Game of Thrones Survivor - Episode 3: "First Alliance Wins"

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

This makes me miss the good old times where I actually stayed loyal to a certain other scummer.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by PrivateI »

AH I love this so much.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

OMG YOU INCLUDED THE POEM!! That is still one of my most favourite PMs in any game ever. DN <3
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 46, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 44, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
So I panicked. Catelyn was the first one to talk to me, and at that point I thought Oberyn had immunity as well as Viserys. So I was all like "So Asha and I are really close, what about Gilly and you?" and she was all like "Gilly and I are best of friends as well" and I was all like "Oh god that sucks, because isn't TC going to be one of us or one of you?" and she was all like "oh no." And then I realized that wait a second, no, Oberyn doesn't have immunity! So then I was like "wait we have another option? I know I really don't want to lose Asha and you really don't want to lose Gilly... could we maybe work together then?" and she was like "Oh wow yes that would be really nice" and I was like "OH THANK GOD FOR THAT" and she was like "OH THANK GOD FOR THAT" or something like that anyway.

Still remains a top mome of all time PI is goddess incarnate

Hey,
I
was Jaqen!
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
The Ides of Mash

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Nicholas1024 »

Yes, but PI was Catelyn, the other person involved in that quote...
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

So who are everyone's favorites so far? ;)
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by xofelf »

I am not my own favourite.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I think I would say Jaqen!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I dunno I kind of really like this Gilly character for some reason...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Klick »

Bronn is my favorite so far!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

Jaqen & Jon... bias or not bias? You decide!
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Bias

Stannis is pretty cool. That Davros guy seems like a straight up asshole though. I bet he goes on a train themed rant at some point. Choo Choo.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:46 am

right now, the tribe that's the most fun to edit is Golden Company, while the most fun player is Jaqen!
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:00 am

Post by DeathNote »

Everyone in the Golden Company is my favorite and my second biggest regret comes up in the next tribal council... I should have changed my approach in hindsight. My biggest regret would have to be my lack of activity once the next swap hits. :(
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 60, Cephrir wrote:Jaqen & Jon... bias or not bias? You decide!
Hmph...
In post 62, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:right now, the tribe that's the most fun to edit is Golden Company, while the most fun player is Jaqen!
I forgot how great my confessional was.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Can't wait for my OTTNN runestone episode.
Bartleby the Scrivener
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Cephrir, you live in Virginia?

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Yep! I do now! Technically!
Bartleby the Scrivener
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 pm

I'll have to visit you 4 and a half hours away sometime!

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 65, Cephrir wrote:Can't wait for my OTTNN runestone episode.

Pretty sure it's at least M.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 65, Cephrir wrote:Can't wait for my OTTNN runestone episode.

That's going to be the greatest episode of this game.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Can you give MMs? Do those exist?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Nope
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Episode 3

First Alliance Wins

Last time on Game of Thrones Survivor, many players stayed true to their original travelling companions after being swapped onto new tribes. This led to Southrons Daenerys and Brienne being excluded from the majority on The Golden Company, while fellow Southrons Viserys and Oberyn were left out in the cold on the Stormcrows. However, on the Windblown tribe it was the Westermen who struggled to fit in with the rest of the group, and after losing the immunity challenge, Theon and Tyrion campaigned heavily against each other. Despite most of the tribe initially wanting to vote him out, Tyrion with Arya on his side was able to sway Davos and Sansa in his favor, making Theon the first player voted out of the game.

Windblown

*The tribe is shown returning from Tribal Council late at night*

Although the threat of elimination is now over for the time being, the paranoia of Tribal Council still strongly remains within the tribe.

stannis and theon in minority. stannis will be a bit upset he found himself there but not nearly as threatened as if it were a "normal" TC. but it gives me a good excuse to target him if i have to!

Why would you switch to Theon? I knew it was possible, but literally nothing anyone fucking said made it the logical and right decision. Like... people feel Arya is cold and pretty shady, and she's tight with Tyrion, so what the fuck????

*Arya and Tyrion are shown laughing together as everyone falls asleep*

I’m most likely to work with Arya for sure now. In an ideal situation, Stannis seems like he is most likely to be on my level in terms of how we think - but time will either confirm or deny this theory.

The next morning, it is quickly becoming apparent that Arya is the wildcard on the tribe, and that absolutely no members of Windblown are on the same page as each other.

I think Arya might want me out. I'm torn on Tyrion. Lingering suspicion with Sansa. I'd prefer Arya as the boot if we were to go back to TC. Most distant person, and I'm guessing she's connected to Tyrion. Sounds like Stannis would like an Arya vote too. Tentative 2/5?

lmfao, everyone tolerates me. i am close to arya because we bros, and stannis/davos because they willingly talk to me.

