Secret Hitler (Voting)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Aronis »

/in
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Aronis »

I got liberal. :( I wanted to be a conservative. Drench, if I elect u will u create a welfare system so that I can never have 2 go 2 work again and live off the government?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Aronis »

Drench if I elect u do u promise 2 ban all guns and never pass any facist policies that would lead to the president having the power to kill somebody?

Also, what's your stance on abortion?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Aronis »

I am trying to ask you srs questions regarding what your policies would be as president and your lack of legitimate answers has me srsly concerned about your qualifications for this position.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ummm no. I object. That's a dumb plan that clearly benefits lilith the most. If you pick her I am voting no.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'm also going to oppose any government including mr trow for his unecessary rudeness towards shos and his failure to act like a dignified politician.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

I would be willing to reconsider my stance on mr trow's appointment should he be chosen as a candidate in light of his recent statements.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ladies and gentlemen, if you elect me I
will
make Germany great again! I will cut taxes, grow this economy, and halt the growing tides of facism by returning us to our roots of liberalism! Germany, you have my promise that should I be elected I will allow no facist policies to pass and promote the growth of liberalism! To allow facism to take hold of this country would be a mistake and we must tell Berlin that we will not support facism and if you elect me I will do that! Thank you for your support!

To learn more about my liberal views and policies, please visit: aronis4chancellor.org
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Aronis »

Jelly,

How do you feel about global warming?
What would be your plan to stop ISIS?
Do you believe global warming and ISIS are connected?

Also, you said my statements were 'mostly trolling', why should I even consider voting for you after you outright insulted me? And that also demonstrates that you were unwilling to reach across the aisle in a bipartisan attempt to form a government then, so why should I believe that you could reach across the aisle after elected or will you cast us off as trolls? Because I do not want a government that will not and can not act and I certainly don't want a government that is going to reject the will of the people and shove another obamacare-like legislation down our throats.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Aronis »

I am voting nein for Jelly's appointment as chancellor and suggest that my liberal colleagues do the same!

#Klick4president
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Aronis »

RIP germany.

there's no stopping fascism now
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Aronis »

Well yall wanted jelly to be your chancellor, enjoy the consequences
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 138, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 97, Aronis wrote:I am voting nein for Jelly's appointment as chancellor and suggest that my liberal colleagues do the same!

#Klick4president

In post 99, shos wrote:Atonis, reason?
There is exactly one cprrect answer

Would like to come back to this. Please explain your misgivings about jelly?

Did you see what policy just got put into action? Actions speak louder than words and that is very true in this case. Look at their actions and you will find the reason behind my vote of nein.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 140, lilith2013 wrote:Your vote came before the actions, so no, I don't see a reason for your vote from their actions. And Drench is confirming that Jelly had no choice but to enact a fascist policy, so regardless of drench's alignment, I don't understand why you are using this as a reason for Jelly being a fascist.

Facists pass facist policies. Liberals pass liberal policies. My vote was the correct one. You should be explaining your actions if anything, because it was your vote that led to the passing of this policy, not mine.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 133, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:There are two sides to the government coin. I got two fascist policies. I'm eager to hear what Drench says.

Sorry, but I cant hear whatever lies you are telling over the sound of your supporters chanting death to germany in the streets.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

I support clean energy and stopping global warming, I support the abolishment of guns, and I support higher taxing of the rich. You, jelly, and drench don't. You are not liberals, I am. I am going to vote with the democratic party and try to stop fascism while you support it. I will not bow to this tyrannical dictatorship and I will not be be swayed from my liberal beliefs, but will continue to support what made germany so great in the first place and put a halt to these policies that we do not want! I will do everything in my power to restore liberalism and make germany great again!!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 146, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 144, Aronis wrote:I support clean energy and stopping global warming, I support the abolishment of guns, and I support higher taxing of the rich. You, jelly, and drench don't. You are not liberals, I am. I am going to vote with the democratic party and try to stop fascism while you support it. I will not bow to this tyrannical dictatorship and I will not be be swayed from my liberal beliefs, but will continue to support what made germany so great in the first place and put a halt to these policies that we do not want! I will do everything in my power to restore liberalism and make germany great again!!

Again. Can you not bring real-life political issues into the mix? It would be one thing if you were legitimately trying to get into your role, but I don't think that's the case, it seems to me that you haven't even done any research on pre-WWII German politics because I highly doubt global warming and clean energy were anywhere near the political radar back then. And also, and more importantly, I feel like every single one of your posts has just attempted to misdirect and mislead and distract us, and you still have not explained why you voted no to this ballot, so seriously, do you have an explanation for your vote or not?

If global warming had been a bigger issue back then, maybe they could've used cleaner energy and we'd be in a lot better place right now.

