Micro 901 | Penguin Mafia, The Third | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:35 am

Post by shos »

Hi Amrun, hi Gamma! long time!

VOTE: Drew
He is a cultifier
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:02 am

Post by shos »

lol yes

VOTE: Eth0s
L-1

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:31 am

Post by shos »

I'm reading you all and like, my face be liek 'wutttttt'

guys come on vote eth0s

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:33 am

Post by shos »

Why not
Obv cult

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:05 am

Post by shos »

Y u so serious

...Drew and I just finished a cult bastard game... NVM. :Facepalm:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 55, power27 wrote:
In post 54, Robbnva wrote:
In post 51, power27 wrote:
In post 49, shos wrote:Why not
Obv cult
It's highly unlikely that there is cult in this game.
It’s not likely at all actually considering it was announced in the signups there isn’t any.
I thought I saw something that said that but I couldn't find it in the rules
Look at the signups queue, the game is normal. no cults or alignment changes etc in this one.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by shos »

In post 74, Amrun wrote:
In post 72, Flicker wrote:
In post 70, Amrun wrote:
In post 67, Flicker wrote:I just didn't see anything scummy about it.
But weren’t you hoping to read the potential reaction? How could you know if the reaction to your inquiry would be scummy or not?
Fair point, there could have been a scummy reaction. I guess I'm just not creative enough to imagine what that would look like.
Sounds like someone who knows shos is town.

VOTE: Flicker
I'd actually argue exactly the opposite. If memory serves me right, I used to do that on RVS in games to provoke reactions. Can't remember if I did that as scum too though (last scum game was probably 2 years ago...). I was surprised to see flickers post as he indeed was spot on.

While that may be some sort of white knighting, I didn't even begin to have any pressure on ME so WK wasn't needed or useful for flickerscum.

Interesting

Either way I'm happy to say I broke RVS yoooo :cop:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by shos »

Nononono I'll fix that
>>Pushes rvs wagon
>>Starts real alignment indicative discussion instead of garbage
>>Broken out of RVS :)

Lamist lawl

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 88, Amrun wrote:
In post 80, shos wrote:
In post 74, Amrun wrote:
In post 72, Flicker wrote:
In post 70, Amrun wrote:
In post 67, Flicker wrote:I just didn't see anything scummy about it.
But weren’t you hoping to read the potential reaction? How could you know if the reaction to your inquiry would be scummy or not?
Fair point, there could have been a scummy reaction. I guess I'm just not creative enough to imagine what that would look like.
Sounds like someone who knows shos is town.

VOTE: Flicker
I'd actually argue exactly the opposite. If memory serves me right, I used to do that on RVS in games to provoke reactions. Can't remember if I did that as scum too though (last scum game was probably 2 years ago...). I was surprised to see flickers post as he indeed was spot on.

While that may be some sort of white knighting, I didn't even begin to have any pressure on ME so WK wasn't needed or useful for flickerscum.

Interesting

Either way I'm happy to say I broke RVS yoooo :cop:
You’re arguing the opposite on the sense you think it makes flicker town?
Yes indeed.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:24 am

Post by shos »

Oi
In post 90, Amrun wrote:Shos: I disagree. All scum are trying to look Town so appearing to be making reads is something all scum have incentive and reason to do. It is weird to reaction test someone and not consider the fact that the reaction might be scummy. That’s not a reaction test. It’s a rote way of going about generating fake reads.
Please answer me ONLY after Robbnva answers (my reply below), as his post looks like shit to me:
In post 91, Robbnva wrote:I agree with amrun
Could you explain in your words what you are thinking?
In post 90, Amrun wrote:Shos: I disagree. All scum are trying to look Town so appearing to be making reads is something all scum have incentive and reason to do. It is weird to reaction test someone and not consider the fact that the reaction might be scummy. That’s not a reaction test. It’s a rote way of going about generating fake reads.
My vote was not a reaction test of Fisherman. It was a general attempt to provoke, but specifically intended to pressure ethos (picked at random). So if any, I'd call that a reaction test for ethos, not for fisherman.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:02 am

Post by shos »

That was sarcasm if it wasn't clear. Have you every seen anyone actually write LAMIST and hope to get cred for it? xD

I don't see how post 93 is similar to what Amrun said, but I'll give you some slack. Why is that scum motivated? I'd say the contrary - scum wouldn't want to attract attention as the literal first one to get a read and have to explain it. Scum needs reads as the game goes on, so that they can join wagons and avoid wagons; what scum motivation is there for fisherman to call someone town so soon?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:00 am

