Scumleague FF 2015 (Locke, Yiley, TD37!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Wraith »

/in
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Wraith »

I mean, IIRC we only had one last year in League 3.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm not in L1 but are we supposed to be expecting invite PMs already?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Wraith »

Do we currently have a way to make L2 a round 10 teams? I think I can convince an IRL friend to join if we need one.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Damn it, I was afraid the invite would come in while I was visiting the parents. Well I'm in now.

As for the draft, I'll let you know later. I just finished school for good and don't yet have a concrete schedule for the immediate future.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Wraith »

If we're still talking about division alignment for L1, even though I'm not in it I suggest NOT determining divisions by straight draft order. If you must use the draft order to determine them, do it by snake:

1 + 12 = D1
2 + 11 = D2
3 + 10 = D3
4 + 9 = D1
5 + 8 = D2
6 + 7 = D3

Anyways, how are we determining draft order for L2? Is that set yet?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

Division 2
Kublai Khan
Yiley
PokerFace
Wraith

ayy lmaI'll fuckin cut u all
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 237, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Spoilers

Get yer dirty ratbirds outta here
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

Buddy, there's trash talk and there's bullshit. I can get my "Ray Lewis Is A Murderer" shirt too if you want.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 254, Rhinox wrote:
In post 252, PokerFace wrote:Bengals wear orange and stripes. Some of them went to jail for crimes
Some Steelers and Ravens should have been jailed for their crimes
And Browns we just drink too much

All the steelers should be jailed for this crime:
Spoiler:

BUZZ BUZZ MOTHERFUCKER
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm happy with 5th. Huzzah!
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 294, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 290, Jahudo wrote:
In post 289, TheDominator37 wrote:Martavious Bryant
Him, along with Josh Gordon and Justin Backmon should smoke the competition.

Nah I think they'll have a down year

Nah they'll have a career high this year.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

Would it be possible to push the L2 draft on Sunday back 30 minutes to 9PM EST? My evening draft that day is at 6PM and it's live so I'd prefer not to cut it close it possible. If we can't push it back I'll make do though.

EDIT:

If I do run late I've set my custom top 100 so I should be fine for a period of auto-draft.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Wraith »

Well I didn't do terribly. Not as good as last year's draft but good enough.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

By the way I advocate the "Division II: The Wraith of Khan" for completely unbiased reasons.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Wraith »

I feel like posting my comments on my rivals' teams whether they're welcome or not.

I'm pretty confident in my own team of course. I have weakness at QB and my running game lacks depth. If Tannehill doesn't deliver I'm probably screwed, but I have faith. Ellington getting injured again or losing carries would also be pretty crippling. My WR game is strong though what with Chocolate Jesus, as is my TE game (if Zach Ertz recovers before Olsen's Bye I won't have to worry about that position period methinks).

TBH I think Rhinox and ZachRulez will be my chief rivals for league dominance. Both have solid floors at RB (Lacy/Forsett and AP/Miller respectively), good starting QBs, and starting WR corps that don't have real gambles. Both their benches are kinda ugly but that's also kinda true for everyone, especially myself.

mith is also up there but I personally have concerns about his running game. I liked what I saw from CJ Anderson last year but he didn't play the full season, and I'm always extremely wary of potential one-year wonders. Morris I feel has been unfairly underrated by a lot of lists but I would be uncomfortable relying on him at RB2 if I didn't have a sure-fire stud like AP/Charles/etc. in front of him. mith is also quite weak at TE - he delayed until R14 to take one and that player was Dwayne Allen. I find Allen to be a solid backup (he's my backup TE in my 8-team league) but as a starter he's questionable because of splitting with Fleener. However after Martavis Bryant's suspension ends mith has the potential to have a
monster
WR corps.

Yahoo draft grades continue to be laughable because Khan and pickem got ridiculously low grades. Khan has a solid set of starters with the exception of RB2. Joseph Randle was radioactive to me this year in the same vein Montee Ball was last year - lots of hype based on circumstance and no substance. There was no indication Randle was actually winning the starting job for Dallas's committee of RBs. IMO Khan has to really pray Tood Gurley delivers from Week 1 in order to keep his floor from falling out from under him (kinda like me and Ellington). Khan's other problem is that he has no true "stud" at WR - his starters are solid (Matthews/Tate/Decker) but not fantastic, meaning a low ceiling compared to other teams like mine or mith's.