*Stannis is shown sitting apart from the rest of the tribe, looking cantankerous*

I guess I've already reached this part of the game where I just don't understand what the fuck stupid people can think. Is it too fucking much to just actually get reasons for people's votes? I give my reasons, they're good, not spectacular, but have a solid foundation of truth IN THEM. Then all I get in return is like… "yea so we all shat on each others chest and decided that shit does indeed smell awful." thanks, but what in the actual fuck. HOW IS ANYTHING LIKE THAT HELPFUL.

Stormcrows

While those on Windblown are heavily concerned with the past, the Stormcrows are all looking towards their opportunities in the future.

At least in my tribe, we consider ourselves to be three "pairs" playing against and with each other. It's a quite intriguing dynamic. However, at the merge, I really doubt that we would come back together in our day 1 tribes.

Apparently Cat thinks she and I are close, so I'm rolling with that. I must admit, Cat is growing on me. She's obviously quite attached to me, and she kinda saved my ass by handling everything so well in the flurry of crazy. Cat and I apparently are the swing pair. Viserys is being a little weird and standoffish. He's not going into much detail about his old tribe even though I did if I remember correctly and I asked him as well. He didn't mention the alliance he made with Catelyn to me at all for some incomprehensible reason, so I'm asking him about it now. But Cat and I have agreed that we prefer Jaqen and want to go with him to vote out Oberyn. Which is fine, he's meh so far anyway. I think we're going to play along with Viserys though. THIS IS STRESSFUL.

*Oberyn is shown approaching Jaqen, who is fishing alone*

Image - "Honestly, I'm inclined to just throw caution to the winds and ask for an alliance. It's the only way to break this sort of uneasy stalemate, and considering "First alliance wins" can be a factor, I'm interested in finding allies as soon as possible. You've proven to have a clear grasp of the situation, as well as some pretty high activity, so here's my offer. I'm not asking if we should form a Westermen-Southron alliance, I want to know if you'd like to ally with me, personally, and we can figure out what to do regarding this tribe from there."

Image - "I'm sorry, but in terms of a personal alliance I'm going to have to respectfully decline your offer. I'm already quite close to Asha from before we were shuffled into this tribe, and I'm not willing to abandon people I've called my friend this early in the game. I'm open to offers in terms of how to resolve the tribe's stalemate, but I don't really think that separating from my partner is an option."

In any case, Oberyn just asked me for an alliance. Good for him. I respectfully declined on the grounds that I don't really want to abandon Asha. I'm not really sure what he was actually expecting with that one. I suppose he just got unlucky enough to be with two groups that happen to already be close allies?

*Viserys is shown approaching Oberyn later on in the day*

Viserys told me he secured an alliance with Catelyn and Gilly, but I'm not really all that confident in its legitimacy. Would it be cliche for me to let on that I trust nobody? Viserys may suspect that he was on the outside back in the original tribe, and Gilly/Catelyn could very well choose to switch sides at any time. Gilly's the one I most enjoy talking to, but I don't have the luxury of trust.

I feel as if I am the top of the food chain right now. I sense the tribe divisions make this a bit of a 2v2v2. With me and Oberyn sitting at the top, North and West going against each other, and me and Oberyn deciding the vote. I hope things stay like this for a long time, and my tribemates learn who really gives the orders around here.

I've discussed with Catelyn if she'd want to join me in allegiance. Catelyn has also expressed giving me the reigns if an alliance is taking place, because she sees me as a better leader. She isn't wrong there! I do intend to lead this alliance to the best of my abilities. She seems very loyal, but I may be too trusting.

Viserys' deal with Catelyn doesn't remain a secret for very long, but it quickly causes loyalties to now come into question.

Apparently Viserys tried to get Catelyn to split apart from Gilly. It's not going to work, but she apparently said she'd follow his lead in voting to try and get them off our case. In the meantime, I'm trying to present myself as loyal to a fault, and I think it's working. I'm not really sure if and when that will be helpful, but every little thing counts when it comes to merge.

Interestingly, it's clear to me that Cat trusts Jaqen more than she does me, but I think Jaqen trusts me more than he does her. I think this because Jaqen told me Viserys tried to make a side deal with Cat (Cat presumably told Jaqen this) but Cat has yet to tell me about it herself! It's actually kind of funny. Makes sense though, I've been doing really terribly with Cat lately. I suppose I trust Jaqen more, because he's being more open with me.

*A shot of Catelyn talking with Viserys is shown*

I've changed my strategy a bit since the beginning. I want to be able to find someone (hopefully someone like Gilly that will sheep me) who can work with me until the end.

