What Were You Thinking XIV! (Game over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by Aureal »

Honestly that last question was impossible to give a meaningful answer to without more context. Like especially "do you get to DO anything using your knowledge"? Imagine traveling back a decade only to find that all you can do is re-live the last ten years, screaming in your head about all the crap you can't change but know is coming.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Aureal »

Yeah, this definitely seems more like a "what powers did people first think of" set of responses rather than what people actually would want. I refuse to believe invisibility would be that popular; don't we feel invisible enough in our lives as is? :o
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 125, Cheery Dog wrote: My answer is still "no". I like my weather how it is.
This. Or more specifically, it would be nice if there was moderately more rain in summer and more sun in winter. But I'd probably have to move to Hawaii to find milder weather overall, so I'm not complaining. Except about climate change because it's definitely gotten worse in the last decade.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Aureal »

Well, I talked myself out of picking labrador even though I had the sweetest golden lab and knew they're really popular because I didn't know how the categories would work since there's more than one kind of lab, so just saying Labrador didn't sound like a proper answer.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Aureal »

I am not at all surprised that nobody else said Clue, but I just really wanted to include it. XD

I thought about Titanic, but I don't think it's quite old enough? Also is it really a movie you'd say everyone should see, or just one that most people (not including me) have seen for whatever reason?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Aureal »

I have got to stop overthinking these things. Ghost was literally the first thing that occurred to me, but I do not believe kids really
that as a costume, it seems like a cheap/lazy costume option rather than a desired one.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Aureal »

Sure, I had a sheet-ghost costume too. Doesn't mean I liked it. My Batgirl and wizard (cape repurposed from Batgirl, or was it the other way around?) costumes were much preferred.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Aureal »

Next binary question: "Should this game end via everyone losing?"
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Aureal »

Wow I thought for sure I was done. That may as well have been "name three real planets that have sentient life other than Earth". Though I think I may have come up with Atlantic City given more time, as my head kept wanting to tell me Atlanta, and this morning I remembered that place and thought maybe it was what my vague headspace might've been telling me.

BTW you mean Cheery Dog has 2, not N. The table is correct
Last edited by Aureal on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

Wow, I figured I was going out, but because everyone would give the obvious answer. What is wrong with you guys, heaters are mandatory but lots of people don't even HAVE air conditioning to begin with! :o
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 283, N wrote:
In post 282, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 273, N wrote: Oops

pming from phone is hard
did you figure out how to do it? if so, please tell me how to do it
the contact button appears if you have the phone horizontal
Yeah, and it'd be really cool if it actually did anything. :(
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Aureal »

Yes, it
should.
Be really cool if it actually did.
-furtiveglance

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”