Micro 918: Doggos Among Us [TOWN WIN]!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'M WILLING TO HAMMER! DO YOU HEAR THAT? I AM WILLING TO HAMMER!!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Careful now Hectic, you might be my traitor buddy. I don't want to push you so hard yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And before you ask, no i didn't join the game just to say that in the first post. But was it a big part of the reason? Definitely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 12, Espeonage wrote:Lack of Gif is incriminating.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 18, dsjstr wrote:Go ahead
Only scum may hammer ME though, if you're town please refrain from hammering.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 20, Hectic wrote:(L-1 on Norwee)
Scum when they see i'm on L-1 but it's day 1 rules:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i heard you folks here at mafia scum like LAMIST.
I'm not going to be taking the game seriously at all until like page 2 btw. Bear with me here. Gotta get the shitpost phase done nice and quick. Since we're pretty much in LYLO already.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 24, Espeonage wrote:I am ready to get out of shitpost phase bc I want to know why you have adopted spinning a narrative of scum won't hammer.

Bc realistically, until deadline if town doesn't hammer then we can't lose bc scum have to sac one of their own. So really it's town that should be refusing to hammer.
Alright. You’re probably correct.
What? Did you think i’d take my own BS seriously?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 25, Hectic wrote:I actually think your first post is quite scum-indicative tbh. But I'm waiting to see if anyone else sees what I'm seeing.
I ain’t seeing it chief. And if i don’t know myself then who can we really trust to be able to properly see whatever it is you’re seeing?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Only scum use caps lock.
:0

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #35 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really though Hectic, i’m going to need you to tell me why my shitposting was alignment indicative to you. Because i have the feeling it’s going to be a critical factor in my read of you and the reason you’re keeping up this push.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re making it sound like you think i play with a motive in mind when i roll scum. As opposed to just coasting. Come on now. I read on the rules that if scum hammers on day 1 they die. So i started joking about it. That’s the problem with everyone who scumreads me, they think i have some kind of master galaxy mind motive with my play. When really i’m just being me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 40, Hectic wrote:
In post 37, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re making it sound like you think i play with a motive in mind when i roll scum. As opposed to just coasting. Come on now. I read on the rules that if scum hammers on day 1 they die. So i started joking about it. That’s the problem with everyone who scumreads me, they think i have some kind of master galaxy mind motive with my play. When really i’m just being me.
I'm not saying you did it with a plan in mind. I just think the joke itself is more likely to come from scum because of the subconscious mindsets I explained earlier.
That’s a laughable statement.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure you’re engaging me in good faith Hectic. It seems like you’re blowing this way out of proportion.
Is this your scum!play at last?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #58 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve got a mild townread on Clidd for the deep meta dig on me. I know it’s entirely possible for scum to do the same, but it shows a level of commitment scum rarely has.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #60 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 59, clidd wrote:Based on what information can i confirm this ?
You can't really confirm it in any other way than looking at my playstyle in general.
In post 59, clidd wrote:In our place, how would you rate this sporadic attitude, considering that it came from a player you don't know ?
I don't know. I can't put myself out of the seat of bias where i know i'm town and therefore i would rate my own behaviour as indicative of a town player.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #61 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 59, clidd wrote:Not every action has a meticulously premeditated intention, but that doesn't mean it can't nurture a biased motivation, even if small. I believe that making jokes within a game that uses only the typed communication channel as the main source for the suggestive diagnosis of alignments is unusual, especially if you are expecting a flexible read from others. Basically, this suggests that we should, as a rule, correctly predict the comic content of a comment and differentiate it separately, even if the same content has already been used in other matches, by scum players.
I gotta say, that's a real mouthful. And i'm starting to feel like my play has rubbed people the wrong way here. So i'll take the game more seriously from now on, although it will be annoying seeing people bring up my shitposting behaviour as something scum indicative, because i am very sensitive when it comes to foreseeing such things.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #71 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 69, Hectic wrote:Do you mean scum would hammer town? I don't think they ever do that.
Boy. Have you ever even played a mafia game?
Scum don't hammer town? HAH.
HAHA.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #72 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 66, Hectic wrote:What gives you that impression?
The fact that you latched on to one thing i did and then fawned over how it's TOTALLY scum indicative and pretty much kept that read (and your vote) for the rest of the day so far.
Where are the posts where you have been actively trying to figure out the meaning behind my post? After reading my first post you pretty much went: "YEP, you're scum now.", then called it a day and went to go grab lunch.
Where's the solving? Where's the questioning? Where's the logic?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #81 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Clidd do you normally meta dive on new players when you play mafia games?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #83 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also in what way did my post "signal to other traitor"? I have no idea where that read came from. Makes no sense to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #84 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 82, clidd wrote:What is ''meta dive'' ?
You quoted a post i made in the dead thread of a game that was months ago.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #85 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This one:
In post 38, clidd wrote:Also, i would like to discuss this paragraph that I found in Mini Normal 2098, post 41, referring to NorwegianboyEE:

