2021 Fantasy Football

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu May 27, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

/in because my new job doesn't have a fantasy league
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 142, PJ. wrote:Myself, reck for sure.

Peg and def I'm fairly positive about.

I *think* I recall racefan or poker saying it too. But I may be mistaken.
i love how it has become a pastime on this site to claim I have asked for things I have not asked for
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #315 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

imagine being panzer
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #354 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

uh

What the unholy fuck is this trading draft picks bullshit?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #575 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 511, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Nero, you're wrong.

The details of it don't really matter overly, you're the commish as far as that matters and you've created multiple situations of confusion and expectations not fulfilled. I encourage you to resign your post if you want to continue playing, because all the misunderstandings and dumb nonsense stem from you.

A classic example of this was how last year you told me you had no space for me in Fantasy, wouldn't do the work to get me setup in the league.

But when someone dropped post draft, you were there looking for me to fill. What was the point in that, to sort of half play some one elses game?

But the expectation was clear for me from then on. You don't give a shit unless it matters to you, then you care. And that's what is happening here. So many of the rulings you have made this year from these conversations sure look like they benefit you more than a general sense of fairness, from an outsider perspective.

That's all. It's not just PJ, or just PJ being an asshole. I see it too.
TBF Flameaxe committed to playing then dropped out because Nero was a bad GM so like, don't blame Nero for that. At least more than you should. Being a bad GM is still being a bad GM.
In post 524, PJ. wrote:
In post 523, PokerFace wrote:Panzer forms his rival league
Talks have been talked. It will not be a rival league and will not be public.
good lord PJ this makes it sound so selfimportant. The whole reason any of us play in this charade of a league is bc of the history of it. Why would any of us start a new random league with anyone? Let's just get nero the fuck out and like, make it mean at least a little bit of something. Nobody is gonna start a new league at 30something meaning anything worth anyshit.
In post 530, Nero Cain wrote:your point being? that I should stop running a mish-mash game b/c you and Panzer decided to tell some lie about me changing the promotion/relegation scheme? no thanks. Sorry that I'm not rolling over and letting you bully me.
I mean let's be fair... if someone was like "NERO" or "SOMEONE ELSE" I'd half-assedly raise my hand for someone else just because of the amount of shit you've stumbled into this season alone.

like idk man. i want to not give a shit about anything MS related anymore but fantasy is always fun. and like, you've clearly kinda taken the liberty of fucking the dog for us here? idk. before this season I remembered the rules being somewhat sacred and now this season it just kinda feels like you did whatever the fuck you wanted with it?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #590 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 579, PJ. wrote:
In post 575, xRECKONERx wrote:good lord PJ this makes it sound so selfimportant. The whole reason any of us play in this charade of a league is bc of the history of it. Why would any of us start a new random league with anyone? Let's just get nero the fuck out and like, make it mean at least a little bit of something. Nobody is gonna start a new league at 30something meaning anything worth anyshit.
I just want to chill and play w/ my friends. Like you, lexi, agar, d3f, shea, pickempackem, bbm if u can reach them. All people I've know for like a 3rd of my life. Except d3f. He bb
I know bb I miss u so much
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #631 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ye sure
green shirt thursdays