Can't Get on Mafiascum

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Can't Get on Mafiascum

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

KittyMo can't log on to mafiascum, despite trying two different computers and three different browsers. The problem has been present for several hours and no one else seems to be having this problem. The following error messages were generated from different browsers:
Google Chrome wrote:Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.mafiascum.net

Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www. mafiascum. net/ forum/
Try reloading the page
Search on Google:
Firefox wrote:Network Timeout

The server at www.mafiascum.net is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.
Any ideas as to wha the problem might be?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Probably a problem with the DNS - it should resolve in a few hours.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.

Return to “Solved Requests”