Survivor: Medevac Island (Congratulations Alexis!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly

Pronoun: He

Post Post #25  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:45 pm

what the fuck is a Kawazu?

xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Pronoun: She

Post Post #26  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:23 pm

While I originally joined this venture as merely a reviewer, I stuck around to playtest some things and I am ridiculously glad that I did. Having the very important skillset of Always Being Online and Having Most People on Skype, I offered to help with any sort of day to day modding assistance that might be needed, which sort of became an official mod position by the time the game started. And I have to say, I've never had a better comodding experience than I had with these mods, if you are looking for a comod for your games these have the Xof Seal of Excellence on them. There was just a beautiful synergy and brain trust feel going on and it was amazing, and I am honored that I got to be a part of this experience boys. I had so much fun helping and watching this game. And you players were simply amazing. Watching you all play was so exciting and interesting. There wasn't a single person in that merge that I would have been disappointed had they won this game. It was by far my favourite game to watch and mod, even more so than my own Arkham games, and that's saying something. The newbies and newer players in this game especially were phenomenal and I do hope you all play again. But watching this game was a giant reminder of a lot of things for me: Why I fell in love with playing Survivor, why I started modding these in the first place, Why I became the Large Social Queue Mod, Why I care so much about these games and these players. So I would like to thank you mods for inviting me to be part of this beautiful experience, but also designing these mechanics and challenges that allowed for all these sorts of things. I would also like to thank you players for playing such damn good games and showing so many different sides of gameplay and strategizing and just being all around inspiring and entertaining. Congratulations to you Jess, you played a damn good game that any player should be proud of and you earned the fuck out of this, good for you girlie. Grumpy, thank you for always giving a fresh perspective to the game and never letting things become truly stale or boring. You were hilarious to watch, to both cheer for and at times against, but all around beautiful and I'm glad your roommate convinced you to come join us crazy kids, and I hope to see you in these again soon.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp

Do you like Blizzard Games? Do you like Survivor? What if I were to tell you that you could have both at the same time? Come sign up for Survivor: Nexus

Vijarada
Goon

Post Post #27  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Is there a link to the forum so that I can read this? Sounds like an amazing game.

Cheery Dog
Kayak

Pronoun: They

Post Post #28  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Life is always what it seems.

Xalxe
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #29  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:23 pm

ohhhhhh grumpy is CC's roommate

that explains a lot okay
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -

CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #30  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:25 pm

In post 26, xofelf wrote:While I originally joined this venture as merely a reviewer, I stuck around to playtest some things and I am ridiculously glad that I did. Having the very important skillset of Always Being Online and Having Most People on Skype, I offered to help with any sort of day to day modding assistance that might be needed, which sort of became an official mod position by the time the game started. And I have to say, I've never had a better comodding experience than I had with these mods, if you are looking for a comod for your games these have the Xof Seal of Excellence on them. There was just a beautiful synergy and brain trust feel going on and it was amazing, and I am honored that I got to be a part of this experience boys. I had so much fun helping and watching this game. And you players were simply amazing. Watching you all play was so exciting and interesting. There wasn't a single person in that merge that I would have been disappointed had they won this game. It was by far my favourite game to watch and mod, even more so than my own Arkham games, and that's saying something. The newbies and newer players in this game especially were phenomenal and I do hope you all play again. But watching this game was a giant reminder of a lot of things for me: Why I fell in love with playing Survivor, why I started modding these in the first place, Why I became the Large Social Queue Mod, Why I care so much about these games and these players. So I would like to thank you mods for inviting me to be part of this beautiful experience, but also designing these mechanics and challenges that allowed for all these sorts of things. I would also like to thank you players for playing such damn good games and showing so many different sides of gameplay and strategizing and just being all around inspiring and entertaining. Congratulations to you Jess, you played a damn good game that any player should be proud of and you earned the fuck out of this, good for you girlie. Grumpy, thank you for always giving a fresh perspective to the game and never letting things become truly stale or boring. You were hilarious to watch, to both cheer for and at times against, but all around beautiful and I'm glad your roommate convinced you to come join us crazy kids, and I hope to see you in these again soon.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12
"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy
"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety
"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf

BROseidon
Expert Marxman

Post Post #31  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Everyone should watch my original FTC speech.