It’s cool, i’m a bit of a kamikaze town so i don’t really spend too much time attempting to clear myself as i do trying to attack others i perceive as scum. When i’m scum it’s ironically the opposite, where i do all i can to avoid being seen as suspicious and trying to stay on the good side of the town.

(viewtopic.php?f=94&t=80889)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #86 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Clidd is honestly giving me deja vu of a person i played with in a newbie recently.
He was scum btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #90 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes. Give me a second.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #94 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 88, clidd wrote:
In post 83, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also in what way did my post "signal to other traitor"? I have no idea where that read came from. Makes no sense to me.
It would depend if your partner managed to interpret the exclamation as a divergence of attention, precisely to attract votes and prevent them from having to enter the situation of the "mechanical hammer of death ''. So you intentionally attract votes to allow your allies to escape this condition (which was proven to be wrong later).
That's a stretch. Silly reasoning at it's finest.
You seem to be very convinced of me being scum already, as evidenced by the language you are using. Even though you brought up something i said more than 3 months ago as a quote to "discuss", you still are evidently leaning on my alignment as being one side over the other as can be gathered from excerpts of your previous posts. (Shown further below)
Your playstyle thus far has materialized itself drastically from what was shown earlier with your introduction and has now become solely the gathering of information on another slot and then using it as your basis for the town to get on your side and see me as a evident scum player to lynch. Instead of considering other sides of the issue, such as considering Hectic's play or any of the other players, you have quite clearly locked me out as a scummy player by page 4 and have since been trying to convince other players of my play being an issue. I'm wondering if during the time between these two spots of acting, you were reading the general vibe of the town as in favor of lynching me and therefore changed your read from an unsure and questioning tone in post (considering multiple alternatives, open to discussion)
In post 38, clidd wrote:With that thought in mind, i understood the first post 4 as a message with three possible interpretations: 1- Random joke, 2- Instinctive statement, 3- Divergence of attention, where his partners receive a window to ''safe'' vote, drastically reducing the possibility of them falling under the ''mechanical death hammer'', which appears to be more likely, compared to other possibilities. This basically implies that are 2/3 potential scums in Dsjstr, Hectic and Espeonage, in theory. But would everyone outside the wagon share the same indecision ? Is it plausible ?
to becoming slightly more hostile by post . (Claiming it is very unlikely for me to not be scum. Belittling of target by emotive language. Suggesting what town!me: "would, or wouldn't do" and using it to draw a conclusion.)
In post 76, clidd wrote:The most viable option, if you aren't scum (unlikely, but possible), would be to interact with the other players, looking for more than one point of view. Something im looking to do now.
Also of interest is post
In post 88, clidd wrote:It would depend if your partner managed to interpret the exclamation as a divergence of attention, precisely to attract votes and prevent them from having to enter the situation of the "mechanical hammer of death ''. So you intentionally attract votes to allow your allies to escape this condition (which was proven to be wrong later).
^Usage of words such as "Your partner" (Implicates intrinsic scum partnership, no room for negotiation.) "Allow your allies to escape this condition" (Same conclusion drawn out from very little actual development of read progression)
In post 89, clidd wrote:If you are viewing a frame attempt, it will not pay for the effort invested.
^Hostile tone. Combative. Shutting down of argument.

