Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I'm up for a Scandinavian alliance.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 am

BTW what do we do in this stage?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 am

In post 25, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 19, Axxle wrote:Russia/Scandinavia alliance?

In post 21, AcRv wrote:
In post 19, Axxle wrote:Russia/Scandinavia alliance?

Nah, you really want a British/Scandinavia alliance.

(I'm just assuming we in Britain are working together)

In post 22, AcRv wrote:(Holland is in Scandinavia as far as I'm concerned, too)

I am cool with Russia + Scandinavian alliance + British Isles and Holland. Lets go down with this!

Also, I am building a fleet for NorthSea access, lemme know.

This sounds good. I'm building a fleet for Baltic access.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:44 am

In post 159, TheBreeze wrote:I've never played this game before so this is going to take some getting used to, but hey - everything in life isn't always a breeze. :cool: Wanted to reaffirm if I haven't already that I'm heavily interested in keeping peace and working with the following:

Brits + Scandinavia + Russia

AcRv: Eldinburgh
Death Note: London
Snakes: Liverpool
-
Gale Wing Srock: Norway
Klick: Denmark
Randomidget: Sweden
-
Axxle: St. Petersburg
Cheery Dog: Warsaw (Google map lies, you are an honorary Russian)
Radja: Sevastopol

If you haven't let me know if you guys reciprocate! It's also up to y'all if you want to work out some sort of formal organization thingy like Mediterranean is doing or if you want to be #Casual allies, that's cool too. Just know I'll be around to help out.

I'm in I think casual allies is best.
In post 169, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Okay
AcRv
, but for us to ensure North Sea occupation by you, we need to support your move from Edinburgh to North Sea.

So,
Klick
and me support you into North Sea this turn, while
randomidget
can take the Baltic Sea?

Yeah, this was my plan anyway. Does Axxle want finland?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:20 am

In post 183, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Nominating Klick for Scandinavian Leader!

Fascism rules!

Seconded.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:05 am

In post 229, Axxle wrote:
In post 226, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 224, Axxle wrote:I can smell the desperation from here

I see you sitting back waiting to take advantage of a misstep from your neighbors. You've over-allied yourself and don't have a year one move that could possibly see you making gains unless it comes at the expense of one of your allies. What's your plan?

Supporting my allies. Joint victories are a thing, and not every country needs to earn a territory in the first year anyway.

Playing the long game.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:56 am

In post 357, Klick wrote:
In post 336, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 334, N wrote:
In post 244, Klick wrote:3. @Kiel (N): As long as you're not attacking me, I have no interest in attacking you. I have reason to focus on the seas, and you benefit more from southern land gains. Non-aggression pact?

yes

Klick, can I ask that I be included on this? All of Germany wants no quarrel or war with you. We are focused on the people who have directly stated they're coming after us.

Sure thing. We both have more important things to worry about. Plus, the idea of Radio/Aya/Teeth cooperating sounds hilarious. :P I'll be a friend to Germany.

@Gale and random:
Cooperation with both Great Britain and Russia simultaneously is unreasonable. We're in the middle. We're who gets targeted in the North after the first few years if everything goes according to the current plan. As it stands now, we're drawing the short end of the stick while our neighbors are going to make quick gains. This is bad. I am still all for our Scandinavian alliance, but we need to pick a side. I'd love for us to be able to be allies with everyone around us if it were possible, but war is necessary for growth. I don't know how much experience either of you have with Diplomacy, but from my experience/according to logic, the nation in the middle of a multiple-nation alliance is most susceptible to being stabbed in the back. Gale, you in particular have nowhere to go if you support the current alliance. I don't see how it would be possible for you to gain any territory in the next 2-3 years without a stab. Edinburgh is moving to the North Sea, and that cuts you off from essentially the entire south. I propose we work with Germany and the Low Countries.

@Cybele and Jelly:
I'm in. Consider me an ally. What's the plan? I know the idea was that I'd get the first spoils, but I'm not really interested in that - I'd rather stay home and ensure my safety. One of you two should take the North Sea.

@STD:
Cybele's hinted at being willing to support you. I'm with you. Jelly's your brother. Want to work together and push on GB?