Post by shos »

hmmmm looks like I irritated you a bit there
95-96 were posted in 9:04,9:06
97 in 9:23
98 in 9:31

hurrr
VOTE: Robbnva

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: lots of quotes
In post 95, Robbnva wrote:Which part was sarcasm?
In post 96, Robbnva wrote:Well 93 wasn’t going to be similar to what amrun said because I was giving my thoughts on the game. I agree with amrun’s post though. He’s obviously a better wordsmith than I am.
In post 97, Robbnva wrote:Plus you asked why it’s scum motivated. I don’t see the town motivation for it either. So motivation aside, the act itself is scummy.

Anyone who ever has played with me knows I can’t determine motivation like others can. I view acts as either scummy or not scummy. I do try and ask myself why somebody would do something as town but I can almost never come up with an answer.

Why would town do something that looks bad and kinda stupid just for town cred? I don’t see why town feels they have to do things to ear town cred. You either earn it naturally or you don’t and if people don’t town read you, who cares.
In post 98, Robbnva wrote:Also it’s incredibly easy to do things as scum that “scum wouldn’t do”. That’s why I’m usually amazing as scum and shitty as town.
In post 99, shos wrote:hmmmm looks like I irritated you a bit there

hurrr
In post 100, Robbnva wrote:Didn’t irritate me at all.
In post 101, Robbnva wrote:Why did you assume I’m irritated? What was the point of the time stamps?
In post 103, Robbnva wrote:I just want to know how providing my thoughts and some follow up clarifications comes off as irritated?

My brain isn’t quick on its feet. It takes me time to process and I always think of more things I want to say after I already say it.
See, the thing is that when I post, I usually open a tab, read up, post some and...close the tab. If we're deep in the game, sometimes I need to go over the thread etc, but here there is almost nothing and barely any posts. You posted, and then posted, and then did something for 20 minutes, and then posted again, without anything making you do that, and ten minutes later, once more. This means to me that something in the game is bothering you, or annoying you, and you kept thinking about it through this time. So I posted a non-post including a vote on you, to apply some more pressure and see how you react, and then you first post 100 - 'wut no im not', and then I kept waiting to see if you post more, and you DO - 101, 30 minutes later, again with nothing making you do that, with two questions which I *realllllly* can imagine you stuttering while asking if you were talking.

So I dunno. It feels like I've hit a nerve. Feeling good about this vote.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:55 am

Post by shos »

So what you're saying is you revisit a thread you are the last one who posted, nothing changed, post, go away, check it again while knowing nothing has changed, and every time you have something to add?
also I'll respond to whatever I ignored in a sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:05 am

Post by shos »

In post 97, Robbnva wrote:Plus you asked why it’s scum motivated. I don’t see the town motivation for it either. So motivation aside, the act itself is scummy.

Anyone who ever has played with me knows I can’t determine motivation like others can. I view acts as either scummy or not scummy. I do try and ask myself why somebody would do something as town but I can almost never come up with an answer.

Why would town do something that looks bad and kinda stupid just for town cred? I don’t see why town feels they have to do things to ear town cred. You either earn it naturally or you don’t and if people don’t town read you, who cares.
...So what you're saying is there isn't scum motivation OR town motivation, therefore it is scummy?
also, I do see town motivation in declaring your reads in the thread.....obviously(?). I mean how else are you going to voice your opinions.?

That second sentence in your post reminds me of PMyst. I also have no idea what to respond to that, lol. Do you never ever ever have any townreads? huh??

And I uh, I dunno, let's ask masterfish - did you consider what you said as something that looks bad and is kinda stupid? did you say it for town cred? .......dude you sorta have to explain why you think that is so. I called him townread too, is that kinda stupid and looks bad too? What is the town motivation behind calling someone town? ._. [if sarcasm isn't a freebie here - no, and sharing thoughts is a tool for town to discss and make a smart choice]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:06 am

Post by shos »

OK let's rewind.
Why is masterfish stating that he is townreading me a scummy thing to do?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:39 am

Post by shos »

I dunno why the word fish stuck in my head it's actually flicker

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:49 am

Post by shos »

the conversation really feels woerd to me. I'm unwilling to back up reading so I'll go to sleep for now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by shos »

Morning
I don't get you Robb
You for some reason claim that flickers post was done for towncred, I dunno why you say that, and you say you're not quite scumreading me and still like the vote, is this some new kind of gameplay that I missed?

