Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1374, Postie wrote:That post was so generically abusive and seemingly out of place that I actually checked to see if it was a spambot.

everyone look and care about what this dumbass has to say
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1373, Blinzer wrote:i'm on my own side false prophet

you think you can go around telling people what's good when you yourself don't apply the very things you are saying

breeding your own weakness and then challenging the real deal is the easiest way to get demolished, boy
You only call me a false prophet for you are blind to the truth of the correct path. If your eyes were opened, you would be far less abusive and far more correct.

You who determine that I am not good; you yourself are incorrect. The correct path is the highest arbiter of morality in the universe, and I am its only follower.

The "real deal" is the correct path. Everything else is petty distractions.

And I'm not a boy.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Postie »

Accountant

Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1376, Accountant wrote:
In post 1373, Blinzer wrote:i'm on my own side false prophet

you think you can go around telling people what's good when you yourself don't apply the very things you are saying

breeding your own weakness and then challenging the real deal is the easiest way to get demolished, boy
You only call me a false prophet for you are blind to the truth of the correct path. If your eyes were opened, you would be far less abusive and far more correct.

You who determine that I am not good; you yourself are incorrect. The correct path is the highest arbiter of morality in the universe, and I am its only follower.

The "real deal" is the correct path. Everything else is petty distractions.

And I'm not a boy.
you're a false prophet because if you were even a level 2 player of this game you would know that the first skill you get is the one to see that everyone is just like you

but you're playing this game with the absolute conviction that's not the case

don't be in such a rush to shit on yourself, try saying nothing next so you can minimize your odds of being destroyed
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1378, Blinzer wrote:you're a false prophet because if you were even a level 2 player of this game you would know that the first skill you get is the one to see that everyone is just like you

don't be in such a rush to shit on yourself, try saying nothing next so you can minimize your odds of being destroyed
The correct path is akin to a cheat code that allows you to instantly win regardless of playing skill, if you consider the universe as a game.

As for your second remark, the premise of that statement is wrong. I was not destroyed and I did not shit on myself.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1375, Blinzer wrote:
In post 1374, Postie wrote:That post was so generically abusive and seemingly out of place that I actually checked to see if it was a spambot.

everyone look and care about what this dumbass has to say
I care.

If we all care together, we can bring people back to life :]
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1379, Accountant wrote:
In post 1378, Blinzer wrote:you're a false prophet because if you were even a level 2 player of this game you would know that the first skill you get is the one to see that everyone is just like you

The correct path is akin to a cheat code that allows you to instantly win regardless of playing skill, if you consider the universe as a game.

As for your second remark, the premise of that statement is wrong. I was not destroyed and I did not shit on myself.
excellent job on casually dismissing what i said without analyzing it all so that you can continue to pretend like you stand a chance. 10/10, would have worked on anybody except the champ. your instant appropriation of the types of actions you criticize other people for is going to go a long way with me, especially when you still managed to make the mistake twice after i had called it out the post before
thank you for showing the rest of the world that your mentality is so good you are in a rush to make it look like i can see the future, i'm sure your mentality is full of powerful ideas

i don't even have to do anything for these idiots to trip on themselves
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:03 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1381, Blinzer wrote:i don't even have to do anything for these idiots to trip on themselves
Famous last words.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1381, Blinzer wrote:excellent job on casually dismissing what i said without analyzing it all so that you can continue to pretend like you stand a chance. 10/10, would have worked on anybody except the champ. your instant appropriation of the types of actions you criticize other people for is going to go a long way with me, especially when you still managed to make the mistake twice after i had called it out the post before
Vague and meaningless criticism.

orsoyouthought
orsoyouthought
Watcher
orsoyouthought
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 am

Post by orsoyouthought »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8737933#p8737933]post 1382[/url], mykonian wrote:
In post 1381, Blinzer wrote:i don't even have to do anything for these idiots to trip on themselves
Famous last words.
i'm going to make a liar out of you

my last words are that you are a stupid fucking powerless nigg3r
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Accountant »

Enjoy your IP ban for evasion.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Papa Zito »

rip
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Davsto »

I was all like "wow who wants a bet about how long it'll take this bozo to get banned"

