Micro 923: Blatantly Bastard I - Abandoned

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Chronos »

Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Chronos »

Please sign whoever’s posting out of the hydra.

Also, the governance slot is making me squint my eyes to read their posts because of the horrible color, so I think the only logical explanation is that they want me to squint my eyes to the point of achieving blindness so I will ignore their posts, therefore I can’t read them at all.

VOTE: Governance de Magi
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Chronos »

Next time you wanna do a reaction test, Restless, ask each one of your heads to not display this discomfort by distancing from the person that’s being tested.

Speaking of which, why does each separate head post about anything other than what Restless is trying to achieve? Gentlemanz expressed the ModKill Disabler thing but didn’t say a word about the information part in their PM.

It’s obvious it’s bullocks but why even make it? If you’re gonna troll about the ModKill disabler thing why not troll about the information thing instead? I’m trying to understand why each head seems so desperate to post about trivial stuff all the while ruining whatever Restless was trying to do, which seems like it has at least some direction to it.

Now I am probably going to have to spend my time on something as bad as a potential troll thoughtless town reaction test in order to discern whether it came from a scum slot because of the self-awareness the other heads are displaying or if it’s from a town slot that just trolls at the expense of outing a potential PR and his other members don’t give a fuck about the test.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Chronos »

And what would that reaction be, BSG? Share some concrete opinions please. I see nothing bad about my reaction. Mind elaborating?

I honestly don't know what's bad about my reaction there. If you'd be trying to actually apply my thoughts when reading that hydra, you'd see it's something perfectly reasonable to assume.

Moreso if he wasn't bullshiting, why would the other heads not push me or at least let Restless' vote where it is, because it just ruins scum hunting. The other heads have a *potential* lead on me, only one of them chooses to follow it and the other ones just appease everyone and focus on trivial stuff.

I inferred that each of them wanted to have a reason to say "well we've been doing townie things as well" as if each of them are playing a separate game and not like they're all the same role.

The Governance slot is still a good vote either way.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Chronos »

I think I'm gonna move past this discussion and look more into Governance / BSG / TSE, as I think Restless makes a good point about TSE and can't help but think that TSE is probably scum here.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:38 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 75, Grumble wrote:my other heads wanna mess around and that's fine - it's a bastard game and I don't really give a shit. but don't use their lack of mentioning the Informed part to assume it isn't true.
Just wanted to point out that I never said this though.

Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Chronos »

Vote : TSE
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Chronos »

{Chronos, Grumble, Ari, BSG}
{BBMolla} -> if TSE flips scum this goes up a notch into the really towny pile
{Governance de Magi}
{theslimer3}
{TSE, tehworst}

I don't like tehworst's posturing on the TSE wagon. I don't like TSE not pushing him for saying he's gonna hammer him even though TW never mentioned anything about TSE.

tehworst's comment on my reaction was weaksauce and TSE and tehworst have been awkwardly avoiding each other for the whole game.

I think the odds of TSE flipping scum are really high and tehworst's are also high.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Chronos »

Tehworst's intent there is essentially saying "I know that my buddy's getting ran up and probably dies so might as well get the credit for it". It's placing a premature intent without past consideration of the slot. If someone gets ran up to L-1, 4 slots that you haven't expressed a read on jump without a really apparent reason on him, and your immediate thought as town is "meh i'll hammer"? Do you town read everyone on the wagon? Are you confident yourself that TSE flips scum? Did you have a previous scum read on him? If so, why?

There's no epiphany or, disregard such a strong word...There's little to no consideration as to what TSE's alignment is. If you didn't pay attention / comment on TSE's posts, wouldn't this be the moment to look at them and give an opinion before placing an intent? I don't see the town thought process that lead to the placing of this intent unless it comes from scum knowing his buddy flips scum and is trying to salvage some credit.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Chronos »

I really wanna hear why the heads of tehworst's hydra came to scum reading TSE.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Chronos »

TSE still ignoring tehworst's hydra and they just voted me.

What happened to the intent, magically disappeared? Or was it placed to have control over when he dies and if he dies? So many questions, so many deflects...

Funny, your push on me comes from the scum mentality 99% of the time. It's like you know TSE's gonna flip red and are setting me up next lol. "He's deflecting from TSE onto us" is a scum push angle, because its premise is that TSE flips red, even though you have no read on him at all, sir.

Someone actually hammer and then push Tehworst's hydra tomorrow.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Chronos »

Your push on me is dependent on TSE's flip and you think he flips scum - virtue of "He's deflecting from his wagon to us" (even tho I said they're both scum) - even though you placed a premature intent and haven't commented at all on him, you only said something
after
voting for him.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Chronos »

After some evaluation, TSE's right. Plus, tehworst's handling of TSE's slot is more indicative of his alignment than TSE's. He could just be placing a hammer intent on a town to control them or control the timing of their scum bud, doesn't matter. What matters is that he placed intent on a slot that he had no engagement with and he's independently scummier because of it.

