Micro 932: A Normal Blitz - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by shiki »

disappointed that the marathon didn't fire, but it gave me two free hours of research i wasn't expecting to have to learn that luca rolls scum disproportionately often.

VOTE: luca blight
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 11, HoldenGolden wrote:
A CRUSADE FORMS!

Spoiler:

Deus Vult Comrade!
In our most hellish sanction of viral quarantine of trepidation, we must steel ourselves against the tide of night-lurking mobsters who cling to the shadows like an unforeseen disease. Listen to me brothers, for together we shall purge this influx of HEATHENS by our combined shining light of towniness.

This promise of honor, tradition, and questionable moral reasoning of murder is one I plan to hold accustom to within the deep fabric of my pulsing heart. It is with a strong sense of self-rightness that I, De pope de pope HoldenGolden, thou does point thy finger, of most divine authority and power, at humaneatingmonkey. The morbid delicacies that thou does't feast upon, indicated in the scripture of his username, is indisputely akin to the murdering of sc-HEATHENS!

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey

Applications for my crusade against the darktimes are open! Please have at least 3 years worth of crusading experience and utter holy proficiency with Microsoft excel.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 15, Datisi wrote:Holden i missed you
did you learn anything in newbie 1944 to help us tell whether or not holden's shitposts are town?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 22, Datisi wrote:Not really. I was hard TRing him in that game (and was correct), but a while ago i got familiar with some of his scumgames, and eh... I'll be having trouble getting a read of Holden i think.

You often do meta research like this?
from the limited sample (2) i think i will be having trouble as well. in one (1948) he townsided super hard and it made the game kinda unwinnable for him. in the other (1946) he replaced in and hard carried. did not see anything that stood out to me as obviously different from his town games though.

yes
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 26, Datisi wrote:Have you researched others in the game (other than Luca)?
yes, i researched the player list, though some more extensively than others.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 29, Datisi wrote:Interesting to see someone go straight for meta research. Especially with a very recently made account.
why? what else is there to do before the game starts?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 32, HoldenGolden wrote:@GeorgeBailey, assuming you are around, what do you make about Shiki's approach?
i was (not so) patiently waiting for george's response.

he and i played together in a past life:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=82380

why did you ask george, specifically? was it because he was the only one you assumed to be around outside of yourself, datisi and me? or was there more to it?
In post 34, Madoka wrote:You and I are going to get along great.
you were one of the less extensive ones, due to having no completed games.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 45, Hiraki wrote:I only use SUMIFS, never SUMIF, and INDEXMATCHES. All other formulas are pretty useless.

Vote: GeorgeBailey

Starbucks are liberal bastions.
hm. no ego.
In post 46, HoldenGolden wrote:EDIT: Who is shiki in that game they linked?
team rocket queen
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:52 am

Post by shiki »

In post 87, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Shiki - first non-RVS with an 'eh' reason. good questions, but that's not what makes town.
In post 87, humaneatingmonkey wrote:but that's not what makes scum.
my vote on luca was rvs unless you think that i think that luca's past history of rolling scum would somehow impact this game? or unless you think that i think micc is a dishonest mod (i don't)?

what is it that makes town? and scum?
In post 95, Hiraki wrote:
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:But when you’re criticizing people for dumb conversations and the like, I’d expect to see something superior from yourself?
Why?
i believe you've previously stated that calling useless posts useless is also in and of itself useless.
In post 87, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Hiraki - i'm getting some scum-cornered vibes.
In post 101, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i don't know what to tell you man. you just give me defensive vibes. don't worry about it. go ahead and play.
In post 106, humaneatingmonkey wrote:but it's nice to see you get in my face.
In post 114, humaneatingmonkey wrote:honestly, my vibe is you're a bit defensive. which is what you're doing now. i'm not hot and bothered about it because it's non-AI in itself. but it's nice to see you react to it because that part's almost AI.
i am very wary of this approach to hiraki. hiraki is repeatedly lynched as town, but not usually on day one. scumreading him but not pushing or voting him until he goaded you into it feels like setting up later actions.

some of hiraki's play here seems out of character (no ego post, not waiting for the game to develop to post much [which is likely explained by this being a blitz game]), but his reactions to monkey's actions seem consistent with past behaviour as town in similar situations. his general unpleasantness is not alignment indicative, as can be determined by even the most cursory of meta overviews.
In post 129, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 126, Luca Blight wrote:A 9p normal is always 7T v 2S as far as I’m aware?
i dont know this
possibly true. monkey has no completed games since 2018.
In post 133, Luca Blight wrote:I don’t remember voting Shiki.
In post 139, Micc wrote:Errors in Votecount 1.01 are fixed now.
i assume these are related.
In post 159, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i don't like typing, and i'd prefer if i'm not hyperactive this game.
i found it interesting that you joined a blitz game despite your opinions on geriatric games and hyperactivity. were you hoping other players would drive the game? you have found datisi's efforts to push the game forward scummy; do you see malicious intent in this or do you simply find it to be 'aimless' as someone else stated? i am asking because you said he was doing it for towncred, but i think scum would have more of an agenda than that.
In post 177, Madoka wrote:I think we should focus our attention on bugs, George, and
shiki
is this for activity reasons? if so, it was late for me. if not, why? do you find george's limited activity to be scummy? or one of his posts? or simply the use of the familiarity between him and bugspray? or do you think we should focus our attention on him simply to get more out of him?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:12 am