Also I'm utterly confused as for why it seems I am universally scumread for pressuring Robb. I can't imagine a situation these three are all town.

@Amrun: reaction testing me? What? His post had spot-on content. What reaction could be gotten from that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by shos »

In post 144, Amrun wrote:
In post 59, Flicker wrote:
In post 35, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 30, Flicker wrote:
In post 17, shos wrote:lol yes

VOTE: Eth0s
L-1
Why fake an L-1 here?
are we talking about post 30? I ignored it without the slightest of resistance lol. I don't see how that is a reaction test. Of any, the L1 declaration is, but not for flicker

It’s obviously a joke.

Anyone who can count, can see that.
Maybe Maybe it was just a joke and completely null. Maybe it was actually a reaction test and I could have gotten a town lean from that.

In any case, I would have appreciated it if you'd let shos answer that.
@shos: Flicker was attempting to reaction test YOU. I’m honestly not sure what you are talking about.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by shos »

Ughhh my post is inside the quote ahhhhh

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 146, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 92, shos wrote:Oi
Please answer me ONLY after Robbnva answers (my reply below), as his post looks like shit to me:
In post 91, Robbnva wrote:I agree with amrun
Could you explain in your words what you are thinking?
My vote was not a reaction test of Fisherman. It was a general attempt to provoke, but specifically intended to pressure ethos (picked at random). So if any, I'd call that a reaction test for ethos, not for fisherman.
Why did you choose to reaction test Ethos, in particular? Why reaction test a slot selected at random?
Well it's D1, wheat else can I do

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:55 pm

Post by shos »

In post 153, eth0s wrote:

hurrr
What relevance does this have? I think it was good posting and good insight by robbnva and it's pretty shitty of you to just stomp all over it and act like any of it was scum indicative.
the relevance is that the whole idea was generating content which will lead us out of RVS. Then Robb started acting up under the pressure, so I added pressure on top to see what happens. The result was a huge number of posts in varying times by Robb who I think is scum caught for the wrong reason.
In post 154, eth0s wrote:Shos weirdly picking me at random to be "reaction test"-ed and then never following up on it was weird. Then the way that he jumped on robbnva felt unnatural and mechanical. I think occam's razor says the whole thing is scum motivated and people are overthinking it

VOTE: shos
And again, you were a random pick to start up conversation, don't feel special. Enough reactions were provided by others so no reason to specially pick YOU. How on Earth is that Occam's razor

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 156, Robbnva wrote:
In post 140, shos wrote:Morning
I don't get you Robb
You for some reason claim that flickers post was done for towncred, I dunno why you say that, and you say you're not quite scumreading me and still like the vote, is this some new kind of gameplay that I missed?
1. He said he made it for towncred
2. Voting somebody you’re suspicious of isn’t new gameplay.
1. Where? Flicker said that?
2. Suspicious of and scumreading is practically the same

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 159, Robbnva wrote:
In post 155, shos wrote:Then Robb started acting up under the pressure, so I added pressure on top to see what happens. The result was a huge number of posts in varying times by Robb who I think is scum caught for the wrong reason.
I was under no pressure at all before you asked those questions and I made those three posts though. Those three posts were also not pressured postings. I was answering your questions. I haven’t felt pressured once.

1. Is answering questions being scummy some sort of new play style I’m unfamiliar with?

2. If you didn’t want me to answer them why did you ask me in the first place?

3. How is it you still haven’t defended yourself? I’ve accused you of falsely accusing me a couple of times and twisting my words and you’ve ignored it. An innocent man wouldn’t ignore that.
0. Acting up - as in, you acted like you were under pressure. That stream of posts gave me (and it appears gamma too) the feeling you were irritated.
1. What?
2. What?
3. I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. It may be because I'm phoneposting while at work. Please ask again or direct me to whatever I have not yet answered

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 162, Robbnva wrote:
In post 155, shos wrote:And again, you were a random pick to start up conversation, don't feel special. Enough reactions were provided by others so no reason to specially pick YOU
Share what information you learned please. Cause if you actually learned anything, you did nothing with it.
So far I learned that you are one of two cases - either trembling townie who may be mislynched like PMyst, or scum. If you are the first, and the pressure literally irritates you irl, I am sorry genuinely, but until I know any better, nothing suggests otherwise than the second.

