Elect the Executioner

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:04 am

Post by McMenno »

3 points to Mist
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:42 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

3 to Mist
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Axxle »

I would have taken you to the end!
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Mist7676 »

AHHH COMMITMENTS.
You Are Worth It
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:30 am

Post by McMenno »

You should be prodding yourself now XD
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Axxle »

*starts writing up Mist's death scene pending a modselfkill*
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Mist7676 »

I'm here, will post in about an hour tops.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Mist7676 »

"Holy shit, I forgot this was something I needed to do! Accept my apologies everyone, please!

Here we go, shit I'm late, I don't have time to make anything creative. I'll use this hat with notecards."

Mist pulls out a large top hat, one that would fit perfectly atop a magician's head. "No bunnies, in this one, I hope," Mist jokes. She reaches into the hat, pushing the small papers out of the way and finally decides to pick the one that just feels
right
. She pulls out the card and unfolds it in her hands.

"McMenno dies through food poisining. Yikes, that won't be fun. But the hat has spoken!" She took the paper and sat down at her desk. She pulled out clean white paper and a sharp pencil. "Wait, I don't have time to write this! I'm going to be killed if I don't turn this in like YESTERDAY. Damn, I hoped I would never use this."

Mist stood back up from her chair and went to the machine that was conveniently nestled in to the right wall. It seemed like a small espresso machine with various pencils and pens instead of nozzles. It was a tool that Mist used to write her projects for her, don't judge her.

She slipped in the small paper into the machine, it made a little
whirr
noise then went straight away to writing. Mist looked over the paper for a while. It seemed to be writing well, no problems. She'll come check it out later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a(n) [APRIL] day at [NIGHT]. All the players were in their own [CARS] eating [MACARONI AND CHEESE]. They had yet to realize the big news! A famous person by the name of [QUEEN ELIZABETH] was going to be visiting their town, [SHARK] [POINT]. (S)he would be driving in on [TUESDAY] and all the preparations had to be in place! There needed to be [STREAMERS] and [EGGS] set out, just for h(er/im).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mist came back to check on the word machine. It had been writing away using its predetermined MadLibs type setup. Aw, how cute, the queen is coming in this one (It's usually Obama.) Mist took a closer look, wait, what was that? What! You aren't supposed to be writing that! They'd never go for it! It has to be believable, that's why there is a structure! Mist kicked the machine, causing it to bounce and whir repeatedly. That wasn't a good soon, but hey, it knows what it did!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The [QUEEN ELIZABETH] was just about to receive her prize of [34,123] large [CHICKENS]. JUST THEN A LARGE PLANE FELL FROM THE SKY. ON IT WERE TWO VERY IMPORTANT DELIVERIES. A [BODY] AND SOME [CHICKEN NUGGETS]. THE BODY BELONGED TO
Spoiler:
McMenno
You Are Worth It
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:22 am

Post by McMenno »

0/10 would not recommend
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:39 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

There's just the three of us left, yes?
3 points to...

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

1 =
Mist

2 =
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:34 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

3 to Mist for the hammer
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

You guys are lucky I have a free day I swear
You Are Worth It
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Axxle »

Maybe they were hoping you'd have to modkill yourself this time! I still have my story waiting.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

