Breadscum: It's over!!!!!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

You are from ohio jahudo? Ever played mafia in real life at a convention?

I have been known to breadcrumb pretty well actually. Done it in quite a few games. Hopefully I got time to post in this game. How many weeks (game days) will this thing run?

Do you recieve any points based how well you crumbed compared to how well others got your role? Like say if all people town aligned got your role and all those scum aligned didn't, would that get you bonus points? Or are you just grading your own power to read other people's crumbs?

Why would crumbing a mafia role be an intelligent experience? Pretty sure that if you are scum that wouldn't be something you would normally want to tell people, but I guess that will be a fun new aspect to this game.

I'll post mostly on weekends and if it looks like I am flaking off prod me!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

Charter truly kicks ass. Roles that kill are my favorite. My role is so empty, it leaves me wanting. How am I going to convince people? I don't know what I'll do if I can't get thim to recognize me before its too late. Got to try to keep this game active while I still got time and before its over

Vote: Farside

Since she has seen me breadcrumb in games before. She shouldn't have an advantage like that in this game.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

ZazieR wrote:Who says he is.
Dayblock Myko
Now you're blocked :twisted:.

The purpose is to leave some trails behind to which role you can be. Charter is way too obvious. I don't think Jahudo would have put that role in this game.
And if Pesco is saying the truth, he should work on his crumbling abilities.
crywolf20084 wrote:I don't think chater was very serious..
Vote: Farside
for jumping to conclusions.
People answering for other people already? Charter is surely able to answer for himself, otherwise I think I just found all the scum. We can lynch Charter last in case I'm wrong and obviously crywolf first. She is the scumiest since she be playing favorites. Farside wasn't the only one to take charter seriously considering how my last post started. You clearly just wanted to be on a bandwagon. That or you are playing favorites which comes off like you are buddying up to people, and I am not your friend scumo.

Unvote, vote: crywolf
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

What i got it right. I called crywolf a she. The he refers to charter.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

animorpherv1 wrote:
unvote vote: charter
obv scum tell right there. He's the last person we want to lynch. Don't you know pie's laws about vigs?
Pesco47 wrote:Just like to point out that there are no scum buddies, just a lot of individual scum factions.
How exactly would you know that? You must be scum!
ZazieR wrote:Pokerface, which question did I answer which wasn't aimed at me?
There doesn't have to be a question for there to be an answer. You came off as though you were defending charter and giving answers for his skils when he should be giving those statements not you!

George Carlin pretty much said what I said about Cry wolf. But copying me won't win you my heart. I bet you are scum too.

Day 1 is fun!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

mykonian wrote:Here I am, and I just posted so much because I had free from school a few days. This was a way to pass my time.

OMGUS vote farside

I only fake breadcrumbed ones as scum, but my two finished games have both been scum. Should be interesting how to do it if you are the role yourself.

And charter, you are obvious :)
ZazieR wrote:
Who says he is.

Dayblock Myko Now you're blocked :twisted:.

The purpose is to leave some trails behind to which role you can be. Charter is way too obvious. I don't think Jahudo would have put that role in this game.
And if Pesco is saying the truth, he should work on his crumbling abilities.
See you responded for charter in a rather lengthy fashion even after what i bolded.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vigger sounds like a good slang word to me and I don't see why he couldn't be one.

You can't actually die this game so SG is just fine. Pesco is fine too since she reads rules better than most of us.

Still getting a scum vibe from zazy, may change vote since wolf ain't done much since. Though I am not sure why I'm scum hunting anyway since lynches are inefective. I think I'll enjoy the craziness of day one, making jokes while voting on my instincts since being wrong causes no harm to the game just harm to your points. I love this game.

I'll see if I can't find one of Pie's laws about vigs posts later or give you guys the short version on that. We shouldn't be lynching charter.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

Meh I still think lynching charter is a bad idea if not now a fruitless idea since he won't die. It sucks and is funny too.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

I wonder who has found my breadcrumbs so far. I think I can guess who about 4 people are right now.

Vote: Chenshi

since I think I get the logic there and know he has gotten scum roles before.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

unvote, vote Chenhsi
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

chenhsi wrote:Umm... yeah. Apparantly, I have gotten the same role for the last n games, with minor variations :P

and n > 1 and n < 10
Not talking about a meta, talking about this thing being a crumb for me and farside to pick up on considering the game we were all in awhile ago.

crywolf and charter might be scum too and I still think charter should be lynched last.

Pie's laws about a vig being asked to kill himself for being scummy and lynched if he didn't may also be acceptable here once Charter had killed other scum for us.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

keep in mind guys were aren't all suppose to be obvious. The more stelthy you are, the less points others will get to beat you with.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Disccussion topic: Would it be right for town to get a lynch in before deadline when deadline causes no problems or real lynches and yet you should never no lynch in other games. I'm thinking we should still lynch somebody but is chenshi really the best target? I'm starting to doubt that.