Vote : tehworst

the more rational choice.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Chronos »

Ok. Here's some analysis.

theslimer3 -

there's barely to be said about this slot, but I will apply a template that I use to read lurkers in general. His post in which he expresses his concern with regards to Aristophanes is fairly townie and to be honest, I can relate to the thought process. Ari's vote there is very shallow, his reasoning is questionable. Now, if we walk in slimer's shoes and assume he's scum, at a macro level, the last sentence makes no sense for him to make. Just imagine, he is in no danger of being scum read, and he has TSE strung up. Would a scum lurker make such claims, knowing that he will have to respond to further questioning upon flipping TSE town? No, he wouldn't. Defending TSE's wagon makes no sense, as scum I feel as though he'd just push an Ari narrative and already think about setting mislynches. The fact that he didn't vote there (hedge) is probably a town indicator, because, even though Ari's vote is fairly shallow, that's not enough of a good reasoning to justify voting for someone unless you have a flip.

Overall, probably a town slot.

BSG -

If I'm alive and are seeing this post right now, then there's a decent chance BSG is town here. If not, then there's an even higher chance I misread BSG and she's scum.

I started off scum leaning the slot because of what I would perceive to be weak early play. Your typical self-aware scum trying not to look self-aware. However, as I delved through their new posts, I was starting to cozy up to the idea of BSG just being town there. I didn't like her early on because she kept avoiding the bread and butter of my question, which was "what was bad about my reaction", she just insisted she didn't like it and pushed other aspects. I think her #100 in a vacuum can be easily faked as scum and actually scummy. I guess I can also see the "all talk / speculation but no action" type of thing, but as early as Day 1 and with the game being, you know, mainly speculation, it would seem like a weird thought to have? I did comment on how their actions didn't match what I would assume to be a reaction test. Meh, I don't know, I'll just drop it. I liked the question to Governance, didn't like post #115 because the intent was tehworst, which BSG had a scum lean on. Being that objective is also rather weird. If you're town, your only scum read is placing an intent on a slot that you seemingly expressed that you weren't interested in wagonning, and when your scum read places intent, you just go "yeah so other people should state why they are scum reading TSE more in-depth and my scum read can get a pass, because, why not?". Like, I just don't buy that your mind remained in a blank state when your scum read suddenly pulls an intent out his ass. You're both :

1) Not fighting against a lynch you seemed reluctant to vote for.
2) Not having second guesses when your scum read places a vote down / expresses intent. I don't actually comprehend why there's no click in your brain that forces you to just go "why the fuck are you placing intent on a slot you haven't talked about at all?" this actually looks really bad for BSG.

I started town leaning then scum leaning them, apparently, lol. Also, BSG is so nonchalant about this wagon in a manner that I find to be really scummy.

I started town leaning them because of their defence on me and I remember irrationally liking their push on me, but upon a review I don't have any reasons to town read it. Also, the "if I'm alive then BSG is probably town" is because BSG defended me and if she were scum, she always takes me out. Why? Because she pocketed me, which is done more by players that are scared of the players they are pocketing / want to have them out of control because they can be a thorn in the back. I would've pushed TSE and that would've been obvious, and BSG doesn't want to me to do that (presumably) and so they have double incentive to take me out.

tehworst -

already gave my opinion on this slot, I think this flips scum 9/10 times, a lot of the points are in my ISO, there's no reason to expound on this. The explanations I've given are enough for people to realise he's scum and just follow me on him.

Governance -

had an early gut ping of scum but I'm dropping it and will probably focus on sorting this for a huge chunk of Day 2.

BBmolla -

He was the second scum I would've paired with tehworst read, but now it's kind of turning around. I feel as though if tehworst was a wolf with BBmolla he wouldn't have voted on the same wagon as him, that's just carelessness and requires tons of balls. I think this is more of a slip because he doesn't care about BBMolla whereas, if he was scum with him, I think he would've been much more self-aware with how he was associated with BB's slot and maybe split push elsewhere. I know this is entirely dependent on tehworst's flip, so you can have the same template I made with slimer. kind of the same thing. he knows how bad he'll look post-flip. he doesn't vote that. like, it's not building up to anything, he's not outstanding in any way, if he's wolf he's purposefully creating a bad image.

Ari -

I was town reading Ari ever since he pushed TSE, I think the first few reasons for his vote are shallow but I liked and appreciated the spooling of his thoughts w/r/t his perception on how TSE was being lazy and I can see why someone would vote based on it. I like his probing of Slimer there and it reads as if Ari really believes his push, which is why he questions slimer continuously to figure out whether his callout of "ari's vote is shallow" comes from town or scum. I also feel like it's motivated by some indignation of "bro i think my vote is good, i have explained it, what the fuck are you saying it's shallow" which is never an incentive for a wolf to chase an interrogation on a slot for.

Grumble -

Thanks to Restless, we can all rest assured, this slot most likely never flips scum and I'm neither gonna explain it or re-evaluate this until maybe F3, which I don't think he'd even make it that far, but still.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Chronos »

By the way, it might be misinterpreted or just not understood at all, so let me refine why I’m saying Tehworst is not a wolf with BB because he voted on the same wagon as him. Tehworst had him as an early scum lean and it continued throughout the day and he’d keep mentioning BB scum, so it makes no sense to push the same wagon if he’s scum with him and it makes a lot more sense he’d just not think about how bad it would look for him.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Chronos »

Vote: BSG
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Chronos »

In post 312, tehworst wrote:
I feel as though if tehworst was a wolf with BBmolla he wouldn't have voted on the same wagon as him,
says what? why is that so ballsy?
I think that mindset depends more on the player's personality then anything realistically AI
Because it makes you look terribad. Either way, no you’ve got some explaining to do, mainly :

Why did you place intent on a wagon that contained a scum read of yours?

Why did you suspect TSE when you didn’t comment at all about him?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Chronos »

Reading one player is better than reading 100 players in one head.

And I’m not reading you as a whole, call the guy who placed intent then, I have no interest in talking to anyone that hasn’t typed in their keyboard vote : TSE and submitted.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Chronos »

BBmolla(L-4)
- tehworst
BSG(L-4)
- Chronos
Governance de Magi, Grumble,
Aristophanes, theslimer3, BSG, BBmolla
If you would've waited to read til the end, you would've understood why I've done that.

I thought that a BSG / tehworst team always kills me, so perhaps I was wrong about that pairing. Or maybe not. Doesn't matter, BSG is independently scummy and so I'm voting there.

I think Governance has decent odds at a team mate actually. I don't think BB has any incentive to claim a doc heal on Ari there, unless they're both scum, which I don't really see because I scum read BSG.

I think tehworst's read there is exaggerated but it's so weird to the point I'm constantly oscillating between twtbaw and just wolf.

Why does BSG - tehworst team always kill me? I have stated I was scum reading tehworst and I was always pushing him there, and BSG using me to counter him and defending me felt like a blatant attempt at pocketing. If she's scum with tehworst, of course she wants me dead, duh.

Read my BSG case and either agree / disagree but I'm probably not switching, the strength of the reasoning justifies the level of confidence I'm placing in this read.
Last edited by Blatant Scum on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Chronos »

In a 9er, doing the no-kill gambit seems rather dumb, especially if bbmolla has no incentive to capitalise on that by posting a lot more and making himself look town somehow. That itself won't help him, and I think he realises that if he doesn't die until LyLo he's dying anyway, because he's a claimed doc on day 1.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Chronos »

maybe it's just tehworst and GdM lol and I'm being a fool not reading their page 1 as distancing scum theatre.

well we'll find out after bsg's flip

I would like you to voice out your concerns on bsg or if you just agree with my wall. i thought it was pretty null.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 334, insomnia wrote:Yeah upon a re-read, BSG's pocketing of me and using me to push tehworst there is never done by a scum on a scum partner so you can clear tehworst as well if BSG flips scum.

I think slots that should receive some attention today would probably be Governance and Slimer, maybe. Although I think Slimer's town. Apart from BSG, obviously.

I think BSG / GdM are scum. BSG is an independent scum lean which I have a strong read on and GdM is just a matter of PoE, I don't have any reasons to scum read anyone else, and I don't have any reasoning to town read GdM either so, I think I'm content with my reads if we're taking into account the state of the game.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Chronos »

In post 339, tehworst wrote:DADV? Nah, BSG is scum.
I think everyone forgot about the game moreso than it being DADV.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Chronos »

I kind of want to switch to Slaxx now.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Chronos »

I think BSG is still scummy and should probably be where your vote lands. I'm not choosing in between Slaxx and Governance because they both have scum equity and choosing right now would be a dice roll.

I am not comfortable with a Governance / Slaxx lynch today, I'd rather see BSG, let me know why you don't want that

@BBmolla
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Chronos »

Cuz your vote and catchup looked like were made purely based on what was posted on page 14
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 352, Slaxx wrote:
In post 351, Chronos wrote:Cuz your vote and catchup looked like were made purely based on what was posted on page 14
But it wasn’t.

Anyway, I referenced the ISOs of a couple players before you told me why anyway.

Do you see what I’m saying about Gov? BSG has more solving in their ISO.
I don't believe that to be an actual reasoning for a town read, it reads as though you're sweeping it under the rug. Voting based on content as opposed to no content is fairly shallow and very much agenda-y. Could you point out what came across to you as solving from BSG and why she's so town to you?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Chronos »

I’m at a scum lean on BSG which is almost on lock.

Now, the two variables that are unaccounted for as far as reads go are you and GdM.

In my wall I have town read Slimer for various reasons but your position right now makes me suspicious of you. In my eyes, BSG is scum and you pushing GdM instead of BSG makes me question my read.

I’m not saying GdM can’t be scum, I’m just saying I have actual reasoning to vote BSG off of as opposed to GdM, which is why I’d vote there 9/10 times.

I came in with a solve of GdM / BSG today, but I really want to flip BSG first. I really wanna know what you’re town reading from BSG’s ISO and what scum hunting attempts you’ve seen.

A “no content obvscum lynch him, BSG is not the vote cuz she has posts” when in my eyes she’s most likely scum for plenty of reasons is irking me, you know. (You can read my wall and react on it)
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Chronos »

Prodge
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 388, insomnia wrote:BSG still not lynched?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Chronos »

I believe bsg's already hammered.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon