NOT Survivor: Vacation
I love the idea of using the forum as a chance to engage in small-scale tests of certain game concepts.
With that in mind, this is NOT Survivor: Vacation!
Here's how it works.
1. There are no Immunity Challenges. However, immunity may still be given in some rounds.
2. Each round you will cast a vote for the person you would like to see sent home.
3. The player with the most votes will be eliminated.
4. When two players are left, the eliminated players will cast their votes for who they'd like to see win the game.
5. If there is a tie at Tribal Council, the players in the tie will not vote. The other players will each receive one vote to cast against those players locked in a tie. If the vote results in another tie between the same set of players, the tied players will be safe and one of the other players will randomly be eliminated.
6. If you do not submit your decision by deadline, you will cast your vote for yourself AND waste a Vacation, if you still have one. (See Below!)
1. Each contestant begins the game with 3 Vacations. Players may use their Vacation in any round, which will take the place of their vote, and will render all votes cast against them invalid. The use of a Vacation will also keep players from voting in any tied votes which may ensue.
2. In the event that no valid votes are cast, but at least one person has not used a Vacation, the round will start over, all Vacations that were used will be lost, and all players who had immunity will retain it.
3. In the event that all non-immune players use their Vacation in a given round, TWO eliminations will take place. The criteria for these eliminations will be as follows:
a. If a player casted a valid vote in the last round, they will be safe. All previous votes will be examined in reverse chronological order for this criteria to determine safety.
b. If there is ever a tie which would prohibit two, and only two, players from being eliminated via this method, then a random one or two players will be eliminated from the eligible pool of players, as necessary.
4. In the round following a player's elimination, they are able to use their Vacations to give players immunity in the next round. One vacation=one immunity to be given away. This twist will last until the Final Five.
5. At Final Tribal Council, surviving players will receive one additional jury vote for each Vacation they have left. Additionally, jurors will have their vote cast for x votes, where x is 1 plus the number of Vacations they have once FTC arrives.
6. The use of Vacations will, generally, not be revealed. However, if someone votes for a Vacation user, that vote (and its invalidity) will be revealed.
If you have any questions, let me know.
If you would like to join, post /in below. I am looking for 11 players. We'll work with 24 hour voting rounds, unless people don't like that.
Winner of NOT Survivor Vacation-Cephrir
Last edited by PrivateI
on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 21 times in total.