Robo Rally S2 [Turn 4]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm sure I same to the last one just after it filled as well. Although I never posted this then

/in to replace.

I always forget to look for stuff in mishmash and rely on stuff coming up as new posts.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I guess I can do that, although I think it may depend on when the turns end as to whether i can get orders in every turn. (I'll be V/LA Nov 6th-9th without internet access)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 47, JDGA wrote:Somehow I had a feeling that would happen. I bet my life on getting a move token this turn, and, well... I won't spoil whether or not I'm making it out alive.

Unless you got two move tokens, you won't be surviving the round, you may avoid the hole, but those lasers will still get you.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 71, KingdomAces wrote:I'm very clearly in third place here, and you two are making it seem like you're the only ones that matter.

You've got whoever comes up in 4th to worry about.

There's probably 3 or 4 of us that may or may not be able to get to the first checkpoint this round. If i don't get interfered with (I think I'm likely to via radio control though), I'm going to be attempting to get on there again. I would have last time if JDGA hadn't pushed me, and would have caused a second robot death

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”