Micro 925 | Hungarian Music | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Best Buds »

In post 119, Menalque wrote:
In post 52, Menalque wrote:
In post 50, Sujimichi wrote:Hey eveyone! Sorry for my absence yesterday, but
it does not appear that I have missed much
apart from
fun
amirite

why SS?
@suji
In post 122, Menalque wrote:
In post 91, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: sujimichi
Scum vibes

I don't see the advantage of gamesolving in the rooms, personally. And it's easier for scum to pocket in hoods.
Go on
In post 143, Menalque wrote:I don’t think we think doggo is the same person

I don’t really see what you’re seeing in suji or best buds tbh. Or like, I do, but I don’t think it’s AI

Have you played with either of them before?
In post 432, Menalque wrote:
In post 355, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: Sujimichi

I'm going to go lie down and hope my migraine goes away while I'm asleep
In post 356, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Oh this is a serious vote if it wasn't already clear
Go on
In post 471, Menalque wrote:
In post 445, SirCakez wrote:Their early scumminess and they haven't done anything to really change my mind
I feel like they are avoiding this game too
I think your vote was opportunistic given that this is suji’s general style/tone and given that I’m pnsure I said that early game idk why you’re viewing them as scummy as opposed to null

Unless I’m misunderstanding the initial read you had
In post 499, Menalque wrote:viewtopic.php?t=81853&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Suji!town

There is a lot more content here but he was also being scumread early on and I think a lot of it was total similarity to here
In post 501, Menalque wrote:viewtopic.php?p=11525458&user_select%5B ... #p11525458

Scum!suji

Much lower thread presence but I think does a better job of faking engagement than here, looking like he’s trying to solve

Although he was coached by mastina that game I believe which could explain it if scum!suji here and there’s not coaching going on
In post 507, Menalque wrote:
In post 503, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I'm seeing consistent engagement with the game in the town game and he's struggling to in his scum game
VOTE: suji
In post 508, Menalque wrote:I looked at them again and I agree with that
There's nothing here that really is very outside s/s

The meta towncase immediately caving to a vote is kinda interesting but I don't know it's exculpatory

then again I didn't really enter today thinking you were scum, but thinking you don't belong in the PoE is quite weak
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Like, why is Cakez' vote in opportunistic but one sentence from alyssa and you're willing to back down from a meta towncase?
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1206, Menalque wrote:The fact I didn’t ask is bc you clearly wanted to be anon or you would have outed
I didn't give the slightest shit actually, I made it obvious to alyssa about 3 seconds after she replaced in

I would have revealed to you if I had actually planned to use meta with you at all, but I've never had the best track record in reading you so I wasn't really planning to be honest, didn't really see a point
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1205, Menalque wrote:Lol so I guess you don’t have any experience with me then
So your argument is that when town agrees that someone is scum, they must be wrong, but when I say that's not wrong, you say "you don't have experience with me"

are you reading what you're writing or..?
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1212, Heaven wrote:Oh man, you're really making an effort to make yourself look scummy with your response to being scumread.
Was anything I said there inaccurate?
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Best Buds »

We have a room btw

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Tbh, I’m still not sure why mena was hard SRing us. I think his original point was putting him in POE, but I still think (after looking at everything) it’s justified. Plus, other people have put him in POE too so it’s ???

Wrt my points, I don’t see how any of it was bad faith (it was me giving a theory), but he seemed to keep SRing us further.

Like, I like you Mena, but I feel like you’re just trying to pick a fight with us

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1240, Menalque wrote:in you've conveniently picked out everything from before I voted suji and literally nothing after I voted suji @doggo
Oh I'm sorry are we talking about "convenient" reads now? You were happy to say that I can be s/s with suji because my push to get ss to hammer was after it was already likely suji wluld go down. Well guess what??? All your push on suji that you think clears you is after you're the johnny come lately pushing the slot that alyssa, cakez, and ss all wanted dead, that no one other than you ever cased as town. So no, you don't get to argue me evaluating your early trajectory is "convenient" if you're going to ignore my interactions with suji's slot that frankly are much less likely to be ss precisely because they aren't obviously looking for towncred.

