Survivor: Over The Top (Season 3 Episode 3)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Brad's also really good at puzzles, don't forget.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:00 pm

/in
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:57 am

i don't even care if i did this correctly here's my buds

Vince Sly loves coconuts. He snuck on the show to establish a new frond (he doesn't call his stores branches, that's just offensive to the palm trees) out here in the Australlian Outback and is starting to realize that there are no coconuts out here. If he has to play this game he has no idea what he's doing, then he's going to do it as he approaches the competative world of coconut salesmenship: he plans to fall in love with the prettiest girl then compete over her alpha male style. It's a grove out there (not a jungle, that's offensive).

Paul Watcher is a musician who's heavy metal music is designed to make your heart stop. Which it did. For him, not you. After his heart was replaced with an Iron Man style apparatus he decided to care less about people and will not rest until he is the sole survivor, even if he's got to lie, cheat, or kill a few people to get to the end. Sympathy gone, he is more machine than man now, and he wants to be the first cyborg winner of Survivor. Don't let that smile fool you.

Yul Kwon graduated from Harvard at the age of 16 with two masters degrees in law and physics. After solving world hunger shortly thereafter, he decided to use the time machine he built to invent the internet. Now a billionaire, he decided to spend most of his money helping those less fortunate by giving everyone in the world a check for a million dollars, and then he proceeded to fix the economy he just broke. His hobbies include life giving high-fives to endangered species, hosting world peace banquets where people can't leave until they love each other, having sex with everyone, and slam poetry. His latest conquest is to try and win every reality show ever.

Yul Kwon was originally cast for the show but was determined that his penis was just too big to compete, so as a last minute replacement, they cast Becky, who promises to play exactly how Yul would, but less so.

Rachel Foulger, like many Rachels, loves her fiance. She's here to win a million dollars, because nobody gets in between her and her million dollars! Armed with her love of Tyson Apostol (star of the hit reality show Vote Yourself Off of A Reality Show season 3), the couple is affectionately dubbed Rason (or Raisin) by America. Her luxury item is a life preserver, so that she can hand it to in-game floaters as needed for emphasis. She's hoping she can win every immunity challenge this season because if she doesn't win enough challenges she won't feel like she's earned the victory.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Paul voted for Julie simply because she mentioned her love for Jazzy, and there is no room in his heart for such pitiful human emotions. He had no idea other people felt the same way, and can only assume that's the reason she left.

Rachel was disappointed by the fact Julie had never won an individual immunity challenge and voted her as a floater, she might have worked with the other Julie voters on her tribe.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Paul believed that blue-collar workers are taking back the jobs that robots originally started taking from them, and by removing him from the show there would be less advocacy for pro-mankind anti-mechanical sentiments like that. Again, he wasn't aware there was any consensus.

Rachel voted for Neleh because she heard that Neleh likes coffee and Tyson likes coffee and no one gets between her and her man.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:20 am

Paul was jealous of Dan because since his heart gave out he can't have real moobs anymore. His cyborg sense of hearing (which is the same as his normal sense of hearing since his ears didn't get replaced or anything) caught wind of the vote on Rachel and he was going to go that way but upon seeing the moobs at TC there was no choice anymore.

Rachel lost her life preserver luxury item earlier that day as it floated out to sea. She spent most of the day looking for it instead of campaigning, or being present around camp. It was a special gift from Tyson. Devastated by the loss, Rachel did an about face and went from being disliked by everyone to...more...dislikeder...by everyone, culminating in an epic argument about moobs (as most epic arguments are about). Rather than force the tie, she decided to end her survivor career in true Tyson Aposol style and voted Paul to ensure that the only thing between her and her man was a week and a half of sequester.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:44 am

Vince, having to abandon his goal of setting up a frond (not a branch) of his coconut business, used his excellent salesmanship skills and people skills to determine who his competition for alpha male of this tribe truly was. Mikayla. She was going down. All this talk about shutting down this Brandon Hantz guy. Now he sounded like an alpha male, and if she shut him down...

"Becky! Hey, Becky! It's Yul Kwon! Nice to meet you! I've been briefed on the situation. Oh this? Yeah, since I wasn't allowed on survivor, it gave me a chance to develop this telepathic communication device. I'm hoping I can turn it into a way to make people more empathetic to each other and my early projects reduce violence by 50% worldwide. Isn't that neat? I mean, that does add to overpopulation, but that's another problem for me to solve *insert award winning smile*

Anyway, I think you should vote for Ted. It kind of seems like other people are doing it, from what reading their minds have told me. I suggest you do it. Kwon out! Haha, I've always wanted to say that. Good luck, Becky!"

And thus, Becky did as Yul bade.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Paul was shocked to see Dave and Dan no longer holding hands the same way they normally were, holding hands in the typical manly platonic way that men often held hands, instead of the natural loving caress of fingers. It affected him deeply, unsure how it was touching his no longer human heart. No, he was a big bad cyborg, ready to win at all costs! How could he falter here? But Paul shook his head in understanding; he knew you cannot spell cyborg without humanity. He voted Neleh as he saw her come in between the two.

Paul left, saying the first words since he got here, and he said he had a heart-filled time, then chuckled. No one was quite sure what that meant. As he was walking away, he paused, remembering his cyborg directive of defeating all the humans. Like all cyborgs are capable of doing, he turned his hand into a gun and ran back towards the platform, until several men in black suits and dark sunglasses stole him away, never to be seen again...or
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:48 am

After the alpha male of his tribe, Mikayla, attempted to touch his hair, Vince knew he was in trouble.