I think that allying with GB is our best move and ditching Russia whilst maintaining a non-aggression patch with Germany and moving into Holland. I think GB our our best chance for allies.
In post 377, OhGodMyLife wrote:N/Kiel, is your plan of action still to move to Ruhr?

Cheery/Warsaw, a free Poland mustn't be beholden to Russia. If the armies of Germany and Austria arrive at your doorstep will you fight with us or stand in our way?

STD/Brest, have you decided if you will project your naval force north or south? If you work in concert with Bel/Hol/Den/Nor y'all can take both the English Channel and North Sea in the first turn and take a decisive upper hand against Britain by the end of year one.

midget/Sweden, where is your fleet headed? I think there is room for you to make considerable gains going against Russia with us.

I'm headed into the Baltic. I'll follow Klick's decisions, so I'll wait to see what they have to say.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:33 am

In post 413, OhGodMyLife wrote:DN, I understand why you keep misrepresenting your defensive position as stronger than it is, but it will actually be a coin flip guessing game. 2 on 1 against Lon if Edi doesn't help you, or the fleet in the north sea sails unopposed into Edi if he is trying to help you.

Midget, Baltic is a declaration of war against Germany. Understand that before you lock your move in.

Klick, if midget won't follow your lead in Scandinavia I suggest we move towards eliminating him and getting either you or Gale control of his center.

In my last post I literally said I would follow whatever Klick decided. Nice slip.
VOTE: OhGodMyLike
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:34 am

DAMN THE NO-EDITING RULE
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:26 am

In post 448, Save The Dragons wrote:
@Random
Your post reads: 'I want to ally with GB, but I'll follow what you do, Klick' which means you're not planning to ally with GB and you are on Klick's side, is this correct?

I would prefer for Scandinavia to ally with GB. But if Klick doesn't want to, I won't.
I really wouldn't trust Germany by the way people. OGML really shouldn't be trusted in particular.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:15 am

Klick are we waiting to see first round moves before deciding where we stand on alliances?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 am

In post 504, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 463, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 448, Save The Dragons wrote:
@Random
Your post reads: 'I want to ally with GB, but I'll follow what you do, Klick' which means you're not planning to ally with GB and you are on Klick's side, is this correct?

I would prefer for Scandinavia to ally with GB. But if Klick doesn't want to, I won't.
I really wouldn't trust Germany by the way people. OGML really shouldn't be trusted in particular.

I actually agree with Random, OGML's was scary. If we want to support the German Low Countries, then I would like Klick to move into North Sea instead of Jelly.

In post 473, Klick wrote:
In post 450, Cybele wrote:I'm very sorry that I've been super busy, and I can't really read everything in this thread this weekend. However, I did a quick scan, and how does this sound, KLICK and JELLY:
Jelly - move to North Sea
Cybele - Support Jelly>North Sea
Klick - Support Jelly>North Sea

I'll try to keep up with the thread after this post. Again, sorry! Super busy.

I'm for this. The other option was having Belgium support Brest, but it appears STD probably won't be contested anyway.

Gale
, this also frees you up to go into the Norwegian Sea if you're interested.

In post 494, Klick wrote:
In post 478, Randomnamechange wrote:Klick are we waiting to see first round moves before deciding where we stand on alliances?

I've already made it clear what I prefer and will be supporting the Low Countries, but if you want to stay neutral to the whole thing, I don't mind. Just remember that Germany will consider it an act of war if you move south. Moving to Skagerrak might be a decent option?

So Random to Skagerrak, Klick to North Sea and I am going to Norwegian Sea. If this is okay for Jelly and Cybele, then I am with you guys. Otherwise, there is no difference to this plan from the previous plan and I would prefer to stick to my word (to DeathNote) if possible.

Jelly - Support Klick>North Sea
Cybele - Support Klick>North Sea
Klick - move to North Sea
Gale - Norwegian
Random - Skagerrak

Sorry, didn't see that.
In post 534, Cybele wrote:randomidget, what is your plan, as it stands?

