Island of Misfit Toys

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Island of Misfit Toys

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

Welcome to the
Island of Misfit Toys
. This is a storytelling game for funs :cool:. Anyone may post to contribute to the story, but there are some guidelines on what actions you can take and the general premise of the story.

The Premise

A group of strangers (or are they?) awaken on a mysterious island with no knowledge of where they came from or what they're doing here.

The Rules

1. You may only post once every 24 hours, OR, after 4 other people have posted. Whichever comes first.
2. Each post you create is worth 1 point.
3. Do whatever you want! Well, with the exception of those below! Your goal is to progress the story, create mysteries, find solutions, try to get off the mysterious island. You may change or advance the premise in any way you can imagine.
4. Have fun! Wreck havoc! Be creative! This is now your island.

Creating a Character

1. The first character you create is free.
2. All other characters cost 2 points.
3. Your character does not have to be human.

Killing off a Character

1. Killing off a character (anyone's character) costs 4 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" a young woman screamed as chaos unfolds around her.

(Moments earlier)

"Like, oh, em, gee, where am I?"
Barbara
stood up and wiped off the sand that was scattered on her torn dress. "This is totes disgusting!" Her eyes darted around the beach, trying to get a grasp on where she was. A pounding headache keeping her from focusing on anything in particular. Noises. Sand. Ugly People. Ugh, where's my cell phone?

"Totes going to snap chat this," Barbara whipped out her cell phone and let out a shriek. Although perfectly in tact, it wouldn't turn on.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" Barbara screamed, "I NEED TO CHARGE MY CELL PHONE!"
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Barbara
gets annoyed that nobody has fetched her a phone charger. She looks out at the sea. Some little girl gets swept away in the ocean and cries for help. Barbara just states with annoyance as the little girl drowns.

"Uhh, why are you dying? Won't anyone get me a charger?" Barbara walks around and stumbles into Woody.

"Hello handsome!" she greets him in a friendly manner. "Do you happen to know where I can get a phone charger?"

Just then, incredinly loud carnival music begins playing in the distance.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

(Moments earlier)

Smoky
swift scanned the area attempting to scan beings for intimate flashback or horrible secrets. Whilst thrashing about, Smoky unknowingly threw
Woody
up into the air, and into the ocean.

Woody was frightened and wet. Well of course he was wet, he was in the ocean, but his mouth tasted wet, he brushed his lips and looked at his fingers. Blood. He was bleeding. But he was a cowboy. And cowboys don't fuss. "I'll show the rowdy smoked-outlaw a thing or too when I get back."

Jej
the tigershark approached the cowboy.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”