Micro 906 | Dayvig Deactivators | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Fdse »

VOTE: Eve

Greetings.
My goal here is simple, my dear friends. All I wish to do is cure the plague that ails us so. What am I talking about?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Fdse »

In post 7, Amrun wrote:The vote counts are giving me eye aneurysms. Can we change that color, at all,
mod
?

VOTE: Fsde

Because the name looks like I let my toddler loose on a keyboard
What a shame you cannot even spell my name right, and yet you have the gall to chide me on it.
My goal here is simple, my dear friends. All I wish to do is cure the plague that ails us so. What am I talking about?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Fdse »

I also suggest that we do not use the day vigilante kill until we are close to deadline. It will give us more time to talk.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Fdse »

I will admit, I did take four letters to create the name; however, that still does not excuse the fact there is a proper spelling. Fsde is incorrect. Something small, yet it still bothers me.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Fdse »

Additionally, I am willing to say that everyone who has posted thus far is not likely to be the godfather.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Fdse »

In post 15, Amrun wrote:
In post 14, Fdse wrote:Additionally, I am willing to say that everyone who has posted thus far is not likely to be the godfather.
Why?
It would be easier to just not post yet. Wait a day or two for the game to progress then join. Posting early puts you into the limelight; godfather is a flagbearer if they are shot. Why risk a potential bullet?
In post 16, Eve wrote:so the most suspicious person should use the dayvig shot

this quite interesting. do we shoot today or tomorrow?
We shoot today, and then we lynch. No questions asked.
In post 18, Eve wrote:I searched up FDSE's name and got "Fluid Dynamics of Sustainability and the Environment"

although that sounds cool I think you should be attending to your Green Party stuff instead of playing mafia VOTE: FDSE L-1
Is that an acronym of the name? Surprising. Alas, the name is simply just four random letters I strung together a while back and have always associated with a specific character of mine. Although, I will admit, your vote on me is bad. Explain why you decided to RVS me?
In post 19, Eve wrote:
In post 11, Fdse wrote:I also suggest that we do not use the day vigilante kill until we are close to deadline. It will give us more time to talk.
honestly the deadline doesn't seem like a lot of time to discuss a shot and a lynch so we should all start hyperposting soon

i'll start us off with a controversial topic:
amrun is obviously town
We have seven days to discuss a vigilante kill, and then seven days to discuss a lynch with an innocent child. Please read the rules of the game when you play.
In post 1, OkaPoka wrote:However upon the first dayvig attempt, all other dayvigs will be deactivated and unable to use their ability.
In post 20, Eve wrote:UNVOTE: FDSE
Good unvote, yet it still seems scummy.
In post 21, Eve wrote:wait a second isn't this MyLo so if town is ever on L-1 scum can quickhammer and then kill in the night to win?

i would suggest relaxing with votes in that case
Incorrect, if town is on L-2, with two town voters, scum can organize a hammer. Instead, we should not bother with voting just yet I feel, beyond RVS. I would like to use the hurt/heal tags to dictate who should shoot who, and then go from that to determine the lynch. After the vigilante shoots, we will have an Innocent Child. Additionally, as soon as someone submits a kill, someone else should submit a kill on them. If they are actually town, the second kill will not go through, and if they happen to be mafia, we survive with just the godfather.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Fdse »

Additionally, Amrum could be town. I'm curious how you are getting to them being town so readily?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Fdse »

I am torn between having the scummiest and towniest player preforming the kill.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Fdse »

Within a group of six people, the simple majority is four. In this game, that group of six people is split up with four town, and two mafia. If you have two townies vote a third townie, the two mafia can simply vote the third townie, and hammer them. L-2 should be treated as L-1 in this game.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Fdse »

If RC and Alimdia are both mafia, and we shoot one of them, we have a fifty percent chance of automatically winning. In this case, the scummiest should shoot one of them, (I have made my mind up on scummiest/towniest shooting), and then we should have a second player submit a kill on them as well.

