THE RESISTANCE II - Game Over!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

/in I guess
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Woah sorry fir the late enterence.
Not sure if this was discussed earlier, but about putting JDGA in the team just because he's the second leader is not really a good idea. Firstly because as what he said above, and secondly because it seems like the first mission is one of the easiest missions to succeed (correct me if I'm wrong here, first time playing Resistance), we shouldn't waste it just to see whether JDGA is scum.
Keep going and let the tells show themselves.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Oh, and I would also like to know what is DeathNote's opinion on who should go on the mission.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Imo Jason seems pretty town with logical arguements and talks much on this thread with meaningful content.
And Death I would really like to see your first proposal, we could talk about it and you might even have time to modify it before the deadline.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 137, Bowser wrote:I would propose Siveure, Jal, and DiplomatDC, just based on posts in-thread up to the end of Page 5.
Why did you want me on the mission, Bowser? I didn't post much in this thread.
Anyway since JDGA isn't in here I think you guys don't have to worry about him. Unless he's town.
In post 143, Bowser wrote:Putting yourself on a mission is, to me, not townie.

CDB on a mission and he finds me scummy, and he has yet to answer my question I threw at him?

No. Nononononononononono. Going against.
I don't think putting oneself into a team is scummy though, it's probably in the leader's best interests, town or scum to do so. Of course, if you do suspect leader is scum you could reject the proposal anyway.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Also, I'll look through and think about my opinions and post here later.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Yeah I see your points, that's kinda of unreasonable, but I won't say Browser is for sure scum yet, maybe he is just pushing you too hard.
Voting yes, I'm fine with all 3 players as of now, although DeathNote seems a bit lurk-ish initially (especially being the leader), but he picked up and gained momentum.
Also, to clarify about my earlier post at #153, I admit that I'm one of the most inactive players here with only 6 posts to date compared to the others at 10 or more, so I'm kinda suspicious as to how Browser named me as one of his choices for a team even as I was lurking.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 158, ChannelDelibird wrote:Why aren't you making a big deal of me naming you in my three as well?
Crap, sorry, oversight on my part. My opinuon still stands similarly to your proposal.
Voting yes for the moment.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:49 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 178, Xalxe wrote:Less than 24 hours to vote. Remember, all 10 players must vote.
I assume prod then replacement on players who fail to vote?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 187, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
In post 175, DiplomatDC wrote:
In post 158, ChannelDelibird wrote:Why aren't you making a big deal of me naming you in my three as well?
Crap, sorry, oversight on my part. My opinuon still stands similarly to your proposal.
Wait, actually, what does this mean?
I meant that I want to raise my points against Browser about putting a lurker (me) up in his team to you as well.
In post 188, TS wrote:
In post 175, DiplomatDC wrote:
Why exactly are you voting yes? Of all missions this is the one we should be least willing to pass first time because
1) we have the list info purely because it's the first one
2) The leader has been unreadable at best
3) It's the one we get the best chance of having go right

Furthermore you haven't once stated an opinion on any of the players nominated for this mission so it baffles me as to why you're voting for it to pass. I'm very suspect of how lightly you're taking this
Ah sorry, I was kinda inactive and in a rush, but I'll talk more in the coming 24 hours when I'm more free. I feel that those 3 players lean town imo, except maybe DeathNote, because he seemed inactive until the last 20 hours when he briefly came out with the proposal. I know it was a risky move, but I think he was genuine in his inactivity.
In post 96, DeathNote wrote:Back from a retreat. Working till 9.

I will be nominating myself but no idea who else is town yet because... I haven't really payed attention. I will look things over tonight.
Oh, and the next mission. Personally I would like to see JasonWazza in the team, as I see him as being the most contributing to the thread as of far. but that's just my opinion. More tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Fixed (I hope)
Last edited by DiplomatDC on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

