SpyFall v2 -- Round Two ENDS: Spies Win!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Nope!

McMenno, would you ever bring your boyfriend here?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 19, Narninian wrote:I'm not seeing any interesting characters.

Blackberry, is there a good place around here to get some reading done?

If there were a good place, I'd probably read Harry Potter.

McMenno, if someone wanted to terminate a particular someone, is there anything nearby they might use to get rid of said person? :eek:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Are we allowed to talk freely? I.e. Can I comment on other people's actions?

Please keep in mind the spy can't make a guess if they are an asker. So whoever McMenno asks a question to could tactically stall if we are ready to make a call then.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon May 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Yes, you are supposed to answer the question Narninian asked you.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Blackberry »

CMM do you have anything you'd like to say now that you're two votes away from being lynched? Like. Anything.

What's to prevent someone from denying the accusation and then accusing him myself? I'm not sure how I feel about Marq getting an extra point over myself or Narn. Although I have a feeling if we took that route we'd all start denying each other for point purposes and then we'd all screw ourselves out of more points (or is that intentional that we have to deal with that dillema).

And/or can we discuss getting rid of the accuser getting the +1 now or in the future.

I'm not trying to be a pain - or do we want to trust that when people deny an accusation they are only doing so because they disagree and not doing it to prevent the accuser from getting the +1.

I also want to address whether we want to limit how much we discuss outside of questions going forward into future games. Telling the SPY who is strong town and who isn't will allow them to know which posts to examine. Just something to think about...

Btw - if you're unsure about CMM - look at his accusation and sudden retraction. We only get one accusation and he second guesses it right away. It seems to me he was pretending to reread something that changed his mind because Narn posted that he went back and reread a previous post. But that doesn't make any sense - because if I am accusing someone I'm going to be sure I've read their every post.

Since we're allowed free forum, CMM can really say anything he wants right now before we make a call - yes?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

Sorry if my post is scattered. On phone at work and had to keep stoping and then go back to what I had written and just added to it so it probably flows awfully.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

Me. And I am ready to
accept/approve accusation on CMM
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Blackberry »

Yes. You're welcome to guess the location for fun though if you want. XD. You won't score any points though.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'm just going to come out of the closet and say it: I might be the spy. ;)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 107, ConManMick wrote:So guys tell me why I'm bad at this :D

The game was about to end you should have at least given a significant clue as to where you were so we didn't vote you. Doing nothing and continuing to be vague when the game can end is not the best idea.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Blackberry »

I immediately thought it was Closet as soon as come out was used as the first answer. I decided I'd rather play it safe though. Questioning me wouldn't have really helped you - I was answering/questioning with the assumption it was the closet (inferring McMenno was gay, potter lived in a closet though knew it could literally relate to so many things, my abortion question). If I had to answer that last question I would have stated ok not sitting im just hanging around to reference a clothes hanger again.

The irony is im wondering if AcRv guessed closet because of me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Did anyone realize I was referencing an abortion? :-X (closet = clothes hanger). I originally had a statement about. Killing someone of a certain age or unage but decided to take it out as I thought terminate would be enough.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I noticed the words open (McMenno) and close XD (two words I was considering putting in mine). I assume either might be intentional.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

It was really stressful but fun as spy. I wanted to be a spy eventually but first time playing I was like oh efff. And although I'm sure yall don't find it funny, three people saying I'm hard town in a row "I will never accept a Blackberry accusation" we're all just the funniest comments to me and made me lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 135, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 125, Blackberry wrote:Did anyone realize I was referencing an abortion? :-X (closet = clothes hanger). I originally had a statement about. Killing someone of a certain age or unage but decided to take it out as I thought terminate would be enough.

That's disgusting. Wow. No, I didn't think of that at all. What the hell is wrong with you?

But congrats on stumping us nonetheless.

I'm a bit confused, you think hinting at an abortion is disgusting, but you have signed up as a member in a forum where the main theme of the game is
mafia massacring people
, and normal townspeople
lynching
a person (in which a good number of those 'lynchings' are people who don't deserve it).