For example, let us say we want Alimdia to kill RC, someone else, (for sake of example me), should submit to kill Alimdia. If Alimdia is actually town, the action will go through and my kill will fail; however, if Alimdia is not town, my action will go through.

Pedit: Yes. I agree. Reasonably we can sort it down to the last three who have not posted. I do not know why, but I have had this sneaking suspicion that Alimdia is the godfather for some reason.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Fdse »

I had forgotten Dong posted. I do not believe their posts so far are townie.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Fdse »

In post 32, Eve wrote:
In post 30, Fdse wrote:If RC and Alimdia are both mafia, and we shoot one of them, we have a fifty percent chance of automatically winning. In this case, the scummiest should shoot one of them, (I have made my mind up on scummiest/towniest shooting), and then we should have a second player submit a kill on them as well.

For example, let us say we want Alimdia to kill RC, someone else, (for sake of example me), should submit to kill Alimdia. If Alimdia is actually town, the action will go through and my kill will fail; however, if Alimdia is not town, my action will go through.
don't think i completely understand your logic here - so you're proposing the scummiest person should shoot the second scummiest person correct? and if they can't shoot because they're not a dayvig we have the second scummiest person shoot them?
More or less, yes. If one of their kills does not go through, we will automatically have someone take care of them.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Fdse »

Admittedly, I would like to currently shoot either Dong or Amrum for that reason explicitly.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Fdse »

Is it my posting style that is making you think I am scum?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Fdse »

I concede on that point; however, if I am scum, why would I propose to have the double shot? Much less call out the godfather as one of the non-posters?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Fdse »

If you were to do that, odds are you would be taking the bullet, no?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Fdse »

Obviously. That is why I would like to have the two scummiest players shoot each other close to first deadline.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Fdse »

How so?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Fdse »

UNVOTE: Eve

I will reply to everything addressed to me within the next hour or so; in the meanwhile, the person shooting should always be the scummiest player. Anyone who suggests otherwise is scum.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Fdse »

In post 80, Eve wrote:
In post 33, Eve wrote:
In post 30, Fdse wrote:I do not know why, but I have had this sneaking suspicion that Alimdia is the godfather for some reason.
but he literally hasn't posted yet

how is he any scummier than Radiant who also hasn't posted?
In post 34, Eve wrote:Btw my RVS on you was because I like early wagons though I realise in a small game like this 2 wagons of 2 are better than 1 wagon of 3 disregarding the mylo factor obviously
In post 22, Fdse wrote:Good unvote, yet it still seems scummy.
Why do you call my unvote scummy here?
Mind answering these FDSE?
1) Call it paranoia. RC should be able to sufficiently self-clear, whereas, Ali is more or less a mystery.
2) It was a gut reaction to the unvote. It felt a bit premature to RVS vote, then unvote.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Fdse »

In post 74, Eve wrote:
In post 47, Fdse wrote:I concede on that point; however, if I am scum, why would I propose to have the double shot? Much less call out the godfather as one of the non-posters?
I don't like this post - going on the defensive when Radiant wasn't even scumreading him and this is a bad reason to call yourself town
I would not say that is me going on the defensive; that is merely how I play. I ask others what reason would I have to do something as scum, and let them piece it together from there.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Fdse »

Eve, where does Dong place on yours reads?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Fdse »

Ignore the above post; I simply cannot read.
@Eve, please use a name that we will all understand to be whoever you are trying to refer to without having to explain it.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Fdse »

I will return in about four or so hours. I apologize for not responding yesterday; I was urgently needed to deal with things.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Fdse »

May someone please compile a list of what I need to reply to?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Fdse »

Yes, but it would help me.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Fdse »

In post 98, Eve wrote:Oh you responded to me FDSE

cool responses, pleasure doing conversation with you but this line of questioning turned out to be a dead end

do you mind saying something a little more scummy so we can talk about that instead?

Actually can you elaborate more on your gut scumread on my unvote? I realised scum would quickhammer if you were town which is why I unvoted so considering that, how is it scummy to unvote there if I realised that?
I would normally happily oblige and say something scummier if you wanted; however, I could not think of anything.
Additionally, I came to two distinct thought processes on that. The first one is that you unvoted with the intention of trying to use it to get town-read, (implying godfather), and the second one is that you are town and you realized it, and unvoted to prevent a quick-hammer. In that exact moment, with nothing else to go off of, I felt like it was slightly more indicative of you being scum, rather than town.
In post 99, alimdia wrote:
In post 90, Fdse wrote:UNVOTE: Eve

I will reply to everything addressed to me within the next hour or so; in the meanwhile, the person shooting should always be the scummiest player. Anyone who suggests otherwise is scum.
I'm suggesting otherwise.
towniest person shooting means the godfather can't just be all goody two shoes, and having a good player that already looks town confirmed is better than having a mislynch bait being confirmed cos they're just have bad reads too. Finally, if the towniest player is actually scum, we catch them and they can't influence the game further
If the scummiest player shoots and the kill goes through, they are a mechanical Innocent Child. Having them be a mechanical IC would prevent them from being lynched post-shot. If we do not make them that, then they are lynched, and town loses, (2v2). Please explain how increasing our chances of losing the game is more helpful than decreasing them.
In post 112, RadiantCowbells wrote:I would like to have as much time as possible to scumhunt with the added information for the Lynch as opposed to getting two flips and having to speedvote someone

Can we all agree to have Amrun shoot if she's town and I'll vig her if she doesn't at 3 days on deadline?
Why should you be the one to shoot them? Additionally, after the vigilante shot, the deadline is reset. We would have seven days with a mechanical IC.
In post 113, Amrun wrote:
In post 106, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why would you shoot FDSE? You haven't given any sort of explanation for that read
Posts just feel forced. He hasn’t done anything “wrong” per se.
Is is because of my posting style?
In post 123, Donempire wrote:I'll bite, but im waiting on fdse to answer. I cant really do much when no ones on, unless you want to talk
May you point out exactly what you want me to answer?
In post 143, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 10, Fdse wrote:
In post 7, Amrun wrote:The vote counts are giving me eye aneurysms. Can we change that color, at all,
mod
?

VOTE: Fsde

Because the name looks like I let my toddler loose on a keyboard
What a shame you cannot even spell my name right, and yet you have the gall to chide me on it.
Idk

Something about this feels wrong.

Not sure if it's the overly formal posting but he also says he'd be willing to shoot Amrun but never really had a progression on her

This was my original Amrun scumteam read, not sure why I backed off on it anymore lol
When did I say I would be willing to shoot Amrum? I do not believe I ever did.
In post 149, Eve wrote:Radiant's convincing me on amrun being scum

FDSE has a overly formal tone but I don't think he's scum for it - just a playstyle thing

Gem could you explain your FDSE scumread please? Radiant's probably town with how much he's been game solving and how much he keeps naturally changing his mind/progressing his reads

Alimdia I get scummy vibes from but i think that's for biased reasons
Do you care to explain your Alimdia read?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Fdse »

Yes, that was because they were voting me when I said that. That was after you said there was no reason to vote. I feel like Amrum could be scum however.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Fdse »

Yes.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Fdse »

In post 166, Donempire wrote:
In post 63, Donempire wrote:
In post 47, Fdse wrote:I concede on that point; however, if I am scum, why would I propose to have the double shot? Much less call out the godfather as one of the non-posters?
Double shot doesnt mean anything. If i understand right, you propose to shoot the shooter. If the shooter is scum, the kill wont register and yours will.

1: if you know someone is town and you fake shot them as scum, that costs you bloody nothing.
2: this process isnt even necessary as town, if someones shot doesnt register, they are confirmed scum anyway. No need to set up anything beforehand.

What did you mean by "call out gf as nonposters"? For all we know the godfather could be eve, nothings revealed so i think you're barking up the wrong tree.
Not really answer as in answer a question but just your thoughts on this.
I am saying if I am scum, why would I bring up the point about the godfather potentially being one of the non-posters? Especially if I am, and the godfather was?
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Fdse »

In post 169, Amrun wrote:
In post 168, Fdse wrote:
In post 166, Donempire wrote:
In post 63, Donempire wrote:
Double shot doesnt mean anything. If i understand right, you propose to shoot the shooter. If the shooter is scum, the kill wont register and yours will.

