Haunted Mansion Postgame Thread

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Haunted Mansion Postgame Thread

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

A lounge for the people who have left the Mansion, one way or another.

Cool Scenes from the game:

ambic converts lilith into being a vampire : viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83740
ambic/lilith vs ariel fight scene: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83650
CaptainMeme gets killed looking for an earring: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83645
Dsjstr murdered by Vampires in the Lounge: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84507&p=12186490#p12186490
The Worst possessed by Datisi in the Solarium: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84506&p=12186474#p12186474

Revealed Roles So Far:

Ambic:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

Awoken from a long nap - you must revitalize yourself and prepare a new coven of vampiresses to serve you. You've snuck into the party under false pretenses though your somewhat old fashioned appearance fits right in.

Role Information:

You may kill any players who are alone with you in a room when they are searching for an item or otherwise distracted - however they can roll for escape - and there will be combat. Alternatively you can use your hypnosis powers to enthrall females through your charm - if you manage to get a female to repeat herself three times - she will fall into a trance and you can convert her into a vampire slave. Vampire slaves can help you during combat by providing +1 to combat rolls or operate independently

Inventory:

Very old Dinner Jacket, Pocket Watch that no Longer Works

Name:

Charles Livermore

Appearance:

Tall gentleman with dark black hair, wearing an old fashioned dinner jacket - mid 50s.

Ariel:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

You've tracked the recently awoken Vampire Lord to this party - you know he is hiding somewhere among the guests but since nobody will believe you - you will have to defeat him in single combat - try to figure out which guest(s) are infected and eliminate them all in order to win the game. Killing innocents may result in dire consequences.

Role Information:

Vampire Slayer: Beautiful young girl with amazing combat abilities - you gain +1 for nomal combat and +3 for combat against Vampires - Vampiric/Demonic abilities do not work on you - magic resistance - the whole works. Your main goal is to kill the Vampire Lord hiding among the guests but it'd be nice to kill any other bad guys too.

Inventory:

Stake (+2 Combat Roll vs Vampires) Beautiful Evening Gown - Stiletto heels. Small clutch with some gum inside.

Name:

Lindsay Flives

Appearance:

Beautiful young blonde dressed in a little black evening dress - 100mm Louboutin heels - tiny little clutch handbag.

Datisi:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

Lucifer, Satan, The Devil, you go by many names but tonight is the night you will walk on this mortal plane once more and begin a new reign of terror on Earth

Role Information:

You are the Devil, You are not physically in the game yet - but you will appear in game as anything you would like - please choose your appearance and name prior to the game start. You have the ability to teleport between rooms, and to change your appearance and manner as you please. You will not be able to physically manipulate objects or attack people as you do not exist in the corporeal plane - however you can seduce - and have sex with people through manipulation of their mind. You must manifest yourself into the reality by convincing someone to draw a pentagram on the ground with fresh blood and summon you into this existence. Once you are manifest - you must eliminate or subjugate all remaining guests.

Inventory:

None

Name:

None

Appearance:

None

dsjstr:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

You met Mr. Grey during college, you helped him get through his econ classes by completing his tests while he partied and chased women. After joining a frat together you had many nights of crazy fun - after you started your hedge fund - Mr. Grey was your first investor - putting in over $50 million dollars. You managed to lose most of it during the 2008 Financial Crisis, but unable to tell your friend the truth, you covered it up with fake trades - believing you to be a financial whiz, Mr. Grey gave more and more money to you to manage - resulting in a larger and larger fraud. When Mr. Grey discovered your scam during an audit, he confronted you at your apartment - panicking, you murdered him and hid the body. Now you're back at his Mansion in order to find records of the financial transactions and erase all evidence he ever invested any money with you.

Role Information:

You must discover any evidence that Mr. Grey had invested with you and erase the records - then escape the Mansion with your life to win.

Inventory:

USB Drive with Virus designed to wipe the storage memory of any computer it is inserted in.

Name:

Mark Cameron

Appearance:

well dressed handsome man - mid 40s - East Coast Finance Vibe

CaptainMeme:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

You met Mr. Grey during a board meeting for a hot new startup years ago - both of you became incredibly wealthy as a result of the success of this company. You've come to his party to have a good time.

Role Information:

Incredibly rich, you are worried about being taken advantage of by tricksters- but if you invest in the right startup, you could secure a very lucrative stake in the next Facebook - meet the other guests and hopefully find a good investment oppurtunity - try not to die.

Inventory:

Patek Philippe Watch.