And yes, I do. It's called don't allow fascists to get in office. So I voted nein, because I was certain there was one if not two fascists on the ballot.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'm beginning to gain alot of respect for Bernie and the patience he must have. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have the media asking you the same questions over and over again with them unable to grasp simple things.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Aronis »

Pagetop! :D
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 169, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:I think Drench should do what they want. i support checking Lillith, shos, or JDGA like others have suggested. I see the arguments for both the next in line and further down the rotation, but I don't know what's better. I'm leaning towards agreeing with Klick that finding out more information down the line might be better as we're going to see Lilith do something (unless the vote fails) so we'll have some info about her anyway. I don't know, probably don't check Aronis? I don't know if that's helpful right now. I'd probably support looking at just about anyone else.

Burning_Earth, where did you go? What do you think?

You don't even try to hide your fascist allegiances do you? You can't have me checked because it would expose how corrupt you and this regime really are and show who the real liberal is.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 175, Blackberry wrote:For the record I had no intention of nominating Drench as my Chancellor when it got to me, I was A) desperate to get Drench to pick me and B) drunk. I would not have selected Drench to be my Chancellor. I have no qualms making false promises to fulfill my personal agenda of getting cleared.

So you would have no issue lying to the german people who you are supposed to be protecting from fascism? We do not need another benghazi, we do not need another cover up and more lies, the people deserve to know the truth and by telling it to them is the only way we can ever hope to revive liberalism in this country. Yet you openly and publicly claim that you would lie to further your own interests? This is the making of a dictator if I have ever seen one.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #188 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 180, Blackberry wrote:I've also realized who we're electing as Chancellor at this point isn't as huge a factor as who we're electing President.

The president can lie and no one will know.

The chancellor can lie but the President will still know. So a President picking someone they don't trust as Chancellor and handing them one of each card is close enough to investigating them. The racist can always fake us out and play the Liberal Card, but it has the same effect as if we'd chosen someone else who was Liberal instead.

Race is an improtant issue and I am very glad you brought that up. The minorities in this nation are being treated horrendously and we must put a stop to it. The police brutality towards african-americans is unacceptable! They kill them without hesitation and walk away from the incident unscathed, because of a corrupt judicial system that refuses to see the clear violations of the law by these officers. We have people who would deport mexican families by the thousands and build a wall to keep them out. Is this really the german dream? And on top of that, we have many people refusing aid to helpless syrians fleeing a war torn country on account of outlandish fears that the media has made up. Racism has not been stopped and until we unite as liberals and stand up together it won't be!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #189 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 183, Blackberry wrote:Actually, I have a new theory, I'm hesitant to elaborate on ANY of my thoughts right now because I wanted to wait and see how things played out to get more info.

After further thinking, I think
ARONIS
is
HITLER

In post 152, shos wrote:I sorta think Aronis is for some reason crumbing hitler, lol.
don't know why he'd do that though

I don't trust his posts.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to breadcrumb Hitler. His minions know who he is. There IS, however, reason for the Facsists to hint to Hitler who THEY are, as HITLER DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE FASCISTS ARE. I initially thought this was another nonsense post by shos. But after looking for people trying to hint to Hitler it dawned on me this would be a perfect hint to tell Hitler "I know who you are and this is a breadcrumb". "I don't trust his posts" as his last sentence is another way to nod to Aronis "I know what you are".

This goes against my read on Shos, but it is the biggest case of a "breadcrumb" in my opinion to Hitler. I also have a strong read as someone else acting exactly how I think Hitler would act. But I think this post could be a lot more telling than those reads.

I am hitler? I am one of the only people on this stage who has repeatedly expressed his liberal views and refused to vote for a fascist government. I have tried to stop global warming, I have tried to stop gun violence, I have tried to stop racism, and I have tried to stop facism! I am one of the few people here who can proudly point at my record and say that I have never supported fascism and never will because my trac record has proven that. While you on the other hand have voted for fascism and on top of that? You have lied to the german people and said you would happily do it again to advance your own agenda. Germany, who do you trust more? Myself, who has at every opportunity tried his hardest to stop fascism? Or someone who has voted in favor of fascism and blatantly lied to you?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #190 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 185, shos wrote:Aronis is fascist, prob not hitlker, and yet crumbing to hitlker.

Liith shoild be investigated.

Game on

Once again I shall tell you. Examine the facts, look at my record. You have supported fascism, while I have and continue to support liberalism!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #219 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Aronis »

Results, drench?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #226 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Aronis »

If drench says lilith is fascist, I'm electing Klick. If drench says lilith is liberal, then I'll think about electing her instead of klick. And there is no way I will ever vote for jelly.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #230 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ill consider voting for lilith then, depending on the chancellor
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #284 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Aronis »

I was gonna vote ja! until you started bashing me for exbiting my right of free speech and expressing my liberal views. :( looks like I'll have to go with nein instead.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #306 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 304, JDGA wrote:
In post 298, shos wrote:anything that happened before the first vote was completely useless

bad
In post 299, Cephrir wrote:i mean it's kind of mafia but please stop walling

bad

I would elaborate, but I feel like the badness of these posts is so completely and utterly obvious that they can fall apart on their own lack of merit.

good

I would elaborate, but I feel like the goodness of these posts is so completely and utterly obvious that they can stand on their own merit.