I fail to see a difference.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

To be clear, I'm not trying to attack anyone, I'm just failing to see why referencing an abortion is any different than the community referencing lynching, both real-life murder scenarios and both equally disturbing :P.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Can I request that it isn't revealed if a spectator guesses the location? It gives the spy a hint that the location is guessable from the comments made thus far into the game.

I'm assuming you were addressing me, but for the record, my political views are not at all indicated by my recent comment and was not
intended
to offend any political views. I was purely trying to appease anyone who thought my reference was 'disgusting' by phrasing it the way I did in order to compare it to the concept of lynching.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 148, Marquis wrote:Blackberry, how do you feel about Sam Smith?

Idk. Sam Smith is super
hot
and I'd love to see him live one day. But I'd never sleep with him, he isn't as great as
my
bf. My bf is such a rock though. Like el oh el that would be one awesome hook up though. ;). One time my bf took some oil and, well, nvm!

(Guess I'm on two questions - eh?)

RedCoyote
- How would you describe your emotional state right now? Relaxed? Pumped? Something else?

Narninian
- What do you think we could order to drink around here?

ffs this was easier being a spy, this is NOT as easy as I thought it was - I highly advise against making any comments about who is town/what was said until we've spent a good few days on questioning.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Blackberry »

RedCoyoteeeeee?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 156, Marquis wrote:questions and answers with multiple possibilities that clearly include the actual location if you know it

pls

You mean like I did? And yet no one seemed to follow my lead. :igmeou:

Accuse: Narninian

I think he is a spy. Don't deny this accusation unless Narninian says something to defend himself please. Narninian, if you are not a spy, don't say anything obnoxious unless there's a lot of pressure on you. Kthxbye.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Narn's respones are subpar and suggest he don't know where we are, but whatevs, we can continue on and see how things play out.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Btw, I do want to bring to everyone's attention, even if we do accuse someone
they can still flip and take a stab at the location
(I asked mod this last round, although I thought the rules said otherwise). Keep this in mind when playing the game to avoid making any obnoxious comments even if we do accuse someone. I propose if we all agree that we change this rule, as I don't know if allowing the spy to do that will go against the intention of the game or not.

Also - question to mod - since there are now two spies, if a TOWN gets accused, do ALL the town need to agree to it, or just 7 people total (i.e., 2 spies + 5 town)?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #211 (isolation #22) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 204, Narninian wrote:ok, it WAS slumber party after all.
I answered and asked like it was a slumber party.
I tried to think of a lumber pun for a question but I coudln't think of any.
Why did you think I was a spy if I answered as if it was a slumber party?

I was a spy. The only reason I didn't guess earlier it was I thought it was too obvious and I thought you were going with it to throw us of. then I saw the ROCK comment and I thought you were trying to make me think it was a rock concert so I was more confortable with slumber party.

That fact that you had doubts about my answer was also throwing me off. Out of curiousity - what is the significance of the Sam Smith question? I tried googling and didn't find anything pertinent.

A) I was a spy, so I know how it feels. After seeing your post, there is no way a NON-SPY would be sooooo obvious. I was so frustrated with your response, and then I realized how easy it was for me as a spy to take my guess and roll with it and suspected that's what you were doing.

B) I had a two-way reason for accusing you: 1) I did have the genuine suspect that you might be a spy, depending on how you responded to that (also to mention you weren't acting in any character) and 2) I wanted to completely throw the spies off by accusing you (which is why I made a caveat to the other non-spies not to make it too obvious they want to deny it). I wasn't expecting the accusation to go through, but I was expecting it to put pressure on you to change your answers to wrong answers for your next question.

Comments for future games: try to hint at multiple locations. It's super easy being a spy when someone references a clue that only significantly points to one thing.

lol @ me asking both spies a question X_X ... I had a weird feeling that it'd be you two
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #212 (isolation #23) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Blackberry »

For the record, I was trying to hint at a few locations: Concert, Internet Cafe were my main ones, obviously Slumber Party with my sleep comment, any of the resorts/massage places, any place hot (i.e., Desert Resort). I thought the ordering a drink question would mislead the spies to Internet Cafe or Concert over a slumber party.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Congrats btw! ^_^ #Spies4Life

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”