Your general tone reads to me as someone who is trying very hard to be townread and seem like a beneficial player that wouldn't be considered for the lynch. This preoccupation indicates a scum mindset rather than a town one.
VOTE: Clidd

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #98 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 97, Hectic wrote:Also, Norwee, link me the player he reminds you of from the Newbie game you're referencing.
viewtopic.php?p=11514149&user_select%5B ... #p11514149

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #101 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Every game i join becomes "that game".
;)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #107 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 105, Hectic wrote:
In post 103, AaronFrost wrote:I think they might in order to get past the day one rule, especially if they're the traitor goon. Then the two remaining scum just know who each other are and the game is still in lylo anyways so all they'd need is one mislynch.
Yeah, I realised that soon after. I didn't realise town hammering scum is a lot worse for them.
I'm thinking that a general misunderstanding of the best play by scum is more indicative of a town player. So maybe Hectic can get some towncredcrumbs thrown into his cage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #109 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My skin is experiencing formication just from Clidd's recent posts alone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #110 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic am i alone in feeling real bad vibes from that dude?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #113 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 111, Hectic wrote:
In post 77, clidd wrote:@
AaronFrost

In your opinion, hypothetically speaking, how should a traitor signal if he knew his partner, but did not know who the werewolf is ?
What do you make of this, Norwee? Possible townslip?
Why do you think it might be a townslip?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #116 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He doesn't strike me as the type of person to not read the setup fully and misunderstand the setup. Honestly i'd find that just as likely to be a intentional misunderstanding on his part.
Especially considering he wrote this earlier:
In post 38, clidd wrote:Good evening, i was reading the setup specifications and thinking about how my approach would be in this match,

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #121 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can i just take a moment to comment on your excellent writing skills Clidd? My only complaint would be for you to separate your wall in post 117 into smaller segments of text that are more manageable to read.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #122 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i'll mull your points over at a later time. I'm going to sleep now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #124 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You know, the thought of you being scum is very scary. Because you seem highly competent. And i think you’d have a pretty good poker face as a scum player. So while i do like your replies, i’m not quite willing to renounce my read until i’ve seen more of your interactions. But i do agree on your assessment that the spotlight shouldn’t stay just on us. So i’ll unvote for now and give you the benefit of the doubt until i’ve seen more.
UNVOTE:

(Said i was going to sleep, but posting on mobile in bed)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #125 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Clidd
You wouldn’t happen to have any off-site games where i could see your scum!play do you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #147 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 142, Espeonage wrote:
In post 140, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 114, Hectic wrote:S-sorry to bother you. Any opinion on Norwee's case on him?
I think Norwee has a valid point about clidd being a little too confident on his read and basing his solving around Norwee being scum. It doesn't really 'feel' intentional though or at least it feels non-malicious, I think it's more of a subconscious thing and I don't see his tone as hostile like Norwee said it was.

