Scumleague FF 2015 (Locke, Yiley, TD37!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

/in
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #313 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Aronis »

I'm trading Andrew Luck for pretty much anything or anyone.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #466 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Aronis »

So now I'm looking for a quarterback if anyone is wanting to trade! I'd consider trading pretty much anyone that is not Gronkowski or Sanders.

And if yahoo didn't randomly decide to bench my kicker, I might have won this week.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #499 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 474, Jahudo wrote:Aronis, I put your kicker in so you'll get the points. Rhinox is probably right that the system moved him to your bench during waivers.

Ummm, thanks. But if mith's upset about it you can just give him back his win. I was just more upset with me/yahoo, than actually wanting it to be fixed or whatever. sorry if that came across wrong.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #649 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 641, AGar wrote:
In post 605, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 603, Rob14 wrote:I disagree. No IR slot forces tough decisions, which is what fantasy should be about.

If only injuries affected teams equally...

The situation I am in should not be a tough decision. Teams should have the ability to field a full team without having to risk other elements of their team, particularly when they are going to replace their injured player with someone who is not as good generally. Having no IR just further punishes a team that is already having bad luck and being punished by being on the wrong end of injuries. (Just look at my record.)

Jeffery was noted as an injury concern as early as the second week in August. The fact that you burned an early round pick on him and are now paying for it is no one's fault besides your own. Leg injuries are one of the biggest long-term injuries for wideouts, and that's not new to this year.

We have six bench slots. That's more than most players will actually use. I'm capable of stashing Romo for god knows how many weeks (thanks whoever dropped him!) just because of that ridiculous size of our bench. It doesn't hurt me.

Draft smarter - best player available is only half the battle - context is everything.

Jeffery was noted as an injury concern. But I don't recall seeing anything about Roethlisberger, Romo, or Charles. To suggest that you can completely draft around injured players is preposterous.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”