Post by shiki »

In post 184, Hiraki wrote:Are you aware of what an ego post is?
no, i just saw you started your completed games with one.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:23 am

Post by shiki »

In post 185, shiki wrote:
In post 184, Hiraki wrote:Are you aware of what an ego post is?
no, i just saw you started your completed games with one.
as far as i can tell, it is basically bookmarking the thread to find it later.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:32 am

Post by shiki »

In post 189, Datisi wrote:Did you find that out now or at the time of writing 183?
i looked it up after post 185.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:49 am

Post by shiki »

In post 192, HoldenGolden wrote:Thoughts by anyone on what I raised so far?
i take something similar out of these interactions. i do not think monkey wanted to push hiraki, but hiraki kinda forced his hand. it felt to me like he wanted to push datisi, while saving hiraki scumread for later. sowing the seeds, if you will.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:45 am

Post by shiki »

In post 195, Hiraki wrote:What does this mean?
it means that it felt like monkey wanted to scumread you but make no real effort to push you right then, but you engaged him on his scumread to the point where he could no longer ignore it.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:14 am

Post by shiki »

In post 201, Hiraki wrote:
In post 199, shiki wrote:
In post 195, Hiraki wrote:What does this mean?
it means that it felt like monkey wanted to scumread you but make no real effort to push you right then, but you engaged him on his scumread to the point where he could no longer ignore it.
Ah, beautiful. Not sure if you're stealing but I will deem it satisfactory for the moment.
i was trying to communicate the same thing here:
In post 183, shiki wrote:i am very wary of this approach to hiraki. hiraki is repeatedly lynched as town, but not usually on day one. scumreading him but not pushing or voting him until he goaded you into it feels like setting up later actions.
it is hard for me to tell whether or not people are understanding me.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 210, bugspray wrote:someone else maybe to watch out for shiki? like when im trying to think of ppl in the game without reading it usually the people who im least likely to remember have ended up being scum. i know this definitely happened to me in micro 911 where amrun was a lurky scum
hm, there are four of you now. at least hikari pointed out posts he disliked. madoka and holden simply want more from me, and you find me scummy because i am unmemorable, if i'm understanding this. it feels like maybe you don't want to start a wagon on me but you want to hop on one if it forms.
In post 253, HoldenGolden wrote:Shiki why is your RVS vote still up?
i have been waiting for monkey's response to my post from this morning to decide where i wanted to put my vote. i did not expect it to take this long. so for now:

shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 264, bugspray wrote:okay just basically reading skiki iso casing as if im tunneling scum!shiki
this posts feels like what datisi said monkey was doing earlier: starting with the assumption that i am scum. but you said as much in the introduction to the post.
In post 264, bugspray wrote:183 is a lot of shit uhhh.....
basicalyl trying to discredit hem with the fallacy fallacy (this is a real fallacy im not being a dumbass i swear)
i do not think i was doing this? what logical fallacy do you think that i think monkey's argument contains?
In post 264, bugspray wrote:the thing about acitivyt feels reachy
the observations about activity were to ask the questions with regards to datisi that i asked.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 273, bugspray wrote:looked like you were referencing the gambler's fallacy
oh with regards to my rvs vote? it seemed strange to me that monkey treated it as non-rvs, he would have had to have believed my reasoning was basically a reverse gambler's fallacy for it to not be rvs.
In post 277, Madoka wrote:Bugs can you link me one of your scum games?

In the town games I've looked through, you seem to have more of a scum hunting attitude.
bugspray feels noticeably less coherent to me in this game compared to other games of theirs i've read.

bugspray scum game for reference:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81414
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 279, bugspray wrote:have you ever been lynched for trying to scumhunt early and then tried to change up your playstyle?
i have not. the only time i have been lynched so far was because i hammered somehow who posted town's win condition (there was no sample pm). i was scum.
In post 280, GeorgeBailey wrote:One thing to note for shiki, now that I know she's Team Rocket Queen from that one Newbie game makes a lot more sense now.