Also
charter wrote:GUYS, ITS SO SIMPLE! JUST GO
DAYVIG CHARTER
AND YOU'RE DONE!
This is correct policy but still :cry: later all.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Chenhsi is now at L-1 are you guys sure you are ready to guess. I know I am.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

<
Dead men^tell^no tales
>
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

mykonian wrote:no.

I'm pretty pleased I ended above pokerface, otherwise the score doesn't seem to good to me...
I'm better at making crumbs then reading them if it wasn't obvious.

Who we lynching today?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #183 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

I put off sending and making guesses until the last minute. And then I messed up and got drunk saturday night. So I wasn't really able to figure out many roles. I pretty much just got 11 alignments right. I can figure out people's roles next night since I'll probably be more able to get crumbs then.
Pesco47 wrote:
Vote animo
He obviously doesn't work here.
I'm down with this until I think of something better since he pretty much ain't really crumbing either with so little words in his posts.

Vote: Animorph
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #196 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

I like Rye, Wheat, and Italian bread slices. They good as late night snacks. I wonder who exactly got my night action or role right. I hope that person isn't really scum, I wouldn't like that kind of treate.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

Pesco47 wrote:
I like Rye, Wheat, and Italian bread slices.
So what makes bread 'Italian'?
Thats actually a good question if you think about genetic growing standerds.

But basically I just like all italian food since its in my blood practically.

Can we all get back on track crumbing and lynching now?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

farside22 wrote:
Pesco47 wrote:
charter wrote:Just curious, but who said I was a dayvig? How did that work out for you?
I guessed you as Jester :P
Who didn't guess Jester?
:roll: I recall someone saying Charter should be lynched last. :P
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Make up your own language? Can we make up objects to?

<<Sets his cat on his keyboard

morcrraehelfioatva

Ok that means... thrice cream which is three times as good as regular ice cream. Yum ^_^
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Pretty sure people only got George's alignment with what little he said. Doubt anyone got George's role.

By the way Jahudo since it appears you didn't know a lone mason is also know as an inocent child. An inocent child is a player who has no partner to talk to at night but has the power to get confirmed just as though he had a partner. When a normals mason claims and says "I am a mason with Rick" Asuming Rick is alive he can then post and confirm that this is true. "Bob, speaks the truth we are masons" When an inocent child claims "I am an inocent child" he must also PM the mod. The mod will then post in thread saying. "Ed speaks the truth, he is an inocent child".

A mason group is usually confirmed as each member being town to each other which is usually the point of massons. But a mason group can sometimes have the "possibility" one member be scum. There is no gaurantee one of them is scum, but when the mod wants to make one scum or give the town a possibility to question them, they are usually called Neighbors or Unconfirmed Masons, Niether masons was suspicifically told his partner is town by the mod. Ironically I once played a game where the two scum claimed masons together to avoid suspicion a very gutsy claim since one dieing could expose the other as a liar but they got away with it. However an Inocent Child can never be scum since the mod confirms it in thread to everyone.

<<Ends lesson gets back to playing game

Unlike George I've crumbed my role many places. I probably don't need to crumb it any further. At the end of the game I expect some people to be kicking themselves for not catching it. And i hope most of those people are scum.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #241 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

mykonian wrote:breadcrumbing helps your fakeclaims ;)
I agree with mykonian

It can help you as either alignment if done well enough. I am good at making bread crumbs but not finding them and thats why i joined.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

I been drunk guessing 2 nights in a row getting 11 and then 10 more. I need to make up 4 extra points to tie Sylon and 5 to win. This thing has had nights over a weekend that contained a buddy's bachelor party and a drunk turkeynap. Needs a weekday night stop next otherwise making up those points won't happen.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #255 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am clearly trying to have fun

Everybody but sylon will kick themselves at the end of this game when they realize how obvious and yet consealed I made my role. I have narrowed down most everyone elses to one or two roles. Farside's role was funny
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Pesco47 wrote:Not much to say, not much to give.
Then let's lynch scum.

Vote: Charter
oh wait
PokerFace wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Pesco47 wrote:
charter wrote:Just curious, but who said I was a dayvig? How did that work out for you?
I guessed you as Jester :P
Who didn't guess Jester?
:roll: I recall someone saying Charter should be lynched last. :P
Unvote, Vote: Zazier

No bad consequences there. See cases I gave earlier. Zazy and Crywolf must go first since I can't gaurantee I'll be around to lynch them later. Wagon now, speed game up!!
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

charter is not mafia, and he should not be lynched right now since I
know
his death will likly bring forth bad circumstances.
Fixed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #288 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I told you night one I was so hammered all I could do was guess alignments. Not sure where that 1 point comes from. Must have got 1 role type good too somehow
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #294 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

I told you all I needed was one night where I wasn't drunk or tired myko.

I'll guess

Animorph is a Town Watcher

Hybris is Town Paranoid Cop

Either of those close or correct?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am allowed to guess more than once here right?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #296 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Last nights haul was 50-75% luck on those that didn't crumb alot. Like I said I narrowed pretty much everyone down to 2 or 3. Unfortunatly I had both of those narrowed down to 3. And there are still others I must have picked the wrong one on.