I'm allying with Russia. I would still like to help Scandinavia, but I'm not allying with Germany. OGML has made it very clear he wants me gone, and once Russia falls I can be attacked from the East. If GB (who I still want to ally with) backstab us I won't get support from the rest of Scandinavia as they'll be too busy fighting on the Western Front.
Also, Germany could invade Scandinavia if they build fleets.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:16 am

If I can support anyone, say. Otherwise I'll hold.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:04 am

I'm cool with that. Russia won't be attacked (particularly successfully) this turn.
Klick, Germany are clearly incredibly untrustworthy. Is it really optimal to ally with them?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:14 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 596, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm allying with Russia. I would still like to help Scandinavia, but I'm not allying with Germany. OGML has made it very clear he wants me gone, and once Russia falls I can be attacked from the East. If GB (who I still want to ally with) backstab us I won't get support from the rest of Scandinavia as they'll be too busy fighting on the Western Front.
Also, Germany could invade Scandinavia if they build fleets.

Let's clear this up. I very much appreciate your decision to not take the Baltic, and since you didn't I have no quarrel with you. As it stands right now none of the German states will be gaining a build this year, so there is no possibility of German fleets. I don't even have a coast to build fleets. The honorary German navy belongs to the Low Countries and Denmark, and they're engaged in the battle for the North Sea. No one is coming for Sweden. So with all that said, I think you need to reconsider your alliance with Russia, because Russia is the only place you can expand and gain territory. Germany will withdraw and defend itself against you if you move into the Baltic, and you're blocked in from the west by your Scandinavian allies. But I will gladly help you take StP in the coming turns. Warsaw will fall soon, and after that we'll be in position to make it happen.

Shouldn't have threatened me out of the blocks if you wanted to work with me.
ActionDan wrote:
In post 627, OhGodMyLife wrote:Hey Trieste/PrivateI, if you want to make some hay this turn I suggest you order your fleet into Venice ;)

In case it wasn't obvious, this plan is terrible considering I or Zulfy could just bounce off you, and you'd be attacked immediately next year with a good chance of success.

More evidence of OGML's untrustworthiness.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:32 am

The only good alliance is the alliance of the North. We believe in honour. Unlike those plotting southerns with their fucking sun.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:59 am

Confirming the plan put forwards by Gale.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:44 am

Fine. I won't move into the Baltic.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:11 am

Alright. I don't trust Britain. I'm going to trust Gale for now.
@Gale I think our best option here is genuinely to support Russia. They longer they can hold the longer we don't have to worry about being attacked from that direction.
@TheBreeze, I'm going to play this one defensively but if Gale shows he can be trusted I will move into a position to help you.
PEdit: Hey The Bad One. You up for Scandinavia-Russia alliance?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:23 am

In post 1087, DeathNote wrote:Surprised at you random. We haven't done anything untrustworthy so why the hate?

"I'm cool with Gale taking over Scandinavia to give Klick something to sweat about"
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:26 am

In post 1096, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1076, Snakes wrote:I like the other plan better. I'm cool supporting whoever wants to be supported into Belgium.
I would much rather prefer to work with Scandinavia, but if they're against us, that forces our hand.

Snakes
, would you support a Viking Army to Belgium via convoy from North Sea?

I think with Klick leaving us in a difficult position, we can look at a renewed agreement between GB and Scandinavia?

In post 1084, Randomnamechange wrote:Alright. I don't trust Britain. I'm going to trust Gale for now.
@Gale I think our best option here is genuinely to support Russia. They longer they can hold the longer we don't have to worry about being attacked from that direction.

Random
, I am thinking why don't we try the GB + Scandinavia + Russian alliance again? Getting an Army in the mainland against the Germans and on the Western front would allow us to assist our Russian allies better and would allow us to get GB into the main lands too.

The Bad One
, all of our plans depends on you, so let us know what you think.

I'll try it on the condition that OGML is public enemy No.1
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:10 am

TheBadOne wrote:
@Gale & Random
, how is our relationship with Germany? The way I see it, if Gale's plan from post 1145 works out, Random will occupy Kiel, Gale will occupy Ruhr and Holland & Belgium will be in hands of our allies as well. Thus I am pretty much forced to go to the Baltic Sea if I want to expand. So that's why I want to know how our relationship with Germany is at this point?

Germany is pretty dodgy. I really wouldn't trust OGML.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:05 am

In post 1204, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1203, OhGodMyLife wrote:TBO, the reason not to trust that plan is that you are one of the people that it possibly leaves out to dry.