And it turns out he's banned already

I'm disappointed in an odd way
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Good riddance, only we get to semi-mock Accountant and ask him ridiculous hypotheticals
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Annadog40 »

*them
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:48 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1388, Not_Mafia wrote:Good riddance, only we get to semi-mock Accountant and ask him ridiculous hypotheticals
In all seriousness, with this thread (and perhaps the SE philosophical one, I don't follow that) for Accountant to blow off steam in, I do begin to like accountant better. It got a bit oppressive at points.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Accountant »

>oppressive

Just like the utopia itself amiright

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Killthestory »

lmao blinzer finally got to you accountant. you shouldnt have directed him to this thread. you know what happens when blinzer goes on a forum
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

You mean like when he shitposted on the Salem forums and got permabanned?

The utopia is there for all. I will certainly freely advertise it in public for anyone who wants to learn. Should those people turn out to be not learners but trolls, that is not my issue. They will be dealt with at the will of the moderators.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

First of all, let's acknowledge that humans as biological organisms are inherently disgusting. There is nothing attractive about a sack of meat, bones and blood. So does this mean that I am a misanthrope who loathes humanity? No. That's because I also acknowledge that humans are more than just gross sacks of flesh - indeed, to view humans as sacks of flesh alone is in a way offensive and insulting.

What humans have that allows them to rise above their fleshy origins are their ideals, those beliefs that they hold to the highest extent and with every breath, every heartbeat, every moment of their lives strive to uphold. Justice. Honor. Selfishness. Equality. Freedom. Balance. Love. Hope. Those are the things that take people beyond the level of animals. In this manner, even a disgusting pile of meat may be transformed into something beautiful. The lungs are still fleshy lumps, but they're fleshy lumps that pump air into an ideal. The face is still a mottled surface indented by crevices and scars, but it is used to express and impose a beautiful ideal.

Therefore, we arrive at the inevitable conclusion: humans
are
their ideals. Their worth, their status as human beings, the seat of their existence as something above an animal, their very personhood - this is all due to the strength in which they execute their ideal. The purer the ideal, the purer the execution, the more dedicated a human is to their ideal, to the point where they can no longer be said to be a "thing", but a living embodiment of their ideal - that it what it means to be a person. That it what it means to be a human.

If we accept, then, that a person is defined by their ideal, we see now why nuance is a terrible idea. Adding nuance messes up the extreme black and white ideals of the world. Black and white are very pure colors. Grey is not. It's a mixed color; it dilutes the purity of anything it is set onto. And the purity in this case is that of their personhood. We therefore come to the inevitable conclusion that people who do not think in black or white have diluted identities. Uf the world can be seen as a race of beautiful heroes and villains clashing as they attempt to impose their ideals on the world, then grey people are just side characters. Extras and NPCs.
Boring losers
. They're not people, just like an extra in a movie isn't a person and is only fit to be background noise or killed off when convenient. They do not have the purity of ideal required to be a real person.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

^ Shaziro, respond.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1394, Accountant wrote:First of all, let's acknowledge that humans as biological organisms are inherently disgusting. There is nothing attractive about a sack of meat, bones and blood. So does this mean that I am a misanthrope who loathes humanity? No. That's because I also acknowledge that humans are more than just gross sacks of flesh - indeed, to view humans as sacks of flesh alone is in a way offensive and insulting.

What humans have that allows them to rise above their fleshy origins are their ideals, those beliefs that they hold to the highest extent and with every breath, every heartbeat, every moment of their lives strive to uphold. Justice. Honor. Selfishness. Equality. Freedom. Balance. Love. Hope. Those are the things that take people beyond the level of animals. In this manner, even a disgusting pile of meat may be transformed into something beautiful. The lungs are still fleshy lumps, but they're fleshy lumps that pump air into an ideal. The face is still a mottled surface indented by crevices and scars, but it is used to express and impose a beautiful ideal.

Therefore, we arrive at the inevitable conclusion: humans
are
their ideals. Their worth, their status as human beings, the seat of their existence as something above an animal, their very personhood - this is all due to the strength in which they execute their ideal. The purer the ideal, the purer the execution, the more dedicated a human is to their ideal, to the point where they can no longer be said to be a "thing", but a living embodiment of their ideal - that it what it means to be a person. That it what it means to be a human.