Pickem's team is weaker than Khan's IMO but still doesn't deserve a "D" grade. His problem is that he's taken a lot of risks on certain players - Brandin Cooks might be the WR1 in NO now but it's still a gamble to grab a sophomore who never proved himself in R3; Doug Martin has looked good in preseason but as everyone knows his last couple seasons have left
much
to be desired, very risky to have him as RB2. His only TE is also Jordan Reed, and the Redskins TE situation at the moment is kind of a clusterfuck. Reed didn't deliver last year so that's another big risk.

If you want to talk gambling though, look no further than Poker's team. He sacrificed a lot to get both Gronk and Andrew Luck in the first two rounds. While he's pretty set at both QB and TE, his starting RBs and WR corps are very shaky (
especially
the former - he's starting Latavius Murray and TJ Yeldon). If I had to pick THE boom-or-bust team this year, it'd be this one. He's starting three rookies and needs to desperately pray they pan out.

BS2000's team is in a similar tier as mith's IMO. Solid at QB, solid at WR (AJ Green/Landry/Agholor - Agholor is a gamble though), and with a stud at RB1 (D Murray). Carlos Hyde is okay but risky at RB2, however, and like mith and Pickem his TE position is weak, as he completely throws the dice on Josh Hill.

DeflateGate team (LlamaFluff) has a high ceiling but low floor. He's clearly hoping his very strong WR corps (Dez/Megatron/Davante Adams) carries him to victory. Thing is he spent so many early picks building that WR corps that his other starting positions are rather weak compared to other teams - he's starting Bradford at QB (high boom-or-bust potential there), Gore and Spiller at RB, and Larry Donnell at TE. However, Llama might have an ace in the hole if the injury gods are kind - he's sitting on Arian Foster.

The Ginger Cringer team (DDD) has a high floor but low ceiling. He spent his highest picks to grab both JC and LeSean McCoy. His WR is a bit weak, however - while I like TY as a WR1 in this league, I also feel VJax is on his way out and John Brown is a risk to start as WR3 (DDD's appears to be hedging his bets on the Cards though, because he has Michael Floyd on the bench). Definitely a team to watch.

And that brings me to the autodrafters - Yiley and (to a lesser extent) jason. Put bluntly, I don't like jason's team. He's put too many eggs into the injury/suspension basket by using his early picks on both Le'Veon Bell and Randall Cobb. It means he's starting Stewart and Vereen the first two weeks which I think will doom him to two early losses. Additionally, if Cobb is out early on or is re-injured, it means his starting WR corps is Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, and Eddie Royal - not a group that inspires confidence. He also has
another
injury to a starter in Julius Thomas, which forces him to start Kyle Rudolph for the first few weeks. The only positions he's solid at, IMO, are QB and K - he inexplicably has two kickers, which I suspect are auto-draft shenanigans. Also when Bell comes back his running game should markedly improve, but Stewart is still iffy as a RB2 IMO. I would honestly say this is the weakest team in the league.

Yiley - whose team was completely auto-drafted - didn't do half bad. His team is clearly going to go the same route as Llama's - praying the monster WR corps (Julio/OBJ/DJax) can carry a weak running game (starting Ingram/Abdullah). He's very strong at TE with Jimmy Graham and Delanie Walker. However, he paid the price of the auto-drafter when it took Eli Manning in R7 while Cam Newton was still on the board. I'm not that big of a Cam fan, but I think he's a better option than the single biggest boom-or-bust QB in fantasy (only Stafford can rival Eli there, and Stafford went in R10).

Anyways that's my two cents. Take it or leave it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Wraith »

Man, seeing that draft order again I still can't believe Forte fell to me that far into the second.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

Rhinox needs 20 points and has Rueben Randle and Cody Parkey yet to play. Sheeeeeit this is gonna be close.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ellington getting injured again or losing carries would also be pretty crippling.

Remember when I said THIS FUCKING SHIT six FUCKING days ago? Good-fucking-bye my FUCKING season.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 407, TheDominator37 wrote:Who is the person that traded luck to mith -_-

Hahaha who'd he trade? If he has all of Luck, Murray, Hill, Hopkins, AND Sanders for his starters he's going to kill everyone else.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 409, mith wrote:I traded Sanders, Yeldon, and Bradford.

Wow, that's still favorable to you. You suckered somebody.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 423, Rhinox wrote:Score the 2nd most points this week in league 2 - lose to the team that scored the most.

yup that just about sums up my fantasy football luck.

League 2 biggest blowout was only 12 points. Lots of close matchups.

My opponent in my other league has to be even more pissed off than you. I was leading by only 14 and he had Adrian Peterson to play. I still won by 10.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Wraith »

Chocolate Jesus is OP as fuck.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh man this is bullshit.