And N, that is definitely your cue to try to take Den. If he insists on loyalty to Scandinavia, we are best served trying to eliminate him altogether this year.

DN, I understand your position vis a vis nearby dangers and faraway Germany, but don't let yourselves fall too far behind. Snakes supporting STD into Bel this turn is a better move for you than letting Gale take it and hoping against hope that he'll give it up so STD doesn't get eliminated. For you personally, if you order your fleet to attack NTH this turn you will disrupt the convoy. If you support AcRv into NTH you will not just disrupt the convoy but take control of the space. Just some options to think about. This game is never as straightforward as 'this is my alliance trusty trust trust.' If Germany successfully knocks out Denmark this year you'll gain the upper hand at sea in a major way.

Yeah I don't mind snakes supporting STD into Belgium this turn. If that is what makes everyone happy, then I will just support hold my units. *shrugs*

Can you support me?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:35 am

In post 1208, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1205, Randomnamechange wrote:Can you support me?

Sure thing, lemme know the details.

Moving my fleet to Kiel.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:38 am

That would give me Kiel and I would be fine to give any captured territories to other people for a while.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:00 am

In post 1214, Save The Dragons wrote:Random: Perhaps you can support my invasion of holland in the fall if I nab Belgium in the spring?

Yeah, assuming nothing else comes up this sounds good (i.e. if I don't need to defend I will)
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:01 am

In post 1215, Snakes wrote:I'm confused. So I should change my order to support STD into Belgium?

I think so.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:17 am

OK, in that case I'll support you into Holland next year after you take Belgium?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:26 am

In post 1223, OhGodMyLife wrote:And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.

I concur. Hence the Germany invasion.
@Anyone, is it possible for Gae to support me into Kiel?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Ok, this proves Gale is not to be trusted. Anyone want to invade Norway with me?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:17 pm

In post 1281, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Spoiler: To Random
In post 1211, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1208, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1205, Randomnamechange wrote:Can you support me?

Sure thing, lemme know the details.

Moving my fleet to Kiel.

In post 1221, Randomnamechange wrote:OK, in that case I'll support you into Holland next year after you take Belgium?

In post 1224, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1223, OhGodMyLife wrote:And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.

I concur. Hence the Germany invasion.
@Anyone, is it possible for Gae to support me into Kiel?

I thought this meant something other than 'support me into Sweden'.

It did. Then you moved into Sweden thinking I wouldn't be there.
Is it me? or is this game bonkers, I don't see synergy in certain areas. *smh*

Whatever, I think of myself as an ally who can work well in the public press. Just not getting a good response from people. *sigh*

Well the game is almost over for me, so I will just try to hang in there till its possible.

In post 1293, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1287, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1285, ActionDan wrote:
p-edit: gale can't help but backstab people for $$.

Thats not true Action Dan, you need to read up to understand.

Yeah, no I read. You're an unabashed backstabber

Well, it's not entirely unabashed. But definitely backstabbing.
In post 1298, OhGodMyLife wrote:Dear midget, TBO and N: we need to band together. Russia is going to retake StP. Midget or TBO needs to take Nor, and we need to contest Hol.

We're going to need two supports to take Norway. Thanks for helping me out OGML, I'm willing to trust you. Can I have Norway as I'm in a quite dangerous position?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 am

I think our best plan is two three man Gale in Norway whilst Russia takes back stp.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:31 am

In post 1313, ActionDan wrote:Gale's moves will be supporting a hold order in StP. It's profitable to do that to hold russian moves at bay.

Random would you consider attacking Berlin with the expectation you'd gain it in the following year following a munich take-over this year?

Gale is a much larger threat to me right now.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:31 am

Can someone support me into Sweden?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:13 pm

True to your allies. Right. Which is why you tried to take Sweden last turn.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:15 pm

TBO, ylu should invade Norway.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:27 pm

In post 1465, TheBreeze wrote:Let me try this again:

@Randomidget
If you desire to have
Norway
it is all yours with my support

Yeah, I'd like to do this thanks.
In post 1467, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1463, TheBreeze wrote:
@Gale
I never meant to degrade you :/ I'm sorry especially if you saw me talking about your credibility as a personal attack. This is just a game and I don't want you to feel bad or anything over it. You've brightened up this thread many times and I've enjoyed your approach to the game regardless of us not staying on the same page.

