SOLITARY - Treatment 1

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

SOLITARY - Treatment 1

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Xalxe »

CURRENT STATUS
UPLINK 1

9 Guests Remain

VAL'S RULES>PLAY RULES_OF_SOLITARY

1. VAL is love. VAL is life. Obey VAL. Love VAL. Worship VAL.

2. Don’t be a dick. The only person you can be a dick to, of course, is me, and if you’re a dick to me it’s not gonna go well for you at all.

3. You are not permitted to communicate about this game to anybody who could conceivably be playing. You are not to know the identities of the other guests.

4. This is largely a game of endurance challenges. You have been warned. Don’t cry about it later. Actually, do cry about it. I like it when you cry.

5. Each round will consist of one Test and one Treatment. There may also be other activities that are neither Tests nor Treatments.

6. Tests are activities that will likely test you mentally. The winner of each Test will be immune from the next Treatment, and may receive further abilities.

7. Treatments are endurance challenges that will likely go on indefinitely or until a predetermined time. You may quit a Treatment at any time. The first player to quit a Treatment will be eliminated from the game.

8. This game will be conducted via one central, public thread (this one) announcing events and your own personal Private Topic where you will complete activities. Your Pods (private topics) will be made public post-game.

9. At no point will I refer to you as anything other than your number. You have no identity other than your number once you enter your Pod. If I could change your username to your number, I would.

10. I have the right to change, add or remove rules at any time as it pleases me.

11. This game is meant to simulate solitary confinement. During Tests, Treatments or activities, you are not permitted to use any outside resources to aid you unless I inform you that you have them. That means no pen and paper, no Google, no writing on the walls of your bedroom, nothing.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by Xalxe »

Applications for Solitary are now open! They will close at a time. I haven't decided when yet, so don't delay!

As a general note, normal text like this is me speaking.
Green text like this is VAL speaking.
The difference may become important.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Xalxe »

GUESS WHO HAS HIS COMPUTER BACK

IT'S ME

You have (expired on 2014-05-09 06:38:18) from this post to sign up if you haven't already. Don't delay!

(OP will be edited soon with more sexiness)
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Xalxe »

I have selected my guests, and I will be contacting them shortly.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Xalxe »

All my guests have arrived in Solitary. One is still disoriented, but I feel it is time for them to meet each other.

Spoiler: Transcript
Welcome to Solitary, guests. As you know, my name is VAL, and I will be your only contact while you are in Solitary. However, there are eight other competitors in Solitary with you. I feel it's time for you to meet each other.

Number One places small red dog statues around their apartment to disturb their guests.

Number Two was involved in a civil uprising to give citizens more rights.

Number Three confesses to a Minecraft addiction.

Number Four was the quarterback for their high school varsity team.

Number Five is a student whose biggest fear is ants.

Number Six graduated college in just three years, and says they are "super gay."

Number Seven has sung onstage at Carnegie Hall.

Number Eight has a nerve-dead tooth, which they hope will help them survive my treatments.

Number Nine is the youngest of my guests, and organizes and performs in plays.

Now that you have some information about your fellow guests, I suggest you prepare yourselves for your first Test. It will come later today, once the final guest has successfully followed my instructions.

If you are interested in spectating, I won't give you access to the Pods, but let me know and I'll see if something can happen there.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Xalxe »

A rule has been added. Please be sure you read it.

11. This game is meant to simulate solitary confinement. During Tests, Treatments or activities, you are not permitted to use any outside resources to aid you unless I inform you that you have them. That means no pen and paper, no Google, no writing on the walls of your bedroom, nothing.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Xalxe »

PLAY TEST_1_INSTRUCTIONS

Good morningnight afternoonday, Guests. It is now time for your first Test. Please go to your meal slots.

Inside you will find a tablet with a tile game on it. Some of you may recognize this tile game, but this is my special version. This test is very simple: you will attempt to get to the final tile of the game, or the highest score. The Guest who reaches the final tile with the highest score will win this first Test and be given access to one of their personal items for 30 minutes. They will also be exempt from my first Treatment.

You have 72 hours to complete this Test. Good luck.