She seemed to town-tell quite early in that game.
not sure how representative this statement is since town tried to lynch me with only one of the mafia members on the wagon until i was forced to claim pr. you replaced in after i had claimed.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 292, GeorgeBailey wrote:Yeah, but if you look in my catch-up posts I said I town read you very early on. You questioned that I could be scum lying, but I turned out to be PR afterwards.
that's true, i guess to you i was town telling early. just seemed a little odd to say about a game that town tried to lynch me day one, i guess.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:56 am

Post by shiki »

In post 252, Madoka wrote:Bugs, what do you think of Shiki's case on Hem?
In post 260, Madoka wrote:What do you think of shiki's case on humaneatingmonkey (hem)?
In post 299, Madoka wrote:George, what's your read on Shiki and Hem? What do you think of Shiki's case on Hem?
madoka really cares about this, specifically. i can't think of any obvious scum motivation for this sort of fixation so i'm inclined to townread it. the only things that give me pause about her slot so far are that holden encouraged hiraki and i to move our votes:
In post 226, HoldenGolden wrote:Hiraki, If you agree with me about the points I made with HEM, why are you voting still for Luca?
In post 253, HoldenGolden wrote:Shiki why is your RVS vote still up?
while not addressing madoka's lack of a vote so far and the general awkwardness of the interactions between holden and madoka especially with regards to the colors. it is possible holden simply encouraged hiraki and i to move our votes because he assumed we would both move onto monkey and wanted to provide additional pressure there.
In post 11, HoldenGolden wrote:
A CRUSADE FORMS!

Spoiler:

Deus Vult Comrade!
In our most hellish sanction of viral quarantine of trepidation, we must steel ourselves against the tide of night-lurking mobsters who cling to the shadows like an unforeseen disease. Listen to me brothers, for together we shall purge this influx of HEATHENS by our combined shining light of towniness.

This promise of honor, tradition, and questionable moral reasoning of murder is one I plan to hold accustom to within the deep fabric of my pulsing heart. It is with a strong sense of self-rightness that I, De pope de pope HoldenGolden, thou does point thy finger, of most divine authority and power, at humaneatingmonkey. The morbid delicacies that thou does't feast upon, indicated in the scripture of his username, is indisputely akin to the murdering of sc-HEATHENS!

Applications for my crusade against the darktimes are open! Please have at least 3 years worth of crusading experience and utter holy proficiency with Microsoft excel.
when (before/after receiving your role pm, etc) did you plan/write this? was monkey always the target of your crusade?
In post 304, Datisi wrote:Yall talk shit about bugs wagon being scum motivated but if hiraki is town there is at least one wolf on him

Discuss
In post 308, Datisi wrote:the people voting him are {bugs, monkey, george}

monkey had some questionable posts but it's pending on what he puts out when he returns
i think i've already said why i think bugs is scum, plus the vote on hiraki with no follow up even when prodded is Bad(tm)
george's vote seems to come after intentional or unintentional misreps and/or misunderstandings, the hop on seems wolfy, and the fact that they don't really seem to comment on bugs which has also been a major plot point so far is not giving me a good feeling

so yeah. the wagon is horrible. if hiraki is town and all three of you are town too i'm eating my scarf.
everyone (other than madoka) who isn't on hiraki is already on someone (bugspray or monkey) on the hiraki wagon. i think george's move from one wagon to another would make sense if the third wagon (monkey) was on his partner.
In post 291, GeorgeBailey wrote:They're teetering, but not enough to be in their sum range.
in the same way i am very wary of monkey scumreading hiraki but not pushing him, i am very wary of anyone townreading bugspray but not giving any solid reasoning for doing so, especially given the way they seem to be read by the rest of the game so far. i think any scum familiar with micro 911 would be tempted to keep them alive until endgame.
In post 244, bugspray wrote:where was it shown i deadass did not see
is there a reason none of your sentences begin with capital letters this game? is it a mobile vs pc thing or does your variance in other games (and not this one) have another explanation?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:59 am

Post by shiki »

pushing into overdrive because the activity level of this game is so low. blitz games shouldn't have less content than other games; the same amount of content should be produced in less time. forcing town to make less informed decisions is not town beneficial behaviour.

in some other social deduction games (resistance, jackbox 6 push the button) players are sent on missions to help determine their alignments. i have a lot of time right now (weekend!) so i am currently accepting any and all quests. of course, a vital part of these quests will be to help me determine the alignment of the quest giver, as well as anyone affected by said quest.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:14 am

Post by shiki »

In post 316, HoldenGolden wrote:Ok about the colors? Dont know how my conditions impacting my ability to read font colors on this site impacts the game but sure.
it wasn't your inability to read the font color or your stating as much but rather the prolonged and awkward nature of the interactions between you and madoka about them. it didn't feel very natural to me.
In post 317, Datisi wrote:Ok. @shiki Do you think George/bugs interactions are necessarily town!bugs scum!george indicative?

Also, your reads in general?
i think it's much more likely town!bugs scum!george indicative than scum/scum indicative.

town - madoka, datisi, hiraki
null - luca, holden, bugspray
scum - george, monkey
In post 318, HoldenGolden wrote:So you want to generate AI content by detailing town from playing mafia to play quest that you, I'm guessing, make? All in part because activity is low?