In post 51, DeathNote wrote:
In post 41, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

Also, hey DeathNote! Let me live the first year? :)

HELLO!

Sorry I already wrote your name in my book :(

But don't worry! I can't really get over the sea to visit until like... year 2?
In post 62, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Well, one year is good enough play time for me I suppose *shrugs*

Would be super cool if I can live for two years, I can probably be a convoy partner for folks across North Sea or Norwegian.

I am content to have done what I wanted to do wrt the game.

But I am sad for how things turned out to be. Somethings were actually unnecessary and opportunistic, both from me and towards me.

And I consider Randomidget and TBO as my biggest stabbers. Randomidget, used the snow ball you threw at me to make an avalanche, and TBO used delaying tactics to take the fun out of the game for me. Both of these players forced my move in spring - year 2, which was kind of a nail in the coffin I built for myself after Axxle's departure.

You live and learn I suppose *shrugs*

Anyways I built myself a time portal with Nikola Tesla's old blue prints in the fall, and found myself a Night Fury to ride into the clouds. Btw, for who ever of you nerds get Norway I have destroyed all traces of the Time portal, so don't expect to find anything but dirty laundry, hanging all around, on your way in.

I did not stab you. You stabbed me when you moved into Sweden after saying you would support me.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:58 am

I would have lost if we did that. That wasn't the point.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:06 am

Do we submit a move action now or no?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:20 am

In post 1495, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1493, Randomnamechange wrote:Do we submit a move action now or no?

It's the build phase for the leaders who took a second center. We'll have a movement phase for the next 24 hours once the deadline timer ticks down.

Thought so, thanks.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Can someone explain what happenes with the Norway invasion, I'm confused.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:55 am

In post 1641, TheBreeze wrote:
In post 1640, Randomnamechange wrote:Can someone explain what happenes with the Norway invasion, I'm confused.

At the end of this fall phase his territory is yours. I think Flum forget to put it on the map but Gale's army is in Finland now

Yeah, that's why I was confused. I'm holding this turn, will look too move south to help Germany and Russia if possible once I have another unit.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:26 am

Made by decision, really hope it's right.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:20 pm

I really need Norway and Sweden as they are the only non-allied centre in the area and I need to units to move south.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:22 am

In post 1728, TheBadOne wrote:I don't really mind which territory I get, as long as I get one and don't get eliminated. Whether it's reclaiming Denmark or taking Holland (or even Norway if people think that's the best move) is fine by me, I'll need support for any of these actions.

If you are on, can you confirm this: you move to Norway, I move to Sweden, then next phase you leave and reclaim Denmark and I will take Norway having supported you.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:02 am

In post 1731, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1730, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1728, TheBadOne wrote:I don't really mind which territory I get, as long as I get one and don't get eliminated. Whether it's reclaiming Denmark or taking Holland (or even Norway if people think that's the best move) is fine by me, I'll need support for any of these actions.

If you are on, can you confirm this: you move to Norway, I move to Sweden, then next phase you leave and reclaim Denmark and I will take Norway having supported you.

Just FYI, if you guys agree to this course of action you'll have no more support coming out of Germany because I'll be getting wiped out.

My bad, didn't realize that. Disregard the plan.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:14 pm

GG Gale
I'm not going to invade Germany or GB. I will remain neutral in that fight unless I am attacked.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:40 am

In post 1921, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1908, Aronis wrote:
In post 1900, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1895, MattP wrote:Can someone just offer me a believable and respectable plan to work with me / be a nice person and I wont ever turn on you because I am loyal and honest in every social game ever and hate screwing people over ty

You, STD and midget go conquer Great Britain. It will take a few turns. It starts with trying to get a fleet in NTH. I'm going to support Midget's other unit into Den, and my other two armies will go south.

Do this and you will die matt. OGML was going to save pablito and zulfy last round and they are now dead because of him.

Where does this keep coming from that I was in any way interested in saving zulfy? I wanted zulfy to willingly walk towards the light so I could save pablito. Zulfy was never anything but explicitly anti-me this game, and personally unpleasant at times to boot.