EDIT: Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was the closest fantasy game I've ever played. Closer than the 2013 championship where I won by a single point. I had a bad week, Poker had a good one.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 481, PokerFace wrote:You didn't have a bad week. You still got 111+ points. Only about 5 points less than you got last week. My team is looking very feast or famine if you compare last week to this one. GG Wraith

Carson Palmer is on my bench and doing better this season than Andrew Luck. Whats the world coming to? There may be weeks outside Andrews bye that I start Palmer with how things look.

A week where my defense gets zero and Forte gets barely double-digits is a bad week for me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Wraith »

I think I know why I lost. Yahoo scores defenses differently from ESPN (I also had MIA D/ST in my ESPN league and they got 1 point) - ESPN starts a defense at 11 points and subtracts for points allowed as the game goes on, giving bonus points for stuff like sacks, fumble recoveries, etc. of course. Yahoo starts defenses at zero and only adds points for stuff like sacks, fumble recoveries, etc. It subtracts points for truly excessive points allowed (~30+). Miami did nothing other than allow points (yet didn't allow enough to subtract points).

If yahoo didn't have such a dumb system of scoring I would've won.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Wraith »

Starts at 11. I guess that's the difference then.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 493, PokerFace wrote:Did espn switch to a start at 11 system in recent years or are you not running defaults?

I mean I guess it's not the defaults. Every ESPN league I've been in in the past three years has been 11 though.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

Well I slaughtered PickEm and salted the Earth around his team's graves, but I still want to kill myself because my real team's season is probably over.

Also Miami can go die in a fucking fire.
Last edited by Wraith on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 538, Rob14 wrote:Wow. I lost by 0.62 points. That last touchdown destroyed me. Stat correction, maybe?

Welcome to the club
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh man, I think my week got saved by garbage time points in the Houston game
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

My first week not to break 100 points.

And yet I'm confident I'll still win. Life is good.

Unlike my pay league where I'm fucking terrified to lose against the worst team in that league.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Wraith »

I won my pay league game by a single point because CJ fucking Spiller (who my opponent literally added off the wire in the middle of football Sunday) almost pulled a miracle.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

Poor, poor mith
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Wraith »

Wow, I did not expect this kind of devastation this week when I started the likes of Joe Flacco, Zach Ertz, and Roddy White. I'm so sorry LlamaFluff. Except not. :P
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Wraith »

I might be second place in L2 but I still feel like I'm standing on a house of cards. The Steve Smith injury is really revealing the lack of WR depth on my team.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Wraith »

It's situations like this I really hate having 3 WR slots instead of a FLEX. My WR3 is extremely questionable to play on Sunday, but my best alternative to him plays tonight, so it's either gamble the Falcons remember Roddy White exists or gamble that Steve Smith doesn't get zero points. If we had FLEX this wouldn't be a problem at all because I could just play Gio Bernard. Is there, like, any way to change this format for next year?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 733, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 711, Kublai Khan wrote:I wish to trade teams with Wraith.

Khan, you just don't understand the pressure winning consistently puts on you. Trust me, you don't want to subject yourself to that kind of stress.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh man this is gonna be close, Yiley.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 745, PokerFace wrote:
D3f3nd3r wrote:And it turns out Cobb's being useless again is going to put me at 2-4 and probably end my season.

I have seen people (including myself) go 8-6 and make the playoffs. I have seen those same people win it all. Unless you are in a stacked division, 2-4 still has a chance

IIRC one of those teams beat me in the L3 Championship last year (I was 12-2 with a dream team). It was like Fantasy Super Bowl XLII.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 754, Yiley wrote:Need really big games from Eli and Odell tomorrow. Pls

no
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

BRADFORD I NEED YOU TO GET THREE FUCKING POINTS SO I CAN DETHRONE DDD

EDIT: NO FUCK YOU RILEY COOPER
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm only now realizing just how difficult it will be to get into the playoffs in my division since there's only one WC slot.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Wraith »

L1 #1-8
L2 #1-3
L3 #1

Curse you, Flameaxe. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Wraith »

Man this is a bad week for me, getting fucked by bye weeks. Probably going to lose.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Wraith »

Definitely a terrible week for me

Ironic because my pay league team DESTROYED
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Wraith »

Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

I think my season is over. I might have just lost 2 crucial starters in a single week.

Also, it really fucking sucks that I have TY Hilton on my pay league team but need him to suck due to being on DDD's team (also because I got massacred in my pay league match-up).
Last edited by Wraith on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Wraith »

Looking to trade for a viable WR3 for a fair price.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Wraith »

But you finally won a game! That's worth something right?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Wraith »

mith pls
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

This week probably ruined my Everyone Plays Everyone record but fuck it I won
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 924, Zachrulez wrote:Taking reasonable offers for Big Ben is anyone is interested.