1: if you know someone is town and you fake shot them as scum, that costs you bloody nothing.
2: this process isnt even necessary as town, if someones shot doesnt register, they are confirmed scum anyway. No need to set up anything beforehand.

What did you mean by "call out gf as nonposters"? For all we know the godfather could be eve, nothings revealed so i think you're barking up the wrong tree.
Not really answer as in answer a question but just your thoughts on this.
I am saying if I am scum, why would I bring up the point about the godfather potentially being one of the non-posters? Especially if I am, and the godfather was?
Because you are The Godfather?
Just because I am Italian does not automatically make me the godfather.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Fdse »

Ok.
Execute Alimdia
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Fdse »

To be honest, you should not have told me when you are shooting; obviously I will shoot first if you do so.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Fdse »

In post 200, Fdse wrote:Ok.
Dayvig Alimdia
In case Oka does not recognize execute as me trying to shoot Alimdia.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Fdse »

Also, @DE, it said some recognizable variant. I personally would count the first one as a dayvig attempt. If Oka does not, I will PM them about it and ask.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Fdse »

The only other person I would reasonably shoot is DE, but that is simply because I cannot read them. Although, I am starting to figure out if I cannot read them, it means they are town.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Fdse »

Amrum, I am mechanically confirmed to be town now. The shot would have gone to them regardless. They were the scummiest player, ignoring myself. With them dead, and me being a mechanical IC, we have a solid pool of suspects with no real lynchbait. I will re-read the game after my exam and DnD today. That should be around 7 or 8 PM EST.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Fdse »

I do also want a readlist from everyone in the meanwhile. I will provide one after my re-read.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Fdse »

Additionally, why vote now DE? If you pick scum, they preform an extended quickhammer.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Fdse »

I currently agree that DE is the most likely to be scum here. I re-read their ISO, and I'm not getting anything that I would equate to them being town.
VOTE: DE

I will reply more tomorrow after my exams.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Fdse »

If this is game, I have to admit, Eve did very well at blending in.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Fdse »

In post 293, alimdia wrote:Having a scummy person being confirmed is useless, because they looked scummy by playing like shit. See in this case fsde was confirmed town but had 0 pull and did wrong stuff after.
Having a towny person being confirmed is good because they are likely a good player and can catch the other scum more easily, and also have pull.
Btw I'm not saying I played good this game.
You are one to talk. Your play was the entire reason why I shot you. Dong was not pinging me how I expected them to as town. Reasonably, I could’ve shot Amrum, but then you become the lynch, and we lose because of that.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Fdse »

Additionally, from my point of view:
- Eve/RC would never be the lynch.
- I could be convinced of a Amrum lynch, but it would be an uphill battle.
- DE was the most likely scum due to the fact I felt like I could read them, and the past few games I have played with them, I felt like I was not able to—and they were scum—when they were actually town.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Fdse »

I do realize that I could have waited longer before voting; however, I re-read DE’s ISO twice, and got to the same conclusion both times. At that point, I decided to go with my gut instinct.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Fdse »

Yet you had a chance to confirm yourself as town, yet instead decided to give me a chance to shoot you instead, so you should not be complaining.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard
Fdse
Fdse
Goon
Fdse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Fdse »

In post 304, Donempire wrote:
In post 299, Fdse wrote:Additionally, from my point of view:
- Eve/RC would never be the lynch.
- I could be convinced of a Amrum lynch, but it would be an uphill battle.
- DE was the most likely scum due to the fact I felt like I could read them, and the past few games I have played with them, I felt like I was not able to—and they were scum—when they were actually town.
So whos your main?
I am not ready to out myself just yet. I would rather play a few more games under this name before linking it to my main. You could narrow down a pool very quickly however. You would just need to look at who has played with you recently.
Yersinia pestis
. The Black Death.

#CultsArentBastard

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”