I cant say much because I wrote gay erotica with the player list to incite fame discussion, but I dont see how that helps.
no no, the quests i had in mind were more like 'look for evidence of x' or 'do you agree with x' or 'what changes if x is true'.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:16 am

Post by shiki »

or 'i have noticed this but am not planning on researching it further, i will subcontract you to do so'
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:23 am

Post by shiki »

In post 322, Datisi wrote:i don't know. regarding the first one, i think the first one could also easily be explained by george seeing that he's still voting bugs and that that wagon is picking up steam and attempting to defuse it.

and george later said that bugs is back to null and that he'd be fine voting there, that to me seems more like a scumbuddy trying to fake trajectory if a bus is needed rather than white/knighting
i think this specific interaction can be explained that way, but do you think bugspray would draw attention to george's absence in thread multiple times as scum partners? i think the rvsing eachother is possible as scum partners because of their familiarity with one another, even having hydraed together.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:42 am

Post by shiki »

In post 324, Luca Blight wrote:I kind of read it as ‘fuck, why is my partner not helping me out here’ and Bugs positioning themself where they could bus if required.
hm. while i do think if they were scum together bugspray would think that, i don't think he'd type it in the main thread instead of the mafia pt. but the point about setting up a potential bus if necessary makes sense.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:29 am

Post by shiki »

In post 329, Datisi wrote:i think there's more worlds in which bugs is scum than in which monkey is. so this is calling for votes there. thanks.
do you think monkey's absence is AI?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 343, bugspray wrote:here you go

in my first scum game i posted that in the pt and karnage said it was generally good advice
this is a different meaning of compromise lynch. in that context it means a lynch that isn't the preferred lynch for everyone but is agreeable enough. for me right now, you would be the compromise lynch, as you aren't currently my preferred lynch.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 345, shiki wrote:this is a different meaning of compromise lynch. in that context it means a lynch that isn't the preferred lynch for everyone but is agreeable enough. for me right now, you would be the compromise lynch, as you aren't currently my preferred lynch.
nevermind i see now.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 348, bugspray wrote:what

im gonna go eat dinner
i thought what you meant by the compromise part was that hiraki was bargaining with tomorrow's lynch, not the agreeing to lynch not his preferred lynch today. i misunderstood.
In post 339, bugspray wrote:Image
i feel like im missing a few connections and probably arent' respresenting my ideas on relationships in this game peroperly...

going to make a version 2 with arrows and shit after dinner
i look forward to this.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 356, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm not quite sure I'm following the whole interaction thing. Can you put it together in a post and explain the rational (since you put one of us as town in the same post)?
sure.
In post 69, HoldenGolden wrote:Madoka, let thee have it known that thy finds it intolerant your choice of changing font colors every post. Think of poor saps who are blind in color.
In post 71, Madoka wrote:Bugs and Holden, are you having difficulty seeing any particular color?
In post 80, Madoka wrote:
In post 73, bugspray wrote:pedit: no, madoka but it seems like you're definitely trying to convey some meaning and i'm bad at figuring that stuff out
Oh, there's no meaning, I just like to look at them. I'll stick with blue. It never occurred to me that red-green colorblind individuals would have difficulty distinguishing those colors from the background.
i was lumping the post by bugspray into my thought process, incidentally.
In post 186, HoldenGolden wrote:Blue works fine. The green and worse that yellow with the funky highlighting makes it hard for me to read and retain what you said.
In post 228, Madoka wrote:Holden, do you have a form of color blindness?
In post 229, HoldenGolden wrote:The color blind reference is a nod to my brother who has it and would subsequently flip the fuck out.

I do however have a condition(s) [generalized reading disorder + Written dysgraphia which while mostly affecting my own writing, does impact my grammatical understanding of other's writing] that makes it difficult to read the green/yellow with this black background both in reading speed and actually retaining the info. It is fine using those colors if it is just one word, but entire paragraphs blend together and will make it difficult to analyze any long post if you choose those colors. The blue is not perfect, but much more tolerable.
In post 230, Madoka wrote:Interesting. I wont post in blue either then.
In post 242, HoldenGolden wrote:Thanks, I appreciate it.

It indeed gets very interesting when you put those 2 along with the other 2 communication related disorders I have lol. Made public speaking a fun class.
all of this (with 173 posts between the first and last) was to communicate the following:

holden: "madoka, i have trouble understanding your posts because of the colors"
madoka: "okay, i will stop using the colors"

it felt like the two of you may have been communicating just to establish further interaction between your slots, so we wouldn't associate you for lack of interaction. coupled with your asking two of us to move our votes, but not asking madoka (who had not yet placed a vote) to vote, it seemed noteworthy.