Asking me what I've learned is a nice scum tactic, BTW. You lay the burden of proof on me, when you know town can never truly learn something, especially in D1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 164, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 155, shos wrote:

hurrr
What relevance does this have? I think it was good posting and good insight by robbnva and it's pretty shitty of you to just stomp all over it and act like any of it was scum indicative.
the relevance is that the whole idea was generating content which will lead us out of RVS. Then Robb started acting up under the pressure, so I added pressure on top to see what happens. The result was a huge number of posts in varying times by Robb who I think is scum caught for the wrong reason.
In post 154, eth0s wrote:Shos weirdly picking me at random to be "reaction test"-ed and then never following up on it was weird. Then the way that he jumped on robbnva felt unnatural and mechanical. I think occam's razor says the whole thing is scum motivated and people are overthinking it

And again, you were a random pick to start up conversation, don't feel special. Enough reactions were provided by others so no reason to specially pick YOU. How on Earth is that Occam's razor
:shifty:

Not really liking this post. I am feeling better about Flicker . This whole “scum caught for the wrong reason”, is super pinging.

How did he “act up” and are you sr him for anything other than his reaction? If someone makes what I perceive to be a bad push on me, I won’t handle it well either. That’s NAI.

Like you literally acted like you were trying to get Ethos lynched for absolutely no reason whatsoever but he is supposed to be cool with that? What?
See my post with the quotes. Do you, as town, often write 8 (!) posts separately in such time intervals while the rest of the game is silent, on a D1? His first bundle of posts was literally before I even started pressuring him. The last half is after I voted for pressure. What pings you when I say this is scum caught for the wrong reason?

And please show me how I was trying to get ethos lynched. I barely mentioned him twice in RVS.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 165, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 161, Robbnva wrote:
In post 158, Gamma Emerald wrote:How does Penguin not have a post in over 2 days
Why can’t we prod the mod?
You can pm her.
He and if he isn’t checking his game thread, he probably won’t be responding to any pms either.
PM's may send you an email which may bring attention.
Why are we trying to get attention of the mod though?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:22 am

Post by shos »

I have just completed a full ISO read of flicker and I still don't know what you are talking about, Robb. Please link me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:51 am

Post by shos »

173:
To be clear - the content of your response - I have no probs with it. The ONLY thing that bothered me there truly is your posts' timing, which to me suggests you were deep in the game by then, when there was literally nothing to be serious about yet.

174: we have played before? Where?
Also I've repeatedly explained that the only thing I got is about you. Not flicker. Not ethos. Not amrun.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 175, Robbnva wrote:
In post 59, Flicker wrote:Maybe Maybe it was just a joke and completely null. Maybe it was actually a reaction test and I could have gotten a town lean from that
This was the post I was talking about. I did just make a post saying I re-read it and I thought I may have misunderstood what he was saying but based on the conversation she had with power and the fact flicker never corrected me when I accused flicker of parlor tricks has me thinking my original read was right
To me this post (59) reads:
"Maybe I could have gotten a town lean on shos"
And not
"I am trying to get towncred"

And I don't see how that is what you get from it. Please explain further.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:19 am

Post by shos »

@181: fair enough, I guess. I'm hesitant but I'll admit it's weak. Also hi Jake from state farm! indeed we did. re:59 I guess I nullified your scumlean on flicker, lol, now you can vote me wholeheartedly :P

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:26 am

Post by shos »

@183:
Are you talking to me or flicker? because I'm
positive
that I've done such reaction tests before. I may not have played in 2 years, but it's not like I invented it.
Robbnva wrote:
In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah did I move my vote at all because I also noticed this, he’s looking quite hot and bothered rn
Shos sort of failed at it. Can you explain what about those makes it seem like I’m hot and bothered vs just answering the questions he asked?
OK so I was really going to let this go but you just keep shoving it to my face. You quoted Gamma, but removed the part of the post where he quoted the timestamps of yer posts. something to hide? I'm gonna let gamma answer this one :facepalm:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:27 am

Post by shos »

In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:

hurrr
Yeah did I move my vote at all because I also noticed this, he’s looking quite hot and bothered rn
full quote for the record.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 186, eth0s wrote:
In post 155, shos wrote:

hurrr

1. I think if you do just a little bit of meta diving you will see that's nai for robb. I know he's changing his play a bit but until there's enough of s sample rate to see if his meta changes it's pretty safe to assume you didn't uncover anything due to posting times...