Guess this is another one of your "good faith" takes though right? Wow such town very wow

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1245, Menalque wrote:
In post 1209, Best Buds wrote:
In post 1206, Menalque wrote:The fact I didn’t ask is bc you clearly wanted to be anon or you would have outed
I didn't give the slightest shit actually, I made it obvious to alyssa about 3 seconds after she replaced in

I would have revealed to you if I had actually planned to use meta with you at all, but I've never had the best track record in reading you so I wasn't really planning to be honest, didn't really see a point
only you have been lowkey using meta on me throughout

I felt like vote parking me in with the comment that you wanted me to "do stuff" was a meta reference given that I'm generally known for being a more active hyperposty player and not being passive

and also the whole slaxx/mena pocketing each other thing has felt like it was off, and going back through your ISO I think I know why which is that you call out slaxx for being off-meta in and and yet your line has consistently been "I think one is pocketing the other". if you do know me then you know that I am normally pretty breezy and relaxed in RVS at least, so why "one of us pocketing the other" if it was specifically slaxx who was off-meta fypov?
Newsflash: I don't really know your play that well and never said I did. 438 has literally nothing to do with meta but I guess you just want anything to pertain to meta to justify you having a gross and douchey reason to act like a dick to me for being in a hydra.

Yeah I used meta for slaxx but slaxx never seemed to give much of a shit so *shrug*

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Best Buds »

anyway mena is talking about winrates and screaming every point I make is bad faith even when literally everyone agrees with the point except him so not much worth responding to from him at this point

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Best Buds »

VOTE: ll

K are we just gonna do this now then?
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Glad we're on the same page :3
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #212) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Best Buds »

VOTE: mena

Not sure if I want to reread before lynching this

-d
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Best Buds »

There are worlds of Mena town but there's 0 worlds where I want him alive in final 3

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #214) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Best Buds »

It would certainly be more convenient if mena flipped scum but I'm pretty sure we could at least have a final 3 conversation whereas there probably won't be one if mena is town

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #215) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Best Buds »

Cakez who do you think is scum?
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #216) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Best Buds »

I think Mena is the most likely but really need to think things through cause if he's not and we're alive, the game is lost.

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #217) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Best Buds »

It's interesting Heaven died. Could Heaven have told S_S who he was bging?? In that case, it could be scum!S_S actually.

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #218) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Alyssa did claim to be on Cakez right at night end, which seems kinda like a weird play if she planned to kill Heaven.

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #219) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1310, SirCakez wrote:Buds you do realize if Mena flips town and you're alive in go Al three you're probably toast right?
Actually, related to this point, I made a similar argument to Mena in our hood at night (basically saying we should both be on SS so that either SS stays alive or one of us dies) and he was like, skeptical of the idea that I get roleblocked last night? Like, I don't get how he pretends he's not deathtunneled on me but also can't conceive of worlds where I'm town and the obvious roleblock choice last night. His interactions in our hood since Slaxx slot died have been not even slightly townie

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #220) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Best Buds »

On second thought, S_S is still townie overall and Heaven being absent last night lines up with his absence in our Alyssa/Heaven hood.

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #221) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Agreed
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #222) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Best Buds »

alyssa quick q did you tell different hoods you protected diff people?
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #223) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Best Buds »

o/

@Alyssa: I also want to know what you mean by this:
In post 1338, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1332, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:rereading some parts of d1 and d2 makes it very unlikely menalque is scum too
What are you referring to here?
D2 was the 1v1, and idk what in D1 made Mena “very unlikely” to be scum

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #224) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Best Buds »

Not sure if I’m on board with this cakez push

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #225) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Ngl, I came into the day thinking it probably wasn’t cakez because of the way they pushed suji D1. Some of it was a bit nuanced for scum imo

@cakes, can you elaborate on why you voted Alisae?

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Does this look like scum bussing though?
Spoiler:
In post 212, SirCakez wrote:
In post 197, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 180, SirCakez wrote:However the rest of my read reasoning still applies.
What is that reasoning? You stated to see my posts before you voted and that they were "fluffy" and I voted for the consensus room (which I did not). Obviously, I approach my own posts from a point of bias, so could you point out what you find "fluffy" and what you mean by that?
In post 180, SirCakez wrote:It's not that black and white.
Arguing against something and then requesting to participate in it is fairly "black and white."
Your posts were just not engaging the game outside of mechanics thus fluffy.
It's not black and white because there are more than one reason to get rooms. I said I disliked making rooms solely for gamesolving with other townreads, not for trying to work out reads on other people in the hoods.
In post 934, SirCakez wrote:
In post 914, iDanyboy wrote:I didn't like SirCakes vote on Suji early on calling it fluffy because most of the post's were fluffy that early on even and he says that he hasn't got much of a read on but he was posting a lot more fluff than Siju and his a null? Then he has a strong scum which has no basis.

He also keeps saying the inactivity is AI for every time someone isn't posting but he says that Slaxx has a good reason for being but then when there's a push on him he jumps straight on, he also has been holding on to the same push for the whole day.
There's so much misrep here.
Categorizing the whole early game as fluff and then saying my vote on Suji for fluff was not valid is ridiculous.
And Suji has been consistently scummy the whole game so of course my read there would remain strong scum. I don't feel the need to reexplain my scumreads especially when they are not doing anything townie. I don't even understand what you're getting at.
That post you're quoting of me excusing Slaxx's inactivity was a long time ago and before this wagon formed so it's way out of context.

I looked through cakez posts wrt to suji again and I'm definitely reminded of why I thought of him as town. There's a lot of unapologetic pushing which I townread just because I don't think scum is that keen to become solo scum. Even on Suji's side it doesn't look SvS
Spoiler:
In post 213, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 212, SirCakez wrote:Your posts were just not engaging the game outside of mechanics thus fluffy.
In my opinion, it was the best method of starting to engage with the game as it was something substantive to discuss. I do not find that "fluffy" any moreso than posts such as post .
In post 212, SirCakez wrote:It's not black and white because there are more than one reason to get rooms. I said I disliked making rooms solely for gamesolving with other townreads, not for trying to work out reads on other people in the hoods.
You also stated concern that Mafia would be able to "pocket" players in a Room (, ) which is more than saying that you disliked Rooms "solely for gamesolving with other townreads."

Your rationale for your read on me appears to be you trying to make something fit what you would like it to be as you were inaccurate that I voted for a Room yet did not re-evaluate and simply said the rest of your reasoning stands whilst the rest of your reasoning is also inaccurate. Your stance on the Room itself is contradictory, and you fail to admit this as well.

VOTE: SirCakez

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Best Buds »

ISO Suji and Mena interactions could definitely be SvS.

And I'm sticking what I said D2 about these being an attempt to save Suji.
In post 1152, Best Buds wrote: But before that, there were also these:
Spoiler:
In post 443, Menalque wrote:
In post 435, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I think it's far more productive to look for sorting him for good in later day phases, the fact we are syncing is enough for me d1.

I'll explain Suji later.
Okay I can wait

I don’t really see anything from suji that is out of his general meta and so I’m not really interested in voting there
In post 471, Menalque wrote:
In post 445, SirCakez wrote:Their early scumminess and they haven't done anything to really change my mind
I feel like they are avoiding this game too
I think your vote was opportunistic given that this is suji’s general style/tone and given that I’m pnsure I said that early game idk why you’re viewing them as scummy as opposed to null

Unless I’m misunderstanding the initial read you had
In post 477, Menalque wrote:
In post 474, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:like he spent so much time focusing on the neighborhoods and the finer details of them, and he hasn't really moved off the topic until halfway through his ISO... which is a read off that same track. This strikes me as arguing for the sake of arguing without creating any actual content that can be analyzed later on.

Then, at some point, he backs off and starts playing really passively; like, saying he has reads and having stiff responses when asked about them. I'd have to double check when exactly this shift happened, but I suspect that the time I replaced in is roughly in a similar enough timeframe that the outright shift in the gamestate at that point makes it harder to believe he would get more passive over time rather than finding ways to engage into the game directly.
This is suji, yes?

I just glanced at his iso and I don’t think I’m seeing what you are

Is there boring/irrelevant mechanics talk in the early game? Yeah, but i think it was in response to what was happening on the game, or him trying to read based on it — like re:cakez. I don’t think it’s a particularly good reason to scumresd cakez, but I think suji is still at a point where “hypocrisy = scummy” is part of his mindset and I think it shows in him trying to catch people out

As for the passive bit I feel like that’s an overall shift with nearly everyone in the game
In post 499, Menalque wrote:viewtopic.php?t=81853&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Suji!town

There is a lot more content here but he was also being scumread early on and I think a lot of it was total similarity to here
In post 501, Menalque wrote:viewtopic.php?p=11525458&user_select%5B ... #p11525458

Scum!suji

Much lower thread presence but I think does a better job of faking engagement than here, looking like he’s trying to solve

Although he was coached by mastina that game I believe which could explain it if scum!suji here and there’s not coaching going on
~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Best Buds »

I really did just have a game similar to this one and I (as scum) had posts similar to that so my gut is saying it's just scum.

~kanna

p-edit: will take a look
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Wrt to the bussing thing, I guess, but I just don't think that's the most likely thing to happen. Or at least more likely than those Mena interactions being SvS. Sometimes the simplest answer is just the correct one?

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Best Buds »

There's also some nuancy stuff cakez said which makes me think he is town in a similar way to LL. No one believed me there so... ??? call it a feeling or whatever, I think it's more likely Alisae

I'll prod doggo and ask him to give some thoughts

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Btw this is what this is what I keep referring to:
In post 714, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 515, Kanna wrote:@DDL; according to you, what's the difference between ico vs clidd and luca vs slaxx? Also why is compath a TR when he pushed clidd in a similar way to Ico?
In post 653, Kanna wrote:I feel like Compath/Ico are really similar in their tone is townie and they’ve both had a few chains I thought was really townie but I’m not sure anymore
These were her subtle attempts to save Icon.
Those mena posts i keep bringing up has exactly the same vibe imo, and I'd be upset if he was actually scum and i let this slide. I've definitely been thinking, but my mind always goes back to this

P.S; my internet keeps cutting out recently so i'm demotivated. I can't navigate that post rn Alisae, I'll come back later :c

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #232) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Alyssa I know it didn't work but can you walk me through what you hoped to achieve with the gambit?

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #233) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Wrt to Mena, is your point that he voted/pushed suji there? I do get that, but I feel like he tried to save suji first (or if we're drawing parallels, *that* was similar to what I did), but when it didn't work, he pushed suji. So yes, not exactly the same, because what I did was a m a s s i v e mistake, but there's similar elements and i think what he did makes sense as scum/a scum reaction.

I'd like to hear your reasoning.

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #234) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Best Buds »

I will admit though, bussing!mena does look different.

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1458, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 1439, Best Buds wrote:Alyssa I know it didn't work but can you walk me through what you hoped to achieve with the gambit?

-D
Spewing whoever is town here town

Neither did
Sure but I still kinda don't get how?

If you died then I get confused on whether cakez is cleared or not right?

-d
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Best Buds »

The one where you told me and mena you hid behind different targets

-d
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Best Buds »

If 1407 was a reaction test I'm not sure what you were going for there either tho

-d
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Best Buds »

Oh ok

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1470, Alisae wrote:where's kanna ;~;
<3

I’ll get to this tomorrow.

@Alyssa, S_S; what do you think of this discussion? Anything to add?

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #240) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Best Buds »

Hey a game where the one and only person complaining about a stealth hydra was scum, what a shock
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #241) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Best Buds »

All my pts can be released
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #242) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1527, iDanyboy wrote:I thought you were town upon your replace in, I think if the players were more invested you could of done something.
I mean town was uninvested because ss was like mech town, so if you could solve alyssa as town the game was on auto
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #243) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Best Buds »

I'm glad I talked alyssa out of incorrectly angleshooting mena as town :P
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #244) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Best Buds »

I'll pm if you if you promise not to say in thread :P

I wouldn't say you know me well tho

-d
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #245) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Best Buds »

Actually that might not have been a good idea since people would’ve suspicious at how sure I was + unnecessary since Alyssa/S_S was willing to vote anyway. This is better

I was gonna go into how scum!cakez doesn’t enter the game hardbussing a partner he’s never played with before + it didn’t make sense why you townlocked Alyssa if you thought hardbussing was what was going on here (she would’ve been more likely to do it tbh) + I think you were pushing cakez because he was an easy push.

There was very very little chance you could have convinced me to never vote you so if you took us to lylo, you’d have to convince the other person to vote us

P.S; doggo’s reads have been super good this game! iirc, he pinned one of mena/slaxx as scum very early on and thought both mena/suji was scummy d1

~kanna
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #246) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Best Buds »

In post 1545, Menalque wrote:The pacing didn’t suit me at all and I made a couple bad choices
I feel like this is the time to fake re-evaluation in game. It's hard to do as scum I know but if you felt like the push on me created an unwinnable gamestate, it would be much better to tweak your reads since this very much seemed like the reason you were replacing out as scum even if we couldn't make that argument

-D
Best Buds
Best Buds
Goon
Best Buds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #247) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Best Buds »

Well played, Mena; I liked your plan! I think going for us was the right choice since I was actually paranoid someone was going to push us D2. I was even telling doggo sorry we looked bad.

Hopefully you're doing ok, corona is scary

~kanna

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”