What happens when you string quote tags wrongly.
Will fix when I go online on a computer.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 197, JDGA wrote:Hi guys
So CDB seems town
TS seems town
If we didn't have time to discuss, that'd be my proposal
But we do have 72 hours to discuss, so feel free to point out how anyone else has appeared town at all because I'm not seeing it but I know there's six town so -_-
(I just woke up and I have to hurry, sorry for the stream-of-consciousness)
Haven't got on a comp yet, I promise when I do I'll fix the quote. (the one with TS)
I really hope you would state your reasons as to your choices. A bit more than 'X seems town' would be nice. (wonder why no one has pointed this yet).
Just my opinion, but his earlier posts about his experience as scum and how he is using it as an experience for this game seems a bit.. forced when it comes to him justifying him being pro-town.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Notice how JDGA hasn't gave a reason for these people in his mission at all apart from "X seems town.". Rejecting until he replies.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Oh look, so basically you think I'm scum, you think Jason is scum too, because of how I called Jason town, so thus the interaction. I don't get think, do you find me scummy because I find JW town or the other way round?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 319, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote: 1) Stating suspicion of CDB while simultaneously voting yes to the mission CDB was on. (#157, #175)
2) Inconsistent reasons to refuse a mission - no to JDGA's b/c he's not stating anything more than "seems like town" on the people he's taking, yet deathnote wasn't that good on that either methinks.
3) Wishy-washy attitude.

Maybe he's just derptown, but eurgh I hope to hell not.

Lurking is null b/c it doesn't help scum at all, so I doubt thurhame is last scum.
Aren't three points boil down to inconsistency of my actions? It's the same thing.
My turn to refute. Although I highly doubt your views of me will change, same thing JW, I'm not going to change my mindset all of a sudden just because in general town seems to think JW is scum.
I admit - I took a risk, as town didn't had much info. This is my first game and I didn't know everyone usually rejects the first mission.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

So I had to adapt to how everyone was playing, and that might have made me seem indecisive.
As for JDGA - Are you guys honestly content with such a post like 'TS is town. CDB is town.' as a reason to accept the mission? Of course, JDGA did say something eventually, and after that I dropped my suspicion on him (just that I did not post), and I havr to say I do agree with him and I am going for the mission
Finally, CDB. Although yes, he did put me in his choices when clearly I have contributed little to the thread, but I think he seems more like town, he did contribute a lot of meaningful content, but again I stress tjat was not the reason I accepted the first mission. I was just willing to take a risk. Sorry guys for not posting anything about this earlier, I'm sorry if I played badly/not talked which resulted in misunderstanding. Again, you can choose to believe me or not, that's is your own decision to make.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Hello guys, sorry for not posting much (I do have a bunch of tests IRL), and it's nice to see that the first mission has succeeded. I think as of now it's safe to bet that those 3 agents sent in are all town.

As for the second, I would probably be sending myself in unless all of you can agree on 4 other people that seem more town-like to me, but that is unlikely to happen, but if you guys do find any 4 people you are more confident with in the mission, I really do not mind not being on this one for the sake of town.
In post 311, JasonWazza wrote: DiplomatDC: Basically a lurker where i couldn't think of a fourth to round off my list
I won't fault you for this, because I really felt didn't post much. Although I'll admit it would be hard to change people's views of me here, I'll try to be as helpful as possible from now on.

For the second mission I would still like to have JasonWassa (although he might reject the mission, putting me in his scum list already), and perhaps also one or two people from the first mission. Are you guys alright with that?

Finally, V/LA (and I mean no access to the internet at all) from 13 May - 17 May, sorry guys but I have a camp to attend and we aren't allowed to have technological devices during the duration of the camp, pardon me if any inconvenience is caused.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

JasonWazza* yeah sorry for the typo there.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

I do have some concerns with JDGA, he hasn't posted much either... Do you think everybody will agree with the mission if I just put CDB+JDGA+TS+myself?
Because people are beginning to suspect you too (although I think otherwise, I still think TS leans town), plus people also suspect myself and said mission would likely not have a majority in going through.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (isolation #19) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 402, JDGA wrote:I like Jal, he's been logical all game. Come to the wrong conclusion in a few cases
*coughmecough*
, but he's been logical and forthright with his reads. I'd definitely approve him going on missions.
I'll have to agree on this. I think most people would accept Jal if he goes into the mission, I don't see anyone listing him as scum yet too. (Might be wrong on this; will reread that part just to make sure)
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #20) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

I'll reread the thread, and by the way if you guys still find me as scummy, I would be okay to not put myself on this mission (if that makes you feel confident) so long as you decide on 4 other people more worthy than myself.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Quick poll too: How many people would agree on a mission where the 3 from the first mission + Jal go on this one?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (isolation #22) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:01 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Jal himself two pages ago, backed by TS. I did want to propose Jal before you mentioned it.
Ah well, you do want to have a safe mission, besides even if this one doesn't go through four more leaders are still waiting
Propose: TS, Jal, JDGA, Channeldelibird

No time left, Siv and TS 'll try to answer those concerns of your tomorrow, wished I had more time but apperantly the site borked for a while...
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 452, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Aaaaand this makes no sense.

Rejecting b/c I want a mission to lead.
So basically you are rejecting this because:
1) You find me scum and thus even if I didn't pick myself I would have very well picked scum.
That I can't argue, because I would theoretically still have tried to put scum on a mission, however I hope you would not solely reject the mission because of me but rather decide for yourself whether these people I picked were scum.
2) For not picking myself
Haven't seen the first Resistance game (could someone link me to it?) whether this has happened before, but I thought it would have been better for me to select people who are more accepted by town rather than me (whom suspicion has already been thrown on), and I know a number of people would reject me if I am in the mission and thus I decided to put myself outside the mission. I really can't see how this would influence your decision to reject.
But of course you can reject, you still have 4 more tries with 4 other leaders if you're too suspicious of me.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #24) » Fri May 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

By the way guys, call me an idiot if I fail to spot this (and for pulling this), but this message, Siv's supposed "scumslip" (tell me I got the quote right):
In post 245, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Um...

No, b/c
One) Slight worries on TS (which is probably omgus if anything)
Two) I don't want to have a vote on my mission.
I don't get why that makes him scum to you guys.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #25) » Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 461, Bowser wrote:Those spamming posts seemed to be like "oh shit. i got caught. i know, i'll spam the fuck out of this thread and confuse the town!"

not buying your shit, siv.

also sorry i havent been paying much attention to this thread. had more important things to do.
But doesn't town have even more reason to panic than town if fingered at? Scum must be thinking "meh, there's still 3 partners that can help me", but for town wrongfully accused as scum that means in the perspective of this town member there are only 5 town that this group can rely on to go on missions.
And the 5th mission requires 5 members.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (isolation #26) » Mon May 06, 2013 2:15 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

I seriously overlooked that...
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (isolation #27) » Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

First of all, Jason, that was really a very short decision (approximately 18 hours when we had 72 to discuss), not going to listen to the inputs of the rest first?
In post 522, JasonWazza wrote:I figure this is getting rejected so my care factor is limited.

Propose: JasonWazza, TS, Jal, ChannelDelibird
Also, this post. Do you intend to mean you don't care about this mission?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #581 (isolation #28) » Fri May 10, 2013 2:36 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Well Jason you basically made a mission after a short time without much discussion. And the way he says it implies he's given up on his mission.
At least Siv tries to 'improve his town cred', I know some people would not agree with him but at least he makes an effort after his supposed 'scumslip'. Albeit spamming the thread and all, but I don't think it's scummy. It's just painful to read everything separately the way he posts.
Sidenote here, my V/LA would be about the time this mission lead by Siv ends. I'll probably have no internet access since it's a camp and all, so would it be okay if I tell Xalve to submit rejects for all proposed missions, unless 4 rejects have happened in a row already?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #29) » Fri May 10, 2013 2:38 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 580, Jal wrote:I'm impressed Thurmane was able to decline and all without being around or talking.
He's V/LA. I guesshe had enough access to submit a reject, but it might be too inconvenient for him to read and respond to the thread. You can ask him when he comes back.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (isolation #30) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:26 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Argh, but if you hold off until Sunday evening, I'll probably be gone by then (monday morning for me).
Them schedule problems.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (isolation #31) » Sun May 12, 2013 1:48 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Honestly it's only Thurmane I'm worried about. I'll go ISO him first before I leave.
Oh, and TS, said camp isn't amish. It's some complusory camp by my school by Outward Bound.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (isolation #32) » Sun May 12, 2013 2:03 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

I find that Thurhame was rather a lurker with a bunch of posts with little content in the early game, although he has gotten better now. It's rather unfortunate my V/LA has to be right after his.
I am, however, suspicious of this post. It seems like an effort to stop discussion, being tired should not stop everyone else from conversing.
In post 305, Thurhame wrote:Can we please. Stop. Discussing. Siv.

I do not like coming back after a busy day to find two pages of pointless posts.
I think I am still not too confident however about sending him, I wish I could he more of him now that he's back, unfortunately I can't. For that, I guess I'll have to reject this mission, not because I don't like anyone of the people Siv pointed out, but more because of a lack of content that I can view.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (isolation #33) » Thu May 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Just got back.
Will be kept logged on but I need to bathe and shit and all that, so don't come on me for logging on and not replying. Yet. Will read and respond in a few hours.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #690 (isolation #34) » Thu May 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Bowser seems scummy now, without any reason he has disappeared for 5 days and his last post:
In post 599, Bowser wrote:
In post 592, Jal wrote:Not going to accept a Siv mission anyway.

Do we all agree that nowhere-here Bowser is scum?
Remind me to quote this again that your dumb ass and everyone following your dumb ass were WRONG when we lose this game. >_>
This seems like he has gave up, which by right all town players shouldn't (lest they risk losing the game), also he does not make an effort at all to refute this claim. Bowser, if you're still here, speak up.

Probably also Jason too now, his last few posts weren't so high on content, and he hasn't posted much. Also because he seems lacklustre during his leadership.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #755 (isolation #35) » Sun May 19, 2013 12:40 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 743, Jal wrote: Everyone else is off in never never land.
Let's just say I'm really kind of lost reading your conversation.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #757 (isolation #36) » Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Nope, JasonWazza and DeathNote worry me.
I'm pretty sure most of the mafia are inactive. I'm worried about the last active person who probably moled his way into Mission 2.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (isolation #37) » Sun May 19, 2013 1:55 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 758, JasonWazza wrote:Let me make this perfectly clear to everyone.

Think about how many scum you think are on that mission.

if you think 0 scum, you have no reason not to accept.
if you think only 1 scum, then you have a reason to not accept.
If you think 2+ then you have no reason not to accept the mission for possible future benefit.
I have to disagree. Unless you firmly believe Thurhame AND TS are scum, you should try to negotiate a better mission to ensure and not settle for less.
As mentioned, we're one mission down and a further failure complicates out situation.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (isolation #38) » Sun May 19, 2013 1:58 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Our situation, not out. Personally I'm still not happy about the line-up.
Jason, would you think TS and/or Thurhame are scum at this point?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (isolation #39) » Sun May 19, 2013 3:27 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Yep, so you find both of em town right? Thus you should expect them to be reliable and thus you should have more chances to find a perfect team to go on the mission. Then do it. Don't accept a mission you find has "2+ scum on it".
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #787 (isolation #40) » Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Bump, Xalve?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #799 (isolation #41) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:04 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Oh, yay.
By the way, is voting done for Jal's mission?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #852 (isolation #42) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

But would't the chance of the mission succeeding depend on whether the players you chose are actually town and is independent of the town's approval?
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #937 (isolation #43) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

I'm predicting Bowser/DN/Jason/JDGA now.
Therefore no as of now.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #955 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:54 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

Submitted.
Sorry for being late I was out the whole day :(
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #975 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:57 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

In post 970, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:All scum need to do is convince TWO townies to vote incorrectly, in any of the next two missions, and they win.

ALSO, we're probably gonna have to rely on your leadership to win this, so yeah. Dammit.
You know why even scum rejected? Probably because this team is legit and has one or no scum.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 am

Post by DiplomatDC »

If Bowser is town he'd need to speak up and talk.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #994 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Bowser as town might be plausible... but as to who's the last mafia in my eyes... I'll have to look at it.

Sidenote here, I do think this team would work well.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Yep.
DiplomatDC
DiplomatDC
Townie
DiplomatDC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by DiplomatDC »

Well, to be honest this game heavily favours scum.
Next time I think we only need 3 spies.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”