Star Wars RPG (Chapter 1: The Aftermath)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Star Wars RPG (Chapter 1: The Aftermath)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Klazam »

Spoiler: Original post
So I decided to mod a Star Wars RPG. The setting will be a thousand years after the events in Star Wars, so it’s gonna be really flexible for me to run. Cameos might happen, but canon knowledge outside the movies isn’t really necessary.

I’m looking for 4 or 5 people for a party to run in this adventure. The system I'm gonna use is a bastardization of several RPG systems, which you don’t really need to worry about.

I figure that ideally, at the worst, each round of “actions” will be once a day, more if whoever is playing all wants it to be faster, but I’m flexible about that. Each round will need you all to post first then ill move the story along, and so on forth.

You guys can use this thread to discuss among yourselves about what roles you’d like to be in the group. a group of badass jedi warriors, while fun, and if you wanna do that I’ll find a way to make it work, but it will be challenging. A diverse group will lead to a better play experience I think.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: you are NOT limited to just playing as a force user. you can be anything, from a bounty hunter, to a pit droid.

Please sign up, and say which kind of campaign you guys wanna run, a light side one or a dark side one. A sith can be a part of a light side campaign, and a jedi can be part of a dark side campaign, just so you know, but the story’s direction will progress based on which kind of campaign. The majority of you choose. Feel free to discuss and convince each other, this is a mafia forum after all, and I want you to enjoy the story, not feel forced to do something you don't wanna do.

When you sign up, I’ll pm you a character sheet. fill that out, then return to me, then we can discuss specifics.

------

My philosophy in modding a RPG:

I will not railroad you guys in doing stuff, it's mostly gonna be pretty flexible. my job is to make sure you’re all having fun.

If you get your characters in a position where they die, it’s gonna happen, but i’ll give you a option to roll another character and join the party again.

Betrayals, secret agendas, etc, is a bit meh, but ill allow it, communicate with me through pm in that event.

Character sheets will not be publicly posted, its up to the players how they want to portray their characters outside of the obvious.

------

so far i have those people signed up:

1. Maestro
2. Mitillos
3. Aronis
4. Animorpherv1
5. Nexus

Game related information now will go here:

Recent event: The party just repelled a pirate boarding party.

Setting: Light Freighter on way to Sullust

Members of the party:
Maestro - ??, a Sith male
Mitillos- M1-T1, an astromech droid
Aronis- Kirig, a Bith male
Animorpherv1- Fang, a Human male
Nexus- Lanthir, a human Male

Last edited by Klazam on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Klazam »

Which is light side campaign, k.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Klazam »

working on the character sheet, should be out shortly
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Klazam »

k i think thats all i need. gimme a bit to finish up those character sheets.

feel free to discuss what "rpg roles" you guys wanna be!
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Klazam »

btw M said on irc that he wants to be a tanky force user
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Klazam »

I sent out the sheets. work on it and return to me. if youre not sure on something or need ideas, feel free to pm me.

additional note, your "race" may confer you some bonuses, pm me for more on this if you want. (for example- If a wookiee, higher strength and stamina than average, and a translator mini droid)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Klazam »

I wanna reiterate- BE AS CREATIVE AS YOU WANT TO BE, i'll make it work. unique force powers, unique weaponry, unique talents, whatever.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Klazam »

i just realized that we'll need this:

Spoiler: Reader’s digest on the state of the galaxy
1000 years after the events of the movies and books, the Galactic Alliance has fragmented into several systems, each with tenuous peace between them. A few major factions are:

The Imperium- what’s left of the old Empire, a thousand years later. Closed off society and sort of xenophobic, consisting mostly of humans and near-human humanoids. Ruled by a hereditary emperor, Emperor Tarkin who claims descent from Grand Moff Tarkin, Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader’s right-hand imperial governor. Their capital is called Imperial Center, also known as Bescane.

The Alliance- what's left of the galaxy-wide alliance that the rebels built after their defeat of the Empire. A democratic society, has representatives from all Alliance planets meeting in a Senate. The nominal face of the Alliance is Jedi Grand Master Corsha, a female human. Their capital is on Coruscant, which is no longer a city-planet. Nature has reclaimed most of Coruscant, but there are extensive ruins. There is a Jedi academy on the planet.

Hutt Space- the Hutts, seeing opportunity in the crumbling of the Galactic Alliance, made a naked power grab and expanded their hold to encompass much of the Outer Rim. The ruling body is made up of Hutt crime lords, who all represent their own clans. Competition is fierce between Hutts, but anarchy in the Outer Rim is the general rule. Although you don’t cross a Hutt clan if you can help it. The capital is the Hutt homeworld of Nal Hutta.

