Scumleague FF 2022 (Season over, congrats Pooky/Poker/Peta)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

/in

Are you doing your best Linda Blair, D3?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was a bit miffed that I thought you were trying to exclude me but I guess you were just trolling.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think KMD should be allowed to play. When Crystal outted and I inned I made for a 9 player L2. KMD was the 10th we needed. If Crystal is back in and we are @ 11 then either one should just sit out or someone from L1 can dupe (or we can try to find a new 12th) L2 was not even really finalized yet so I don't see the big deal.

I'm going to plan on commishing L2 unless KMD wants it (mostly since no one has stepped forward although there hasn't been that much time between now and when you asked) If you could pm a screenshot of the L1 settings I'd appreciate it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see a reason to change the IR slots

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

has Rhinox joined yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 101, kdowns wrote:Also we would ideally like to get 3 more people into the league to make it 10 people.
In post 99, D3f3nd3r wrote:Looks like you’re next in line for it, so one of us will toss you an invite this weekend if we still haven’t heard anything.
It sounds like d3 intends to replace rhinox with me if he flakes. So we are in sort of a holding pattern. This would solve L2 as well as they'd have the 6 they need.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not ideal but at least it would be even. I guess it would be possible to do an uneven with bye weeks as a desperation move. Changing L1 from 12 to 10 and having L2 be 8 is also a possibility although not something I'd really like to see happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me feels like Rhinox should retain his slot even if he doesn't join L1 by Sunday. He did express interest in playing and it would be a bummer if he came back at some point to find that he lost his chance and automatically goes back to L2 next year. He could just be busy or have spotty internet and he shouldn't be "punished" for that. We could simply have a "Ramblin Rhinos" team that could be transferred to him if/when he gets back.

Now the downside of this would be there's an inactive manager slot and unless auto draft gifts him a Mith tier team it could be not very competitive which is kinda both unfun and unfair.

If Rhinox doesn't play it does help solve L2 a little....I don't think there's a wrong or right answer b/c I could see it from both perspectives so hopefully, Rhinox just signs up by Sunday and the point is moot but dems my feelings.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

doing a dummy account and keeping me out of L1 is what several ppl would want anyways. :P

Just b/c someone has to manually join doesn't mean they have to do anything and they shouldn't. A dummy rhino account is essentially the same as Rhinox joining and then flaking. You are right that it comes down to trust. Its a question of whats fair but IMO a dummy account would need to be auto-drafted and no moves taken on his behalf (this includes starting players on bye)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the ms league "superbowl" is the scumbowl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i got a B on my draft

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

san fran

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was worried after the first half but Thomas has my hopes up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you have tua, diggs and hurts?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”