MISH MASH GAME LIST (Old)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Caycedo
Caycedo
Goon
Caycedo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Caycedo »

Hi everyone,

I am working on a game which is going to be something like a combination between Scrabble and Survivor, and would love some help in working out the details and making sure the system isn't broken. Specifically, I'm looking for help on balancing the number of letters each player is dealt both initially, and in subsequent rounds (Figures in need of balancing help are marked with a *). If this game gets off the ground, I would also definitely be interested in having a co-mod :)

This game (title to be determined) has two phases:
Crossword Phase
and
Voting Phase

Crossword Phase

The game begins with a communal Word-Pool consisting of the equivalent of 3-4 sets of Scrabble tiles (300-400 tiles).

Each player is initially dealt 22* tiles.

During each Crossword Phase, each player must construct a Crossword (in the style of Scrabble or Bananagrams).

Once each player has submitted a Crossword, their submissions are scored (based on the Scrabble scoring system at this point, but if there is a better system, let me know).

The player with the highest-scoring Crossword is given immunity, and the game moves into the Voting Phase

(NOTE: Once a letter is submitted in a Crossword, it is discarded. The player's remaining letters, however, carry on to subsequent rounds.)

(NOTE: Player's scores are cumulative, and will ultimately decide the winner of the game)

(NOTE: An added element of strategy I am considering is allowing players to trade letters. Thoughts?)

Voting Phase
:

Like Survivor, during the Voting Phase each player will vote to evict a player.

The player who won Immunity in the previous Crossword Phase is not eligible to be evicted.

Once a player is evicted by majority vote, their letters are added to the Word-Pool, and the remaining players are dealt 5* new tiles
------------------------------------

What do you think? Is this a game people would be interested in?
Caycedo
Caycedo
Goon
Caycedo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Caycedo »

Would anyone be interested in a game of of
We Didn't Playtest This At All
?

(Integration with the expansion
We Didn't Playtest This Either
is also possible)

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3101 ... his-at-all

http://asmadigames.com/detail_playtest.php
Caycedo
Caycedo
Goon
Caycedo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Caycedo »

Yeah, I'm currently sifting through the deck to pick out cards that would need to be modified for forum-play. Once I figure out some suitable modifications (open to suggestions from others), we'd be all ready to go!

Provided there's interest, of course. I'm thinking ~6 players?
Caycedo
Caycedo
Goon
Caycedo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #3) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Caycedo »

Rumble:

A game of strategy, resource management and super-heroic backstabbing!
[/size]

If you are interested in a flavorful, diligently modded and engaging game, sign-ups are closing soon!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”