Name:

John Grindwaer

Appearance:

Mid 50s, tall - well dressed gentleman - short close cropped blonde hair

Pablito:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

You're a Stanford dropout looking for investors for your new tech startup. You were invited to the party by a friend who told you lots of rich folks are here and this is a great way to find an angel investor for your startup.

Role Information:

Your role is to find a trustworthy person with money to invest in your tech startup - a social networking platform designed to track Coronavirus digitally - allowing doctors to contact trace possible infection vectors.

Inventory:

Cellphone with a pitchdeck for your startup

Name:

Alice Masur

Appearance:

Mid 20s, Young Woman wearing a cocktail dress, beautiful sapphire blue eyes

the worst:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

Originally hired as a caterer for the event, you snuck in a change of clothes and managed to stay behind when the rest of the crew left, now dressed in your nicest looking little black dress from Forever 21, you're hoping to find a sugar daddy so you won't have to work minimum wage.

Role Information:

Looking for someone who can take care of her.

Inventory:

Not Much

Name:

Samantha Veria

Appearance:

Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - Long Dark Hair - Enchanting Green Eyes

Fwesnid:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

You've managed to sneak into a party of some of the wealthiest people in the world in order to make some money. Many of these rich folks have more cash than they know what to do with - figure out who will invest in your ponzi scheme and milk them for as much money as you can!

Role Information:

The Con Man has a number of tools at his disposal, whether it be fake time-shares, luxury properties not built yet, shell companies in the Caymans, penny stocks or an entry level tech oppurtunity. You are here to get paid - figure out who has money, get them to give it to you, once you have stolen enough you can leave the party before all hell breaks loose.

Inventory:

Phone with lots of fake investment oppurtunities, fake rolex.

Name:

James Maynard

Appearance:

Handsome dashing man tall, very well dressed, expensive watch.

Nexus:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

What terrific luck today - you were just walking around minding your own business when you found a well dressed man and his wife stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire in their Mercedes. Seeing as they were not the type to get down and dirty and there was no cell service in the area to call for help - your offered to help them fix their tire. As the husband bent down to put the jack in place - you knocked him out with the tire iron and proceeded to splatter his brains all over the sidewalk - reaching down and tasting the warm fresh pink matter - delicious. The screaming wife did not get far in her heels before you chased her down - not one to waste such a gorgeous blonde - you had some fun with her before slitting her throat and leaving her in the woods. Whistling on your way back to the car - you got down to do the agreed upon repairs - your bloodlust temporarily sated. You get into the driver's seat of the Mercedes and lean into the rich leather - so nice - that's when you notice a present on the passenger's seat along with a very fancy invitation - very pretty! You open it up and see that it's to a dinner party - how exciting! You drag the husband's body out of the wood where you hid it and take off his tuxedo and pants - you can't go to such a fancy event under dressed can you? Despite the awkward fit as you are much thinner than him - you think you cut quite a dashing figure. Whistling your favorite show-tune you drive off so as not to be late for the party.

Role Information:

You can murder another player if you are alone in a room with them - however they must be unaware - if they decide to turn their back to you and begin searching the room or doing an action for example - you may commit the murder by messaging me directly. You also receive +1 to all combat rolls in standard combat due to your trusty knife - you win when everyone else is dead.

Inventory:

1 knife(+1 to combat rolls) Ill fitting dinner jacket - Wallet with another man's ID - Smoke Bombs - 4 (can disappear)

Name:

Clines Wildmore

Appearance:

Tall man, ill fitting suit, quite lanky with long uncut hair - looks like he hasn't shaved in a while.

Iconeum:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

Young Rich Hotshot LA Real Estate Developer, here to have a good time and maybe sell a condo or two.

Role Information:

You're here to party and have fun - survive the night, sell some condos, meet hot girls and convince them to go up to the bedrooms for some fun. Your charismatic LA Charm can compell people to do what you want them to do.

Inventory:

Tin of cocaine, cell phone, 15,000 in cash

Name:

Andy Dangerous

Appearance:

Incredibly well dressed man, gorgeous California suntan, eyeglasses, very good looking.

Menalque:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

You're a young college dropout who's been looking for a seed investor for your startup idea, the world's best matchmaking service. A hopeless romantic at heart, you're just hoping to meet the right woman to fall in love with.

Role Information:

A Lonely Dreamer - Looking for either an investment or a lover - needs to survive the night and accomplish one of his goals to win.

Inventory:

Not Much

Name:

Daryl Welsy

Appearance:

Young man - early 20s - dressed in a Stanford Sweatshirt and beach jeans.

Lilith2013:

Spoiler:
Background Information:

Your father has been murdered by someone close to him, somebody at this party! You must find the truth and avenge your father's death.

