Secret Hitler (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Korina »

ignore my shameless ego post
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Korina »

Yea, but like, 7p is the most fun game to play. 8p and above is too many people and extremely unbalanced. 6p and below is too few people and extremely un-fun.
That also means that shots have to be made more carefully. And also, fascists aren't guarenteed to win if it comes down to a 3v3. They have to topdeck from that point on and hope they can win on policies, or hope they can get the gun again, which liberals won't allow to happen.

To illustrate the point about 8p+ being broken:
The 9-10p board has two investigates back-to-back. Let's say two people conflict, and the president checks someone else and they claim fascist.
Let's say the next person conflicts as well, and they get investigation. They check the previous president. They see liberal.

They now know who three of the four fascists are, and one liberal, meaning they know the alignment of half the people on the board. This is only made worse if the second investigator is hitler, since they automatically know who all their fascists are, and that everyone else is a liberal.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Korina »

That figure is also made a million times worse if both investigations are made by fascists.
P1 conflicts with P2, and investigates P3. They see liberal, but claim fascist.
P2/P3 is skipped, going to P4. P4 conflicts with P5, and they check P1. They see fascist, but claim liberal.

The rest of the board then would likely believe that P1/P4 are being honest there, effectively removing two liberals from the game making it an automatic 4v3 or 4v4, with fascists being guaranteed to win the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Korina »

Hitler throws a wrench into the plan because they don't know the others, but, typically at that point if fasc pick hitler as chans they kinda get the point.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 17, Korina wrote: They now know who three of the four fascists are, and one liberal, meaning they know the alignment of half the people on the board. This is only made worse if the second investigator is hitler, since they automatically know who all their fascists are, and that everyone else is a liberal.
I did think on this point a bit more, and there wouldn't be a conflict there if it's fasc-hitty. Hitler would give RB, claim RRR, Fasc would play R, claim RR. Because the chans played R over B, hitty knows they're fascist, and then by investigating the former president, they automatically learn who their other two fascists are.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #985 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Korina »

In post 980, Menalque wrote:
In post 978, Datisi wrote:Mod you're doing a great job dw
+1
+2
I'm just in a mood, and my room is really cold for whatever reason, so switching accounts means I have to move from under my blankets.
Also, yes, I realize that I'm posting under Korina, but I really don't care. My room is like 65°F, and the heater is doing jackshit. Leave me alone.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1006 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Korina »

ARE MEMES STILL ILLEGAL IN THE UK?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1049 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Korina »

No reactions for pt. Fasc got seat and deckfucked, tbh.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B