KuroiXHF
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: It

Post Post #32  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:29 pm

So I was Bobby and I was eliminated by my team early on, which is cool and all, but I wanted to say my team was great. JT and Jeff were cool. Natalie was awesome but I was having great chats with Brenda and I was trying to find out who she was. She made it seem like I knew her on the MS boards. Brenda is the username Crazy, and I don't think I know her.

Odd.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.

CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #33  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:31 pm

You were great Kuroi!
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12
"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy
"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety
"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf

KuroiXHF
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:35 pm

In post 33, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:You were great Kuroi!

I appreciate it. I'm still getting used to it, but it brings me back to the memory that I'm shit at small talk.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.

BROseidon
Expert Marxman

Post Post #35  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:36 pm

I wanted to help you out maybe!

The no-pming before that TC kind of sealed your fate, though :(

KuroiXHF
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Much appreciated, BRO! No worries. If I get out, it's because I deserved it. Just like any game, you get better with practice!

There will be other Survivor games, I'm sure! :)

Shadoweh
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: She

Post Post #37  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:39 pm

And the disappearing during task day.. I liked talking to you and wanted you to stick around too, I was adamant about us fighting in Challenge 2 so you weren't just booted.
The triple forced TC took out people that definitely could have changed the game otherwise. even if they keep blaming me for not pming PIGGY
So yeah. Ivy is arrogant, a HANNAH, pompous, a pagonger, has no trust in me at all and expects me to just grovel at her feet and tell her everything while she plots to pagong me.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze, Arkham City Survivor
Plan B: it serves you right if i (hug) you in the face though, right?

grumpy
Watcher

Post Post #38  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:03 pm

In post 26, xofelf wrote:While I originally joined this venture as merely a reviewer, I stuck around to playtest some things and I am ridiculously glad that I did. Having the very important skillset of Always Being Online and Having Most People on Skype, I offered to help with any sort of day to day modding assistance that might be needed, which sort of became an official mod position by the time the game started. And I have to say, I've never had a better comodding experience than I had with these mods, if you are looking for a comod for your games these have the Xof Seal of Excellence on them. There was just a beautiful synergy and brain trust feel going on and it was amazing, and I am honored that I got to be a part of this experience boys. I had so much fun helping and watching this game. And you players were simply amazing. Watching you all play was so exciting and interesting. There wasn't a single person in that merge that I would have been disappointed had they won this game. It was by far my favourite game to watch and mod, even more so than my own Arkham games, and that's saying something. The newbies and newer players in this game especially were phenomenal and I do hope you all play again. But watching this game was a giant reminder of a lot of things for me: Why I fell in love with playing Survivor, why I started modding these in the first place, Why I became the Large Social Queue Mod, Why I care so much about these games and these players. So I would like to thank you mods for inviting me to be part of this beautiful experience, but also designing these mechanics and challenges that allowed for all these sorts of things. I would also like to thank you players for playing such damn good games and showing so many different sides of gameplay and strategizing and just being all around inspiring and entertaining. Congratulations to you Jess, you played a damn good game that any player should be proud of and you earned the fuck out of this, good for you girlie. Grumpy, thank you for always giving a fresh perspective to the game and never letting things become truly stale or boring. You were hilarious to watch, to both cheer for and at times against, but all around beautiful and I'm glad your roommate convinced you to come join us crazy kids, and I hope to see you in these again soon.

Love ya Xof <3 don't worry, you'll be seeing my antics in the near future for sure ;)

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Sens-O-Tape Archive