I think I'm also gonna go with a weakish townlean on Norwee at the moment just because I think town!Norwee has a tendency to take heat early like what's happening here.
I would feel this only if you think that clidd is the wolf. I don't think a newbie wolf comes out the gate like this.
No, disagree. I absolutely disagree. Shut the hell up.
I’ve seen a master chess play from a newbie scum player who was supposedly "new to forum mafia" before, and i’m still paranoid as hell about it. Don’t ever underestimate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #172 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like Clidd’s case too.
His general observations on the setup seem genuine and beneficial towards town.
As for Drew i know he likes to lurk as scum. An example of this behaviour is Micro 902 cultist recruiter mafia, an game where he was cult leader, showcasing it quite nicely how he does indeed have the ability to excuse himself from participation by citing real life distractions. Take a look at posts 522, 597, 602, 826, 888 and 894 in particular.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81377

Also my name is spelled wrong in the OP, something Clidd has started to emulate. It is NorwegianboyEE, not NorwiganboyEE.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #209 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 206, Hectic wrote:
In post 126, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 119, clidd wrote:
In post 110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic am i alone in feeling real bad vibes from that dude?
I advise you to take a look at my messages menalque's lines. I had the same feeling about him.
It's my birthday today, and I was at work for most of it......calm down.
In post 127, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 120, clidd wrote:I still want to see Doctor Drew posting or replaced.
Sorry........was supposed to respond to this.
Galaxy brain theory here, but Drew meant to quote that one, because he's the Main Wolf telling traitor clidd to calm down and stop attacking traitor Norwee, basically telling them they're both traitors.
Ok boomer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #210 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i understand why people want to wait and not rush a hammer, but i don’t think it makes Clidd scummy for it. Being eager to vote a scumread is one of those town behaviours that seem scummy on the purpose, but really isn’t.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #211 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scummy on the surface*
Not purpose lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #213 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Meh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #330 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 320, clidd wrote:I liked how
NorwegianboyEE
managed to get out of a defensive position, to the offensive when I started accusing him, also the way he did it. That kind of attitude was basically '' hey, get off scum'', not to mention the fact that he played a game with a very convincing player, who even won the game, deceiving everyone (who knew how to type consistently). It kind of "armed" his natural defenses, causing the spontaneous reaction of disavowal and moderate anger, when I started to structure my argument against him. That's why i consider him as lock-town.

That would be the three-paragraph '' summary '' attempt about Norwegian being town.
Very spicy townread. I don’t think scum would take it this far? Of course it might look sus to any outside players. But for me this seems very sincere. Not sure i can scumread Clidd anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #331 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Analysis coming up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #332 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually, never mind. I've only half-written it. Lol. Trolled.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #333 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

One thing i'd like to know though,
@Clidd
@Hectic
Why are you two townreading Aaronfrost?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #341 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not even playing scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you wanna see me playing scummy for real. Look up nomination mafia and fusion mafia. @Espeonage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #347 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve been super engrossed in another game on this site so no analyzis yet.
I probably shouldn’t even have said i had one in progress because now people have expectations. :/