i put madoka as town because this was the only thing giving me any uneasiness about their slot so far, as i said.
In post 358, humaneatingmonkey wrote:RVS is "I voted dummythicc because he's dummy thicc." Your RVS was not RVS — it's a real efforted stab at the other players' likelihood to be scum. I feel like scum would try to look least suspicious, and try to justify their RVS more.
i still do not see how 'luca is scum because he has rolled scum a lot historically' is not rvs. luca's likelihood to be scum this game has nothing to do with past games. that's why i said you would have to have believed that i thought it somehow did, or that i thought micc was a dishonest mod to think it was not rvs.
In post 358, humaneatingmonkey wrote:what agenda would scum have at early game other than get towncred? remember, at this point, we're just leaving RVS.
i think scum would be trying to lay the ground work for achieving what they deemed the optimal game state. if datisi had used our early game interaction to townread me, for instance, that would have sent off red flags, since there wasn't much to them and scum want to keep players (my account being brand new) who they deem easier to mislynch alive until later in the game. but instead datisi continued to interact with other players and then gave a townread of luca, who i don't think would be a high priority townread for scum.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:20 am

Post by shiki »

In post 403, humaneatingmonkey wrote:how is this scummy though?
it is scummy because why would you not want to push your scumread until later? what is the town benefit of this approach?
In post 404, humaneatingmonkey wrote:no, i think you're right shiki. this pinged me too. Hiraki celebrates HoldenGolden's agreement, but is suspicious of you for having the same reasons he does? It feels like they're opening up for when I flip town and putting the blame on you later.
i think it doubly pings me now because hiraki has accused george of not reading the thread, but perhaps was not reading the entirety of my posts. however, i am also aware that i struggle to effectively communicate and it may be hard for people to understand what i am saying.
In post 452, Datisi wrote:Oh ye, the idea that bugs is hiraki's partner seems like an enormous stretch at best,considering how much bugs is pushing him right now (and before).
yeah this ^
In post 454, Madoka wrote:VOTE: Hiraki
why would hiraki, as scum with no pressure on him, push someone who vaguely scumreads him but is not acting on that scumread at all into pushing on him and voting? this does not make sense to me.
In post 462, Hiraki wrote:George, even though flawed, would have zero reason to unvote as scum.
i think the unvote is kinda scummy, if anything. especially since he first questioned bugspray's vote and then madoka's before unvoting, like he wanted a reason to unvote. maybe it was the cumulation of the two, but i think one should have been enough if they were serious doubts. it's both + partner equity for you and possible scum trying to look good in case of town flip to me.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:51 am

Post by shiki »

i will be active at deadline but it is better to do this now than to wait until then:

VOTE: bugspray
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:53 am

Post by shiki »

In post 492, Madoka wrote:I'm pretty upset rn for being robbed in George's game. INTENT or w/e idrc
i'm not sure robbed is the best way to describe this. junko was additional member of the scum team despite green pm.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:16 am

Post by shiki »

In post 507, Hiraki wrote:I'm giving until 7 PM EST before I hammer. That would be the 3 hours before the deadline - excluding if anyone else does it first.
deadline is 6 hours from now, at 11:20ish pm est. it is possible your calculation is not accounting for daylight savings time.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by shiki »

VOTE: madoka
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by shiki »

UNVOTE:
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by shiki »

UNVOTE:
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 597, Madoka wrote:Why me, Shiki?
i do not think the night kill was weird. hikari was basically confirmed and not the most likely target for protection. additionally, not voting before following bugspray onto hikari putting him at l-1 and bugspray leaving you out of their drawing both seem notable.

in retrospect, i think hikari was right about george's unvote not being scummy based on bugspray flip.

other than madoka, i think holden looks the worst from the votes, since bugspray was at l-2 when he organized me and hikari to vote on monkey.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by shiki »

shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 615, Madoka wrote:No Datisi was the obvious kill choice. George probably killed Hiraki to make me look bad (for the town flip).
datisi was also the more obvious choice for protection and both were confirmed. my smiling gif had a 'my bad i am sorry and i am happy for this development' built into it.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 623, GeorgeBailey wrote:The person who says I visited someone, usually says how they know that too.
under what circumstances are they not the final scum if you are not? i don't understand the lack of claim
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 635, GeorgeBailey wrote:This is why I wanted Madokas case first Datisi.
i mean, my question from before still stands. under what circumstances is madoka not the last scum here? town who just decided to fake red check someone?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 645, HoldenGolden wrote:In other more news I did ponder HEM over the night and have reached the conclusion he is townie.
based on recent developments i have reached a similar conclusion.

madoka just finished a game in which a member of town played as if they wanted the scum team to win. i do not think they would do that to us. we began the day scumreading the slot, this sure feels like a white flag to me.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 662, HoldenGolden wrote:Yet you must see it from my eyes
You are confirmed by set up with neighbor
George's PR claim makes sense in that set up
Shiki I feel is cleared by bugs posts (which I can explain)
Hem I feel now town on.

Therefore its between Luca and Madoka and that's before getting into why I think Luca is town
coming into the day i basically had it between you and madoka. i really don't understand how either of you think it could have been a luca/bugs team. and george's unvote in light of bugs green flip would be too many levels to be reasonable.
In post 664, Datisi wrote:comical third option
two mafia neighbors? why not build the perfect fake claim into the role pm.