Full Test ExplainationThis is a modified version of 2048. If you don't know how it works, feel free to play the normal version until you understand. In VAL's version, all the tiles are black except the 2048 tile. The winner will be decided in the following manner:
- If only one player gets to the 2048 tile, they win.
- If multiple players get to 2048, the player with the highest score after doing so will win.
- If nobody gets to the 2048 tile, then the player with the highest overall score will win.

You may only submit once by posting a screenshot of the GAME OVER screen in your Pod. You may NOT use the "Best" score as your score, as that is your best score from any custom version and thus can be cheated. If you do not post with your GAME OVER screen, it does not count.

You have 72 hours or until everyone submits. Good luck. If you have questions, you may push the green button and ask.

2048: VAL Edition
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Xalxe »

How is my test going, guests? Are you ready for your final judgement?
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Xalxe »

Good morningnight afternoonday, Guests. It is now time to reveal the winner of my first Test. Are you ready?

The winner of my first Test, with a score that far outstrips anybody else, is…

Number Four! Congratulations. You will be permitted a half hour with one of your personal items, as well as immunity from the first Treatment.

As for the other eight of you, your first Treatment will begin soon.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Xalxe »

PLAY TREATMENT_1_INSTRUCTIONS

Good morningnight afternoonday Guests. Are you ready for your first Treatment?

Your first treatment is a game of endurance some of you have seen before. You will notice that in your pod, I have placed a wire contraption. If you go to your meal slot, you will notice that I have given you a Purple Ball. When you begin, you will place this ball into the machine. When it drops out, you must catch it and place it back in. You will continue to do this until you quit.

Now, that's a little simple, so I will be adding more balls as we go along, each of which will travel a different path and take a different length of time to travel through. If you drop the balls, you will quit the treatment. However, I am generous, so I will allow each ball to drop once before I force you to quit. Remember, the first player to quit will have to leave Solitary…forever.

Good luck! Your treatment starts…now.

If you haven't recognized it, this is the Ball Shuffle. You probably guessed it was coming, so let's just get it out of the way.

You will be placing balls into a contraption and then catching them as they come out and placing them back in. Any ball that drops twice will eliminate you.

To place a ball into the machine, post the following in your Pod:
[Name] places the [Color] ball into the machine.
The bold and exact phrasing are not required, however, you MUST post in the color of the ball, and be sure you are using the proper color code that I used.

Every 60 minutes, you will add another ball into the machine, in addition to keeping the same balls going. To catch a ball and place it back into the contraption, post the following:
[Player] grabs [Color] ball and puts it back into the contraption.
Once again, the color is NECESSARY.

Ball List
:
Purple Ball
: Must be caught every 5 minutes.
Orange Ball
: Must be caught every 8 minutes.
Red Ball
: Must be caught every 11 minutes.
Green Ball
: Must be caught every 7 minutes.
Gold Ball
: Must be caught every 4 minutes.
Blue Ball
: Must be caught every 10 minutes.
Navy Ball
: Must be caught every 3 minutes.
Silver Ball
: Must be caught every 6 minutes.
White Ball
: Must be caught every 9 minutes.
Black Ball
: Must be caught every 2 minutes.

So for example you start at 7:00 placing the Purple ball in. At 7:05 you post putting the Purple ball back in, and so on until 8:00, where you must make two posts: one putting the Purple ball back in, and one putting the Orange ball in. At 8:05 you would put the Purple ball back in, and at 8:08 you would put the Orange ball back in and so on. Only one action may occur per post.

If you make a post early, you may remake it at the correct time with no penalty. If a post is late or does not have the proper color, it will count as a strike for that ball. You must remake the post within 2 minutes, using the time that you make the post as the new reference time for that ball (so if you are a minute late, all posts for that ball should then be a minute later). If you drop a ball twice, you must push the red button and quit the Treatment. You may quit the Treatment at any time for any reason, but the first player to quit will leave Solitary.

You have 48 hours from this post to begin your Treatment. If you have questions, press the Green Button.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 0, Xalxe wrote:11. This game is meant to simulate solitary confinement. During Tests, Treatments or activities, you are not permitted to use any outside resources to aid you unless I inform you that you have them. That means no pen and paper, no Google, no writing on the walls of your bedroom, nothing.
(don't forget)
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Xalxe »

*bump*

4/9 Guests have completed my Treatment.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”