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #349 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 348, dsjstr wrote:
In post 333, NorwegianboyEE wrote:One thing i'd like to know though,
@Clidd
@Hectic
Why are you two townreading Aaronfrost?
I've seen aaron as being a neutral are you thinking the same way Norwegian?
Yeah that’s pretty much it. I don’t see why he’s being townread by Hectic and co yet. But then again, i’m not explicitly confident in a scumread on Aaron.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #353 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 350, Hectic wrote: Doro, what do you think of clidd hammering Norwee? Or vice versa?
I think that’s a genuinely awful idea. And a bad dichotomy to boot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #364 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want Espeonage to be lynched because he’s been on my ass ever since day 1 for a garbage reason, and he doesn’t even explain why he scumreads me and Clidd. Just keeps repeating he thinks we’re a team like he’s in a mantra.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #374 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 369, Hectic wrote:So, Doro hammering Norwee. Or Drew hammering.
If i'm really gonna get lynched this game then i'd prefer you to unvote and wait until i'm L-1. And then hammer. I don't want you in the middle of my wagon, i'd want you right at the end.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #377 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i'm gonna get lynched for a stupid reason then at least i'd want to take scum with me. And i don't like your thick-headed approach this game Hectic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #380 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 378, Hectic wrote:I'm not scumreading you for you first post alone, Norwee. And you were earlier suggesting your read on me was above the null line, so why the change?
You seem to have already concluded that i'm scum and should be the lynch today. Which is quite hasty for town!you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #382 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 379, Hectic wrote:Just so you know, I'm not gonna make the mistake again of not pushing you when I think you're scum just because I enjoy you as a player, Norwee. Learnt my lesson when you flipped it around and used it against me in that Fusion game lol.
So you believe scum!me would use the same strategy again? Lol, not happening.
Anyway this post from you is weird. Just because i fooled you as scum once doesn't mean i'm scum here. You're in a tunnely mindset right now. Which is indicative of being a scum player.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #384 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How about this? We lynch Hectic. Or if you guys want to lynch me, Hectic hammers. Either way the scum dies
VOTE: Hectic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #388 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 386, Hectic wrote:
In post 382, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 379, Hectic wrote:Just so you know, I'm not gonna make the mistake again of not pushing you when I think you're scum just because I enjoy you as a player, Norwee. Learnt my lesson when you flipped it around and used it against me in that Fusion game lol.
Anyway this post from you is weird. Just because i fooled you as scum once doesn't mean i'm scum here. You're in a tunnely mindset right now. Which is indicative of being a scum player.
You're misreping the intention of this post. It's not given as reasoning for why you're scum here, it's me mentioning how I'm just gonna be completely honest with my read of you from now on.
Well you should have been completely honest with your reads from the start. You've got nobody to blame but yourself for having so easily been taken advantage of in fusion mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #391 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 387, Hectic wrote:It's funny you say this about me being hasty and being too confident about scum!you, just because I put you bottom of my reads lol.
No, you were explicitly asking who should hammer me.
And if you put me at the bottom of your reads it's pretty clear you're already scum reading me hard. And what i'm asking myself is, why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #392 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 390, Hectic wrote:
In post 388, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 386, Hectic wrote:
In post 382, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
You're misreping the intention of this post. It's not given as reasoning for why you're scum here, it's me mentioning how I'm just gonna be completely honest with my read of you from now on.
Well you should have been completely honest with your reads from the start. You've got nobody to blame but yourself for having so easily been taken advantage of in fusion mafia.
Sure. Your point? I'm not blaming you.
There was no point really. No point in you bringing that up, no point in me replying to it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #394 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED WHY YOU SCUM READ ME FFS.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #395 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"Feeling more confident now though. hehe~ <;PP"
That's not a good reasoning Hectic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #396 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ugh i need a break.
Ciao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #402 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ugh sorry about that. I really don’t like this specific game so far. I see enemies everywhere and i feel like i’m just seen as a juicy steak who hungry scum players are looking to jump on to facilitate the mislynch required to win LYLO. I really think i should be lynched and hammered by Hectic this game, because i swear to god i felt like i was moments away from hallucinating scum!hectic jumping out from under my bed holding a knife mere moments ago.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #417 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 403, Hectic wrote:Could I get all your reads in order, Norwee? A shotgun list without reasons is fine, though they would massively help.
*sigh*
Alright let's get this onboard. So initially before my mental degradation i was leaning on Aaronfrost, Espeonage and Drew being a potential team. I'm still kinda null on Aaronfrost in general though, so i could see anyone else take his spot. Clidd and Djstr i think are town. You Hectic, i was strongly scumreading but now that i've calmed down i'm not too sure. So i suppose ish, this is where i'm at in general:

Towny

Clidd
Djstr
Aaronfrost/Hectic
Drew
Espeonage
Scummy

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #419 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I suppose i mostly agree with Clidd except with his reads on Aaronfrost as being more town and Djstr as being more scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #420 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 418, clidd wrote:The ''Joker'' is playing well.
You mean that as in "playing well for being town", "playing well for being scum" or "playing well in general"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #423 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #427 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 424, Espeonage wrote:I think overall, there is far too much of people town reading people town reading them and scum reading people scum reading them.