If last nights were wrong and those last ones are wrong and...
PokerFace wrote:I am allowed to guess more than once here right?
Assuming I can guess again I will make 2 other guesses

Animorph is a Town Reporter

Hybris is a Town Lie Detector

Thats all I got.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #298 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

Do I have to get them both right in the same post for it to count?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #316 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

What's a hobo? I've never heard of such a role. Is that really in the wiki? It figures, I loose because of something I didn't know of. Oh well. GG Shadow girl. Congrats on your win. good job.

PS. my next guess for charter was cult leader since he kinda acted like he recruited chenshi at the start of day 2. I think I may have second guessed myself a little much in this game.

And yes your crumb as uriel was the only crumb I ever figured out from him. You hinted at uriel and crywolf being both common roles, so I put 2 and 2 together there. I could tell farside first thought she could kill and then thought she couldn't. Guessed killer cop followed by the naive doc. It figures I'd miss myko. Where did Shadowgirl say she was a miller? Chenshi's was easy once I learned he wasn't town or mafia so I just picked my favorite SK variant.

Also to clarify what do you mean by polititian? There are actually a couple of different versions of that role and i think that might have thrown me off.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #317 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Pesco confused me because she said man of the people that could vote. I thought she was claiming Vanilla and the way Jahudo put my point total there confused me into thinking i got it all right then on day 1. When he wrote it differently on night 2 I realized he meant I didn't get it right and pretty much wasted a guess saying the same thing i said on night 1 for pesco's role

Zazy's day block gave her away once i saw it sober on night 3. I looked in the wrong posts for myko. Second guessed over myko's because i didn't think he would make it that easy. I thought sylon was a bomb or a supersaint since he said not crumbing as his role would be trouble. My next guess would have been paranoid gun owner but he was just a vig that had to kill every night compulsivly. I was so close when i just said vig on night 3. I knew I should have gone a step further with that.
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yay i just went to look at the wiki. I have seen that role before after all but under a different name. I play on irc alot and there is a role called
Cheater
. A cheater gets various different hints during the night.

Action cheaters here about one random actions like there was and altercation between blank about blank

Role cheater are told a random role that exists in play but not who the role belongs to. It is most common version and sometimes just called Cheater instead of the long version Role Cheater. Once you learn every role that exists, mass claim for the win to out the scum .

And Grave Robber is a cheater variant that learns the role of a dead person when its non-reveal.

I was so close but got thrown for loops on pesco, charter, hybris and myko. Got animorph by pur process of elimination. Never had any idea shadowgirl was a miller. I think I know where she crumbed based on which of here posts had actual paragraphs but I still don't see it. and myko went and capitalized the A in pages throwing me off big time. Went with godfather on him and goon when the dynamite was right infront of me.

I learned mafia via irc before I came to this site. The different names are all pretty cool like learning a new language.

Show me the crumb when you get the chance shadow. And jahudo which politian variant was pesco?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #324 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Son of a bitch. I can't believe i missed that cult crumb. Or that first post letter miller one. No way in hell would I have ever gotten the emoticon one. Pure genius and best breadcrumb ever right there. Your crumbing was in each post instead of just the one with all the periods. I got tricked. Damn it was right there!

Where did i crumb my role you ask? Why else would i have wanted you all to lynch charter last of all scumo's. You all kicking yourself now? I crumbed my love for charter a bunch of times while figuring he was scum but not the right type. I was in love with the cult recruiter. If this was a real mafia game I'd be calling bastard mod on that. epicly hilarious.

Though jahudo the crumb you quoted there was not something i did on purpose. Pie's laws I follow since they revear vigs. I would have defended charter just like that even if i wasn't his lover. and some people know this because of my own meta about viggery. I am an awesome vig whenever I get that role. I have highest kill scum percentage as vig on irc. Give me a gun and let me go to town.

And if any of you want to know the vig laws "Pie is good" told me just let me know. There good ways to manage and control things when vig or playing with vigs. later all and gg all especially to shadow girl.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #327 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:Make up your own language? Can we make up objects to?

<<Sets his cat on his keyboard

morcrraehelfioatva

Ok that means... thrice cream which is three times as good as regular ice cream. Yum ^_^
That is actually an anogram

"I am a lover of charter" if you unscramble the letters right.

I thought your smiley face thing was done just for kicks since it was done when we were all trying to coach animorph. Did you think the anogram thing was done just for kicks in retrospect.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #330 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yay gg myko. I can't believe I missed all that. I overthought things when I wasn't tired or sober. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Jahudo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote::x :idea: :lol: :lol: :!: :roll:
Mad emoticon, Idea emoticon, Laughing, Laughing, Exclamation, Roll.
Wow. That belongs in a brain teaser forum I sometimes troll. And it works perfect for Miller, a role that should be known. If that was the extent of one post in a real game maybe some people would have questioned it.
Still the emoticon is by far the best breadcrumb ever. I may have to use that sometime if I ever get the miller role.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”