There are numerous self-governed planets spread all over the galaxy.

Universal Credits is the one accepted denomination of money across the galaxy, backed by the banking clans, which is incredibly powerful but sworn to complete neutrality.
Think of it as 1 credit = 1 dollar, 10 credits for a decent meal

------------
from this point on i'll follow this font color rule:

Regular font like this: story stuff
Font like this: Personal obverstations and comments from me
this is mechanical information that isnt part of the story, such as who can go first/status of specific stuff/things that break the flow of the story

-------------
feel free to ask me questions/make me clarify stuff about state of galaxy if your back story needs it. Yes i am aware this isn't precisely canon, but I think that a certain degree of canon-independence is necessary.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Klazam »

K, who wants to own mitillos?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Klazam »

Bump
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Klazam »

You all are on a fast travel freighter in Hyperspace, headed to Sullust, for a variety of reasons. There’s sixteen beings in the passenger compartment including yourselves.

Over in one corner of the compartment is a muscular dark red/maroon-skinned humanoid with short tentacles on his face, bone spurs on his elbows, and with three fingers on each hand
(Maestro’s character)
in stun cuffs sitting in a cluster of 5 armored mandalorians all carrying blaster rifles. Sitting as far as they can get from the mean looking bounty hunters, are two green-skinned male Rodians, both obviously agitated and nervous, and muttering to each other. They are sitting on two sides of a small black case. Standing alert next to them is a Human male with a medium build ,
(Animorpherv1’s character)
in Mandalorian style gray and green pitted body armor and two blaster pistols strapped to his hips, along with a vibrosword strapped to his back. At his side is a dull gray astromech droid
(Mitillos’ character)

Sitting on the most luxurious seat (which means a single threadbare cushion) is a female Twi'lek courier, poised and confident, headtails draped behind her. Next to her, is a clean shaven Human male, small and wiry, with a large case in his hands
(Nexus’ character)
. Playing a calming tune on a Kloo Horn, at one end of the compartment is a Bith male in a brown robe
(Aronis’ character)
. Standing silently by one of the compartment doors is a silver protocol droid. Kneeling in front of a seat is a Human male in his forties, with brown hair and a pleasant smile, quietly conversing with a Human girl, sitting in front of him, that looks like she’s twelve. The girl is animated and hopping on her bench.

The compartment is windowless, with long, uncomfortable benches spanning the room, around 20x20 in width and length, and 2 doors- one forward to the pilot’s compartment, one back to the rest of the freighter.

Use this opportunity to talk amongst yourselves and other passengers. Conversation between yourselves is unlimited, but i’ll need to reply for the NPCs so that might be a bit slower.

Another important note is to keep in mind you’re playing as your characters. Metagaming and being TOO genre savvy only makes for a mediocre story
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Klazam »

AND post! gogo. I go to work now, though, so ill not be around until tomorrow, most likely
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Klazam »

One of the Mandalorians next to the red skinned humanoid snaps "Shut up freak!"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Klazam »

The silver protocol droid cocks its head, seemingly interested. "Hello. I have not heard that particular dialect before. I am fluent in nearly all known languages spoken. My rough approximation for the meaning of that is 'my anguish'. Is that correct, sir?"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Klazam »

ok, with that im gone for a few hours at least
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 31, Klazam wrote:The silver protocol droid cocks its head, seemingly interested. "Hello. I have not heard that particular dialect before. I am fluent in nearly all known languages spoken. My rough approximation for the meaning of that is 'my anguish'. Is that correct, sir?"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Klazam »

Gonna let aronis show up before I resolve any actions
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Klazam »

Will post when works done. Gnight folks
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Klazam »

The Mando jumps back, narrowly avoiding being tripped. One of the Mandalorians behind you pulls a wickedly sharp-looking dagger and holds it to your neck.

"Try that again, we don't need to deliver you alive."

"Oh dear" is heard from the protocol droid who walks back a half step towards the door. The Twi'lek checks her nails in apparent disinterest.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Klazam »

regarding persecptive, im not gonna enforce anything, but related to Ani's specific case, it kinda makes the rpg more difficult for other players, because you're not actually saying your thoughts, so, for example, the characters dont actually know that youre concerned about sullust's atmosphere, and the players do, which leads to a kind of dissonance and break in immersion? Maybe voice your thoughts out loud or something? Im not TOO bothered by it, just wanted to put in my opnion, its up to you Ani.