It's really hard to read potential pocketing when everyone in the game is potentially either being pocketed or pocketing others.
Dude this is like the most scummy post ever.
Can your intention behind this post get boiled down to: "Omg stop solving the game and sorting people guys! It makes my job as scum harder!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #428 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Am i really the only one who sees this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #431 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 429, Hectic wrote:Why'd you like Doro for town, Norwee?
I've played a bunch of newbie games lately and he's giving me very strong newb!town vibes. And i've had a very strong consistency with those reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #435 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This f- (Ok i've gotta cut down on my swearing)
This wicked Espeonage person hasn't given off any towntells this entire game and kept up a bad read on my initial post by claiming i "scum-slipped" and he has also been discouraging people from solving. I don't get why he's being townread. Although i'm assuming it's because some of his scum partners want to keep him alive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #439 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Djstjr can you post some reads? I think it would help us all if you showed us your current thought process.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #442 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw Espeonage, how do you expect any lynch to happen at all unless some of the town members form a so called: "clique" and succesfully target scum? (Although i'd most likely substitute the word "clique" with "temporary alliance")

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #446 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah can you explain that post Clidd? What were you getting at there?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #447 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 445, Espeonage wrote:
In post 442, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw Espeonage, how do you expect any lynch to happen at all unless some of the town members form a so called: "clique" and succesfully target scum? (Although i'd most likely substitute the word "clique" with "temporary alliance")
I expect people to form reads with thought, not with emotions.
That doesn't really have anything to do with what i said.
Besides if two townies "logically" townread each other then you can pretty much say they have formed an alliance of sorts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #449 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let's leave that arguing for the post-game. Then we'll see who's right. Because i'm pretty sure my townreads are correct.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #452 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I legit just looked at Espeonage’s ISO, but thought i was on Djstjr and was thinking "wait, why did i townread this guy again? This is terrible!" But then i realized my mistake.
Attempt at solving while on my phone in bed at 12 AM is quite the experience.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #454 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so i compared the two Hectic. And my conclusion is that Djstjr is playing how i expect a town player moving up from the newbie league to a more "experienced" sort of game would be playing. So i think the fact that he’s showing slightly less confidence here is a town indicative thing and thusly i wouldn’t say he’s scum based on difference with his townplay in the newbie game you linked.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #456 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Clidd i find myself agreeing with your posts a lot.
If you were given the opportunity right bow, who would you lynch first from your scumreads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #458 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 455, dsjstr wrote:p-edit: ummmm just a guess Norwegian
?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #460 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aaronfrost and Drew both seem a bit toned down from how i’d picture their towngame to be.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #464 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 462, Espeonage wrote:Ok clidd, if you want to go meta dive me, do it. Enjoy the fact that I regularly manipulate my meta when both town and scum to effective make me unreadable by that method. You ill also find the many arguments I had with multiple people as multiple alignments about how terrible meta is and how I believe that if you are readable by meta you deserve to be modelled for trust tells.

I know that I can't institute it, but I am very outspoken in how much I despise anyone building or even including meta in their cases. If you have readable meta and do not ACTIVELY work to make it obsolete you should not be playing mafia.
Ummm... when did Clidd say he was going to meta dive you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #465 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 463, Espeonage wrote:And sure you can read emotionally. I read in to people's emotions all the time. But town reading people because they town read you and scum reading people because they scum read you is lazy and negligent.
If you think that’s all i’ve been doing then you are dumb.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #467 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This "i am the best at solving with my methods and you guys suck and are bad at the game if you don’t do what i do" attittude is the kind of elitist BS that really pisses me off in this site.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #471 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FYI i saw Drew online but he didn’t post anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #473 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe Drew is emulating his cultist recruiter meta.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #474 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i’m going to start using meta for my arguments a ton from here on, purely to make Espeonage mad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #508 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where the heck is Drew.
VOTE: Doctor Drew

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #514 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Deadline is 1 day and 7 hours left. If Drew doesn't come back then i wouldn't disagree with finalizing my vote on Drew.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #517 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 516, Hectic wrote:Norwee---- Espeonage /¯ Drew (?)
Yeah i suppose that's right.
I mostly preferred Espeonage, but as of right now i have nothing against a Drew lynch really. This is a game with almost perpetual LYLO and we're close to deadline. Yet he's not here to help us solve. It's pretty much a policy lynch at this point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #523 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guys are we doing a Drew lynch or not. I was wondering what happens if deadline is reached and it says the person that got the most amount of votes first will be lynched and that is me. So let’s make a decision soon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #527 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 524, dsjstr wrote:bruhhh

I wasn't going to say anything because there was nothing in the game specific rules that said that that. We would then be able to assume that we would go to D2 without a chance of going into a D3 lylo.
What?
If deadline is reached and a townie dies the game instantly ends in a scum victory. There won’t even be a chance of scum hammering townie and dying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #529 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You did indeed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #534 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 532, Hectic wrote:Just that I'm getting second thoughts again about Doro after that bout of careless posting, kinda gave off a natural tone.
That's what i've been saying about his slot for a long time. Glad i'm finally not the only one that sees it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #535 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 533, Hectic wrote:Anyway, we should get an extension (I hope)
I wouldn't count on an extension saving us. Have the plan B ready.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #538 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
Time has been given.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #540 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well well well. Would you
look
at that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #541 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A fresh perspective would do the town good i think. Scum or otherwise.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #543 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you RVS’ing on page 22?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #546 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When i wrote a song in Fusion mafia i was scum trying to make town like me so i wouldn’t get lynched. When Hectic was town in Fusion mafia he did not make songs.
Hectic is now making a song in this game. :shifty:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #548 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Trying to pocket the moderator. You’ve got ambitions friend.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #551 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They should rename this to: "memer among us"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #566 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looker do you have anything to say yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You thought we were in D3? What the heck made you think that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #586 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Disappointing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #587 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i’m ‘protecting’ Clidd, why would you want him to hammer me? Having two people you see as a potential team hammer one another is bad playing. If we’re both town then we lost the game. You should put two independently scummy individuals to hammer one of the other. That’s the best play here. Your suggestion is anti-town and scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #588 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 583, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 581, clidd wrote:So, Dsjstr lynched with Looker hammering or the opposite ? @AaronFrost
dsjstr lynched, Looker hammers
I mostly like the "Looker hammers" part.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #589 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Dsjstr
If Looker hammers this i’m ok with it.
It’s L-1

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #591 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because that’s what scum wants.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 593, Looker wrote:The best play would be to draw associative for who's opposing who's lynch - I'm comfortable with opposing DJ's.
Is it safe to assume we can draw an association between you and Dsjstr based on your logic?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #601 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Very sus reaction.

Just because some players lurk is not an excuse imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #609 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Looker doesn't want to hammer then someone just needs to hammer him.
Impeccable logic.
VOTE: Looker

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #626 (isolation #114) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can we do Espeonage now. He’s a tunneling bastard.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #628 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"wHaT iF hEs tRaItOr ThOuGh?"
Well yes, but we generally want you to start your FOS by analyzing the confirmed scum’s ISO.
I think Lookers refusal to hammer Dsjstr could point to either town or scum!Dsjstr because since Looker was scum he would still die by hammering town there. I’m not sure yet though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #629 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 627, Espeonage wrote:A scum slip doesn't stop being a scum slip just because time passes.
What scum slip. Lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #630 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you stop pulling scum slips out from thin air and actually explain why you think i’m scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #631 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Clidd who do you think is remaining scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #632 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm pretty sure Espeonage is one, but i'm not sure about the second yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #633 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I assume you think it's Dsjstr.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #634 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When someone scumreads me for a bad reason when i'm obviously town there is a 80% probability they are scum.
Espeonage looked at my meme entry and decided i am scum based on that, and he's STILL claiming it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #635 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Espeonage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #636 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dsjstr hasn't been very active and Looker's reluctance to hammer him gave me some bad vibes so i would be fine voting him as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #637 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dsjstr/Espeonage team seems like a possiblility. Look at both of their ISO's. They've barely interacted with each other.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #638 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I believe Dsjstr might be the werewolf goon with Looker and Espeonage as the traitors.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #641 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Real facts: I've seen Dsjstr online and posting in his other games multiple times, but he hasn't posted here in quite a while.
VOTE: Dsjstr

