Micro 905: High Noon (GAME TERMINATED)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:01 am

Post by eth0s »

Hey what's up guys its ya boy eth0s here with another LETS PLAY MAFIA. Today we're gonna be playing a fun setup called High Noon. Theres sure to be lots of troll duels and heated debates, so let's get right into it!
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:08 am

Post by eth0s »

So that's how you come up with your solves. Time travel???
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by eth0s »

Why is everyone taking this duel so seriously? We dont have to lynch either of them.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by eth0s »

But then there can still be another duel/normal lynch right?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm afraid I dont know what you're saying
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by eth0s »

Then we are in agreement?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm lost
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 144, Lovebird wrote:I didn't have anything to say, but now I think ethos is scum
Hot take
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by eth0s »

RC can be scum, but I dont feel like dealing with that right now. I have no idea on nm/qc but the way everyone is shading qc for his (admittedly bad) reaction to everything seems like he's the preferred ML. If qc/nm is tvt then it makes sense for scum to push qc as the ML because leaving nm around to troll with duels is ideal for them.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 154, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 153, eth0s wrote:I have no idea on nm/qc but the way everyone is shading qc for his (admittedly bad) reaction to everything seems like he's the preferred ML.
Is QC town or not? You say you can't tell and his reaction is bad, but then assert that he's a ML?
? I just said that his reaction was bad but the way everyone jumped onto it leads me to believe he's probably a mislynch.
In post 154, GuiltyLion wrote:So who are the players who are doing that who could be scum if we're in the TvT universe? You not naming any names or talking about any specific posts makes me feel like you're just pretending to analyze here - Nobody is even voting QC and Not_Mafia is the one who has been pushing QC the hardest.
I didn't look into it that far yet. The fact that "nobody is voting qc" (i'll take your word for it, cba to check) is even stranger given the vocal backlash he has received.

I had a few minutes to post so I said how I felt. The fact that I can't comment on this without you coming in and calling me scummy for not digging deeper (yet) is incredibly weird. Why are you nitpicking me over this?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 156, Dannflor wrote: @eth0s, why aren't you pressing Lovebird on his read of you? It seems weirdly out of character from what I know about you
RC said I could be scum earlier too and I didn't really care. tbh some games I care, some games I don't. Given the troll beginning to this game and me having a hard time reading the game state, I don't really feel much reason to be worried bout people nakedly calling me scum rn
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by eth0s »

I guess if there's one thing that really bothers me right now it's this
In post 153, eth0s wrote:I have no idea on nm/qc but the way everyone is shading qc for his (admittedly bad) reaction to everything seems like he's the preferred ML.
Is QC town or not? You say you can't tell and his reaction is bad, but then assert that he's a ML?
because he seems competent enough to understand what I said which makes me wonder if he's just blatantly trying to misrep me. "but the way everyone is..." literally explains my thought progression that he is trying to paint as me having 2 different stances on one person
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by eth0s »

Amrun calling it townie is like, something I'm not a huge fan of but can't dive much deeper due to site rules
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 165, Amrun wrote:
In post 163, eth0s wrote:Amrun calling it townie is like, something I'm not a huge fan of but can't dive much deeper due to site rules
I don’t understand this post, and if you can’t talk about it, then why bring it up at all? This bothers me.
what I can say is that I believe you to have a good grasp of the english language and that you likely share my frustrations when it comes to being misrepped. So agreeing with someone coming to the conclusion that I'm keeping my options open or whatever on QC when the post I made literally demonstrated the opposite... I find that very odd for you.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 154, GuiltyLion wrote:So who are the players who are doing that who could be scum if we're in the TvT universe?
In post 123, Not_Mafia wrote:QC is obvscum
In post 130, Not_Mafia wrote:Why has QC not been lynched yet?
In post 115, Not_Mafia wrote:QC + FL

In post 113, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm starting to feel like QC might be scum
In post 68, RadiantCowbells wrote:nothing else to say about having been dueled?
In post 56, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think that nm is probably town for starting the duel and his reads are good enough that he's probably right so we should lynch qc
In post 26, GuiltyLion wrote:Right now I kinda want to flip QC in this duel because it'd be funny if they were scum

I don't like
In post 10, Dannflor wrote:works for me

VOTE: Quantifiable Conundrum
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 164, Dannflor wrote:He's not stating that's what you said and ending it there, but asking for clarification. I'd say he's genuinely trying to sort you.
So how would you feel if I had quoted this post
In post 138, GuiltyLion wrote:if QC is scum he's bad/newb scum

which is def possible but I'm not sold on him being "obvscum" level yet
and said

"so you think qc is newbscum but also think he isn't scum?!"

because that's what he did to me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:11 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 172, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 162, eth0s wrote:I guess if there's one thing that really bothers me right now it's this
because he seems competent enough to understand what I said which makes me wonder if he's just blatantly trying to misrep me. "but the way everyone is..." literally explains my thought progression that he is trying to paint as me having 2 different stances on one person
Dann is right that I was asking for clarification, and I don't agree with you that this post conclusively establishes that you are townreading QC. If you're arguing that it
does
and that you townread QC by virtue of the fact that people are shading him, fine, that mostly covers my question. But I still at the same time also feel it's weird that you admit that QC's posts were bad - like if they're genuinely bad posts then I wouldn't blame people for scumreading them or assume that it's not just town latching onto a scummy looking player.

@Amrun - I'm not sure about these eth0s replies, they're definitely consistent and well-reasoned from the perspective of "I've been misrepped from what I said", but at the same time thoe sorts of semantic/linguistic 'misreps' like this are what I tend to latch onto as scum myself, as I can bullshit much more easily about how bad someone's argument was than bullshit about why that makes them Scum. Like I can believe eth0s genuinely thought he was misrepped there even as scum.
Okay. I do feel like you are genuinely trying to sort me now. But in addition to what I've already said, you earlier said "no one is even voting qc". Well I said he was being shaded, not that everyone jumped on his wagon. I just don't understand how what I said and what you took from it differed so much. But at the same time it doesn't really make sense for scum!you to misrep me like that because all I have to do is look at the VC to know if someone is being wagoned or not. My point is that would be a really shitty misrep to later try and push me on, so I think you either lazily read what I wrote, or you simply weren't very careful with your wording. Both things I typically find to be townie attributes esp when coming from more experienced players who likely would be more careful as scum. I'm probably biased because I typically am more careful about wording and such as scum but that's where I'm at with you for now.

And in regards to what you said on me sorting QC: at the risk of digging myself into a hole I would like to clarify that I don't TR qc. Yes I do TL him but in no way did I mean to imply that I have a confident read on his alignment. I got kind of heated over my intial perceived misrep from you and sort of doubled down on saying I felt confident about QC but that was not and is not how I feel. The whole purpose of my initial post really boils down to "I think QC is more likely to be town than not due to the number of people content with shading him and not giving him the benefit of the doubt since the start of the duel".

This is only important if he flips town, and I'm just trying to say that at least one of the people shading him is likely scum if he's town.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:13 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 173, GuiltyLion wrote:I also think it's a little disingenuous for eth0s to suggest that my or Dann's are valid pieces of evidence for his "scum are shading QC because of his bad replies" theory
I understand why you feel this way but it doesn't change how I feel.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:14 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 174, Lovebird wrote:
In post 156, Dannflor wrote:@Lovebird, why did that post from eth0s ping you? I got the opposite impression tbh
I think, his attitude showed he didn't care about solving in his earlier posts.
yours does? I like that you said "earlier posts" but now where's your excuse? how do you feel about me? how do you feel about this duel or anyone else for that matter? You're simply the pot calling the kettle black.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:15 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 182, Fishy Logic wrote:also getting scumpings on eth0s
In post 153, eth0s wrote:RC can be scum, but I dont feel like dealing with that right now.
what was the point of posting this exactly?

-L
to tell you that I think RC can be scum but I don't feel like dealing with it right now
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:17 am

Post by eth0s »

actually fishy logic's posting is really bad and consistent with what I know from scum!FF so I'm getting scumpings there, too.

For the record I'm totally cool with policy'ing NM in this duel
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:18 am

Post by eth0s »

It's the mass shading that I am referring to in regards to FF. Although more of it came from logic than I thought, so I don't know how strongly I feel about that yet.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:20 am

Post by eth0s »

Now that RC is mad and wants to gamethrow I don't want to play anymore. I say we policy him if he goes through with it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:22 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 196, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 192, eth0s wrote:to tell you that I think RC can be scum but I don't feel like dealing with it right now
In post 195, eth0s wrote:Now that RC is mad and wants to gamethrow I don't want to play anymore. I say we policy him if he goes through with it.
Oh cool, sew paranoia around RC without giving any actual reasoning?

-L
If that's what you want to call it, sure
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:26 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 199, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 190, eth0s wrote:
In post 173, GuiltyLion wrote:I also think it's a little disingenuous for eth0s to suggest that my or Dann's are valid pieces of evidence for his "scum are shading QC because of his bad replies" theory
Do you think NM also falls within the "scum that are shading QC"? You quoted three of his posts in .

-L
I think it's a possibility but I am not convinced that there's a higher likelihood of him pulling this play as scum than there is for scum on the sidelines to jump in opportunistically
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:26 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 201, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 198, eth0s wrote:If that's what you want to call it, sure
I was trying to ask you about it, but it's cool.

-L
Well I did just tell you 2 times that I don't feel like dealing with it right now so?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:28 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 203, RadiantCowbells wrote:Eth0s does nothing all game besides shade me then when I say that there's going to be consequence to shitpushing me he comes up with a big wallpost to spew himself town and preemptively establishes that we should "policy lynch" me for it. Not even lynch me because I'm scum which he claims to believe (and which has consequences when I flip town), straight policy lynch.
actually I responded to things as I read them (as I do in nearly every game). So I hadn't even seen your whiney gamethrow post until after I made the wallpost that had nothing to do with you. So you're wrong.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:28 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 205, Fishy Logic wrote:Then why the fuck even bring it up in the first place?

-L
because I wanted to and I can?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:30 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 206, eth0s wrote:
In post 203, RadiantCowbells wrote:Eth0s does nothing all game besides shade me then when I say that there's going to be consequence to shitpushing me he comes up with a big wallpost to spew himself town and preemptively establishes that we should "policy lynch" me for it. Not even lynch me because I'm scum which he claims to believe (and which has consequences when I flip town), straight policy lynch.
actually I responded to things as I read them (as I do in nearly every game). So I hadn't even seen your whiney gamethrow post until after I made the wallpost that had nothing to do with you. So you're wrong.
also "nothing all game besides shade you" is so wrong it actually hurts me. 2 lines about you doesn't constitute my whole play. You tried to poke the bear by calling me scummy for no reason, and now you wanna play victim. I don't get you man.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:46 am

Post by eth0s »

I mean if you want to have a long pointless argument again that's on you. I'm really not interested.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:55 am

Post by eth0s »

Lol. Okay fish is actually conf!scum. You tried to shade RC earlier and now you're taking his side til I flip town. Beautiful.

Well this game is gonna be a shitshow. Have fun guys.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 215, Formerfish wrote:
In post 214, eth0s wrote:Lol. Okay fish is actually conf!scum. You tried to shade RC earlier and now you're taking his side til I flip town. Beautiful.

Well this game is gonna be a shitshow. Have fun guys.
Where did I shade RC?

And my partner and I have been talking about how you look like scum like you were in another game we read recently. So we aren't taking RCs side, we came up with our own read on you and are letting RC know that he's not alone here and to not give up.

Why would scum me being RC back to the table after he just said his interest in the game is nosediving?
Wanna point out the game? Because I have no idea what you're talking about. Pretty convenient that you think I'm acting like I did in a recent scumgame when i just said the same thing about you. And I'm talking about newbie 1962.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 80, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 79, RadiantCowbells wrote:also we literally lose a mislynch if we NL, that's never happening. it's you or NM.
How do we lose a mislynch?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by eth0s »

Quantifiable Conundrum (L-4)
: noone
Not_Mafia (L-1)
: Fishy Logic, Amrun, eth0s
RadiantCowbells, GuiltyLion, Dannflor, Lovebir
Okay I'm hard town reading qc now.

VOTE: not_mafia
Last edited by Blatant Scum on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by eth0s »

Fish and lovebird next
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 233, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 225, eth0s wrote:Okay I'm hard town reading qc now.
Care to share?
-L
I don't feel like your slot has been interacting with me in good faith so

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by eth0s »

what's the point of starting a random duel and then trying to look like you're so serious about it?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 239, Not_Mafia wrote:I wasn't serious but then I gamesolved
well I'm down with lynching fishy but hard disagree on qc being scum so if you flip green I'll at least get the scum half of your solve taken care of
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:55 am

Post by eth0s »

Yikes. RC is mad and gamethrowing and I'm not going to give him the satisfaction. Just lynch me quickly and then get him/FL/lovebird because both scum are probably in that.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 am

Post by eth0s »

Like I promise I am not going to deal with his bullshit so just end this duel quick.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by eth0s »

HURT: fishy logic
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

In that case I've got nothing more to say. If you're town thanks for ruining the game RC
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

He dueled me because he's emotional and has a problem with me. So yeah, I do think that. I think that me/you as a team makes zero fucking sense and he has already tried to blame ME if town loses because that's what mr. ego has to do every time he gets mad and does dumb shit
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by eth0s »

fishy logic is actually scum. RC can be but I have no idea, probably just game throwing. Lovebird could def be a FL partner.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by eth0s »

There's no AtE from me. Literally zero. If you can't see that RC doesn't actually believe that I'm scum then you're just fucking blind and that's anyone's problem but mine. MY problem is I'm pretty certain he doesn't push me like this if scum so he's probably just gamethrowing.

He's already set it up to blame me for my own townflip, so you figure out what the fuck that means.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm gonna keep reminding everyone until I flip, but Fishy Logic needs to go next.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

Actually I'm torn now. Because RC was confident enough to hammer NM just to quickduel me for a scumread that he
totally didn't pull out of his ass
so I'm starting to think you guys should hold mr. gamesolve to BoP and just lynch him after I flip green.

I'm actually starting to think his whole angle is that no one will be ballsy enough to duel him so he thinks he can get away with this blatantly scummy crap.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:17 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 305, Fishy Logic wrote:Ethos, if you're Town here, why would you be so refusing to acknowledge that you've done things that could warrant a SR?
-L
The winner of this duel was decided before it began. I firmly believe there is nothing I could say that changes the outcome. Hell, I don't even know if RC could say anything that changes the outcome.

I will say there are a couple things from me that people could find scummy, but there's literally no chance in hell that RC thinks I flip scum here, and that's the only thing I care about at this point other than making sure you eat rope.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:20 am

Post by eth0s »

I should have known this setup would just be abused and toxic and it's honestly my bad for joining. I should have known RC would have pulled this shit on me. And believe me, he was going to find a reason no matter the circumstances. Call it AtE if you want but I'm not trying to wiggle out of shit. I WANT to be lynched at this point. It's not fair to sub out and make someone else deal with my slot but I abso-fucking-lutely don't want to play this game anymore so I'll claim scum if it means you people will get this duel over with.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 am

Post by eth0s »

Don't be sorry just hang me
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:Waiting for a flip before I post anything else

Don't speedvote. It's time to slow down
ironic
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by eth0s »

QC is absolutely town and that's all I got. Thanks for the mercy
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by eth0s »

Good luck :lol:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 363, Dannflor wrote:
In post 360, eth0s wrote:QC is absolutely town and that's all I got. Thanks for the mercy
This is useless if you don't explain why.
I'm just right
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by eth0s »

oh shit it's actually FL amrun team lol!
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by eth0s »

btw if I was scum I would NEVER have said that RC could be scum but want to address it later.

That's the leading reason I got mislynched. I was hoping he could think rationally rather than emotionally but I was wrong and I pay the price. It is what it is.

I wish I was scum tho because blowing smoke up everyone's ass in a setup like this would be hilarious. Sadly I was just the easy mislynch target for out of game reasons
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

No votes fo far.
Maybe "mislynch target" isn't the right phrasing. RC is prob town and doesn't know or care what I flip. If he's scum tho it was smart to push me because there won't be any blowback for my flip since my slot has been treated disingenuously the entire game
Last edited by Blatant Scum on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by eth0s »

BTW a big reason amrun is scum is the way her read has developed on me. Specifically saying she thinks I would flip scum now even tho there's literally no reason for me to be lying right now since the day continues as normal anyway.

Think about it. No more duels today, and we aren't going straight to night. Her feelings on my slot are straight up fabricated.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 376, Dannflor wrote:man if you're gonna play anti-town by accusing people of gamethrowing for pursuing scum reads and not elaborating on reads out of obstinance I feel like you have to kinda expect to get lynched

those are entirely in game reasons too
RC never scumread me lmao
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

sigh

no one understands :(
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 379, eth0s wrote:
In post 376, Dannflor wrote:man if you're gonna play anti-town by accusing people of gamethrowing for pursuing scum reads and not elaborating on reads out of obstinance I feel like you have to kinda expect to get lynched

those are entirely in game reasons too
RC never scumread me lmao
seriously look at his fucking ISO and tell me where he ever scumread me? Especially enough to duel me when he knew I was going to be in a duel with FL anyway? Do I really have to spell this out more?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 383, RadiantCowbells wrote:When people make dumbass fucking pushes on me that are clearly not based off of anything in the game I see red. I can't help it.
:facepalm:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by eth0s »

Still quickdueling another person that shitpushed you? it's worked out well so far
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

I mean I was gonna let bygones be bygones but you treated my slot in bad faith and you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sure you just drew my name out of a hat to duel on your list of "people I'm going to duel because they shitpushed me" right?

Give me a break. You never tried to sort me or reason with me or anything because you've been angling for a reason to scumread me since the fucking game began. I found some of your earlier play scummy, explicitly did not want to dive into it because I didn't want to have another situation like this, and then THAT'S THE REASON YOU DECIDED TO MAKE IT LIKE THIS.

Like I tried to handle my scumread on you in a way that avoided all this BS and gave me time to see how PoE changed things, but then you had to get all egotistical about it and push me on a glorified omgus because you don't like me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

An actual productive duel between me and FL could have happened, but no, you wanted this because you knew exactly how it would play out. and I'm not going to effort for a duel that I lose from the beginning. Your duel was nothing more than a fuck you, and if it wasn't then you would've been fine with letting me and FL duel since it was objectively better in every way
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by eth0s »

I guess all I can say is that I didn't mean for my shading you to be a toxic thing and I was genuinely trying to express concerns about you without making it a whole thing. I didn't really think it through and I'm sorry if it came across as a sign of hostility.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by eth0s »

I DO think you're town and I do respect your gamesolving skills. Is part of the reason that I didn't really fight anything once the duel went down because I knew my words would mean little to everyone else and think that town!you will do better in this game than town!me would.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by eth0s »

It's just I'm in an incredibly awkward position in this duel and the way people handled my slot this game pissed me off and I feel like anything I said to try and push my reads would just be wasted breath.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by eth0s »

i don't want ur cookies scum
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 406, Fishy Logic wrote:braggadocios attitude from you
no u
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

You've got a lot to say about my reads while being pretty reserved on your own. I think it's interesting that you chose to shade both parties of the first duel as well as GL, Amrun, RC, and me, all in your first 15 posts. The RC one is apparently debatable but the others absolutely are not. that's 5/6 people that you either directly or indirectly called out.

Aside from that, this was just a stupid question with an obvious answer that was asked to look like you were actually sorting my slot
In post 199, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 190, eth0s wrote:
Do you think NM also falls within the "scum that are shading QC"? You quoted three of his posts in .

-L
In post 212, Fishy Logic wrote:Hey RC, don't worry, as soon as this duel is completed we will either duel NM if he's alive or Ethos if NM is off this mortal coil already.
This is the first instance of your slot saying ANYTHING that even kind of resembles giving townpoints to someone (RC). And it really doesn't even do that. It's just you sucking up to a town RC while painting yourself as a white knight because you're willing to duel the scummiest town slots in the game to appease him long enough to NK him before you're on his radar.
In post 242, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 236, eth0s wrote:I don't feel like your slot has been interacting with me in good faith so
I mean, you accuse us of shading RC for ~asking him a question about mechanics~, but ok.
-L
Shit, I thought this was fishy and I was gonna ask how high he was when he wrote this. Yeah, no, asking him how we can lose a mislynch is totally a genuine question you wanted answered from him that was 100% in good faith. How didn't I see that :facepalm
In post 291, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 248, RadiantCowbells wrote:GL/Eth0s?
Ethos for sure needs to die, L has been liking GL more in our discord chat, I havent had a chance to look at what the reasoning is yet, but I trust the read.
So a townread with no stated reasoning on GL and RC, and that's all you've given in the way of TRs this game. Yet you have the audacity to keep asking me for reads right now :lol:
In post 293, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 284, eth0s wrote:He dueled me because he's emotional and has a problem with me. So yeah, I do think that. I think that me/you as a team makes zero fucking sense and he has already tried to blame ME if town loses because that's what mr. ego has to do every time he gets mad and does dumb shit
I already said that in NM lived we would duel him and if he died we were going to come after you. So you can stop with all the ate about RC having an issue with you because you were going to die today anyways.
If you and I had dueled town would be much better off rn
In post 298, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 297, RadiantCowbells wrote:I regret hammering NM out of frustration
Don't. He just would have dueled us and we'd have lost town to that as well.
more obv pandering to RC in an ISO sea of shading
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

Like. If anyone can look at FLs ISO and explain how only 2 TRs with ZERO EXPLANATION, accompanied with shade on literally every single other slot comes from town I'll give you a medal. I do find it reassuring that his scumbuddy amrun is the slot that he has interacted with the least. Given the fact LB only has 6 posts that's a pretty blatant red flag.

Like FL has not
genuinely
formed a townread on one single player this game and has guns pointed in every direction, but FF is loud and doesn't give a fuck so he's been left alone. The only person that would call him out on his bs is RC and he's already snuggled up real close to him.

This is probably my last post before flip bc im going to bed so

wake up sheeple
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 191, eth0s wrote:
In post 174, Lovebird wrote:
In post 156, Dannflor wrote:@Lovebird, why did that post from eth0s ping you? I got the opposite impression tbh
I think, his attitude showed he didn't care about solving in his earlier posts.
yours does? I like that you said "earlier posts" but now where's your excuse? how do you feel about me? how do you feel about this duel or anyone else for that matter? You're simply the pot calling the kettle black.
ooh yeah someone should press an answer for this when I'm dead
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

good night dann please be town or maybe play against your wincon for me <3
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:12 am

Post by eth0s »

yikes
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:16 am

Post by eth0s »

Well I was right about amrun scum and right that rc wasnt really scumreading me so I'm okay with these flips tbh
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:41 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1042, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1039, eth0s wrote:Well I was right about amrun scum and right that rc wasnt really scumreading me so I'm okay with these flips tbh
Take what I said to heart about the way you dealt with my slot giving me the opportunity to mislynch you for free as scum and bring highly liable to tilt or frustrate me as town. It was a no win situation.
Eh, I'm not the only one that shitpushed you. You admitted it yourself. The town fucked up by not holding you to your promise about lynching the shitpushers in a row, since you obviously only cared to push me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”