Lizardmen Politics

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 99, Mitillos wrote:Even though most people are opposed to the idea of voting based on RNG, rather than to voting DLA himself? That's some very specious reasoning.

It doesn't matter why they are opposed. They can't say they were opposed due to his behavior, because there was no behavior by which to judge DLA at the time I made the push. So they have to dismiss RNG as the solution.

Yet, no one has come up with anything better to get a human elected.

Scumhunting for day 1 only isn't the answer because scum will just throw dirt on the last human to confuse us.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by BBmolla »

times up, will do mod stuff tonight.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by BBmolla »

updating
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 1.03

DarkLightA - 2 - DarkLightA, Titus
Blackberry - 1 - TS
TS - 1 - McMenno
Errant - 1 - Mitillos

Not Voting: Shiidaji, Errantparabola, Blackberry

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-25 18:00:00)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to be elected.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

DarkLightA was selected. He has 24 hours to select someone.

(expired on 2015-03-28 06:28:00)

Also, I apologize for the lack of updates, I've had no downtime due to spring break job/school being at same time due to my school having a different spring break than everything else.

You guys can talk while he selects.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:02 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Titus is the obvious selection for me now as she's the only one who's been enthusiastic about the whole RNG thing. It's one of the only clear indications (from my perspective) of towniness. Re-reading, I find it especially suspicious that McMenno in #46 and #60 walked away from the RNG strategy when his initial vote didn't count. His play has been nice, but this makes me think he's lizard.

Select: Titus
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:00 am

Post by McMenno »

So, you're encouraging the rng strategy, but not using it yourself? And of course you're selecting obvscum to scumfirm.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Titus is a
Lizard.
Now that she is a revealed Lizard, she's basically dead. (Can't vote, talk, or count toward majority)

Revealed humans are not, they still can do all of the above fyi.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

All humans submit to me who you believe to be the other two humans, you have 48 hours.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by BBmolla »

(expired on 2015-03-30 00:30:00)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Humans did not all select each other! Election phase two!

Votecount 2.00

Not Voting: Shiidaji, Errantparabola, Mitillos, McMenno, TS, DarkLightA, Blackberry

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-02 08:20:00)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to be elected.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 am

Post by McMenno »

Okay, so I think we should all reveal our picks. I picked TS and Errant.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:22 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Mitillos, Errantparabola.
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 am

Post by TS »

will revealing our picks be anything meaningful? I suppose if we only have two other ideas of who is the town in our mind and just focus on those

I voted Mc and BB

I'm annoyed Titus was voted when he was aggressive strawman obvscum. Lizard clearly saw how transparent he was being and used their vote to get him out. Not going to really think much of DlA's posts anymore.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Gonna say that the TS and Blackberry wagons not picking up steam were pretty town so I picked them.

So we're going to assume DLAs scum then
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:55 am

Post by McMenno »

Well, if I'm elected, I'll promise to randomly pick someone to reveal, taking DLA and myself out of the equation. That has a 2/5 chance to reveal a human, which is pretty good I think. I will roll the dice after I'm elected, as to avoid influence of scum by who is picked.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'm really mad for a couple of reasons:

1) I didn't realize we were running into deadline and didn't get to make several comments I wanted to make (including how Titus is acting how she did as scum in a previous game and that her logic of pushing for randomness AFTER rolling a dice was highly flawed).

Quite frankly I didn't think Titus was indicative of DLA scum I thought she knew if he was town no one else would vote him anyways.

2) TS (and probably Shiidaji)

The thing im most pissed about is that I didn't get the chance to post the importance of planning our selections. We could have had 2 groups of 3 pick each other last night. I publicaly announced I was picking TS/Shiidaji and both of them should have picked us in turn because worst case scenario we can eliminate the scenario us 3 are town.

!!! We NEED to preplan our selections tonight so we can at least eliminate other scenarios. You don't win by picking the two townies - you win by all three townies picking each other. So even if you end up being correct it is a complete waste to pick two people of they aren't picking you two as well. !!!

I'm pretty sure DLA is scum based on his flip choice. I'm also leaning Mitilos scum.

I would like one of McMenno/TS/Shiidaji/(whoever else is playing) flipped.

I am perfectly fine with testing me/TS/McMenno tonight if you two both want to agree. I need to reread when I'm at my computer. I thought McMenno was scum originally due to his reaction to Titus push for DLA (This is actually just a mental note In my head-i need to go back and see why I have this mental note about both him and Mitilos) but his recent posts make me question this.

I'm on my break at work and phone is about to die so I'm cutting this off here and just getting my thoughts out there.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Blackberry »

Doing a quick scan of Shiidaji id strongly prefer that tonight me-her pick each other and a third person. I thought TS was the one that self voted and Shii was the one that voted me and said she was going to pick another route because no one else was voting me. I had them confused in my memory but rereading it was Shii who self voted and Id rather go with that than TS at this moment based on TS's flimsy posts.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:06 am

Post by McMenno »

I'm completely fine with being revealed. If anyone except DLA volunteers to do that I'll gladly vote them.
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:09 am

Post by TS »

In post 116, Blackberry wrote:You don't win by picking the two townies - you win by all three townies picking each other. So even if you end up being correct it is a complete waste to pick two people of they aren't picking you two as well. !!!

so really if you are Mc are town as I thought (and voted last night) then it need be the three of us who each vote one another? If we're correct there then we can do the vote and win tonight.

I don't know why you press about Shii so much. I don't even think she posted beyond the gamestart and there's so little of hers. I think she isn't town anyways just because they seem too hard to be read as town.

#flimsyposting
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

I am down to volunteer to be elected and flip McMenno.

If we do so (or whatever we end up doing): we will need to A) agree on two groups of 3 to pick each other if he flips Lizard B) if he flips town is he allowed to talk immediately before submitting?

If he does flip town I would strongly prefer McMenno then announe who he is picking and those two MUST agree to pick one another. Even if you think he's completely wrong it'll at least rule out a scenario if it is wrong.

Mod can you confirm if town can talk if they are revealed before/during the selection process?

TS - can you explain to me why you stated that since the BB wagon wasn't picking up that you wanted to vote someone else? I have trouble seeing this logic from a town. Something else struck me odd about this post but I'll mention that after you address it.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Mitillos »

My choices were the same as McM's: TS and Errant.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 121, Mitillos wrote:My choices were the same as McM's: TS and Errant.

I post a lot of content - and you have NO reaction to it other than to claim who you targeted last night?

>.>

Mitilos
- Lizard (based off lack of response, voting decision first round, and how your response to me that was "assertion was flawed" is as if you're taking my response in a matter-of-fact sort of way instead of conceptually trying to address it - you disregard the idea of voting me by saying my logic is flawed yet ignore the idea of voting me altogether as a way to make it look like you're responding to me)

DLA
- I'm going to go with Lizard for now but will keep an open mind, rereading his decision to flip Titus I feel it was more of a Lizard trying to defend why he was picking Titus from when she flipped Lizard moreso than a Town who genuinely thought the person he was flipping was going to be town

I need more shtuff to read.

I would like everyone to respond to the idea of flipping McMenno. I would also like everyone's personal opinions about myself as well.

Also I don't want the deadline to sneak up on us again and us be caught with our pants down. So. Please. Post.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 97, McMenno wrote:Hah! More like confirmed lizard. Much like you, Titus.

Read Mission 1 (mish mash) to see a recent similiar-ish game with McMenno as scum. I skimmed through his posts on there and skimmed through them on here to compare the vibes and general pattern, and although I initially thought his posting pattern on here is much more townish (more talkative) I remembered this post and how scummy it seems. It seems too faked/forced and too confident. Doesn't seem like something a townie would say at all.

For anyone that picked McMenno as your "town partner" why did you pick him given this post above?
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Blackberry: I've been out of it, sure. This happens. At some point, I'll go back and read everything, and possibly have more to say.

I didn't disregard the possibility of you being town, or even of voting you. But you were kind of absent for a long time, so I simply gave preference to others.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with the McMenno thing. Post 97 was perhaps too over the top, but it was a valid objection he raised against Titus' previous post.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”