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #642 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or he hasn't been as active as i'd hope he would be i should say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #659 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 655, Hectic wrote:Don't you want your other scum-candidate (Espeonage) to hammer?
What's the point? The: "scum dies if hammering town" gimmick doesn't apply anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #662 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic, Aaron and Clidd all seem town. Espeonage and Dsjstr are the inactive and disinterested people. I'd be willing to listen to their POV, but they are not here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #664 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 663, dsjstr wrote:Anything I can do to help
Give your reads. Who is your number 1 scumread. Etc etc.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #665 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

...Opinion on today so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #668 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 667, dsjstr wrote:...although I am happy with not giving town any more info

VOTE: dsjstr
So you are scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #670 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's cus i'm so intimidating.
Espeonage. You're next.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #673 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this game really solved already?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #674 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 154, clidd wrote:Dsjstr - Scum indicative
Hectic - Joker (Can flip both sides)
Doctor Drew - Scum indicative
NorwieganboyEE - Town indicative
AaronFrost - Town indicative
Espeonage - Scum indicative
Clidd if you're right about every single scum then that's quite impressive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #675 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm 99% sure that Dsjstr scum claimed with his self-hammer. So that makes 2 out of 3 so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #676 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Rename this to: "one sad little puppy among us"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #678 (isolation #138) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Espeonage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #679 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He is a: Image

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #681 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town is on a fast track to beating this game lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really though, good job Clidd. Your reads were great and you became super obvtown in the end.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #686 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He’s avoiding the game, giving up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #690 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lel

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #692 (isolation #144) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s the worst attempt at a scumread i’ve ever seen.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #709 (isolation #145) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Espeonage flips town i’ll rethink the game. Otherwise nah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #710 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looker was presenting this narrative about how i was "protecting Clidd" which Espeonage did as well. Now it is pretty much confirmed that me/Clidd is a impossible team, and Looker’s attempt to frame us was scum motivated. I think it’s pretty damn clear Espeonage is the last scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #715 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 713, Hectic wrote:
In post 534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 532, Hectic wrote:Just that I'm getting second thoughts again about Doro after that bout of careless posting, kinda gave off a natural tone.
That's what i've been saying about his slot for a long time. Glad i'm finally not the only one that sees it.
Well yes, i said that. But unless you want to claim i opportunistically went back on my read to get townread, there's really no point for scum!me to just toss my werewolf goon into the garbage at a later opportunity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #724 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Too ez.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #726 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 719, dsjstr wrote:People did not react to my lynch the way I hoped they would
Yeah i'm not sure why you did that. It didn't exactly stop me from scumreading Espeonage. Maybe if he had hammered you it would have made him seem more townie like he said.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #727 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This did go surprisingly a lot better than i expected. It seemed hopeless at first, but then once Drew died the solution seemed obvious. I think most of the town losses will be because of a day 1 mislynch.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #728 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Clidd is OP.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #730 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 154, clidd wrote:Dsjstr - Scum indicative
Hectic - Joker (Can flip both sides)
Doctor Drew - Scum indicative
NorwieganboyEE - Town indicative
AaronFrost - Town indicative
Espeonage - Scum indicative
Dropped that game solve back in page 7 like it was no thing.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”