Micro 903: Reverse Jester Nightless! (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #640 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Don Draper x Mistress »

Auro thinks that Dunn is scum but that I did misunderstand the whole order thing and he wants me to vote you.

VOTE: eth0s

I’m having trouble seeing what Dunn did last night as townie because it’s so goddamned manipulative. At first, I honestly did believe that Dunn was gambiting to get me instalynched but I really don’t think that anymore. It’s also possible that his push on me was emotion based.

In Under the Sea, I actually wrongly sr him but he reacted to it extremely differently. He tried to convince me on why I was wrong, not outright calling me scum. He also knows my meta better than you and Chenn put together and he would 100% know that deathtunneling like I did, is town indicative for me, so I’m having real trouble believing that town!Dunn thinks I’m scum here, because he knows better. You and Chenn might not know this about me but Dunn definitely should but if anyone doubts what I’m saying here, you can ISO Dannflor in Forest Fire because if he was in this game, he would townlock me here.

That said, my offer to Dunn is still very sincere and still on the table. I want to at least give him a chance to town up, just so I can be sure.

DDxM
eth0s
Chenn
Dunn

is still my current readslist. I still think I should wait with this vote but Auro thinks otherwise.

And yes, I will probably vote Chenn in LYLO. Unless Dunn convinces me otherwise, I cannot see my ever voting him. I think the guaranteed path to victory is eth0s/me in whatever order but Chenn is very likely town, so we probably win, either way.

So I do think, that as long as whomever is in LYLO doesn’t lynch Dunn, we probably win but I still want to be sure on this. On the very unlikely chance that Dunn is actually town, I want to at least give him the chance to show me that.

I think that since eth0s has the least experience with Dunn, he is the most vulnerable to being manipulated by him, if Dunn is scum. No offence eth0s but last night, convinced me that it’s best for me and Chenn to be in LYLO with Dunn over you. I hope Chenn agrees with this.
Hydra of Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:15 am

In post 641, eth0s wrote:So it's best for you and chen to be in lylo over dunn even tho you just said dunn may convince you to vote for him over chen? And you're worried about me getting "manipulated"?

Sigh
You were demanding I vote as a direct result of what Dunn did, which means he was able to push you and he did that hardcore. Do you disagree with that?

Eventhough we still have 7 days left and we had both agreed to let Chenn weigh in, he unfairly accused you of “stalling” the game when you were clearly doing no such thing.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:17 am

In post 588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 587, eth0s wrote:like universally no one is opposed to lynching me and chen so no one should have a problem with this.
And that's why
you're stalling the game
You were clearly not doing any such thing but he was able to convince you otherwise.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:20 am

In post 643, eth0s wrote:All I know is that anyone who switches to voting them self in lylo instead of someone else is highly sus and THAT is the manipulation that matters.
True but one player will obviously have to. It’s not possible for both townies to vote the other and still win. It’s necessary for one of them to self-vote.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #204) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:31 am

I didn’t say Dunn would convince me. I just want to make sure because I know I’m town and feel very confident that you are as well. I think Chenn is very likely town. In any case, I very much doubt I will be voting Dunn. If I doubt Chenn, I will self-vote over voting Dunn.

So you don’t need to worry about me voting Dunn in any case. It’s either going to be Chenn or me and only if I seriously doubt my read. However fmpov, I know I’m town, so that is the only way I can 100% guarantee a town win. One of us will obviously have to have trust in the other for it to work obviously. Like we could just lynch Chenn, since I feel far more confident on you but I’d need to feel confident on both my Chenn/Dunn reads and you not giving into anymore of Dunn’s attempts to push you.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:52 am

In post 650, eth0s wrote:We figure out whatever tf is going on here and then I get speed voted in lylo. Literally no perspective should change at all between this phase and next. Lylo should be planned with a quick vote and ddxm wanting to deviate from that is a serious red flag
How am I doing that? And once again you are dead wrong about me. Maybe I won’t even vote at all because your continued doubting me is really beginning to piss me off.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:55 am

In post 651, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 650, eth0s wrote:We figure out whatever tf is going on here and then I get speed voted in lylo. Literally no perspective should change at all between this phase and next. Lylo should be planned with a quick vote and ddxm wanting to deviate from that is a serious red flag
How am I doing that? And once again you are dead wrong about me. Maybe I won’t even vote at all because your continued doubting me is really beginning to piss me off.
I’m dead serious about this btw. I’m done trying to convince you. If you can’t see I’m town. then don’t you dare fucking blame me if we lose post-game.

I am not unvoting you if you refuse to work with me. And you know what you can do with your bs red flag while you’re at it.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:56 am

@Chenn, please vote eth0s, thanks.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:02 am

In post 653, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
Dunn 100% wants eth0s in Lylo, that’s why you need to be there instead.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:43 am

In post 657, eth0s wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
If you’re going to gamethrow, why should I even bother?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:44 am

In post 656, eth0s wrote:Your recent play is incredibly anti town and I'm not gonna argue with you for 5 pages to get that point across. Plus you're legit threatening to throw the game via no lynch so yeah I'm fine with you being scum now.
Yeah, well I’m not I’m just seriously pissed at you.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:46 am

In post 656, eth0s wrote:Your recent play is incredibly anti town and I'm not gonna argue with you for 5 pages to get that point across. Plus you're legit threatening to throw the game via no lynch so yeah I'm fine with you being scum now.
If I’m scum, I can’t win by not voting, can I? Stop being so goddamned dense ffs! God. :facepalm:
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:48 am

In post 660, eth0s wrote:
In post 651, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
You already explained how you understood that NOTHING SHOULD CHANGE from this phase to lylo as far as reads go. Lylo lynch should be determined NOW and zero time should be given in lylo for scum to fake the whole "oh I dunno I think I'm wrong about who's scum so let's just vote me instead" scenario that quite frankly looks exactly like what you're doing with dunn and chen right now.

And you're trying to silence me via lynch so I can't be the UTR quick lynch in lylo. You backed yourself into a corner. I no longer will take anything you say as anything other than scum indicative until you unvote me
Well, we’re deadlocked then because I think we lose if you can’t correctly read me and wtf is seriously up with you voting Dunn?

Like this isn’t exactly filling me with confidence.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:51 am

In post 662, eth0s wrote:You cannot accuse me of game throwing when you are threatening no lynch. Doesnt work like that.
I’m mad that it’s so fucking obvious that I’m town here like in every game we’ve been in and I don’t even know what it takes anymore to get though to you.

How would you feel if I was treating you like that? You wouldn’t like it either.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:01 pm

In post 662, eth0s wrote:You cannot accuse me of game throwing when you are threatening no lynch. Doesnt work like that.
Fair but how is it scum indicative? If I’m scum I cannot win if I don’t vote and I certainly don’t win with a no lynch. You have once again clearly misunderstood me. We will lose in LYLO if you can’t correctly read me and yes, sue me! If Chenn can, I’d rather have him in there with me.

If you can’t fucking read me, we might lose and you completely misconstrued a post where I was genuinely trying to sort as being scummy.

Fmpov, I know I’m town and I know with 100% certainty that we win by lynching me. The fact that you can’t see that doesn’t change my role pm but that isn’t even the point or why I’m so pissed. I was responding to your post about Dunn and I was trying to assure you that I would vote myself before him, not that I wouldn’t vote Chenn but you’re so goddamned quick to misread every goddamned fucking thing I post, you miss the obvious unless it practically hits you over the head and I’m extremely frustrated by that. You cannot read me here. You didn’t read me correctly in FF and I feel extremely confident that you will never ever correctly read me.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:04 pm

In post 666, eth0s wrote:How can you go from basically saying you dont know who is scum out of chen and dunn now to being upset about my dunn vote over a chen vote? Your whole progression here doesnt even make sense.
Did you miss my readslist.

I am leaning very strongly to Chenn!town/Dunn!scum but I’m not fucking psychic. What if I’m wrong? I honestly don’t think so but if I’m not 100% certain, that makes me scum how exactly?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:06 pm

In post 672, eth0s wrote:
In post 671, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:We will lose in LYLO if you can’t correctly read me and yes, sue me! If Chenn can, I’d rather have him in there with me.
Ding ding ding. And theres the scumslip. If I'm in lylo I get lynched and we win the game. Since you're so confident on me being town it doesnt matter how confident I am on you being town. All you have to do is vote me and town wins.

Pack it up ladies and gentlemen. We are lynching chen

VOTE: chennisden
I am taking a break because I’m seriously worried I’m going to get a temp ban. Thank you for ruining every fucking game I’m in. Please don’t ever sign up for my games.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #217) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:08 pm

In post 654, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
Dunn 100% wants eth0s in Lylo, that’s why you need to be there instead.
@Chenn if you don’t want scum to win, please vote eth0s. I need to be in LYLO with at least one person who isn’t acting blind and tone deaf.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #218) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:09 pm

In post 675, eth0s wrote:You ruined it not me. My logic holds and yours doesn't. If you're town then I correctly read you until you started acting like SCUM. For the record I expect an apology in endgame no matter the outcome.
Don’t hold your fucking breath!
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #219) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:11 pm

In post 678, eth0s wrote:Chen voting me is akin to a scumclaim. Chen vote yourself. If you're scum you can thank ddxm for the free win.
And MY logic doesn’t hold? Are you on crack or what?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #220) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:12 pm

If I was actually scum here, I’d be thrilled to have you in this game.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #221) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:14 pm

In post 678, eth0s wrote:Chen voting me is akin to a scumclaim. Chen vote yourself. If you're scum you can thank ddxm for the free win.
Chenn voting you, especially if Dunn also votes him, would prove he’s town but yeah, it’s me who isn’t thinking logically here. :roll:
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #222) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 681, eth0s wrote:Once you explain how your reads are supposed to get better after I die and how having the UTR in lylo to be quick lynched isnt the most solid idea I will care about what you're saying.

Btw you're doing what you accused scum dunn of doing by saying you would vote me now and not in lylo. Doesnt make sense from town pov.
Because of last night. Dunn was clearly able to manipulate you. Are you seriously denying that?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #223) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 683, eth0s wrote:
In post 682, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
Chenn voting you, especially if Dunn also votes him, would prove he’s town but yeah, it’s me who isn’t thinking logically here. :roll:
So voting me proves someone is town. Why dont we do that in lylo then? :lol:
You’re saying him voting you is a “scumclaim”, how? Why does scum!Chenn ever vote you over himself?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:19 pm

In post 685, eth0s wrote:You can insult me as much as you want but if you're town I'm playing better than you, as in factually
No you’re not because you’re once again stuck in tunnel vision and incorrectly reading me and yeah, it’s upsetting. Sorry you can’t understand that.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:22 pm

In post 689, eth0s wrote:
In post 684, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 681, eth0s wrote:Once you explain how your reads are supposed to get better after I die and how having the UTR in lylo to be quick lynched isnt the most solid idea I will care about what you're saying.

Btw you're doing what you accused scum dunn of doing by saying you would vote me now and not in lylo. Doesnt make sense from town pov.
Because of last night. Dunn was clearly able to manipulate you. Are you seriously denying that?
Ebwop

How does dunn manipulating ME change my vote in lylo when all I have to do is vote myself after one of the other townies votes me????????? You claim to be impervious to dunns manipulation yet you're too afraid to go to lylo with me for what exactly??? :lol:
So, you’re 100% certain Chenn is town then, because you’re in essence sr me for having even the slightest doubt. I strongly feel he is but in what world is it even remotely scummy to want to be sure on that before I vote?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #226) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 691, eth0s wrote:
In post 688, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 683, eth0s wrote:
In post 682, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
So voting me proves someone is town. Why dont we do that in lylo then? :lol:
You’re saying him voting you is a “scumclaim”, how? Why does scum!Chenn ever vote you over himself?
Idek what to say to you anymore. Obviously you're either scum or get so blinded by anger that you cannot comprehend what I am saying. For the umpteenth fucking time I am a FREE WIN LYNCH IN LYLO AND DENYING ME ENTRY TO LYLO THROWS THAT IN THE GARBAGE.
Are you 100% certain on Chenn town? 100%?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #227) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 692, eth0s wrote:If you are willing to vote me in lylo that's all that fucking matters. You're insistent on voting me now, so if you're town you will be of the same opinion in lylo. But you're obviously trying to weasel out of it
:facepalm:

Are you forgetting that we still have one lynch to go before that even happens?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #228) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:29 pm

I feel extremely confident that the game doesn’t end with your lynch.

Fmpov, I’m 100% confident on us being town, despite you being either too blind or tone deaf to see it.

I’m the next most confident on you. I can’t imagine you putting up this much of a fuss to getting voted if you’re scum.

I’m next most confident on Chenn

Then obviously Dunn, so if I agree to lynch Chenn and there’s the slight possibility we’re wrong, why do you sr me for voting my most confident tr?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #229) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:30 pm

In post 696, eth0s wrote:No I'm not 100% but that's why we should be worried about getting our reads correct now and then sticking to a quicklynch plan in lylo. but you're trying to deny me that by getting me lynched as quickly as possible (which is actually something you criticized me for earlier wrt me voting dunn, and then criticized dunn for wrt pressuring me to end fast).

So you claim you dont want a fast phase when it's convenient for you, but all of a sudden I should be killed quickly while you are "unsure" of chen and dunn rather than trying to form a read on them? it does not make any sense from a town perspective.
UNVOTE:
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #230) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:31 pm

I’m in a hydra. I wanted to wait but Auro asked me why I’m hesitating on voting you, so I did.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #231) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:32 pm

And last night you were suspicious of me for NOT voting. Like I can’t win.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #232) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:36 pm

In post 700, eth0s wrote:I'm taking some time off from this game until chen and dunn have something to say. I'm expecting to be underhwhelmed but idk I've done about all I can here.
I don’t believe for even one second Dunn actually thinks I’m scum here, so that’s yet another thing that pings me. He should absolutely be able to read me correctly here if town.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #233) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:40 pm

In post 702, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 700, eth0s wrote:I'm taking some time off from this game until chen and dunn have something to say. I'm expecting to be underhwhelmed but idk I've done about all I can here.
I don’t believe for even one second Dunn actually thinks I’m scum here, so that’s yet another thing that pings me. He should absolutely be able to read me correctly here if town.
Since Minuet, the only game he has ever incorrectly read me, he has correctly read me in every single game since but suddenly in this game, he can’t after literally a perfect BoP on me since Minuet? Sorry but I’m having serious trouble believing he honestly thinks I’m ever scum here.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #234) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:51 pm

You should unvote first.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #235) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:03 pm

In post 708, eth0s wrote:UNVOTE:

if that's the best im gonna get then yeah idk what else to say.

dunnstral, thoughts?
Too late, Chenn is now hammered, so hopefully you were right,
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #236) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:05 pm

So either game ends and congrats Chenn or eth0s actually got his wish.

*praying for the latter*
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #237) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:06 pm

In post 706, chennisden wrote:VOTE: chenn
Why did you vote? Did you realize you just self-hammered?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #238) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:11 pm

In post 705, chennisden wrote:Eth0s/me whatever order
In post 710, eth0s wrote:I don't think chennis says that as scum, so I hope I'm right too.
Why didn’t he vote you then? You should have never left your vote on him because Dunn already voted him, so If Chenn is scum, we won’t have to worry about LYLO.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #239) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:13 pm

So like I don’t need to worry about sorting Dunn anymore. If the game doesn’t end, he’s scum. :facepalm:
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #240) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:17 pm

In post 715, eth0s wrote:I didn't know dunn was voting for him still. I fucked up.
Well we’ll find out. It’s possible Chenn didn’t even know he hammered but I just hate to lose like that. I wanted to vote you because I was confident you were never flipping scum.

I wanted them both to post before we lynched Chenn but I was confident you were town but I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #241) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:22 pm

So, if there is an actual LYLO, I’ll vote you.

So, we either just lost or we win.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #242) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:22 pm

In post 720, eth0s wrote:I want to say something but I'm not sure if it will make you laugh or cry nancy
Go for it.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #243) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:26 pm

@mod, Chenn has been hammered.

Can you please post the flip? Thanks.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #244) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:28 pm

In post 604, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: eth0s
Oh no, I’m wrong. \o/
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #245) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:28 pm

In post 589, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 5.2
chennisden (1)- Dunnstral
eth0s (1)- Don Draper x Mistress

Not voting (2)- chennisden, eth0s

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-12-23 22:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:
I didn’t realize Dunn switched to you.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #246) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:30 pm

In post 725, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
@mod, Chenn has been hammered.

Can you please post the flip? Thanks.
Plz disregard. :lol:

It’s okay eth0s, you didn’t fuck up, Chenn didn’t self-hammer.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #247) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:32 pm

In post 728, eth0s wrote:holy shit what
According the the VC, Dunn was on Chenn but in his last post, he voted you, so we don’t need to worry but you could have totally self-hammered had you wanted to, so you are 100% locktown now.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #248) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:34 pm

If Chenn is actually scum who wrongly thinks he self-hammered, that would be hysterical.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #249) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:37 pm

In post 732, eth0s wrote:okay back to square Dunn then.

as in dunn please tell us what the fuck you're thinking.

and chennis I'd really love it if you do the same but I won't hold my breath on that
Why on earth would Chenn think you’re scum? You wouldn’t be arguing with me like you were about lynching you if you’re scum, so maybe Chenn is the one on acid?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #250) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:47 pm

In post 734, eth0s wrote:
In post 731, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 728, eth0s wrote:holy shit what
According the the VC, Dunn was on Chenn but in his last post, he voted you, so we don’t need to worry but you could have totally self-hammered had you wanted to, so you are 100% locktown now.
I mean I somehow convinced myself just now that chenn was hammered after even going back and literally seeing it proven wrong so I'm not sure that actually makes me conftown but I'll take it
Yeah you are but now I don’t know how to interpret that vote. You were demanding he self-vote so I don’t know how to read it.

But that’s what I’ve trying to tell you, I’m not confident on who is scum between Dunn and Chenn. I wish I could prove to you I’m not lying about being town because I know for certain now that 100% you/me= a town win. Anything else is a crapshoot, I’m sad that you don’t believe me, because I know we for sure win that way.

I swear to you I’m town here. I wish there was some way to get you to trust me on this, because I promise you won’t regret it. I’m not lying to you. I know that doesn’t mean much in this context but I know we can 100% win that way, so I’ll be so sad if we lynch wrong and lose.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #251) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:49 pm

In post 738, eth0s wrote:idk but if dunnstral doesn't say something before I go to bed I'm voting you (ddxm)
We need 3 votes and Dunn is already voting you.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #252) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:51 pm

If Chenn and Dunn won’t vote me, my lynch isn’t happening but yours could be but now I don’t trust either Chenn or Dunn in LYLO. :/
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #253) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 746, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:If Chenn and Dunn won’t vote me, my lynch isn’t happening but yours could be but now I don’t trust either Chenn or Dunn in LYLO. :/
Well Chenn won’t vote Dunn, which is fine if Dunn is scum but if Chenn is and Dunn can’t tell I’m town and votes Chenn, we could still lose. :/
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #254) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:00 pm

In post 748, eth0s wrote:I need to think on this. My brain is clearly not running at 100% right now but I think I get where you're coming from
I actually wish we could both be in LYLO now but I can’t be sure anymore on who is scum and I don’t know, you are right, you are the universal townread and I’m not, so it is probably better to lynch me first because no way is scum winning with you in LYLO but one of Chenn/Dunn needs to lynch me for that to happen or wake tf up in LYLO. I really hope it happens that way because if neither Chenn/Dunn vote me in LYLO and I guess wrong, we lose but whomever’s town has to vote you or they’re essentially scumclaiming.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #255) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:06 pm

We could hold our noses and still lynch Chenn but we could also lose the game if we’re wrong and I don’t know what to think. Did Chenn not know Dunn voted you or was he wrong like him and believed he self-hammered. I actually did think he believed he self-hammered and that makes me even more paranoid.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #256) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:07 pm

In post 705, chennisden wrote:Eth0s/me whatever order
In post 707, chennisden wrote:If eth0s is scum well played
This totally sounds like he believed he was self-hammering.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #257) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:11 pm

@Dunn, we need you to post. Contrary to what you might think. I’m never scum here and eth0s is for all practical purposes confitown.

Neither of us know anymore what to think about you/Chenn anymore, so if you’re town, you really need to help us with that.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #258) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:38 pm

In post 755, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 738, eth0s wrote:idk but if dunnstral doesn't say something before I go to bed I'm voting you (ddxm)
I guess it would be cool if chenn told us what he thought about DDxM

idk why you're trying to vote her again. You realize that the reason she is freaking out is because the lynch ended up as chenn/you over her/you, and she doesn't want to lynch you today because she doesn't want to know what chenn thinks

As for chenn's "self hammer", you guys were the ones who thought he self hammered, not him. At least, It's not evident that he thought he was self hammering or not
You’re wrong. I’m trying to figure out which one of you is town. If it’s you, we’re probably going to lose.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #259) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:41 pm

idk why you're trying to vote her again. You realize that the reason she is freaking out is because the lynch ended up as chenn/you over her/you, and she doesn't want to lynch you today because she doesn't want to know what chenn thinks

As for chenn's "self hammer", you guys were the ones who thought he self hammered, not him. At least, It's not evident that he thought he was self hammering or not
If you were reading my posts, I was also unsure whether or not the game was over and if there would even be a LYLO but hey cool, if you’re actually town here, you’ve broken your perfect BoP on me.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #260) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:45 pm

In post 757, Dunnstral wrote:What do you want me to do?
I know I’m town and eth0s is confitown now but I have no clue between you and Chenn. Yes I death tunneled you and if you’re town here that just makes me wrong and not scum.

So, you me and Chenn are in LYLO, he doesn’t vote you, which is good if you’re actually scum but if you vote him and he is, we lose.

I am honestly trying to sort you now, whether you believe me or not.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #261) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:48 pm

It looked like a self-hammer to me but I suppose I could be wrong on that.

Anyway, while it would obviously be nice if you correctly tr me here, if I can alignment lock you, it won’t matter.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #262) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:52 pm

In post 754, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 638, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 592, Dunnstral wrote:I'm fairly convinced that DDXM is mafia, so we'd be losing the game by voting them. I'm fine with not dying to accomplish that goal.
Is this seriously on the level Dunn? Are you really okay with not dying?

I really need to know this. See I bet the game on eth0s flipping town but beyond that, I’m not really that sure any more. :/

If I’m wrong on you being scum, I will be woat not goat and I 100% don’t want that and even if I’m lynched first, the results will still be on my head if we lose.:/

So, here’s where I’m at, whether or not anyone believes me or not, I am 100% flipping town but I’m not sure if I’m right anymore or if I’m actually just death tunneling, so I 100% don’t want to rush this. I really really hated your response to me. It didn’t read townie to me at all but that doesn’t mean there’s no chance I couldn’t be wrong and I definitely want to be right. I want to be goat and win the game for town and right now, I’m leaning you but mostly because I really really hated your response to me and I’m having trouble seeing it come from town but if I’m wrong here, I need you to help me see you as town. Do you think you can do that?
Yes I'm fine with not dying, that's what I've been saying for most of the day phase

I don't think you're town because you're flailing and saying I'm manipulating things long after I've stopped posting in order to try to confuse the matter of voting chenn/eth0s, in order to try to get a lynch on yourself
This is what started me doubting because scum!you obviously shouldn’t be okay with not dying. I also think you definitely would want Chenn in LYLO the most but now you know that if eth0s is in LYLO over me, not voting him is essentially a scumclaim because he’s confitown now.

You initially tr me. Do you remember why?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #263) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:56 pm

@Dunn, are you so sure I’m scum that you’re willing to bet the game on town!Chenn?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #264) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:21 pm

In post 762, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:@Dunn, are you so sure I’m scum that you’re willing to bet the game on town!Chenn?
Tell me your reads on both eth0s and Chenn. I obviously don’t need to sort eth0s but anything at all you can tell me to help me decide between you and Chenn would be extremely helpful. I think you still sr me ironically actually looks better than trying to pocket me, so it’s not phasing me. But let’s be clear, the only player you no longer need to sort is eth0s. If you’re town and don’t want us to lose, since you’ve already made it clear you’re not voting yourself, you need to be really sure on both me and Chenn.

Like you already stated, both eth0s and me really did believe Chenn self-hammered, so tell me based on that, how my posts on that make sense as scum. Because as scum, wrongly believing Chenn in fact did self-hammer, why would scum!me think the game was over? Obviously scum!me would know it couldn’t be and Chenn has yet to read any of those posts, so who even knows how that affects his read on me.

So you’re assuming that hypothetically town!Chenn has no reaction to them. So, assuming you’re still sr me, I need to determine if you honestly believe it or not or if you’re just trying to unfairly shade me.

I’ll be honest, Auro does sr you but he might possibly feel differently after Chenn self-vote but eth0s was pushing him to self-vote, so especially if you’re right that he didn’t intend to hammer, then it’s NAI but why does he say to eth0s, congrats if your scum? Do you think it’s possible that he both didn’t think he self-hammered + and not have any clue that your vote was on eth0s? Because after my vote, ethOs could easily have self-hammered but instead he’s arguing with me over unvoting him, so in no world does that make an iota of sense if he’s scum.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #265) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 763, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 762, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:@Dunn, are you so sure I’m scum that you’re willing to bet the game on town!Chenn?
Yes that's why I switched stances mid day
And what if you’re wrong? You really shouldn’t be that confident on anyone other than eth0s.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #266) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:27 pm

So if you’re like 99.9999% convinced I’m scum here, than aren’t you being kind of hypocritical? How is you scumlocking me any different than what I did to you?

Because if you’re actually town here and if you vote Chenn, we’ll lose but if otoh, he’s the one who’s town and you vote him, we win.

But what I can’t understand is unlike eth0s, you’re scumlocking me. Actually, neither eth0s or Chenn ever did that. So, why are you the only player in this game who’s 100% certain, I’m scum?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #267) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:29 pm

In post 766, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:But what I can’t understand is unlike eth0s, you’re scumlocking me. Actually, neither eth0s or Chenn ever did that.
So, why are you the only player in this game who’s 100% certain, I’m scum?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #268) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:33 pm

In post 767, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 766, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:But what I can’t understand is unlike eth0s, you’re scumlocking me. Actually, neither eth0s or Chenn ever did that.
So, why are you the only player in this game who’s 100% certain, I’m scum?
True Chenn is obviously not tr me but unlike you, he’s definitely not scumlocking me either. No one should ever be as confident on another player’s alignment as you seem to be, except now for maybe eth0s. You should be confident on eth0s but not on either Chenn or me.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #269) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:41 pm

@ethOs, while it’s obviously not ideal and I still hope to change Chenn’s mind, I think Dunn might have possibly scumclaimed by scumlocking me.

Town!Dunn shouldn’t be that confident on anyone but you. It seems that Dunn is confibiasing me and isn’t interested in trying to sort me at all.

Maybe Dunn’s read on Chenn sounds townie because he’s telling the truth about Chenn but falsely shading me. I initially would have been more suspicious if he was trying to pocket me but he clearly has 0 interest in trying to sort me, so I’m once again back to crossing my fingers and praying Chenn is town here.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #270) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Dunn keeping his vote on you, makes me now think he definitely doesn’t want you in LYLO anymore and maybe he’s trying to pocket Chenn now.

I know town!Dunn and town!Dunn would 100% be trying to seriously evaluate me here and he isn’t even remotely interested in even reconsidering the possibility that he may possibly be wrong on me.

He isn’t even trying to make a good faith effort to engage me. I also think it’s really curious that yesterday, he was willing to lynch either you or Chenn but today, he only seems interested in lynching you. Perhaps because he would rather not have a confitown in LYLO?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #271) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:55 pm

In post 771, eth0s wrote:Like I get where town!chen can very well think that he should get lynched along with me. But his refusal to expand on that and just dive right into a self vote after we've prodded him like hell is just... so bad.
I know but as frustrating as it is, Dunn clearly has 0 interest in sorting me. And that isn’t how town!Dunn thinks. So, our best hope is Chenn because at least he’s not confibiasing anyone. But could Dunn just be so pissed at me, he doesn’t care if I’m town or scum? I’m leaning scum because he wasn’t even trying and he doesn’t care whether he’s wrong or not.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #272) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:57 pm

In post 774, chennisden wrote:Oh did I really self hammer
No, we just thought you did.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #273) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:58 pm

In post 776, eth0s wrote:
In post 773, eth0s wrote:But he almost certainly doesn't say that if he's town expecting to be lynched and then go to lylo, right? Like what more does that post do than basically stir up paranoia on my slot?
read: if he's town that knows he isn't hammered but still expects to be hammered
Sorry, not following?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #274) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:04 pm

In post 777, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 764, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
Tell me your reads on both eth0s and Chenn. I obviously don’t need to sort eth0s but anything at all you can tell me to help me decide between you and Chenn would be extremely helpful. I think you still sr me ironically actually looks better than trying to pocket me, so it’s not phasing me. But let’s be clear, the only player you no longer need to sort is eth0s. If you’re town and don’t want us to lose, since you’ve already made it clear you’re not voting yourself, you need to be really sure on both me and Chenn.

Like you already stated, both eth0s and me really did believe Chenn self-hammered, so tell me based on that, how my posts on that make sense as scum. Because as scum, wrongly believing Chenn in fact did self-hammer, why would scum!me think the game was over? Obviously scum!me would know it couldn’t be and Chenn has yet to read any of those posts, so who even knows how that affects his read on me.

So you’re assuming that hypothetically town!Chenn has no reaction to them. So, assuming you’re still sr me, I need to determine if you honestly believe it or not or if you’re just trying to unfairly shade me.

I’ll be honest, Auro does sr you but he might possibly feel differently after Chenn self-vote but eth0s was pushing him to self-vote, so especially if you’re right that he didn’t intend to hammer, then it’s NAI but why does he say to eth0s, congrats if your scum? Do you think it’s possible that he both didn’t think he self-hammered + and not have any clue that your vote was on eth0s? Because after my vote, ethOs could easily have self-hammered but instead he’s arguing with me over unvoting him, so in no world does that make an iota of sense if he’s scum.
Scum you can pretend the game is over even if you thought chenn was lynched

Eth0s is town to me, chenn is neutral (he hasn't done anything), and you're scum. Because we have to lynch two people anyway, it doesn't matter what order we lynch in, only who we lynch

In post 772, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I know town!Dunn and town!Dunn would 100% be trying to seriously evaluate me here
That's news to me
In post 772, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:maybe he’s trying to pocket Chenn now.
Where?
No, I don’t see how this post ever comes from town!you. I’ve played way too many games and you are digging in your heels on death tunneling me. I don’t believe this is town. You’re not even trying to sort me and you absolutely should if you think Chenn is neutral. So this post makes 0 sense.

According to you, eth0s town, Chenn neutal, me lockscum. How does that make any sense at all? If you have Chenn as neutral, how can you have me as lockscum?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #275) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:07 pm

In post 784, eth0s wrote:
In post 781, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 776, eth0s wrote:
In post 773, eth0s wrote:But he almost certainly doesn't say that if he's town expecting to be lynched and then go to lylo, right? Like what more does that post do than basically stir up paranoia on my slot?
read: if he's town that knows he isn't hammered but still expects to be hammered
Sorry, not following?
like if he was town and knew he wasn't hammering himself but thought we would still hammer him eventually, what in the world is the point in stirring up paranoia over my slot?
I have no idea.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #276) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:08 pm

In post 790, eth0s wrote:DDXM, please vote yourself and leave it there. I intentionally don't want to explain why I'm asking you of this. Just trust me please.
You want me to vote myself? Are you absolutely sure?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #277) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:10 pm

VOTE: Don Draper x Mistress

Okay.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #278) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:12 pm

In post 780, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 775, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:But could Dunn just be so pissed at me,
I'm not mad at you

I don't need to sort anymore, I can force the vote in lylo by voting for someone right away. I've already figured out what I'm going to do
In post 782, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 779, eth0s wrote:VOTE: don draper x mistress
I'm not voting this
Dunn clearly wants me in LYLO.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #279) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:17 pm

In post 796, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 565, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 560, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 557, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:You want me to be the next lynch and no one is stupid enough here to believe otherwise.
?????

what?
You don’t want me in LYLO because you are never going to convince me to lynch you and you prefer to take your chances with eth0s/Chenn over me. It makes perfect sense. I definitely wouldn’t want me in LYLO either if I was you and you are adamantly opposing my being lynched, because that’s exactly what you want to happen. If you were actually town here, you’d actually try to show me that I’m wrong about you but instead you’re engaging in all of these AtE theatrics to confuse everybody but I see through it and I’m sure they do too.
Your point?

I’ve obviously changed my mind since then. I actually wrongly believed you were gambiting to get me instalynched but none of that matters now because things have now changed and I’m your perfect goat.

Explain how Chenn is neutral and I’m lockscum. I am going to continue to repeat this until you finally answer the goddamned question

If you think eth0s town, Chenn neutral and me scum, that means you’re not 100% confident on Chenn town, which means you could be wrong on scum me. The fact that your continue to refuse to answer this is extremely concerning.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #280) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:20 pm

In post 799, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 557, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:You want me to be the next lynch and no one is stupid enough here to believe otherwise.
In post 797, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:Dunn clearly wants me in LYLO.
Keep up this bs discredit by making it sound like my recent posts are contradicting older ones. I’ve clearly changed my mind since then and I think you’re doing that is scummy.

Why aren’t you townlocking Chenn then? He shouldn’t be a goddamned neutral to you.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #281) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:22 pm

In post 798, chennisden wrote:I also think ddxm has played towards n_m lynch and still believe me/ethos is the best
I’ll vote however eth0s tells me. You can make of that what you like. I really do think Dunn is scum now.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #282) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:23 pm

In post 810, chennisden wrote:Because we're independent reads, scum
In post 811, chennisden wrote:I think ur scum Nancy
Nope.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #283) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:24 pm

In post 812, eth0s wrote:
DRUMROLL PLEASE

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 800, eth0s wrote:All I can say is that it's now 100% on chen and dunn to convince me why I should vote for someone else. They fail to do that and my vote doesn't move. Ideally neither does yours.
You'll self vote by deadline, but I won't vote ddxm by deadline.
It doesn't matter. I kinda tricked you a little bit. Sorry.
In post 1, Something_Smart wrote:8. If more than half the players are voting for a player, then that player is lynched and removed from the game, and the day will end. If the deadline is reached before majority occurs, plurality will kick in, and whoever has the most votes will be lynched (ties broken by whoever more recently had more votes).
No lynch doesn't exist in this setup. Just noticed that.

As it currently stands, ddxm has had 2 voted on them longer than anyone else has. as long as those 2 votes don't move, ddxm is lynched at deadline. Now dunn and chen convince me why each other is town please.
Really but you need 3 votes, don’t you?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #284) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:30 pm

In post 812, eth0s wrote:
DRUMROLL PLEASE

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 800, eth0s wrote:All I can say is that it's now 100% on chen and dunn to convince me why I should vote for someone else. They fail to do that and my vote doesn't move. Ideally neither does yours.
You'll self vote by deadline, but I won't vote ddxm by deadline.
It doesn't matter. I kinda tricked you a little bit. Sorry.
In post 1, Something_Smart wrote:8. If more than half the players are voting for a player, then that player is lynched and removed from the game, and the day will end. If the deadline is reached before majority occurs, plurality will kick in, and whoever has the most votes will be lynched (ties broken by whoever more recently had more votes).
No lynch doesn't exist in this setup. Just noticed that.

As it currently stands, ddxm has had 2 voted on them longer than anyone else has. as long as those 2 votes don't move, ddxm is lynched at deadline. Now dunn and chen convince me why each other is town please.
Oh I played a game like this. Now I understand why you were in such a hurry to get me to self-vote. Dunn and Chenn have to vote you in LYLO and whichever doesn’t is essentially scumclaiming.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #285) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:31 pm

In post 820, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 812, eth0s wrote:As it currently stands, ddxm has had 2 voted on them longer than anyone else has.
unfortunately, that's not what the rules say.
In post 1, Something_Smart wrote:(ties broken by whoever
more recently
had more votes).
The vote is tied. Was math not your strong suit?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #286) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:33 pm

In post 824, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 812, eth0s wrote:As it currently stands, ddxm has had 2 voted on them longer than anyone else has.
more recently
had
more
votes).
More=more than 2, which obviously isn’t possible.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #287) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:38 pm

If the deadline is reached before majority occurs, plurality will kick in, and whoever has the most votes will be lynched (ties broken by whoever more recently had more votes).
@mod, can you please explain what this means
, thanks.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #288) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:40 pm

In post 826, eth0s wrote:
In post 824, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
more recently
had more votes).
oh wait. I'm still right here. "whoever
more recently
had more votes" is ddxm. because ddxm had 2 while I had 0, then 1, and now 2. so ddxm had more votes more recently than I did. And no one can have more votes than 2 without a hammer occuring so ddxm still gets lynched at deadline if neither of us move our votes.
But didn’t Dunn switch to Chenn than back to you? This is seriously confusing.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #289) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:40 pm

In post 831, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1, Something_Smart wrote:7. No vote trickery. Votes inside spoiler tags and obviously broken quotes will not be counted. Don't attempt to confuse other players over whether your vote was valid.
8. If more than half the players are voting for a player, then that player is lynched and removed from the game, and the day will end. If the deadline is reached before majority occurs, plurality will kick in, and whoever has the most votes will be lynched (ties broken by whoever more recently had more votes).
@mod
Who would be lynched if the game reached deadline? If it's DDxM, I request that the stalemate is broken as I believe what eth0s has done constitutes "vote trickery"
:igmeou:
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #290) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:42 pm

@Dunn are you seriously accusing eth0s of somehow breaking the rules here because if so, now you’re even insulting the mod’s intelligence with this bs.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #291) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:45 pm

In post 811, chennisden wrote:I think ur scum Nancy
And you’ll have no problem apologizing to me post game when you find out you’re wrong.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #292) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:46 pm

In post 836, chennisden wrote:I'm so confused and I want out
In post 837, chennisden wrote:Eth0s is conftown

Can we just kill eth0s and some other poor soul and end this game
Who do you have in mind?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #293) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:54 pm

In post 840, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 830, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
If the deadline is reached before majority occurs, plurality will kick in, and whoever has the most votes will be lynched (ties broken by whoever more recently had more votes).
@mod, can you please explain what this means
, thanks.
If the deadline is reached with the vote tied, then go backwards chronologically until you hit a time when one of the tied players had more votes than the other. Whoever had more at that time is lynched.

For example, if Zed has 2 votes and Ned has 1, and then someone votes Ned, then Zed will be lynched.

But if Zed has 2 votes and Ned has 3, and someone unvotes Ned, then Ned will be lynched.

This is standard plurality procedure. If it's not codified on the wiki somewhere, it really should be.
Oh okay, I think I understand. So it’s beyond this day phase then? I don’t really think it should be. In Marked for Death, the tie was decided based on who had the votes first. But what if neither eth0s or me ever had more then two votes on us at one time? And I didn’t know about this rule, so I really don’t think it should count, especially because it possibly could result in a town loss.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #294) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:56 pm

In post 849, chennisden wrote:Hopefully this wins
It will. I swear to you I’m not scum here. Vote eth0s and we win. Don’t listen to Dunn. \o/ Chenn is town. We’re winning no matter what now @eth0s.

It doesn’t matter if we lynch me or Chenn. Chenn towntold, Dunn is 100% scum. Ez game.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #295) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Sorry mod, I didn’t realize I was dead. :oops:
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #296) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:03 pm

So we won? Woo, that was a total nailbiter. I really stoked to have defeated scum!Dunn. Woot. @eth0s, I’m going to nominate you for some kind of scummie. That whole vote thing was ingenious.

You’re the GOAT to end all GOATS. You should feel extremely proud of your play. I know I’m hella impressed.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #297) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:05 pm

In post 875, Something_Smart wrote:Sorry about the vote shenanigans, by the way. I could have been more clear in the rules, but I thought this tiebreaker method was well-known.
In post 853, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:Oh okay, I think I understand. So it’s beyond this day phase then? I don’t really think it should be. In Marked for Death, the tie was decided based on who had the votes first. But what if neither eth0s or me ever had more then two votes on us at one time? And I didn’t know about this rule, so I really don’t think it should count, especially because it possibly could result in a town loss.
It doesn't go back beyond the day phase. When I say "whoever had more votes," it's "more votes than the other person," not "more votes than they have now." If you both had two and neither of you ever had more than two, then whoever got to two (and stayed there) first would be lynched.
Oh so the result would have been the same but I’m still glad Chenn made the right decision.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #298) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:09 pm

In post 881, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was probably quaking in my boots for 99% of my time in the game
Fuck being Survivor in an open tbh
You already won but yeah it was definitely probably the most exciting LYLO ever.

eth0s is a genius. I have beyond mad respect for this. So what scummie category fits this best? Does anyone know? I could do Kodak moment but that robs eth0s of the massive credit he deserves for that ingenuous play.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #299) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:13 pm

In post 885, eth0s wrote:
In post 882, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 875, Something_Smart wrote:Sorry about the vote shenanigans, by the way. I could have been more clear in the rules, but I thought this tiebreaker method was well-known.
In post 853, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:Oh okay, I think I understand. So it’s beyond this day phase then? I don’t really think it should be. In Marked for Death, the tie was decided based on who had the votes first. But what if neither eth0s or me ever had more then two votes on us at one time? And I didn’t know about this rule, so I really don’t think it should count, especially because it possibly could result in a town loss.
It doesn't go back beyond the day phase. When I say "whoever had more votes," it's "more votes than the other person," not "more votes than they have now." If you both had two and neither of you ever had more than two, then whoever got to two (and stayed there) first would be lynched.
Oh so the result would have been the same but I’m still glad Chenn made the right decision.
there was still a decent chance I was going to move my vote onto you. But unless something crazy drastic happened I would be voting myself or chen over dunn in every scenario I can think of. So more than likely chen just sped up the same outcome, even if the lynches wouldn't have looked exactly like that.

but idk. if chen didnt do that and I self hammered at some point he may have voted dunn over you in lylo. So basically chen was the decider this game, I would have only potentially been the decider.
Yeah, I kind of figured our why you did that, which is why I would have lynched Chenn over myself if necessary. You being in LYLO was necessary for us to win.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #300) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:15 pm

In post 886, eth0s wrote:
In post 884, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 881, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was probably quaking in my boots for 99% of my time in the game
Fuck being Survivor in an open tbh
You already won but yeah it was definitely probably the most exciting LYLO ever.

eth0s is a genius. I have beyond mad respect for this. So what scummie category fits this best? Does anyone know? I could do Kodak moment but that robs eth0s of the massive credit he deserves for that ingenuous play.
aww shucks :wink:

now we can never play together again because we'll never get along this well again :lol:
:lol:

I apologize for doubting you but I really don’t play like this as scum and when Dunn scumlocked me, I knew he was scumclaiming.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”