"Hey, Becky! Did you know, in the past there was an invasion of dragons in the past? I had no idea until the international time police came to me and ask me to slay them all using my time machine in the name of preserving our past. I couldn't kill the poor beasts, so I took them with me and made a dragon preserve. The dragons were so grateful, we agreed to create a tourist spot where kids can come and high-five dragons. The international time police weren't too happy, but I cut them in on some of the profits, which placated them.

"Yul, is there a point to all of this?"

"Oh, yeah! It would be best if you were to slay this "dragon" guy. Brendan, I think is his name. Sorry, I guess those two thoughts aren't related, I just wanted to keep you appraised on all the cool stuff I was doing! So how about you, Becky, how's the game going for you?"

"Oh, it's fine, but..."

"That's great! It's great to meet you and be able to talk with you. Trust me, vote out Brendan. Kwon out..."

"Wait! Yul, I actually talked to people a bit, this time. There's a group on Vince as well, and if I vote him, he's going to go home, I'm leaning towards voting him out."

"..."

But Yul was gone.

Vince walked around camp telling people he was going to vote off Mikayla, emulating good survivor strategy. Becky pulled him aside and told him to vote for Brendan instead. At first Vince said no, until Becky told him Brendan hates coconuts, and then Brendan was dead to Vince.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:02 am

Sometime during the afternoon, Becky ran off from camp and waited. And waited. And waited. The sun started to go down, and production informed her she needed to grab her torch and head to tribal council. Yul usually came and told her what to do right before she went. Who would she votsey-outsie now? She tried her best to think how Yul would think, to look at the faces of people and somehow guess how they were voting. She noticed that Anna and Mikayla kept looking at Neleh as she blinked at them again and again. A secret signal? Or just random blinking? So many possibilities towards its meaning. Becky was confused and wrote Neleh's name, hoping it would hit with other people.

Vince was starting to really talk to the people on his tribe. He had to assert his dominance as alpha male, but he also was noticing there were some pretty attractive people on this island. He tried his usual line (saying "Did you know that coconut trees have three genders?" in a really sexy voice, to which most of the time people responded with "That's not really that sexy. Nor is it accurate. I thought you were a coconut salesman? I'm not really sure I want to buy any coconuts from you anymore...") and like clockwork it worked on no one on the island. He was surprised to see people here weren't smart enough to know facts he made up. But that's why he was Vince Sly, alpha male. But his biggest competition was still on this island. He stalker Mikayla like a cat, but like out in the open, so like not a very good one. She watched her as Anna told her how to vote, how Mikayla had doubts, but Anna wouldn't take anything else for an answer and made her change her mind. Thus, Mikayla folded, like every alpha male Vince had ever known was wont to do. But how to get her out? He went to Neleh and began to talk to her about this Jesus fellow. He didn't know much about him, but he was a coconut salesman. He couldn't sell ice to an eskimo, come on, they don't need it that's ridiculous, but he could sell coconuts to a person who actually for some reason wanted a coconut in the moment they approached him. But he didn't really have much time to talk with other people, between watching his competition for alpha male and hearing some choice words about religion from Neleh.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #225 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Everyone's telling Becky to vote Mikayla...Yul telepathically, by somehow possessing Teresa or something, when she questioned Vince and Dan and Dave about it "Yul? What's a Yul? Oh. He wants you to vote Mikayla? Uh, yeah. Sure. The power of Yul commands you, or something." Becky reluctantly puts Mikayla's name down. She was starting to bond with her...apparently she had a special friendship with one Brandon Hantz...it reminded her of her mysterious Yul. But all this pressure...it was hard to think for herself with so many Yul's thinking for her.

It suddenly hit Vince. He noticed that heleN sinneD has always been there for him, going after alpha male Mikayla with him. "Do...you like coconuts?" he wondered. Before she could answer, he asked "do...you want to braid my hair? It smells like coconuts..." Vince saw a lot of play as a coconut vendor, so he always knew what to say to come across as smooth and not creepy. Smooth as a coconut. Vince likes coconuts.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:42 pm

"Yul?" Becky called. But there was no Yul, not anymore. He was busy gallivanting through time and space meeting women and having them call him a doctor or something. But it was all she could do to try and play Survivor some other way, so far be it from her to tell people Yul had stopped talking to her. Teresa had told her she was Yul again, but Becky was getting disillusioned. She had made it this far with Yul's help, and wow, she was so proud that she made it this far.

If Hollywood had taught her anything, it was totally fine to win a competition if you cheat all the way through, as long as you stop towards the end and win on your own. By golly, if Yul abandoned her, if cheating was not going to work for her, it was time to not cheat. She put on her big girl pants. Screw Yul, screw Teresa-Yul, she was going to whip up the mightiest fire ever seen on Survivor. Though she hadn't exactly done anything for the first 30 days. "Yul, what's a fire?" Try as she might, it's not like Becky knew what a fire was. They ran out of wood, coconut husks, flints, matches, gasoline, lighters, calling in a second to make fire for them, until finally Becky's clothing accidentally scratched against itself and in the dark it caused a bit of a light spark in the darkness. Mistaking it for fire, Jeff called the challenge and declared Becky the winner. Damnit, Becky thought, she cheated again!

"Wait. I don't need Yul's help to cheat. That was the message these films and Yul was trying to teach me. The power to cheat...it was in me all along!"

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”