Regarding Mitillo's instant answers to those questions, i'm in general ok with those, but next time, if dealing with obscure bits of knowledge- such as the Sith race, which has been extinct for 2 thousand years, i'd like it if you were to ask me "what do i know about [subject]?" (think like DND knowledge checks) . general information like you gave on Sullust is perfectly fine tho."

I'm not expecting everything to be flawless, im sure little stuff will pop up, and I'm equally sure that we can figure out ways to work through issues. Even i may make a mistake somewhere, im not infallible.

Also,yes i have been rolling dice on a few things already heh. the rolls arent public, but you have my word im not fudging rolls or changing results.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Klazam »

and no, ani, Maestro is the only captive here
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Klazam »

"As long as he sits and behave I don't give a Ewok's ass what he is. It's just a pile of credchips for me in the end. Stay out of it." retorted the Mando who seemed to be in charge.

She turns to the Sith and says "Now, here, I didn't know you could understand us the first time. But now I know. You sit down, stay quiet, and I will not shank you with this."

An audible "Oh dear" is heard again as the protocol droid opens the door, and scurries through, quickly closing the door behind it.

The father stands up, and taking hold of the girl's hand, walks over to the Bith musician. "Hello, sir, my daughter'd like to ask you a question, is that all right with you? She's really enjoying the music."
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Klazam »

1167 ABY
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Klazam »

The girl chirps in the most adorable voice possible "hi! What is that thing?" Indicating the horn the Bith is playing.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Klazam »

The father looks at the Sith, fear and confusion apparent on his face. He steps closer to his daughter and takes hold of her protectively while his daughter was speaking.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Klazam »

The protocol droid is not in the compartment. please revise your post
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Klazam »

Fang exits the room. When that happens, i'll be communicating with the player out of thread about what happens

The girl smiles, "My name's Sarah, can I see it?"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Klazam »

The girl takes the instrument. "What's your name?"

That said, The ship suddenly shakes violently. The door opposite to the one that Fang just left by opens.

The pilot walks out "Im not sure what happened, but we just dropped out of hyperspace. The hyperdrive might be acting up" he says while he makes his way to the back.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Klazam »

Fangs reenters the room.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Klazam »

(the pilot left the room, fang comes back in a couple seconds later)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Klazam »

gonna pause here, wait for any responses from nexus/maestro/mitillios. in the meantime i'll do the npc conversation

The girl is momentarily confused. "I said i was Sarah"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Klazam »

You hear the pilot's voice, yelling "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

immediately afterwards, a few blaster shots rings out, then silence.

The ship shakes again with a odd clanging sound coming from the back.

The Rodians scream and run to Fang, lugging their case between them. "PROTECT US!"

The girl runs behind the Bith, and cowers behind him.

The father raises his fists, and looks ready to take on anything.

All the Mandos jump up, looking at the door, raising their blaster rifles, completely ignoring the Sith.

The Twi'lek takes out a handheld mirror and checks herself out on it.

ACTION ROUND- I'll wait for everyone to post before resolving the next round of stuff
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Klazam »

what are you directing the rifle at?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Klazam »

k
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Klazam »

Motion is free, M1-T1, do you want to open that door?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Klazam »

What weapon
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Klazam »

So go ahead and open the door or no?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Klazam »

The Sith snaps his restraints seemingly effortlessly. The mandos do not notice this.

the father exclaims, "You're a Jedi?!" at the Bith musician.

The rodians dropped behind a bench, and out of sight. If they could become a part of the floor, they would have done it. "Two thousand credits to anyone who saves us!"

M1-T1 takes positon beside the door, and opens it to reveal:

Spoiler:

A massive Trandoshan who shouts "Sstand aside! We're here for the banker couriers. Hand them over to usss, and nobody else gets hurt!"

The twi'lek stands up, and walks to the side of the room, out of any potential crossfire."Go ahead, I have no part of this."
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Klazam »

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Klazam »

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Klazam »

i'll just use images as flavor, wont be important
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Klazam »

A loud ZAP is heard as the astromech shoots a shock pulse point blank in the trandoshan. He yelps and jumps back, out of sight. Behind him is a bunch of more trandoshans and some humans.

The Mandalorian leader spins around as the Sith attempts to grab her, and punches him in the face with enough force to make him sit down. The other four mandos are are distracted and turns around to look at what happened.... as a hail of blaster fire pours down the corridor in the compartment.