The trio trudged through the woods at a slow place, keeping quiet in the thick underbrush. "Are you sure we can be out here?" Piggy asked, a quiver in her voice. "Probably not." D3f responded. The moon had already begun to rise above them; a small crescent was all the light that escaped into the area, but in the dark it meant a lot. As the leaves crunched beneath them, the ventured deeper and deeper. "So what are we even doing?" Mist asked D3f, who had become the defacto leader of their group. "I told you already; there's this cool spot out here, really. We'll be there soon, don't worry." Piggy groaned for the fourth time since they left. This wasn't the first time Mist had dragged her on one of these things. She learned to just stop asking questions. Mist pushed one of the branches out of her way, and instead of opening up to the endless trees, a large field poured out in front of them. The field bent down, almost like a bowl, in the middle was a small stone niche with a platform. This did not look good to Piggy. Mist, however, looked in awe. "Hey, you were right, this does look cool, what is this place." Mist stepped forward but Piggy grabbed her elbow, "You're not the least bit worried about this?" Mist laughed, "Why should I? D3f's safe don't worry." "I'm standing right here girls." D3f waved at the pair. Mist pulled from Piggy's grasp and moved with D3f as he was walking down. "Here let me show you this cool thing I found. It's this weird writing; I think you'll like it." The moved down, Piggy, hesitantly beside them both, followed. They reached the middle and around them were small stone pillars, in each of them were etched small writings and numbers. Mist took a fascination to them immediately. "Is this some kind of message?" Piggy, now with a piqued interest, investigated the etchings herself. "Well actually," D3f started, "I think it's some sort of puzzle." He pointed towards the edge of the stone circle. The tallest pillar stood there, still with markings. D3f read them out loud, "The portal you seek, is not for the weak. It takes knowledge and smarts, and all the right parts. The parts of your mind, the parts of human kind." Under the quote was a row of letters. "BDFAC" D3f stepped back, "I've never been able to solve that last part. But it must mean something you know?" They girls shared a look, then thought about the puzzle. They looked back to the smaller pillars. "You see how all of these pillars are different sizes? Maybe that's an order from tallest to shortest or vice versa?" Piggy started, "Well like, look at the writings again. They seem out of order or mashed up. If we put them in order maybe we'll get something?" Mist whipped out a notepad and jotted down the numbers. She walked from pillar to pillar, keeping the heights in mind. By the end, she had a nice set of numbers. "Hey I think you were right, these actually look like coordinates. See, they can be divided evenly and they go down three levels on each side. Pretty specific location, right?" D3f pulled out his phone and entered the coordinates. They waited for the phone to load the dats, hoping it was somewhere near. A ping from the phone showed that the location was reached. The trio jumped towards the phone, the location was near, actually almost a 10 minute drive actually. The found their way back to the car and drove to the location. At this point, the moon was already starting to sink lower to the West. But the trio was too hyped on the mystery to become tired. The location was another stretch of forest, but it didn't take as much traversing through the forest like before. Instead after nearly 5 minutes, they reached the coordinates. They realized what they were looking for. What opened before them was a large tunnel, leading only down deeper into the earth. It looked like a basic sewer tunnel, yet it must have had some deeper meaning if the coordinates led here. They tentatively took a step towards the tunnel, but some unseen force seemed to hold them back. "Let's..let's go back." Piggy asked. "We can come back in the morning." "No," D3f protested, "we need to do this now." The tunnel called to them, even calling back Piggy. They stepped forward together, almost in sync. In the tunnel a small beam of light could be seem way deep down. They walked towards it, now engulfed in the tunnel. Sounds now battered at their eardrums, but they kept walking. Now the light inside was nearly in front of them and the screams louder than ever. Piggy was the first to wake from the trance. She shook her head and turned backwards, covering her ears from the sounds. She pulled Mist away, dragging her from the trance as well. D3f continued walking. The girls pulled at him, but he kept on down the tunnel. Finally, they turned and ran out, leaving him behind, they yelled out to him, but their calls were ignored. D3f kept walking into the now dark tunnel.
You Are Worth It
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by McMenno »

Then he survived and the girls got hit by a meteor. The end.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

Do we get to do jury questions?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:57 am

Post by JDGA »

VOTE: Mist7676 for dumping a wall-o'-text without any paragraphs
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:01 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I think that means I'm dead?

Vote Piggy
because reasons
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm going to assume I get jury questions.

I'd like both of you to tell me what you did that made this game any different from rolling an X-sided die to determine the winner and then writing some fanfiction about it, because really, it didn't seem to me like anyone even tried.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Cephrir »

Cephrir rubbed his palms together nervously. He stared at the glass cover, like a huge upside-down wineglass without a handle. "It's time," he said, a tremor in his voice. He reached out a trembling arm and tried to lift the cover, but it would not budge. Then, steeling himself, he swept one hand at it, carefully angling his strike to send it flying without disturbing its prize. The cover sailed off the crisp white tablecloth, flying off the balcony and into the night. A faint crash and was heard below, along with the yowl of a surprised cat. He reached out and laid his fingers around it. An owl hooted in the distance, over and over again. Cephrir gripped the object. It was smooth and cool against his skin. He shook his hand and rolled it -- the deep blue stone tumbled onto the table, its faces spinning, and finally it stopped.

"Four. Four wins."

There you go, I just simulated another game of this. Good job, four.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Well, I didn't pay with alliances and such. I just played to write. Now it might not have been that good, and I apologize, but I had fun reading others stories and ideas. Overall, I think it was a good experience. I don't think the winner was predetermined unless I'm missing something, so I really don't understand your question.
You Are Worth It
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

So am I just supposed to vote for whoever wrote better fanfiction, then? That seems kind of silly.
Bartleby the Scrivener
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 am

Post by JDGA »

In post 169, Cephrir wrote:There you go, I just simulated another game of this. Good job, four.

No you didn't, you need an
odd
number of players for this game and I am almost certain you used a die with an
even
number of sides.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Axxle »

It probably had an even number of sides, but maybe they weren't divisible by 4 and it listed each number twice?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

You can't technically be sure I did!