The Golden Company

*Jon is shown waking up before the rest of his tribe and doing some stretches*

I primarily see myself working with Shae and Eddard, probably. Shae because I like her, and Eddard because we've been together for a long time and so he's more likely to want to work with me. Bronn is a possibility depending on where things go. It is much easier to be paranoid of players you were previously close to becoming closer to others after our short-lived time on the previous tribe, so there is almost a certain pressure to do the same. I think that who players are loyal to will depend on the strength of connection formed. If someone formed a close bond with another in the first tribes, then I believe it'll stay at least as somewhat of a connection later on, but no one's going to ally with a fellow Northerner later on just for the sake of it, in my opinion.

*Back at camp, Shae and Bronn wake up and eat breakfast together, whispering softly*

On this tribe, I'm starting to see a possible northwest connection taking place. I've already agreed to work with Jon Snow, and the two of us both talk to Bronn and Eddard more than the other two. I've also now agreed to work with Bronn in these tribes, and I'm pushing towards an alliance of me, him, and Jon.

As of right now, I am going to work with who works with me which includes Shae and Jon, maybe Eddard since he is at least trying to reach out. Officially, it is Shae, Jon, and Me as an alliance which is better than nothing and secures me from getting eliminated if we lose this round. Shae has it in her head that since we both came from Westermen, we are more allied then others which is perfectly fine with me. Hopefully I can stick with them for a while longer now. I expect some are friendly with past tribes but based off interactions with my current tribe, no one had enough time to form lasting relationships. The Golden Girls already feel way more like family than my past Westermen brothers.

As the day goes on, Jon and Shae primarily keep to themselves, while the rest of the tribe bonds without them.

Am I supposed to like Dany? I find her a bit cold and dull. Anyway, Bronn + Jon + Shae is a thing now apparently. I want to bring Eddard in, but I suspect he likes Dany too much and doesn't like Bronn enough, and Shae thinks the same of him as I did at the start of Northerners, which is testament to Shae's coolness, but not exactly helpful to me right now.

*The rest of the tribe is shown playing parcheesi back at camp*

If we lose today, I'm probably voting Shae. She seems to be the least talkative one. Though that could just be she and I haven't had much chance to talk. I actually don't feel closest to Brienne at the moment. Eddard is much more personable. And Bronn.. He has stolen my heart.

I probably feel closest to Daenerys still, and maybe Shae. Even though we'd placed runner-up in the challenge last time, Eddard asked me who I would've voted, which is unsettling. We're slowly creeping toward that uncomfortable stage where people are truly sizing one another up and I never know how to handle it, so I just wait and do well in challenges until someone decides to pull me in. Bronn is fairly nice though.

Challenge Three

Good day, competitors. I am Ser Kevan Lannister. My nephew, the King, has asked me to present your next challenge. If the recent rebellions have taught us one thing, it is that the most important element of war is battle field strategy, not sheer numbers. Therefore it is by the King's royal decree that we test your ability to compose and command forces. To this end we have created this battle simulation. We expect your very best. Good luck.

Each tribe will form an army. These armies will consist of 4 different types of units. Each army will start out with 1 of each unit and receive 100 golden dragons to spend on additional units. The units and their stats are below.

Once each tribe has formed an army, they will do battle against the other two armies. Battle will happen automatically and will be calculated by us.

How battle works:

Each tribe's army will be in two battles. In each battle the armies will alternate between the role of attacker and defender.
While defending, all same type units will become one group with health based on how many units the group contains.
While attacking, each unit attacks the other army, one unit at a time. The units will attack in this order: Heavy Horse, Archers, Footman, Spear men.
Units will always perform the most damaging attack. All units do 1 damage to same type units.
After all of the attacking units have attacked, the attack is considered complete and the roles reverse, the defending army will attack and the attacking army will defend.

The army who deals the most damage in all battles will be declared victor. The tribe's army who deals the least damage in all battles will be sent to tribal council.

Spoiler: Challenge Results

In first place is. . .
Stormcrows with a total of 83 damage.
In second place is Windblown with a total of 78 damage.
In third place is Golden Company with a total of 77 damage.

Golden Company, you are going to Tribal Council tonight.

The Golden Company

Immediately upon return to camp, Shae, Eddard, and Bronn convene together about the vote.

I feel somewhat safe, but I always say that then get voted out, so I don’t know. Nobody in particular wants me out though as far as I know. I want Brienne out. She's just way too quiet. Bronn and Shae do too.

*After Eddard walks away, Bronn pulls Shae aside*

Bronn is pushing for an Eddard vote over a Brienne vote. I'd be okay with that, I guess… Brienne is useful because she seems strong in challenges, which could save us from having to go to an extra TC. Bronn wants to keep her around because of that, adding "Bronn likes her" to the list of pros. However, she doesn't talk at all, which is an issue. Plus, having a strong challenge threat around later in the game isn't really a good thing. On the other hand, Eddard talks, but he talks in really short messages. It's hard to keep a conversation going with him. He's pretty average all around, other than that.