Matt, your options are to trust me, or try to fight me. If you trust me we can both try to expand away from each other. You have a fleet and not an army so you're already handicapped in a hypothetical fight against me. I'm not interested in having that fight. If you're willing to trust me, simply do not attack Kiel this turn. You wouldn't be able to take it even if you did, but you would disrupt my support for midget to move out of Sweden.

Aronis, why are we at odds? I've been cheering on your coup since before it was a coup and I want to help you keep it going if I can. For starters, if nya builds a fleet in Gre, you should try to bounce it in the spring to keep it from moving next to Naples (and in doing so disrupt any plans to convoy Turkish armies around the Med). Rome will be yours by the end of the year.

Midget, fair enough. I'm not really in a position to fight GB myself, which is why I was encouraging you and Matt to go make some gains there, but we can leave well enough alone. The MedAgree is going to make the short hop to their island soon anyway, so just prepare yourself for what comes after they do. Can you confirm that whatever unit you build in Swe you'll use to take Den with my support this turn?

Who's in Den atm?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:39 pm

In post 1929, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1924, Randomnamechange wrote:
Who's in Den atm?

That would be N. Mainly we need to get you to three centers to improve your position for the next phase of the game which is quickly approaching as the surviving players consolidate their holdings.

Ok OGML, support me into Denmark.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:15 pm

In post 2020, OhGodMyLife wrote:Midget can we convince you to move your fleet from Norway to NTH to be a neutral buffer between GB and the low countries? Matt's going to get screwed by Britain in a hurry otherwise.

If midget is amenable, Matt should support his move this turn then take Bel next turn to take control of the supply in the fall.

Sorry, didn't see this before deadline.
Am I correct in my understanding that the anti-Scandinavian front is GB + Portugal?
Once I know that and check the map i'll give my thoughts?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 pm

I'll send one of my fleets to support Matt into north sea this turn if he wants.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Wait that relies on allying with whoever is currently in Belgium,
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:02 am

ActionDan wrote:
In post 2067, OhGodMyLife wrote:DeathNote... I'd rather be your friend than your enemy, but if you fight Midget I'll be your enemy.

What's he supposed to do, allow Great Britain to be swarmed by Midget, who you just suggested contest the north sea? I'd propose Ani/Mist act as a shield against germany, and the brits as one against Midget. Pivotal is the north sea, which if taken by midget will allow him to swarm you faster than you expect. I dunno what Matt plans to do, but he's got to know that helping Midget won't get him a supply center and that Ani + Mist have enough power to push back Germany.

As for Italy, it's important that The_Breeze attack Vienna/Budapest again, and Mario won't have any reason to cede Trieste simply to move to Venice. Whether or not Aronis goes to 1 or stays at 2 supply, there's a couple of ways to ensure him going to 1 or being eliminated in a 2-year time frame

I said ages ago I would rather not attack GB. They are the aggressors here.
Matt, confirm if you are moving to North Sea?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:21 am

In post 2078, DeathNote wrote:No stop ahhh this game is so hard when people are just speaking for each other. Random please read who is saying things and don't just believe everything ogml says. Ani suggested gb attack you and ogml took that as you need to attack me first. Never have acr or myself said they wanted war with you.

Chill!

My bad, I thought you said you would.
However, you didn't deny it. OGML can't invade if I side with you as he will be undefended. Confirm peace and we can work together.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:34 am

In post 2090, DeathNote wrote:
In post 2085, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2078, DeathNote wrote:No stop ahhh this game is so hard when people are just speaking for each other. Random please read who is saying things and don't just believe everything ogml says. Ani suggested gb attack you and ogml took that as you need to attack me first. Never have acr or myself said they wanted war with you.

Chill!

My bad, I thought you said you would.
However, you didn't deny it. OGML can't invade if I side with you as he will be undefended. Confirm peace and we can work together.

I'm just going to ignore ogml for now. I deny being aggressive to you Or wanting war with you. This is the first time gb has occupied the north sea so everyone just needs to chill. I have felt on the defensive most of the game due to shaky alliance's.

You siding with gb means German will have little chance of punishing you.

Fine.
I want to wait a phase or two and then see if their are other options for me.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

In post 2095, PrivateI wrote:Wait, what am I being asked to do? I'm so confused. xD.

