Win, lose or Banana: Match 6 (Sign up at any time)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 am

Post by TheBreeze »

Shadoweh is the banana
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Holy cow I found Rory's cellphone online! I've.. I've seen things. Banana things which can never be unseen.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:02 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

TheBreeze has picked Shadoweh as the Banana...

Shadoweh was...

Spoiler:
THE Banana. Shadoweh and TheBreeze get 1 point. xofelf gets 0 points.

You 3 are released from the game. Please /in again if you want to play another round(and have not rejoined already.
In memory of Banana. Radja's character pick in Survivor: Pretty Super Vanilla
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:04 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

In post 118, Axxle wrote:/out

I can't follow this!

:(
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:07 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

Match 6: Tatsuya Kaname - Lokiben - xRECKONERx

Match 6 Timer: (expired on 2016-03-07 20:00:00)
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:11 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

xRECKONERx has been announced as the winner!
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 am

Post by xofelf »

;~;

I tried so hard too!

/in again but NOT against Shadow >8(
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Lokiben »

Has the appeeling pun already been made?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Hey, Reck. I'm Banana!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Lokiben »

Lies and slander.

I'm the banana. I come from a small, poor plantation in Costa Rica. My siblings and I were separated from our mother plant when we were young by a harvesting machine, and shipped to the United States, along with hundreds of other bunches, in a truck bed. One of my siblings became separated from the bunch along the way, and grew rotten quickly, right there in front of us. We couldn't help him because bananas don't have arms and legs, and we were all attached at the head.

The truck unloaded us at a Walmart in Top(k)eka, Kansas. We were put on display in the produce isle like animals. Shoppers would come. They'd run their eyes over us, judging our length, our width, our ripeness. They'd grope us to test for firmness while we just stared at the ground. It was humiliating.

Eventually, a man and a woman, an older couple, came by, and after a brief examination, decided that we were worthy of servitude to them. The woman roughly grabbed us by the stems, and threw us into the metal wire shopping cart. We held each other close and weeped as we were trundled out of the store and into the parking lot.

I'm not sure exactly what happen next, but I remember a snap, and I remember falling. When I regained my senses, I was lying on the cold, hard, pavement. It was just me. My stem had broken and I had fallen through the bottom of the shopping cart. I could see the cart not a long way off. The man and woman were unloading the contents into the trunk of a station wagon. I saw the man grab the bunch of bananas and toss them in to the car. He didn't seem to notice that the bunch was one banana lighter.

That was the last time I saw my siblings. They could have been eaten plain, or baked into a pie, or cut open and served with ice cream and a cherry on top. I don't know how they met their end. I remember seeing a can of Cool Whip in the cart, oh god...

The car drove off and then there was just me, on my own. There I was, three weeks old and already ripening, and starting life over with absolutely nothing. But I persevered, and here I am now.

Look, I still have the Bob Dole sticker, here on my side. They stuck it on me at birth. I could have it removed, or covered, but I don't want to. It's a reminder of my past, and the loved ones I've lost, and how far I've come.

Choose me, and I'll be at peace, Reck. I'll be recognized as a banana, not as a tool for sustenance, no. I'll be recognized as an independent, living, breathing banana that is just as deserving for a spot at the dinner table as you and your kind. You just have to choose me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

dance monkeys
green shirt thursdays
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 134, Lokiben wrote:Lies and slander.

I'm the banana. I come from a small, poor plantation in Costa Rica. My siblings and I were separated from our mother plant when we were young by a harvesting machine, and shipped to the United States, along with hundreds of other bunches, in a truck bed. One of my siblings became separated from the bunch along the way, and grew rotten quickly, right there in front of us. We couldn't help him because bananas don't have arms and legs, and we were all attached at the head.

The truck unloaded us at a Walmart in Top(k)eka, Kansas. We were put on display in the produce isle like animals. Shoppers would come. They'd run their eyes over us, judging our length, our width, our ripeness. They'd grope us to test for firmness while we just stared at the ground. It was humiliating.

Eventually, a man and a woman, an older couple, came by, and after a brief examination, decided that we were worthy of servitude to them. The woman roughly grabbed us by the stems, and threw us into the metal wire shopping cart. We held each other close and weeped as we were trundled out of the store and into the parking lot.

I'm not sure exactly what happen next, but I remember a snap, and I remember falling. When I regained my senses, I was lying on the cold, hard, pavement. It was just me. My stem had broken and I had fallen through the bottom of the shopping cart. I could see the cart not a long way off. The man and woman were unloading the contents into the trunk of a station wagon. I saw the man grab the bunch of bananas and toss them in to the car. He didn't seem to notice that the bunch was one banana lighter.

That was the last time I saw my siblings. They could have been eaten plain, or baked into a pie, or cut open and served with ice cream and a cherry on top. I don't know how they met their end. I remember seeing a can of Cool Whip in the cart, oh god...

The car drove off and then there was just me, on my own. There I was, three weeks old and already ripening, and starting life over with absolutely nothing. But I persevered, and here I am now.

Look, I still have the Bob Dole sticker, here on my side. They stuck it on me at birth. I could have it removed, or covered, but I don't want to. It's a reminder of my past, and the loved ones I've lost, and how far I've come.

Choose me, and I'll be at peace, Reck. I'll be recognized as a banana, not as a tool for sustenance, no. I'll be recognized as an independent, living, breathing banana that is just as deserving for a spot at the dinner table as you and your kind. You just have to choose me.

That was the most beautiful think I have ever read.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

/in
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 136, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 134, Lokiben wrote:Lies and slander.

That was the most beautiful think I have ever read.

I was thinking that too actually :)
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

You heard him blah, Reck. It's up to you. But you know that I'm the Banana, you do.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i gotta choose lokiben for banana!
green shirt thursdays
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Lokiben »

:3
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ogddammit
green shirt thursdays
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

gotta bold reck
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Lokiben »

In post 142, xRECKONERx wrote:ogddammit

You misunderstand. That was a :3 of appreciation.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

/in, gotta play dis.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Radja »

I will deal with this tomorrow.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:41 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

xRECKONERx has picked Lokiben as the Banana...(he didn't bold, but I'll count it this time)

Lokiben was...

Spoiler:
THE Banana. xRECKONERx and Lokiben get 1 point. Tatsuya Kaname gets 0 points.

You 3 are released from the game. Please /in again if you want to play another round(and have not rejoined already).
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:47 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

Match 7: Kcdaspot - Cheery Dog - D3f3nd3r

Match 7 Timer: (expired on 2016-03-14 20:00:00)
BananaNSFW
BananaNSFW
Goon
BananaNSFW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:48 am

Post by BananaNSFW »

Cheery Dog has been announced as the winner!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”