2. I dont understand half of your second response and honestly I dont care about it.

It looks like YOU are the one acting up under pressure. Accusing scum!Robb for posting schedule and then "going to bed" (truth or not, doesnt matter) in the midst of conversation, while having pending questions/accusations at you (as long as memory serves me correctly) -- it doesnt look good.

Maybe it's robb's recent attitude change that's making me feel so strongly about this, but he's my top TR seeing the way he handled the situation so far.

Shos just looks like scum trying to look productive and clinging onto whatever reason he can to attack.

I'm fine with my vote.
1. I'm a busy busy bee to go through his meta after midnight. I'll be glad if you could help with that.
2. I'll rephrase: there's no difference between slots, so whoever I fake L-1 gets the cake. You were it. randomly. The reactions tested are not only YOURS, but everyone's (people tend to panic) and since people have reacted, you were left behind.

--
Surely you aren't accusing me of going to bed prematurely, lol. I post from computer at NIGHTS. it is half past midnight here right now (google it lol, israel is tiny with one timezone). this is not nearly acting up for me, lol. When I get going I GET GOING lol. You'll know if you ever see it, doesn't happen much though. In this case, I have barely 30-something posts. Robb has almost 70, one third of the entire game. that posting frenzy is what I called out.

And re:meta+recent attitude change - I haven't played in 2 years. I don't know shit about that. I see a player playing oddly and I call it out. no rocket science. If you can manage to find me a single case, in any game, of any one player in this game in which he posts in delays like posts 95 onwards, I'll vote myself, turn around and bend over. Odd behavior is odd.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by shos »

I'm repeating myself for the zillionth time and you seem to ignore or nitpick like a hellhound. This is not interesting and by now simply distracting everyone. If you have anything new to ask let me know.

preferably in less than 10000 posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by shos »

In post 208, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 206, eth0s wrote:
In post 201, Doctor Drew wrote:As said before I feel confident in Robb as town, I keep going back and forth on Shos though.
Can you explain your thought process a bit? Why back and forth?
I don't like their push on Robbvna, feels contrived......and after he mentioned the irritated think about Robb it was almost like he was playing to Robb's meta about being a bit of a hot head.....like trying to goat him into do doing something scummy that he could latch onto.

But.

That same tactict could get an emotional player to slip up if they were scum as well.

I still lean scum on Shos, but still trying to suss out the motivation.
egh.
I like this post, but, ...ish. I mean I'm not sure if this is genuine.

I bolded the part which makes me like the post. I like it very much, it is good thinking.

The part above it - while true, it appears - I had no idea what Robb's meta was. Since I can only assume Drew knows that, because he knows I haven't played (he played in my first comeback game) in a long while, and since Robb is an alt which makes meta even harder, I'm not sure what to make of this.

Leaning townwise.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:18 am

Post by shos »

Korina was definitely town D1

For the record I wrote that ^^^ before seeing post and honest to god I don't know how scum can write stuff like 244 unprovoked

The posts Hectic has in that page are bad as fuck; it's like he's looking for bullshit fillers?
Sadly there couldn't have been so many scum D1 lol

OK so did A50 just lolhammer DEB in surprise? Considering the flip, what do you think of this? A50 literally didn't post the entire DEB votes period. Sort of like me. So TGP, seeing post did the lynch completely not affect anything at all in your thoughts?

ok norwee PLEASE explain this post to me.
In post 280, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 274, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: shos
as i said in my post voting DEB, i'm getting a strong vibe that shos is the cult leader and that DEB acted scummy in order to take attention off of himself and put it onto shos.
It does seem the most likely that Shos might be the cult leader. But what if it’s Dong or you though.
Maybe you bussed him as cult leader for the towncred? Or maybe it’s Dongempire?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 1328, Robbnva wrote:GG everyone. Nice save Amrun/Dann. I honestly thought drew was going to be lynched.

@ethos, great job surviving as long as you did. You guys got stuck with a town sided setup and your partner kind of messed up. If you had left me alive, you would have won. I did not think both of those claims were legit and i don't think anyone could have convinced me to vote you.

Thank you for modding Penguin. I had fun.
+1+1+1
Very much kudos to eth0s. We were surprised to be cut short on D1 and eth0s very nearly managed to get this done, up to the point where in 4p mylo 2 townies were voting each other. amazing.

I'll give a very nice head-nod to Dan for making the right decision before the end and successfully convinving the rest, too. Very well played guys!!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:14 am

Post by shos »

Also sorry eth0s for dying, ehehe
it was my first scum game in 2 years and I got too excited

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”