Page numbers

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Page numbers

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:37 pm

Post by Cadmium »

I was reading a topic the other day. Someone refered to a page number. His post was like on page 20 and the post he refered to was on page 10. In order to get to page 10, you need to load almost all pages. You can go to 1, 2 and 3 directly and to the last three pages. Is there a possibility to change this so it's possible to directly go to page 10 as well? Maybe a page number (or post number) you can enter?
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
CrystyB
CrystyB
Townie
CrystyB
Townie
Townie
Location: Romania, Balkans, Eastern Europe, Earth, Solar System, etc

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:06 am

Post by CrystyB »

But you CAN do just that. Just go directly to the second (or last) page, it already has a &start=25n in the link. Just modify the number, keeping in mind this:

page 2 starts @ 25, page 3 @ 50, ... , page (n+1) @ 25n. Your page 10 is therefore @ 225.

SideNote: One could see the last few posts of page 9 plus the beginning of page 10 if the link would be &start=215 .
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2002 9:08 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Hey, that'll work just fine :). Thnx.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9

Return to “Solved Requests”