And I forgot 2 vote rip me.

And bernie sanders for president!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #347 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Aronis »

Yay, my perfect voting record remains intact. Ill prob vote yes to anything klick suggests ftr
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #350 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 327, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 325, Cephrir wrote:
In post 322, MrTrow wrote:Let me return with the second most ignored question in this game thusfar: any 'Ja' voters who would like to provide a motivation?

weren't you the one who defended a nein vote with the astounding defense of "they enacted a facist policy therefore i am right"

or is someone else not the brightest bulb in the room

that was aronis.

Thank you lilith, I would hate to see someone else trying to fabricate themselves as the person with a perfect voting record. That would just be horrible.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #355 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

Shos is town.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #388 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

I have and will continue to give klick my full support!

As such, I'm just gonna not submit again and default vote ja!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #391 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 390, lilith2013 wrote:Do you want to explain why you will vote yes for Klick and Blackberry, Aronis?

Trow: I wanted to hear your thoughts on something other than shos, mostly. I am thinking I will vote yes, because Blackberry seems okay. However, I'm having second thoughts because both you and JDGA say you will vote yes, and you both voted no to the first ballot when I saw no reason to vote no. Jelly is probably my strongest townread, actually.

I believe Klick will enact a liberal policy and trust his judgement about picking a chancellor
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #392 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 389, MrTrow wrote:
@Aronis:
Can i expect you to do something with the 48h, you intent to 'buy us'/'drag out'?

nope.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #395 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 393, MrTrow wrote:
@Aronis:
So you have no town-reason what so ever, for why you are fueling the 'hope everyone gets bored'-tactic?
Care to state why you won't just place your vote?
Your lack of a read on berry has been noted.

after responding to your earlier post, I went and placed my vote, so plz don't bother me about that. And to suggest that I am solely responsible for any stalling is ridiculous, I'm just being open about things.

And honestly, I don't feel super gr8 about berry. But Klick likes him and Klick is a helluva lot better then Jelly who I will in no way ever support and better then Cephrir too imo, tho I could live with him.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #405 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 396, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 391, Aronis wrote:
In post 390, lilith2013 wrote:Do you want to explain why you will vote yes for Klick and Blackberry, Aronis?

Trow: I wanted to hear your thoughts on something other than shos, mostly. I am thinking I will vote yes, because Blackberry seems okay. However, I'm having second thoughts because both you and JDGA say you will vote yes, and you both voted no to the first ballot when I saw no reason to vote no. Jelly is probably my strongest townread, actually.

I believe Klick will enact a liberal policy and trust his judgement about picking a chancellor

Is there a reason why you think this?

This is like saying "I think Klick is a liberal because I think he's a liberal"

Gut.

(Thats what everybody says nowadays, right?)
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #406 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 398, MrTrow wrote:@Lilith
If you do realize i had a reason to vote no before (and have a reason to vote yes now).
Why was the fact, i voted no before, a reason for you to doubt your planned 'yes'-vote?

@Aronis
Did you just really state 'i saw your point and acted accordingly' and a misrepresentation of that very point, in the same line?
Good to see your reads though. (still not sold on the 'using klick as a disclaimer on berry', but the rest i can get behind)

Prob? Idk, I wasnt rlly paying attention
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #410 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 408, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:I think he somehow rolled the jester role, despite it not existing. Aronis Regardless of your actual alignment you're actions are not pro-town. You can play however you want, you do you, but you can still do things that help your side. By not contributing in a meaningful way your actions lean towards helping the fascists.

Gut reads aren't the be all and end all for reads. Do you have any reads on anyone in this game that have more to go off of than just gut? I already know that you think I'm a fascist because I enacted a fascist policy (even though you had that read before that happened and used that action to explain why you had that read in the first place). So do you have anything else at all on anyone that has at least some reasoning behind it?

I like JDGA's posts, they seem very logical and sensible.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #445 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Aronis »

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless Jelly comes up with the best reasoning ever or something like that. I'm voting nay to this govt.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #463 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 462, Axxle wrote:Aronis, who would you pick as chancellor of you were pres?

Lilith? I'd be willing 2 take suggestions, if u think u have a better idea.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #481 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 480, Cephrir wrote:Sorry for being derelict in my duty, here is some noise

-Benito M.

It's monday. :igmeou:

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”