Nomination

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:59 pm

Post by Neo »

I realize that the board is still in it's infancy and such, but I wish to nominate DP for Mod status.Why?His mafia games are loved by one and all, and I hope to participate in one in the near future. He's a great player, mod, and person. Mostly I figure that if he can run a mafia game whenever he want, why shouldn't he be a mod as well?Of course if DP wants me to, I can immediatly shut up and drop the subject.....
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:01 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Ever seen a dragon blush?.... ;
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:48 am

Post by mith »

DP will definitely be the first Mod if we need them; however, for now, I don't think we really do. I have the board set so that topic starters can moderate their own threads (useful for the games, at least), and we'll be switching boards soon anyway. So, um... yeah, no point to this post, just saying that DP rocks.
CrystyB
CrystyB
Townie
CrystyB
Townie
Townie
Location: Romania, Balkans, Eastern Europe, Earth, Solar System, etc

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2002 6:26 am

Post by CrystyB »

Quote (mith @ April 11 2002 , 22:48)I have the board set so that topic starters can moderate their own threadsSo the tracking bug posts are editable by the topic starter besides the poster?

Return to “Solved Requests”