The mandos all go down, shot in the back. Fang jumps out of the way, dodging the bolts narrowly. Kirig deflects all the shots coming at him, most towards the pirates. Cries of pain can be heard as some find their target. M1-T1 is fortunately out of sight. Lanthir is hit in the shoulder, he spins around and down. The father, distracted by the surprise of a jedi in their midst gets hit by a chest shot, and goes down, apparently unconsicious. "Daddy!" the girl exclaims.

Lanthir is hurt, bad. He needs to regain his focus, so he misses the next action round.
The sith is sitting, slightly stunned, under the lead Mando's body. She fell on him, dead.
Fang is fine, on the floor behind the same bench the rodians is hiding behind.
M1-T1 is fine.
Kirig is in a defensive position, and nothing is getting through.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Klazam »

Way im doing this is that each action round basically = one dice roll from each participant. if you have any issues with the way im doing things, feel free to discuss it with me
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Klazam »

seven pirates, -4 human, 3 trandoshan- are standing. 2 humans are down either unconscious or dead, 1 trandoshan (the one M1-T1 zapped) is down, and obviously in pain.

Stunned in that context= no using focused things so no force ability for Maestro right now.
so edit that <3
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Klazam »

*twitch* its blaster bolts, energy not bullets

Fang stats shooting at the pirates. A trandoshan cries out and goes down. M1-T1 motors around the door, fires a couple of shock pulses, but misses. The pirates return fire at the droid, shorting out a motivator. The droid gets back under cover by the door. The Sith bats a bolt directly to the throat of a human, clearly killing him instantly. Lanthir gets up, under the cover of the Sith. Kirig keeps on deflecting bolts to where they came, but none of the returned shots hit.

The pirates' fire becomes sporadic, as they retreat down the corridor. One of the pirates exclaim "He didnt tell us that there was two jedi on this ship! I aint doing this!" as he turns and flees.

Lanthir is hurt, bad. Hes able to stand and shoot, but he needs prompt medical attention.
The sith is standing and defending Lanthir. He can now use force alibities.
Fang is fine, on the floor behind the same bench the rodians is hiding behind.
M1-T1 is damaged. his mobility is limited until repairs can be effected.
Kirig is in a defensive position, and nothing is getting through.

four pirates, -2 human, 2 trandoshan- are standing. 3 humans and one trandoshan are down, either unconscious or dead, 1 trandoshan (the one M1-T1 zapped) is down, and obviously in pain. One human is fleeing.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Klazam »

not in combat. since you have limited mobility, if you move in view you wont be able to go back under cover. do you proceed?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Klazam »

i wont take anything said in ooc text as actions. That way easier for me to differnate between discussion/questions and doing. Althogh if ooc is used to clarify something you said earlier (ex: nexus's character looking up stuff on datapad), thats fine.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Klazam »

Fang shoots wildly, missing the pirates completely, even having one shot NARROWLY miss hitting his new droid while it was repairing itself. M1-T1 found the issue with its motivator pretty quickly and completely fixed it in a matter of seconds.

Behind the Sith, Lanthir pulls off a badass onehanded noscope shot, completely vaporizing the head of one of the pirates. Kirig cautiously advances on the pirates, then is shoved aside by the Sith, running full speed at the pirates. But at the doorway, the Sith stops, and stabs the doorway. The door wont close now.

Seeing the two people with lightsabers charge them, the remaining three pirates scream, break, and run. The trio dives into the room where the external hatch is, closing the door behind them.

The Sith runs up to the door, and starts working on slicing it open.

Suddenly you all hear a voice that sends chills up your spine.

"COWARDS. You should fear me more than you fear them."

A loud crackling noise can be heard, accompanied by an ozone stench. The ship then shudders slightly, then shakes violently as an explosion can be heard towards the rear of the ship.

The Rodians peer their heads over the bench, asking "Is it over yet?"

The girl runs to her father, crying.

The Twi'lek scoffs, then sits down, saying "I hope one of you knows how to fly this rust bucket. I won't be late to Sullust."

All the pirates seem to be dead except for a Trandoshan who is groaning in pain.

Lanthir is in critical condition, needs aid as soon as possible.
M1-T1 is repaired fully.
Everyone else is fine.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Klazam »

unless you mean to murder M1-T1, you might want to reread the post. the pirates is all either dead or gone. aside from the trandoshan on the floor in pain. >.>
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 128, animorpherv1 wrote:

Fang proceeds to find his droid and ask
"Did anything major happen back here? Will it still fly? More specifically, do you know how to fly this thing? If you can, you probably should."
Fang then leaves after the response to look for some medical supplies for Lanthir, and helps him mend his wounds.