VOTE: datisi
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 667, shiki wrote:green
*red

oops
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 672, GeorgeBailey wrote:Shiki??

Do you think Me vs Madoka is TvT?
no? maybe i better just

UNVOTE:

and stop posting
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 133, Luca Blight wrote:Anyway VOTE: Bugs
In post 313, Luca Blight wrote:I’ve skimmed through and nothing has changed regarding my Bugs read - nothing they’ve said strikes me as Town at all and it remains my preferred lynch by far. I don’t see any real solving or scumhunting from them.
In post 461, Luca Blight wrote:I skimmed through Holden’s Bugs towncase (as I’m running out of time) but I don’t really agree with the points raised:

It seems to be based mainly on the the idea that Bugs would try harder to look good as scum, but I don’t feel as though Bugs is a conventional player and so the generic concepts of what is scummy and not don’t necessarily apply. I realise you don’t care for meta, but all Bugs’ town meta shows them playing in a much more purposeful manner. The singular scum meta that George raised points to Bugs playing a bit more like how they are here.

I think the paranoia part is weak, because it’s really easy to fake on a surface level and the benefit of casting doubt upon George if George is Town is obvious, when from Scum!Bugs PoV there aren’t many alternatives to push.

It’s like on one hand you’re saying Scum!Bugs wouldn’t play so bad, but then saying faking surface level paranoia is beyond them?
coming out of self-imposed exile to say hm, yeah, probably partners.
In post 680, HoldenGolden wrote:It is the best gambit, shiki robbed my moment of reveling you for the scum you are. A shame.
sorry.
In post 686, Datisi wrote:If it's actually Madoka and bugs forgot them in their diagram I am done.
intentionally left out seems equally plausible to me.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 689, Datisi wrote:Do you mean bugs intentionally leaving out ther partner? What's the gain for that? ~distancing~ in thread?
yeah to represent it like how they were talking about me. they said i was unmemorable et cetera, and a few other players said they had no reads of madoka, so it's plausible to think they were trying to pass it off in a similar way. this obviously doesn't work once they're dead but it fits into what they were doing while alive.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:29 am

Post by shiki »

i am a vanilla town.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:47 am

Post by shiki »

In post 748, HoldenGolden wrote:PEDIT: Hmm, I ask because on the wiki it says that they have to have access to a PT/outside communications and be able to communicate in it (which by how it was worded there suggests that the PT has to have 2 alive players)
it has to have at some point contained 2 living players, i assume. otherwise players like datisi (who frequently uses a notes pt) would potentially be millers to pt cops.
In post 744, shiki wrote:i am a vanilla town.
additionally i am a town 3-shot day vigilante. shiki shoots monkey, madoka and holden. town victorious. i assume the brute force is going to find something similar.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:03 am

Post by shiki »

In post 753, HoldenGolden wrote:Haha that is a funny joke Shiki.
so you at this time do not believe the mafia to be madoka or monkey? i think mafia are more likely to be saying an unverified setup is townsided at this point.
In post 754, Madoka wrote:Shiki what is your avatar and gif at the start of the day from? Also is rocket your main or do you have another?
avatar is from kara no kyoukai. gif at the start of the day is from runaway bride. this is now my main for all intents and purposes. team rocket queen was the first account i created but i quickly realized that i should have spent more time in character creation instead of running with the first portmanteau i thought of. when people abbreviated it to trq i pronounced it 'trek' in my head and i did not like this.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:05 am

Post by shiki »

unless you meant at the start of yesterday. that gif is also from kara no kyoukai.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:09 am

Post by shiki »

In post 760, HoldenGolden wrote:Wait are you actually claiming to be the vig role?
no, if i was the three of you would be dead and town would be victorious.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:20 am

Post by shiki »

so george and datisi are confirmed. if scum!george is good enough to think 'madoka is bluffing i'm not caught here, i will claim bodyguard targeting luca' i am okay with losing to it. scum!luca seems incredibly unlikely. if given the gift of bugspray as scum partner, i don't see how one would decide to vote for them, never consider any other options despite two wagons forming and eventually participate in their lynch. keep it mind that there isn't even a way for luca to set up a game win by being townread for this because it confirms too many people. look around town right now. i'd say luca is almost 100%. this leaves monkey, madoka, and holden. which happens to be exactly the right number of players we need to narrow it down to.
In post 787, humaneatingmonkey wrote:am I alone in thinking Madoka and George is conftown now?
what confirms madoka?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:32 am

Post by shiki »

In post 793, humaneatingmonkey wrote:culling VTs along the way
In post 772, humaneatingmonkey wrote:scum is in shiki and Holden. With a very very small chance of Luca.
you were saying
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:56 am

Post by shiki »

In post 810, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Datisi is scum. Discuss.

you said the only reason madoka would fakeclaim was to mislynch all of the vts 20 posts after suggesting we lynch all of the vts.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:23 am

Post by shiki »

