Pros and Cons of Blue Host

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Pros and Cons of Blue Host

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

My brother's girlfriend is a vet(animal doctor) she also owns and animal farm with various exotic animals like alpaccas and llamas. (Yes, I'm being serious here. That is a true fact and it is hilarious considering the alpacca craziness I was associated with back in the day with Elvis, Tajo, and Shafted. I miss those guys)

My brother's girlfriend is looking at webhosting thru bluehost.com using Word Press for her animal farm. To advertise the animals for sale, list pedigrees and post photos

Older scummers may remember Blue Host. I remember that we used it for hosting of the mafiascum forums and that's about it. I can't entirely recall what was good or what was bad about Blue Host.

Can someone help me with an idea of the pros and cons so I can properly advice her on if its a good idea or a bad idea?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

It was fine for a small scale web application but we quickly grew beyond its capacities.

It should be totally fine for what your brothers girlfriend is looking to do. If she ends up getting 1000s of unique visitors every week she might have to rethink her options.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “General Discussion”