If we accept, then, that a person is defined by their ideal, we see now why nuance is a terrible idea. Adding nuance messes up the extreme black and white ideals of the world. Black and white are very pure colors. Grey is not. It's a mixed color; it dilutes the purity of anything it is set onto. And the purity in this case is that of their personhood. We therefore come to the inevitable conclusion that people who do not think in black or white have diluted identities. Uf the world can be seen as a race of beautiful heroes and villains clashing as they attempt to impose their ideals on the world, then grey people are just side characters. Extras and NPCs.
Boring losers
. They're not people, just like an extra in a movie isn't a person and is only fit to be background noise or killed off when convenient. They do not have the purity of ideal required to be a real person.
The human body is actually not disgusting to me. It is an incredibly complicated living machine, with so many redundancies and so many efficiencies in it's basic processes alone. Furthermore, the human brain is fascinating to me, every aspect of it. That said, yes, a person is more than that amazing organic machine.

You ignore that humans also have ideals that many find distasteful, like hate and spite and anger and greed. Humans aren't some perfection, but that said, yes the ideals are part of what makes us...us. However. People whos bodies have undergone purely aesthetic changes, such as wrinkling or going more pale, often deal with depression because of these changes. We are -also- our bodies. The two are combined. You cannot ignore this fact just because you want to, it is not something you can handwave. Furthermore, people are not their ideals because they very often do not act in a way they would see as ideal. That is why if you ask 100 people if they think it's okay to steal they will say no, but some of those who said no will still shoplift or swipe things from purses, etc. We are -not- our ideals. We are our actions. Ideals mean little, even "how they execute their ideals" doesn't mean as much as -what- they do.

You are, however, assuming that Black and White is good, and concluding from that the idea that grey is bad. There is no reason to assume black and white is good. Extremes are almost always bad, in fact, and there is no such thing as perfection. There never will be. Nuance also is not a matter of "accepting some bad with the good", it is a matter of "Doing this objectively good thing will cause this objectively bad thing. There is no way around it. Alternately, this objectively good thing here causes this other objectively bad thing. They are different, they are our only options, and neither is particularly better or worse because it depends on your perspective. To that end, I will ask you this. Are you prepared to accept that other people have different perspectives than you, that it is okay for them to do so, and that them having a different perspective does not make them necessarily wrong?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1396, Shaziro wrote:People whos bodies have undergone purely aesthetic changes, such as wrinkling or going more pale, often deal with depression because of these changes. We are -also- our bodies. The two are combined.
I do not deny that there are humans defined by their bodies. My assertion is this: bodies are inherently a bad way to give worth to someone. We do not give someone more worth because they are healthier or have certain genes. Thus, these people are doing it wrong. They are muddling up their ideals with this worthless fixation on the body, and because of this, they are lesser for it.

This fact is most evident when you look at the people who do hold pure ideals. I myself. Extremists like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. Socrates, Gandhi, Jesus. So many different people, but they are alike in their unwavering commitment to their ideal, to the point where the body becomes merely... irrelevant. Outdated. Pointless.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1396, Shaziro wrote:Furthermore, people are not their ideals because they very often do not act in a way they would see as ideal. That is why if you ask 100 people if they think it's okay to steal they will say no, but some of those who said no will still shoplift or swipe things from purses, etc. We are -not- our ideals. We are our actions. Ideals mean little, even "how they execute their ideals" doesn't mean as much as -what- they do.
Yes, and these people are what we call hypocrites. They are those with muddled ideals, the very subhumans I have been constantly railing against. Here is the truth: humans are ideals. People are ideals. Therefore if there is someone who contradicts their ideals and must be judged by their actions, such a person would not be a person at all. It is for this reason that I say that anyone who is not an extremist isn't a person, because a failure to be extreme implies a contradiction - you assert an ideal, but fail to take it to its logical extreme.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1396, Shaziro wrote:Are you prepared to accept that other people have different perspectives than you, that it is okay for them to do so, and that them having a different perspective does not make them necessarily wrong?
No.

Return to “General Discussion”