Man I'd be interested if I wasn't spread so thin already.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Wraith »

Until just now I had absolutely no clue how your team was doing so damn well - now I know it's because of Devonta Freeman.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Wraith »

COMIN' FOR DAT BOOTY DDD
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Wraith »

By the way is Jason actually paying attention anymore? He still has two IR players on his team...
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 956, PokerFace wrote:Every member of my team under performed. Went from a projected 15 point win to a loss by 4 :(

evillaugh.gif
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

PICKEM YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD

FIRST PLACE IS MINE
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 968, AGar wrote:KMD 85.56 - 85.42 BBM

Woah.

Close but no cigar. I still hold the title for worst robbery.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

oh my god mith's gonna win a second game!

Also what the
fuck
happened to you this week, Poker? Your opponent even had a bye player and player who's been out weeks from injury in his lineup rofl.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Wraith »

So I just noticed that Poker is a cheeky, waiver-poaching little shit
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Wraith »

@Wraith, was that why you were mad at me, for getting Romo? Were you trying to get him too? I didn't grab him so you couldn't. That would have be a dick move. There's no way I know of to tell who is trying to grab who off waivers. Also I wanted another QB option and it was pretty obvious what I was thinking about getting awhile ago

I'm not
mad
, I'm joke-mad. I wanted to grab Romo since Flacco died last week but my first place status kills my waiver priority. When I noticed you were sitting on three QBs I assumed you were squatting to screw over other teams lol, so I shook my fist in mock anger.

Not that it matters now lol
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

So I think I just had one of the worst weeks in my life, or at least in a very long time.

-Definitely tore or strained a muscle in my own knee at work and can only get through the weekend through profligate use of painkillers
-Steelers lost stupidly
-Struck out of 3 Strikes Challenge
-Went negative in predictions
-Lost badly in both fantasy leagues
-Fourth major injury in paid fantasy league (Forte, Foster, Forsett, Gronk)

Fuck this week
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm
really
pissed that I would've won if I'd played Baldwin in WR3 over LaFell
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Wraith »

For my two cents I am 100% in favor of FLEX next year. It's incredibly frustrating getting 3 starting-caliber WRs in a 12-man league. Steve Smith going down came very close to dooming my season. It was really frustrating having only 2 starting-caliber WRs while having 3 starting-caliber RBs and having to sit one of the latter on the bench every single week. I got incredibly lucky that LaFell came off the PUP List when he did.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Wraith »

That moment when you would have won two weeks in a row if your started Doug fucking Baldwin
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Wraith »

God I botched this last stretch so bad
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm rooting for you, Poker. For totally unbiased reasons.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

Well I'm 99% certain I'm out

Fuck me, that legitimately makes me angry.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1317, PokerFace wrote:
T-Bone wrote:Well you've missed the important part, the worst team in the league has given Lamora their only loss of the season wooo!

Also I'm beating Panzer, time to drag him down with me!

bring him to us!

Interestingly t-bone, wraith and I will likely still be in league 2 next year. If DDDP gets 4th overall, we could form an afc north like division in league 2 next year
T-bone = Ravens
Wraith = Steelers
DDDP = Bengals
Me = Browns

rofl this needs to happen
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

If only Eli was my QB in THIS league, where I actually have a chance and don't have ODB on the other guy's team.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

By the way my new position is "Fuck Divisions." This has absolutely no relation to the fact that I was knocked out of the playoffs due to division record.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Wraith »

WHY COULDN'T THIS WEEK HAVE BEEN LAST WEEK
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1397, Yiley wrote:Yates was kind of a shaky play any way though dddp, I'm not sure if he would have gotten many points regardless.

HE PLAYED
YATES
OVER RYAN IN THE PLAYOFFS?

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING DDD?

THIS LEGIT MAKES ME ANGRY THAT I'M NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Wraith »

Wraith is obviously the big loser in terms of scheduling this year... BS2000 had worse luck in terms of his actual record vs. his EPE, but he was never in contention for the playoffs with his performances. Wraith's team was best by EPE, and second in WDST and Points Scored, but was knocked out of the playoffs by going 0-3 in the last three weeks (in-division). Wraith was in the top half in scoring 12/14 weeks (with one lowest score), and lost his week 2 game as the second highest scorer for the week.

iwannadie.jpg
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

Wait so why was I 7th in final despite being 5th at start of playoffs and winning out the consolation brackets?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1451, Yiley wrote:Probably the fact that you didn't win out in consolation bracket. The first round you lost 142-120

Oh. Meh, guess I wasn't really paying attention after the season ended.
Show

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”