In post 840, HoldenGolden wrote:Honestly if that is the case I concede this game on behalf of town
with two investigatives, neither of which can tell the difference between a town neighbor and a mafia neighbor? yeah there's absolutely no way.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:28 am

Post by shiki »

In post 846, HoldenGolden wrote:Not unless they are pulling the famous fake chess game double mafia neighbor gambit of course. Its quite the gambit I heard. Gamebreaking though
use your super secret 100% town test on monkey please. i am curious as to what it is, pretty sure he is the last mafia, and ready to go next.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:53 am

Post by shiki »

In post 855, HoldenGolden wrote:Woah woah woah, You mean through your meta dive you didn't see it?
this feels specifically designed to make me read again with a larger magnifying glass (much like the discover madoka's secret identity game, which i enjoyed). you did not use it in micro 889, newbie 1944, or newbie 1941 unless i somehow missed it. those are the town games of yours i reviewed.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:20 am

Post by shiki »

please say the test isn't the magic eight ball. oh nevermind it's the pinky promise. is it too late to nye? i don't want to damage future applications of this and i no longer think now is the time.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:28 am

Post by shiki »

In post 874, HoldenGolden wrote:YOU FOOL YOU CANNOT UNDO WHAT YOU THRUST UPON THIS THREAD. THERE IS NO RETURNING BACK.
daily reminder to use the big magnifying glass before posting anything that may require it's use.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 am

Post by shiki »

In post 884, HoldenGolden wrote:Then there is no auto win in that case now that I think of it if they kill monkey (assuming monkey is town)
if monkey is town and killed don't we wake up with george confirmed, datisi confirmed, and me (assuming i am checked) confirmed? and then that's auto? and if madoka red checks me and i get lynched they just get lynched the next day?
In post 885, Datisi wrote:multitasking roleblocker
is there a reason to suspect this?
In post 886, GeorgeBailey wrote:why are we believing Madoka over Monkey though?
it makes a lot more sense i think. i really would take the vigi shots right now if i could. i worry that us assuming corner cases like multitasking roleblocker is giving the mafia a way to get out of this.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:06 am

Post by shiki »

In post 894, Datisi wrote:he knew that a nea would get a guilty on him
yeah he knew neap would get a guilty and that the neap would likely be protected by the bodyguard at the time he claimed.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:07 am

Post by shiki »

In post 894, Datisi wrote:we're suspecting that because there's a shitton of town PRs claimed
seems simpler to suspect that one of the town prs is lying. which, i know, you're also doing.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:08 am

Post by shiki »

willing to bet the game on any of the following as town: datisi, george, luca and myself
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:17 am

Post by shiki »

that seems to be a yes from everyone aside from madoka and monkey. seems unlikely luca is going to come in here and say, nah, don't bet on me.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:20 am

Post by shiki »

sorry thought the very well was a response to george not to the original question. town is on board.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:22 am

Post by shiki »

In post 912, Madoka wrote:Are these your only two accounts? You remind me of someone is why I'm asking.
yes, these are my only two accounts. though i'm quite curious as to who it is i remind you of!
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by shiki »

who can die in the night that makes madoka checking me and monkey checking luca or vice versa not auto?

george and datisi are basically confirmed. if we lynch holden and go to night, at least one of the investigators has to get a result, so three confirmed tomorrow. if george dies in the night, then both investigators get a result, thus still three confirmed. if you die, same thing. if one of the investigators red check someone, we lynch the red check, and if the game still not over, we lynch that investigator.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by shiki »

i am also okay with the monkey lynch. can't get over monkey saying that if madoka were fake claiming they would try to lynch all of the vanilla towns twenty posts after suggesting we lynch all of the vanilla towns. and i stand by my day one case on monkey for scumreading hikari and not pushing him. it was exactly what i would expect scum to do. i was looking out for it. and the night kill makes sense if it's monkey, both in that hikari was pushing him and that his partner died day one so possibly just killing whoever upset him the most.
In post 937, Madoka wrote:I want to kill the monkey investigate holden kill shiki
hmm. this plan clears all of the people not in my town except you.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 942, Datisi wrote:madoka
i still do not see why it is madoka not george we are agreeing on here. how is george possibly not town? you think he thought 'madoka is bluffing, i will claim bodyguard protecting luca'? i really don't understand. you are ruling out madoka as scum because you think the setup would be scumsided. i think it being a scumsided setup is more likely than george having that line of thought as scum in that situation.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by shiki »

also, george made this claim on the spot under pressure. madoka disappeared and came back with a claim.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by shiki »

okay sorry holden>monkey or monkey>holden and if it's you, me and madoka in final three i'll try to convince you then. pretty sure this just ends the game.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by shiki »

nevermind since i'm being checked but you get my point.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by shiki »

so either datisi or george die and i'm confirmed, then whichever of you two is still alive or me die. so if i was in final three, i'd have to convince luca.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:25 am

Post by shiki »

