbowl, and winning the Superbowl, is unlikely in my eyes.

The Denver oline may have some question marks but the rbs and wrs are the same. "Will Sanchez have the right time in the pocket to use those weapons properly" is a good question
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

What do you guys think about Raiders possibly going to Las Vegas?
AF 5353
AF 5353
Goon
AF 5353
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:43 am

Post by AF 5353 »

I personally don't see the pushback from the owners on the idea of a pro team in Vegas. It's not as if there aren't gamblers and bookmakers in every city in the league currently hosting a franchise.
Last edited by AF 5353 on Mon May 23, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Not enough Raiders fans IN Vegas.

Stadium would be filled with a hodgepodge of fuckos who like other teams, and attendance might be wonky as shit. I actually just don't see it as profitable to move a team to Vegas.

I don't really get it.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius

Return to “General Discussion”