*Brienne and Daenerys are both shown talking with Bronn*

I'm safe tonight, that's pretty much a given. I've helped in challenges so far and it seems people are going with the quiet ones right now. I don't want to vote anyone out. But Brienne seems to be the name tossed around. Shae or Jon are who Brienne is trying to go for.

Bronn is confirming that my departure seems to be the case but he says he is willing to vote elsewhere. Also Daenerys is on, I'd be rather disappointed if she's deserted me. However I totally read Eddard wrong it appears. He seemed pretty timid and unknowing but now he’s being rather nasty, saying "people won't vote with you if you don't have reason." Except I apparently have two people who don't really want to vote me which would automatically force a tie? Getting a fourth would be lovely but it's going to be extremely touchy waters.

I expect that this round Shae will vote out Breinne. Eddard is buddying me more so this round then last. Maybe it was because I was attempting to take over this last challenge? I am not sure if he has other friends but he supports a Brieieienenenenen vote. No one is going to vote for me this round I think, simply because I have been active and friendly. In fact, most people are coming to me asking my thoughts and who I want gone. Surprising really…

However, Bronn's plan to save Brienne may be cut short, as word of it has now reached Jon.

I heard from Shae that Bronn wants Eddard out (although it could very well be her that wants him out), and I just don't like it. Eddard is a known quantity. Dany and Brienne aren't. I have to do the nice thing and push as hard as I can for Eddard to stay (we're not even allies though!) while still appearing as a sexy sexy ally, but really, I don't see how keeping Dany and Brienne is good for Bronn and Shae, unless they're worried about Eddard and I being a threat together (they really shouldn't be) or if they've suddenly a developed a strong connection with Dany and Brienne themselves, in which case I really should be pushing to keep Eddard. To be honest I don't really care if Eddard is voted out now as long as Shae and Bronn are with me, but I'm just worried I've done something to ruin that, even though I can't actually think of anything.

*As Jon approaches Bronn, Brienne is shown talking frantically with Daenerys and Eddard*

Daenerys and Eddard may be voting Shae with me, but it’s doubtful. What am I winning? Potentially my spot back in the game, though I feel this may be an elaborate ruse since word has gotten to me that I am to go. Always paranoid about those sorts of things. What am I losing? Any semblance of trustworthiness, because basically I'm like "what about this person" and then they're like "Nah..." and then I'm like "OK THE OTHER PERSON IS FINE YEP I'M TOTALLY TRUSTABLE IN THE FUTURE"

Finally, with the tribe packing up their belongings to travel to Tribal Council, Brienne has a last minute conversation with Eddard.

WAIT. Eddard just said "that's a good plan, actually" Which can mean that I have actually managed to save myself in the course of 24 hours? Or he's all like "wow, you actually have crafted a winning plan in a land of deceit because LOL WE WERE ALL UNANIMOUS AGAINST YOU 5-1 BYEEEEEEE but nice try" But hopefully at least Eddard and Daenerys aren't lying which will at least force a tie and then we'll see where we go from there. An important part is that those two don't slip to Bronn because then it all goes BOOM CRASH

Episode 3

Welcome to your first Tribal Council of the season, Golden Company.

Let's get right to it. I'll go read the votes.

Spoiler: First vote...
"I'm not going to lie and say there is much of a reason besides being a potential way to avoid my elimination. But several people have voiced that they've limited bonding with you, so I guess there's that. I'm really kind of sad that it has to be this way but this is the way it has to be."

VOTE: Shae

Spoiler: Second vote...
"You didn't talk much during our time together, and that's why you're being voted. I also can't justify going against my alliance with Jon when I've heard that you would like to vote for me."

VOTE: Brienne of Tarth

Spoiler: Third vote...
"Hardly talks and wants to vote me out."

Spoiler: Fourth vote...
"She's just quieter than the rest of us, and she doesn't appear to quite be trying to communicate."

Spoiler: Fifth vote...
"This is the general consensus, I refuse to have another game where I vote against the tribe and have it bite me in the ass all game. I am so sorry. Apparently no one but me could converse with you."

Spoiler: Sixth vote...
"I'm a lameo that doesn't give voting confessionals with my votes."

Spoiler:
A majority has been reached.

Brienne of Tarth, you have been eliminated.

Oh well! It was fun while it lasted and I definitely mistakes but the illusion of hope I was given the last 24 hours was a new interesting experience. I just hadn't made the right connections, and definitely not enough effort. I was apathetic with the game and it hurt me. I'm really disappointed in Daenerys though, because I asked her if she would tell me if it was all lies and she said it wasn't. I really wouldn't have been offended if she had said that, plus it would've saved me some effort. Plus I think Oberyn will have second thoughts if they ever reconcile.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by DeathNote »

This was a very depressing chapter :(