Role Information:

Unknown to the other guests - you're actually the daughter of Mr. Grey, you are here to figure out who has killed him and for what reason - you win the game if you kill your father's killer regardless of whether you survive.

Inventory:

A small gun in your purse.

Name:

Jessica Reyas

Appearance:

Beautiful Young Brunette, Early 30s - wearing a cocktail dress and heels
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:27 am, edited 16 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:04 pm

you could be converted - you were just immune from vampiric/demonic mind control abilities. Amb had to knock you unconscious first.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:17 pm

yea or at least find a place to hide the wooden stake :D
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:54 pm

lol return as ghosts

i should build that as a mechanic into the next game
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:34 pm

he is not a ghost
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 am

she chose not to attack herself in the end
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:36 pm

somebody gonna die soon
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:15 am

yes Menalque would've been the ideal investment for you - the clue that he was a nerd was that he was dressed in a stanford sweatshirt :D. there were two startup founders that could've sold you shares in their businesses as well as a shady hedge fund manager and a con man.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:21 pm

ah this was yours:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Background Information:

Awoken from a long nap - you must revitalize yourself and prepare a new coven of vampiresses to serve you. You've snuck into the party under false pretenses though your somewhat old fashioned appearance fits right in.

Role Information:

You may kill any players who are alone with you in a room when they are searching for an item or otherwise distracted - however they can roll for escape - and there will be combat. Alternatively you can use your hypnosis powers to enthrall females through your charm - if you manage to get a female to repeat herself three times - she will fall into a trance and you can convert her into a vampire slave. Vampire slaves can help you during combat by providing +1 to combat rolls or operate independently

Inventory:

Very old Dinner Jacket, Pocket Watch that no Longer Works

Name:

Charles Livermore

Appearance:

Tall gentleman with dark black hair, wearing an old fashioned dinner jacket - mid 50s.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:27 am

Fwesnid is the first one to win and escape the Mansion with his life.

He managed to steal millions of dollars - congrats!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:45 pm

nah
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:46 pm

they did find captainmemes body tho
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:24 am

1d6 with modifiers depending on intrinsic abilities and items picked up

you can also support players for +1 to their die roll

so if one person attacked someone and 3 people supported him, he would get a +3 to his die roll
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:56 pm

nobody has been to the lounge yet
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:44 pm

dsjstr - Mark Cameron has died - drained dry by Vampires in the Lounge:

Background Information:

You met Mr. Grey during college, you helped him get through his econ classes by completing his tests while he partied and chased women. After joining a frat together you had many nights of crazy fun - after you started your hedge fund - Mr. Grey was your first investor - putting in over $50 million dollars. You managed to lose most of it during the 2008 Financial Crisis, but unable to tell your friend the truth, you covered it up with fake trades - believing you to be a financial whiz, Mr. Grey gave more and more money to you to manage - resulting in a larger and larger fraud. When Mr. Grey discovered your scam during an audit, he confronted you at your apartment - panicking, you murdered him and hid the body. Now you're back at his Mansion in order to find records of the financial transactions and erase all evidence he ever invested any money with you.

Role Information:

You must discover any evidence that Mr. Grey had invested with you and erase the records - then escape the Mansion with your life to win.

Inventory:

USB Drive with Virus designed to wipe the storage memory of any computer it is inserted in.

Name:

Mark Cameron

Appearance:

well dressed handsome man - mid 40s - East Coast Finance Vibe
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #96 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:57 pm

the last piece of evidence you needed to eliminate was in the briefcase Amb found in the bedroom.

it was originally hidden beneath the bed mattress but Lilith put it in the saferoom in the master bedroom instead.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:16 pm

well I don't put diabolic death-traps in my games ^^
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #101 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Ambic is just very charming and smooth lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:25 pm

added latest action on the first page
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #107 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:24 am

it was unfortunate you put on the cursed necklace as it was going to try to convince you to jump out of the window.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #109 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:28 am

It wouldn't have forced you to jump.

Would just keep making you do creepy shit though :)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #111 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:39 am

you can just pick your items up again though
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #114 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:58 am

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #116 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:06 am

welcome to Datisi / The Worst

Demonic Lovers ^_^
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #119 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:30 am

the necklace was cursed - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Orlov

it would keep trying to gets its wearer to jump to their death.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #122 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:23 am

if you escaped it would've been worse odds for you after Mena wakes up again tho :3

fighting her before he wakes up is like a 2 for 1
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #128 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:32 pm

ambic and I are hard at work on the next game :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”