Are you ready to play the most epic, uberly intense, extremely competitive Survivor game you've ever laid your eyes on?
Well, you've come to the wrong place. Because this is Survivor: Clusterf*ck!
The rules and twists are pretty straight forward.
1. There is no Immunity Challenges. Each round will go straight into Tribal Council where you will be voting off one of your fellow castaways.
2. Each round you will cast vote(s) for the person you would like to see sent home.
3. The player with the most votes will be eliminated.
4. When two players are left, the eliminated players will cast their votes for who they'd like to see win the game.
5. If there is a tie at Tribal Council, the players in the tie will not vote. The other players will each receive one free vote to cast against those players locked in tie. If the vote results in another tie between the same set of players, the tied players will be safe and one of the other players will randomly be eliminated.
6. If you do not submit your decision by deadline, you will cast 3 of your votes on yourself (even if you are out of votes).
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
1. Each contestant begins the game with 10 parchments in which they can cast a vote. You may cast as many or as few of these votes at any Tribal Council that you wish.
2. Each contestant begins the game with 1 Immunity Idol. If you elect to play the Immunity Idol, all votes against you at that Tribal Council will not count. You may pass along your Immunity Idol at any point in the game to another player. The last time you may play an Immunity Idol is at Final Four.
If you would like to join, post /in below. I am looking for 8-11 players. I will have 24-hour voting periods, unless a majority of players wish to extend that to a 48-hour period.
9. Cheery Dog