Seize the means of production.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:53 am

If we manouver around territories a unified northern front could make ground in the south.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:17 pm

OGML, would you be willing to sacrifice Kiel if we give you the next conquered territory, it would open up the map and allow me and Matt to advance.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:14 pm

OGML is reminding me way to much of Gale here.
I can beat him if someone helps with a unit and they will recieve 1/2 territories.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:41 am

Yeah, sry OGML, I kind of panicked a bit there. As a show of good faith could you support Matt next turn?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:44 am

I'll cracl the code in a minute,
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:30 pm

AcRv wrote:Oh, hang on, OGML IS dark blue.

That would explain why he doesn't want me in Hel.

Randommidget, want my support?

Which colour are you?
@mod could we get colours of remaining people in the Op Please?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:09 am

I don't really need it ACRV. Thanks for the offer though
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:07 am

Tbh, I'm kind of at a loss here.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:26 pm

In post 2277, Fluminator wrote:Oh yeah. Sure thing!

@ACRV, nothing you can help with, it's just that I don't want to attack anyone nearby.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:20 am

In post 2302, Shadoweh wrote:I feel like this should be obvious, Norway. But.. what were you planning to do beyond waiting to lose, if you're going to hold because you're allied with everyone around you?

Wait
and watch.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:28 am

A Britain/Low lands alliance could be the answer to whatever is going on in the South. I would be happy to support it but would struggle on account of only having fleets and having to go through your territories.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:05 am

I could send a fleet around the top of the map towards Spain/Portugal I think.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:07 am

In post 2351, Cheery Dog wrote:supporting one wouldn't work.

We just need randommidget to be happy to fight people again

Who would I be fighting?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:44 pm

In post 2388, TheBreeze wrote:
Random:
An alternative to holding every round would be to move your Sweden fleet to Norway and your Norway fleet into the Norwegian sea. Your borders will be secured and you can start working your way around Britain heading towards Spain / that part of Europe.

Turkey:
I have never directed hostility at you guys, I would like and hope to keep us on peaceful terms. I tried to make a move against someone I wasn't allied with and it didn't work. Oh well. Are my actions here in this area really of concern to you guys regarding Russian-Turkey relations? And more importantly - impacting whether or not you think you can trust me to help carry out long-term goals that can benefit both of us? I'm cool with y'all if you are cool with me

Radja:
Fine I'll go west

Cheery:
Can you support me in to Boh? ^

This was my plan anyway :P
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:33 am

We miss you flumi :(
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:53 am

I'm not giving up yet
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:31 am

So DN. It's come to this.
@MattP help me fight DeathNote?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:35 am

Matt, can you support me into North Sea?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:13 am

@Matt, I really need you here.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:58 am

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:43 am

So do I PM flum moves for Matt/OGML or what?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:35 am

@Everyone, GB is basically undefended right now if you want some extra territory.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:23 pm

Is anyone going to move on GB? Like seriously its the best move anyone can make in this situation.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:47 am

Sounds good. I would help the invasion but I'm basically blocked off now.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:47 am

In post 2483, OhGodMyLife wrote:midget you and I are the voting members of the what does matt do coalition we'll figure out the best combination of attacking GB homeland and fighting off the fleets surrounding you. I'm thinking F Bel -> English Channel and F Hol -> NTH is the move for this upcoming phase to advance and disrupt any support from DN's fleet in NTH.

Sounds good, he should be safe from attack by anyone except you for two phases, which you wouldn't do.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:47 am

In post 2492, MattP wrote:Ok I'll build for myself lol

DN has basically open territory for you to take. Which helps me as well and we are allies :D
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:33 am

Breeze wtf
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:00 am

Well I'm fucked.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:03 am

The Breeze you realize DN will betray you here?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:27 am

I'm too nice for this game :/
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:27 pm

In post 2549, MattP wrote:
In post 2547, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm too nice for this game :/

Me too!

#hi5

Wooh
Shadoweh wrote:
In post 2559, Bellaphant wrote:I'd've done it by now if I was planning on it....

What's the point of building up trust if you don't inevitably cash it in for a massive backstab?

Work together and go for a draw?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Trust me Radja, sitting there not doing anything is an awful tactic.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:26 pm

I'm not going down without a fight :P
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades