Micro 914: CultD3 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #1243 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok, I’m glad someone else is angry about that too
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1244 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Blatant, no offense to you, but you lived up to your name. I had you locked as scum D1.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1247 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Korina »

I’d need to look at who said I was trying to throw by lynching BS, because I remember something like that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1249 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 519, Hectic wrote:Ugh, Korina's making me doubt him again. Their whole profile revolves around being "Obvious" and "Blatant" scum, I've seen Bla for one do this in many other games too. Treating it as AI with this kind of certainty:
In post 498, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Therefore, you are scum, and you must die. I'm not arguing this any further.

We lynch Blatant today, and Obvious tomorrow.
I really don't like.
I’m about to get off, but Hectic, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1250 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Korina »

Hectic, I fucking wanted to lynch BS for most of D1, so I don’t know what you’re going on about.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1273 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Korina »

I've also fixed the cult wincons. They now say "when cult obtain parity"
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1276 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Korina »

Yea, I don’t think lynching you/poyzin was ever the play there.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1290 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Korina »

Same
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1306 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Korina »

We knew. Poyzin claimed D1.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1308 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Korina »

We literally solved the game because of:
- Poyzin and shos CCing each other, and nobody CCing me.
- BS not culting you / lynching them d2
- You visiting N2
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1310 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Korina »

With how this game went, yea, it’s an automatic mechsolve/win for town if you recruit literally anyone but Poyzin.
We know {Poyzin, shos} has one Cult PR and one Town PR, and we know that {Korina} is confirmed Tracker.
You recruit Not Poyzin in this scenario, and we lynch you D2. The reason here is irrelevant, but let’s say I got a guilty on you.
I track Poyzin that night. I see they visit literally anyone. I can be pretty certain they are not the Role Cop.
The next day, I say Poyzin visited, let’s lynch shos instead. Shos flips Role Cop, confirming Poyzin as Rolestopper.
We have two confirmed townies, with no way for cult to ever reach parity with town, so we just systematically lynch everyone until we eventually hit the cultist.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B