[GSM] Millionaire Hot Seat (Who won?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Oh! I remember reading this. It was interesting because it was completely out of left field.

Qatar
won the bid for hosting the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:40 am

Post by PrivateI »

Another country question? I never thought a simple World Geo class in high school would be this beneficial. By a process of elimination, I am hoping that

Sierra Leone

Is the correct answer.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 am

Post by PrivateI »

B: E
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:27 am

Post by PrivateI »

I don't like this at all. Let me try to rationalize this.

I know from Marine Bio that I'm looking at a box jellyfish, which is incredibly venomous if I remember correctly. Thus, it would be more dangerous than the croc. However, that doesn't help because the croc comes after the jellyfish every single time. Now, the trouble comes because I have no idea what the obscure creature is on the ocean floor. But, I do see a bee. It doesn't appear to be a special bee. But regular bees are dangerous as well...

Wait, if they're going by most deaths caused, that makes it easier. So, Australians like to swim. That's cool and all, but it makes them get eaten by box jellyfish. Poor Australians...Let's say that the jellyfish is number one. I can see it being like the unknown predator of the seas. Even though it's not a predator. So, it's narrowed down to A or B. Now, what looks like an octopus or something is tripping me up. I know that octopi don't often live THAT close to the surface, but Australia is in like this weird dimension where crazy stuff happens. But hundreds of thousands of people are rushed to the hospital each year because of bee stings. I don't think Australians do more than pierce the surface of the water. Like, they dip their toes in, get stung by a box jellyfish, die, then are pulled out. If we put the bee in front of the octopus, then the bee truly is the most important creature, because I suppose the answer must be

B

I feel as though I'll absolutely need that pass later, so I'll accept that there are inherent flaws in my logic and hope for the best.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by PrivateI »

My great-grandmother was actually from Malta. So, in eighth grade, the most important time to know about your heritage, I chose to write about Malta. I am absolutely sure (moreso than I was about the shark xD) that the answer is derived from what is almost the national food, Fenkata, which was a stewed rabbit. I unfortunately don't no much about the remainder of the Malteses language, so who knows, they could have very similar names. But I'm putting this game on the line, for my great-grandma, and saying

Rabbit
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:30 am

Post by PrivateI »

Congrats, Doctorwho, and thanks, DV!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”