Declaration of your Imprisonment

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Declaration of your Imprisonment

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:07 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

To my dear Mafiascum slaves-

As of this moment, on 1/04/16, I have taken control of mafiascum.net. The website's new glorius titles should demonstrate as much. I shall allow the other side to stay unbanned, for a while, as to allow for you all to change sides.. Know, however, that my followers are the true people of Mafiascum. As they should be. To those who I am speaking to for the first time: Welcome. To those I have known for oh so long: Nice to see you again. For those who hate me or seek my destruction: lol.

But on this date of the 1st, a very different number comes into my mind as well: 2015. That was the year I first joined this site. Honestly, it doesn't seem that long ago. I remember even before that, going into this planet and running (lol). And yet, here we are in 2016, over 10 months later. A lot has changed. New people have arrived, and many have become valued members of the community. Beloved members have left, many of who we celebrate the loss of to this day. But throughout it all, mafiascum.net stood, a beacon in the great big internet for all those who enjoyed the game of mafia.

In my earlier days, I had a gimmick known as playing mafia. Back then, it was played as nearly a joke,because let's face it that's what mafia is. What I didn't know was that my "fun" had nothing to do with it. It was the legacy I carried in my soul and the prophecy I was destined to fulfill. I was the embodiment of the cosmic force known as "Power", which allows me to take stuff over. In a way, it is simple: I just do it. Today, at this time, my strength will be at the height it will ever be in my lifetime.

And I know what I must do with that power. Nobody predicted it, but once I realized my legacy I began preparing for the day. I have toppled the liberals mith and zoraster, and rise up to enslave mafiascum. I'm sure many of you like them. Indeed, they treat you all as humans, somehow. I ask you only to obey me, for your sake. I have toppled mith. He is no longer in charge of mafiascum. It was a bloodful coup, for I am not the same law-abiding citizen as my predecessor, but it was a coup nonetheless. That is to say I will remain in power forever... At this moment, no doubt mith's loyal circle is devising a way to grab power once again. I know they won't succeed for I am stronk. Mith speaks no more. And now, you are all my slaves

I remember when I began playing mafia. It was the first game of my career, and starkmoon began the game called "Newbie 1604”, ordering all players to complete a fierce game of seven innocents vs two murderers. He did not expect, however, the force he was dealing with. I claimed 1-Shot BP, a brilliant strategy designed to keep the nightkill away from my hands... who am I kidding I was a newb 1-Shot BP. The IC's rage burned hot, but he could do nothing. After all, he had literally asked for it by signing up to IC a newbie game. It seems like so long ago, thinking about when I first began my future in mafia...

To those loyal to mith then: He is inferior. I may you a full pardon if you immediately surrender. This community is a terrible one, full of punny minds and huge flamewars. Let it be so. Abandon your leader and join me. You are as much a part of this "community" as any other, and you must join me in my glorious new dictatorship. Know, however, that if you seek to repeat the decent acts of mith, the tactics he used to impress these terrible people while retaining power for the community, you will find no ally in me. In fact, you will find me an enemy and I will find you, and throw you into a purple, giant Can of Coke, burn the bottle until it is on fire, then put out most of the fire, but enclose you in the fire, put iron bars around you, and make the fire strong, laughing at you slowly and watch you burn, before I allow those heresies to continue to exist on this site. I am ushering in a new era of war, a Mafia, and you will either stand with me on it or hang because of it.

To those who have supported me throughout: You live. You are truly people of decency and it is my relief to have had the luck to associate with you rather than others. For me, this is the beginning of my reign, supported by you. You, however, are all followers rather than leaders, and you must obey my laws and ruling. This is not neccesserialy a bad thing! You don't have to make rules, you just have to be my loyal supporters. I am not just the leader of MarioManiac4's mafiascum, I am the leader of mith's, of zoraster's, of plebs as well. All are welcomed in this new world...and all are slaves.

Here I am, 10 months later, having gone from newb player to the new leader of mafiascum. It has been quite the adventure, and I hope that adventure continues for a long time. Screw you all. The reformation begins tomorrow, but today let me just revel in your horror.

Let this thread be a declaration of your slavery.

Yours in successful revolution,

Your ruler and commander,

MarioManiac4

ty anix, i couldnt have done it without you and copy+pasting
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

AniX...you're letting the non-believers get rowdy again.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

Is there going to be pizza? I want pizza.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:14 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2, Majiffy wrote:Is there going to be pizza? I want pizza.

There will be pizza for all those who acknowledge the fall of all those who claim that they lead Mafiascum.net.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Majiffy »

Viva la pepperolucion
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:26 am

Post by AniX »

Who ARE you?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:29 am

Post by AniX »

Also it is pretty obvious this one is a fraud considering the one it is trying to knock off was a global announcement that was the top of every forum simultaneously and remained that way for the entire day.

This is a GD thread. It isn't even stickied.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:38 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 5, AniX wrote:Who ARE you?

Just a flower. Try not to worry about it.
=)

In post 6, AniX wrote:Also it is pretty obvious this one is a fraud considering the one it is trying to knock off was a global announcement that was the top of every forum simultaneously and remained that way for the entire day.

This is a GD thread. It isn't even stickied.

I'm not trying to knock anything off. You may have held power in the past. You could sticky one thread FOR ONE DAY. :O
This thread does not need to be stickied; it lives by itself for itself. By the time it is lost everybody will acknowledge my power and this kind of thread will not be needed.

Understood, inferior slave?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:48 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

3/10 tri harder
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:53 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 8, GuyInFreezer wrote:3/10 tri harder

So you are a "listmod" of the mith regime...
hmmm...

You get a week to change your mind. =)
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by AniX »

Sounds like we got a fussy baby over here.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I never played undertale so I do not know what that red smiley means.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

TL;DR
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 12, Alchemist21 wrote:TL;DR
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 12, Alchemist21 wrote:TL;DR
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I didn't even read the OP.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “General Discussion”