"You look like you sustained some pretty big injuries, there. Be a bit more careful, next time."

dont assume that things will happen in a series of events, especially not when counting on a response. i'll be doing the bolded part only. Writing up the next section.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Klazam »

M1-T1 proceeds down the hallway, past the Sith. Fang leaves after him shortly.

Lanthir takes a quick look around, and notices a bacta pack hanging out of the backpack case of one of the dead Mandalorians. Nice rolls, other than the one you got shot on

Kirig runs forward, in time to hear the father say weakly "come here, closer". as Kirig listens to the low voice of the father, the rest of you cannot quite make out what hes saying. after a short time, the father closes his eyes and dies.

"NO" screams the girl.

In post 127, Maestro wrote:
The Sith scrambles over to the remaining Trandoshan, picks him up by his uniform, and slams him into a wall.

Who are you; what are you doing here; and why did you want
those
two?

He points at the Rodians, then his eyes widen quickly as he turns to them and adds.

...I want those credits.

This happens.

The trandoshan pirate gives out a strangled "eseurgh", and the rodians speak in fear "Yes, yes, of course"

Then the Sith wavered, groaned, and threw up on the trandoshan, dropping him, and then he sat on the floor, gripping the ground for balance. He looks around quickly.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Klazam »

action rounds is over btw, you all can talk, and so on. (Except for fang and m1t1 who is off on their own)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Klazam »

Fang comes back.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Klazam »

*sob* "My... my dad..."

The girl takes a seat.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Klazam »

I feel the need to clarify. Maestro never made it through the door. The "evil voice" in red text doesn't belong to him. I'm sorry for any confusion i may have caused.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Klazam »

You all feel the ship moving in space.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Klazam »

"Hmph" The Twi'lek speaks.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Klazam »

M1-T1 rolls through the compartment to the other door, ignoring everything happening.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Klazam »

you dont know the answer to that question, but someone else might
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Klazam »

M1-T1 is back to the main room.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Klazam »

waiting on aronis to either respond or ignore Maestro
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Klazam »

i expect posts once a day unless v/la or wjatever... Youre kinda holding stuff up, aronis
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Klazam »

well, to be fair, mitillios is interacting heavily with ani

Ill be posting after i wake up- hell at work last night.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Klazam »

does anyone have anything they wanna do?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Klazam »

and its in character, which im perfectly ok with
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Klazam »

The Sith exits the room
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Klazam »

the sith pops his head back in, looks around, and leaves again
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Klazam »

The sith walks back in, and to the cockpit.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Klazam »

"Ew!" The trandoshan speaks as he sits up, and glances around.

Aronis, Nexus, Ani, you gonna do anything?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Klazam »

You can move around and stuff, just dont get shot again XD
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Klazam »

The Trandoshan glared at Fang

"Why should i tell you anything? You'll probably kill me. Or if not you, my employer probably will."
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Klazam »

"I guess there's no point in puttimg off the inevitable. It was supposed to be a smash and grab. We were promised it would be a simple job. We were to wait here, for a ship to drop out of hyperspace, then board and grab whatever the two rodians was carrying, then get out. I didnt know there'd be jedi here. Boarding was easy, a droid let us on. Then you know the rest."
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Klazam »

"Yeah."
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Klazam »

"The droid? He went on my ship after we boarded. Did anyone else survive?" The trandoshan said with a slightly concerned look.

"I'm not sure who hired us. It was a pretty big human in a black cloak, I couldnt tell you anything about him. He was sort of scary. This job was supposed to be simple with a nice big payday, but the guy told us that if we didnt do it, his boss'd hunt us down and kill us, so we really had no choice. That was the one time we met him, then we had no contact at all. I guess whenever we get to where we are going, i gotta hide out and watch my back. The name's Dorru, by the way."

He looks down at himself, a look of digust passes over his scaly face. "I dont suppose i could go and have a seat and try to clean this muck off me?"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Klazam »

>.> *bump*

Am i doing something wrong here?

Tell me so i can fix it.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Klazam »

That shouldnt be a problem. What im talking about is the fact that nobody seems to be posting much. Even if not "interacting" with npcs, theres still stuff to be done- looting the dead, exploring, and such. Instead, outside of you/animorph posting (with some prods from me), this thing seems to be stagnating, and it concerns me.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Klazam »

okay then.