That message does not exist.

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:31 pm

Post by Luna »

Well... that's what I'm getting every time I try to read my messages. I'm not sure if it's a problem with me being stupid, my browser, or something in the way the forums are set up; I have used ikonboard before, though, and had no trouble getting private messages. Is anyone else getting this? Has anyone else even tried playing with the private message feature yet?
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:50 pm

Post by Sofis »

Nah, everyone is getting that.To spare you further worry, I'll admit that there are, in fact, no important and secret things in the message I sent you; I was just being annoying .
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2002 10:32 pm

Post by Luna »

Still getting this - which means that, Neo, I haven't been able to read your message. Want to try email?katemaria@hotmail.com
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2002 11:27 pm

Post by mole »

For now, it will work if you keep your messages down to only one line. Just send them in the subject...
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:26 pm

Post by Neo »

Ahh don't worry about it, I got bored last night and sent you a message containing just a few lines of pointless fluff
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.

Return to “Solved Requests”