In post 982, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 578, humaneatingmonkey wrote:also, you've called him null/town all game but you were willing to hammer 3 hours before deadline? if bugs is town, you're definitely scum.
Posts like this, I thought were probably beyond his scum range. But now it’s pretty clear he’s scum all things considered.
i think monkey is just applying his own logic to hiraki here, which is the same thing he was doing with madoka when talking about if madoka were fake claiming.
In post 1007, humaneatingmonkey wrote:if i'm scum, i'm doing a bad job making things easy for myself. i killed Hiraki, the person whose most vocally suspicious of me — who some people already read to be scum. i claim an investigative role, when i already have the information that there's another one.
there is a user on this site named flavor leaf who is frequently saying things like if 'i were scum here, i would not have killed hiraki because he was pushing george and monkey'. the obligatory response to this from at least one player is 'wifom'.

monkey is suggesting we lynch me and investigate holden instead of lynching holden and investigating me seemingly because he wants me to die before he loses, the same reason i think he killed hiraki. for some players this game is filled with little victories instead of focusing on winning as a team.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:00 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1038, Luca Blight wrote:Shiki, do you think we should play it safe (Datisi’s strategy) or go for the perfect win?
i am okay with either. to me right now monkey is the most likely scum, holden is a rather distant second, and madoka is the horse in the race who is currently eating hay in the stable. with either plan, there are no outs for holden or monkey. any wariness i have towards datisi's plan is due to my unsuredness with regards to madoka. this isn't to say what datisi and madoka both have said doesn't make sense to me, however, so i'm good to go with it. from my perspective lynch holden check luca is auto but everyone would have to accept town me for this to work.

each time you question datisi's plans i try to figure out if it is you as scum trying to get around ever being investigated. i think it is not because the bus from the beginning of the game strategy would imply it was rather thought through and agreeing to the first plan and finding the holes for yourself (since for it to work we must agree you are town) would be a more reliable way for scum you to go about doing this.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:07 am

Post by shiki »

now you might ask, hasn't holden been awfully towny today? well yes, but his only out since the claims has been to play possum and hope town skips the step of actually lynching or checking him.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:26 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1041, Datisi wrote:i'm sorry for trying ok
datisi's frustration here seems kinda towny.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:54 am

Post by shiki »

In post 919, shiki wrote:who can die in the night that makes madoka checking me and monkey checking luca or vice versa not auto?
In post 1043, HoldenGolden wrote:Madoka will check Shiki, Monkey will check Luca, I get lynched. No need to trust anyone besides george (who would be dead) and Datisi who is clear by set up pretty much. Aka, out of the four remaining players, two should be cleared either automatically or through reasonable deduction
In post 1045, Datisi wrote:wait am i stupid.

actually yeah that seems like a better plan. George on Madoka. Madoka -> shiki, Monkey -> Luca.

alternatively swapping holden and shiki around would *in theory* give same results. though i'm saying this more out of an interest to see a shiki scumcase from monkey.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:04 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1048, Datisi wrote:like, if Madoka were to die and Monkey claims No Result. that would mean that either george is a multitasking roleblocker, or luca is an ascetic mutitasking roleblocker. which i am aware both sound highkey batshit insane.
why can't monkey be the roleblocker here?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:13 am

Post by shiki »

is there a thread like this: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=29549

but for micros?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:41 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1069, Datisi wrote:wait i'm circling back to the previous idea. we've all agreed on Luca town? is there a point in having monkey check him as opposed to doubling up on shiki?
i am more sure of me being town than i am of luca, but yes, i still agree luca is town and am still willing to bet the game on this. the point would be to make luca a guarantee instead of a bet. but, it's not necessary to me.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:46 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1097, Luca Blight wrote:The more Holden asks to be lynched the more I don’t want to lynch him
this is literally scum!holden's win condition...

but i have a gif prepared for hammering humaneatingmonkey if one more of you places a vote, so...
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 am

Post by shiki »

shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:57 am

Post by shiki »

@micc thankyou for modding!

since datisi's notes were made public from the mod thread anyway, should mine be public as well?

i still used notepad for the bulk of my notes though, only using the pt for the links and a few notes and reminders.

gg town! this game was quite enjoyable for me.

thankyou for the kind words madoka (in game) and datisi (in notes pt).
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:23 am

Post by shiki »

my notes pt for anyone interested: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82618&p=11709158
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:32 am

Post by shiki »

how do i do so?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:36 am

Post by shiki »

ah thankyou done.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:40 am

Post by shiki »

i think bugspray is highroll mafia partner but i will talk about that with them if/when the time comes!
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 1149, bugspray wrote:How am I high roll doesn't that imply it's a good thing to be my partner? I will always die day 1 as scum
i think the attention you draw can be used to shape the game, especially if there are three wagons like day one of this game. the problem here being that one of the other wagons was on your mafia partner. i think you are someone who (and whose partner) would be able to scumread people both for pushing you and for not pushing you. there's a way to use the heat without it resulting in your lynch.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”