micro 933 mysterybox hate death spiral.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

I am immunocompromised. I die if anyone diseased visits me. I'm aware this means any diseased mafia like a rolecop or whatever could kill me for free...... buuuut I'm gonna hope that's not the case, and it's another townie that's diseased.
Also, I'm neighbours with Morning Tweet.

shiki! Out of interest, does my entrance align my scum or town meta?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hmmm I may have just killed myself. Also, I PMed RadiantCowbells for some of those bandaids but he hard ghosted me feelsbad
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

I probably could've crumbed dying to disease, but I couldn't see a way to do it which would let a diseased townie know, and not a diseased scummie. This is fine. I am fine. Everything is okay.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

There's no reason not to claim this: This page is like an oasis for me. I may only make 1 post every page containing any form of text. The exceptions to this rule are pages 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64... etc.
I checked and it's fine for me to posts images/GIFs which contain text. However, I should be able to start being more wally and just sumrise all my thoughts into one big post per page, and this post restriction should be fairly unnoticeable. This role is plagued in so many ridiculous ways. Send me bandaids if you have any I beg you
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

If I really need to post something and I've already posted once on the page, I'll post to the neighbourhood and ask Morning Tweet to paraphrase my thoughts.

shiki, do you also do this meta research as scum?

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

Just RVS voting, shiki! I don't have a lot to say given it's still the start of the game, so don't feel uneasy about posting. Page 4 is a short way away anyway :D

I have no idea what Morning Tweet is yet, ceejayvinoya. We mostly joked around in there and nothing's really been AI. I guess I could say her tone is slightly towny?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

That was your first scumgame, shiki? You played pretty well from skimming though. I do think the name "shiki" is townier, so well played regarding the name change.

I did some setup spec here but then realised I probably shouldn't post it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #45 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: bugspray choo choo

You voting based on that shiki-case, bugspray?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #49 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Hectic »

Nothing wrong with an early L-2 wagon. Also, rip; last post of the page.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 54, Morning Tweet wrote:Back to our house, Hectic
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #66 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm just gonna use the 1 post I have this page here actually. bugspray, why are you paranoid of scum being in the lurkers and swinging in to hammer you on L-2? They'd be outing themselves in the process, so I don't understand why you're afraid of that possibility.

Also, shiki is right about Not Mafia. People should be treating L-1 as hammering someone while he's alive lol.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. The dream is I return on page 8 :lol:

Pedit: Really? Is that because he hammers his scum buddies on L-1 as well? I'd love to hear you elaborate on that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Hectic »

V/LA until the 24th.
I'll still be trying to read and contribute when I can.

Lul, I love the support guys. Very kind of you, but don't hold back for me please! Seeing content from everyone is a lot more important than convenience for me.

bugspray, could you answer the question in ?

shiki, I'd also like to hear why you're uncomfortable with claiming neighbours. This is a special case too where I might need Morning Tweet to relay thoughts of mine on occasion.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 67, shiki wrote:
In post 66, Hectic wrote:Pedit: Really? Is that because he hammers his scum buddies on L-1 as well? I'd love to hear you elaborate on that.
that is part of it. he hammers scum buddies, who often show their frustration in the main thread long before that.

as town, you can push anyone who rvs's not mafia, you can join an early wagon to see who joins after you, giving you individual reads on those players based partly on their awareness of not mafia as well as not-partner associations with whoever is being wagoned that are much stronger than they would be during early day one of a game that not mafia was not in,

not mafia is also really hard for mafia to push, and he is a great shitposter, which has its place, as you know
This is really cool. I like how you've found a way to use him to your advantage. The frustration thing is definitely something people should use more.
Surprisingly, he does have
some
self-preservation as scum. I remember a 50 player game where everyone was one-shot a day dayvig, and he didn't immediately shoot like half the game did. He only shot someone when they claimed to be suspicious of him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #86 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 42, bugspray wrote:VOTE: Morning Tweet
shiki is cool tho
I was assuming they voted her because they agreed with shiki's metacase. However, ceejay had just given a reason for Morning Tweet being town, and Morning Tweet had addressed that the two mafia games in that case were 4 years old. So it felt like a disconnect for them to vote there without considering those things.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 87, bugspray wrote:wrt66 @hectic im wary of "losecons" especially in this semi bastard game

i'd really like to hear your setup specs
What losecon could involve two mafia quickhammering you day 1? Could you elaborate please? I could setup spec, but it helps mafia more than town with regards to the stuff I'm thinking about.
In post 88, shiki wrote:i'd like to hear why you think i'm uncomfortable with claiming neighbours.
Sorry, I meant
boring
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Hectic »

shiki, ftr, I didn't know Morning Tweet was voting ceejayvinoya. I just went back to see who'd posted so far, and voted the person who naked voted.
bugspray I have my own independent reasons for, and I still want to hear why he's paranoid of being on L-2 because of lurking scum possibly quick hammering.

boring
, I don't see the point of withholding a post restriction I'll have to claim eventually anyway. Why do you think it beneficial for me to not claim it from the start?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #103 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #118 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 110, bugspray wrote:I think there's no way hectic is telling to truth. I'm gonna go with the classic lynch all liars policy VOTE: hectic with intent
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #134 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 130, shiki wrote:only read if town

Spoiler:
have any of you ever been in a game in which someone made an uncommon claim (immunocompromised) that could be reverse engineered like so:
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:if anyone visits you during the night, you will get very scared.
In post 2, RadiantCowbells wrote:please message me if you need any bandaids. i have several thousand of them to offload. PLEASE message me, i will pay for postage/shipping. thank you kindly and be well. stay safe. do not get infected. i am fairly confident i do not have any viruses but i will include sanitary equipment in any shipping in case you want to be safe. please be well. please be well. please be well. please be well. please be well. please be well. please be well. please be well. please be well.
and that claim ended up being truthful?

also, i theorize that something hectic related will occur on page 8 since hectic has drawn attention to it:
In post 32, Hectic wrote:The exceptions to this rule are pages 2, 4,
, 16, 32, 64... etc.
In post 66, Hectic wrote:The dream is I return on page 8
and this is mystery box 8 after all.

keep in mind i came into the game telling myself that if a claim doesn't make much sense it is probably a mafia claim.
In post 28, Hectic wrote:I am immunocompromised. I die if anyone diseased visits me. I'm aware this means any diseased mafia like a rolecop or whatever could kill me for free...... buuuut I'm gonna hope that's not the case, and it's another townie that's diseased.
Also, I'm neighbours with Morning Tweet.

shiki! Out of interest, does my entrance align my scum or town meta?
hectic's claim begins here. the first part can be reverse engineered as shown above. the second part is the neighbourhood with morning tweet. what's most interesting about this, to me, is that i am in a neighbourhood with morning tweet and bugspray, and in my neighbourhood morning tweet has stated that she is not in a neighbourhood or any other pt with hectic, but wants to go along with the neighbourhood part of his claim anyway. some alarm bells go off as she is also treating the rest of his claim as truthful. my first post in the neighbourhood asked if rc's post seemed important. i came to the conclusion that it most likely was not. i also theorized that there was likely only one neighbourhood in the game.

hectic then shows familiarity with my process. it is possible he simply asked because of my post about morning tweet's introductions. it is also possible he read my completed game.
In post 30, Hectic wrote:I probably could've crumbed dying to disease, but I couldn't see a way to do it which would let a diseased townie know, and not a diseased scummie. This is fine. I am fine. Everything is okay.
here hectic uses the phrase 'dying to disease' as opposed to 'susceptible to disease' or something similar. as if he is currently diseased and dying. he is very concerned with a townie noticing this and not a scummie. i am a townie so i got out the big magnifying glass and focused in.
In post 31, shiki wrote:crafted this role.
In post 31, shiki wrote:i noted that you seem to stick to the gimmick longer as town
i point out my awareness of the unlikeliness of hectic's claim and encourage it to continue by preemptively townreading it.
In post 32, Hectic wrote:There's no reason not to claim this: This page is like an oasis for me. I may only make 1 post every page containing any form of text. The exceptions to this rule are pages 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64... etc.
I checked and it's fine for me to posts images/GIFs which contain text. However, I should be able to start being more wally and just sumrise all my thoughts into one big post per page, and this post restriction should be fairly unnoticeable. This role is plagued in so many ridiculous ways. Send me bandaids if you have any I beg you
hectic then continues his claim with this absurd post restriction. the images/gifs which contain text part especially stands out, as it seems to only serve the purpose of explaining the oh hello text in one of the minions gifs. sumrise is an interesting typo which could be alluding to sunrise, the end of the night phase, but if we are going to start looking too far into things like that we might become the townsfolk circling random words in the newspaper to piece the conspiracy together.
In post 34, shiki wrote:i will not post again until next page so as to let you do your thing.
i confirm that i am going along with this part of the claim as well.
In post 39, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 31, shiki wrote:
In post 28, Hectic wrote:Also, I'm neighbours with Morning Tweet.
could we get a confirmation from morning tweet please?
Yup! This is my dream neighbourhood (。^ω^。)
shiki is cool tho
both of my neighbours crumb our neighbourhood as though they were desperate traitors. maybe the mafia doesn't have a pt?
In post 70, ceejayvinoya wrote:@shiki before this post, were you aware that disease related roles are in this game? Just curious.
ceejay awkwardly rolefishes. idk if the people treating hectic's claim as truthful are more likely to be town or mafia.
In post 88, shiki wrote:i can theorize protown reasons for doing so, but i do not think it has yielded protown results.
i am still townreading hectic, but the claim seems to have created a mess
In post 83, Hectic wrote:shiki, I'd also like to hear why you're uncomfortable with claiming neighbours. This is a special case too where I might need Morning Tweet to relay thoughts of mine on occasion.
this is of note because early on in the neighbourhood, bugspray asked when we should claim neighbours. i replied to them that we should do so when/if a good reason to do so presents itself.
In post 91, Hectic wrote:Sorry, I meant
boring
take note of the highlight.
In post 101, Hectic wrote:
boring
, I don't see the point of withholding a post restriction I'll have to claim eventually anyway. Why do you think it beneficial for me to not claim it from the start?
if we replace the highlighted boring here with shiki, based on the reasoning outlined in the last two quotes, hectic seems to be communicating to me that he doesn't see the point in me not claiming my neighbourhood.

hectic seems to have knowledge of the neighbourhood, and seems to have designed his claim in such a way i would know it was fake. he also seems to be asking me to claim. if hectic is mafia, his partner is likely one of my neighbours, either bugspray or morning. if hectic is being truthful in his original claim, then morning tweet is lying to bugspray and i and is likely mafia. but most likely, instead of being an immunocompromised post-restricted neighbour, hectic is a townie with pt-nightvision that may or may not be post restricted who must fake claim and needs me to rescue him, potentially by claiming my neighbourhood!
This is amazing, shiki. You're right that was an intentional "slip", and was crumbing I knew Morning Tweet was in a neighbourhood. I was informed about you and Morning Tweet being neighbours, but bugspray wasn't mentioned at all; is there anything in the neighbourhood which suggests bugspray differs from the two of you? Anyway, yeah, I claimed neighbours with Morning Tweet because I thought it'd be funny and I wanted to see how you and Morning Tweet would react to the situation. The way you've reacted here is strongly town-indicative, I believe. Less sure about Morning Tweet. I'd like to hear her reasoning for believing the rest of my role while knowing the neighbour part was false.

Also, I'd love if your theory was true in that acknowledging this information would release me from my curses in some way, but nah, I just had some information I was playing around with. I'm still post restricted and immunocompromised; that part is completely true.
In post 132, ceejayvinoya wrote:Sigh.

I might as well claim a bit too just to help us puzzle more of this out.

I believe part of hectic's claim because I have a diseased modifier. Basically, if I visit someone, I'll possibly infect them. I am also apparently "asymptomatic".

The thing is that I am not a visiting role so I do not know how this exactly works. Anyone know any roles or anything which makes other players visit someone else?
See, I thought something like this might be the case because of the way you were posting earlier. I think it's very likely there's an immunocompromised role that targets others in this game, and targeting you would kill them. Similarly, there's almost certainly a diseased role out there that targets others and could kill me.

shiki/Morning Tweet/bugspray, are there any vacancies in the neighbourhood so that I could hide there in the night? I'd arrive with a gift, buy my own groceries, and even send you a thank you note in exchange for your generosity.

bugspray could be scum.

shiki is cool tho
Turns out this was a crumb which is why the timing felt so weird. Disregarded.
In post 48, bugspray wrote:2 people haven't posted and im already at l2
that's a real hasty wagon
In post 58, bugspray wrote:so tyhis is tinfoil as FUCK but not brainwoems
bascially theres a nonzero probability that scum is the two lurkers rn and they could pop in and hammer

its tinfoil as fuck tbh
In post 60, bugspray wrote:its less than 3% if i ran the numbers right
okay actually its 1/9
I don't believe this paranoia is justified. It's unreasonable to assume a "lurking scum" would come in with a hammer, I believe bugspray is faking being scared of ran up, or is scared because they're scum but is reasoning it with an unrealistic scenario.
In post 66, Hectic wrote:bugspray, why are you paranoid of scum being in the lurkers and swinging in to hammer you on L-2? They'd be outing themselves in the process, so I don't understand why you're afraid of that possibility.
I ask them why they're afraid.
In post 87, bugspray wrote:wrt66 @hectic im wary of "losecons" especially in this semi bastard game
They respond with this. I think this is a cop out, essentially saying "it's a semi bastard game so anything could happen."
In post 91, Hectic wrote:What losecon could involve two mafia quickhammering you day 1? Could you elaborate please? I could setup spec, but it helps mafia more than town with regards to the stuff I'm thinking about.
I ask about what potential "losecons" they could be afraid of, but haven't received a response.
In post 80, bugspray wrote:it happens sometimes but please lets not post so that hectic can talk when he wake sup in the morning. get a private thread and put your thoughts there and wait until page 5
In post 110, bugspray wrote:I think there's no way hectic is telling to truth. I'm gonna go with the classic lynch all liars policy VOTE: hectic with intent
There's also the progression here. They went from being extremely concerned over me not being able to post, and even going to the extent of encouring everyone to get PTs, to outright not believing me and wanting to policy lynch me.
feels like they're trying to be overly accommodating for me - which I appreciate - but it also feels over the top and scummy.

bugspray, am I terrible at reading you? Shoot down my case if you can.

shiki, you've played with them before, and were partly responsible for getting scum!bugspray lynched day 1. How does their play here compare so far?

I'm sorry if you hate walls, but this is the nature of my life now. Once I have enough of these, I may be able to even start building a fort.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

Image, you have astounding posture. I have some questions.

1) What losecon could involve two mafia quickhammering you on day 1? What were you afraid of?
2) What changed between and ?
In post 144, bugspray wrote:because i'm unsure about my hectic read but sure about my mt read
3) What was your Morning Tweet read? If it's in the neighbourhood, please paraphrase.
In post 145, bugspray wrote:okay im not so sure anymore VOTE: boring
4) What changed with regards to Morning Tweet?

Image, it must be really cold where you are.
In post 152, shiki wrote:any chance you'd like to elaborate on this or share any other information you may have been informed of
There's nothing else I'm informed about.
In post 152, shiki wrote:hypothetically, if you were a vampire knocking on the door of our home which also happens to be a blood donation center, would you do so under the guise that you were looking to give blood in order to gain entrance?
I would be transparent. I would offer to donate money in exchange for the blood in your possession. You can then use said money to hire me in order to find more blood for you. Sooo am I in?
bugspray made significantly less sense to me in micro 932 than here. however, from that game's mafia pt you can gleam that that was at least in part intentional. in the neighbourhood bugspray has made a couple of statements that could come from a scum perspective, but they have also appeared to be solving the game, if not exactly sorting alignments. i worry that setup speculation may be an easy way for mafia to appear to be solving if they are also not aware of the setup. however, i myself have no experience with designing or balancing a game, so bugspray's insight into that is potentially valuable to me.
Could you paraphrase the scum-perspective comments? Is there a reason you value bugspray's insight into designing/balancing games more than anyone else in this game?

Image, I can't believe you immediately outed the fact you weren't in
another
neighbourhood with me. How could you?

I'd love to hear
Saladman
boring
, and
Heaven
weigh in when they can. However, it is understandable if they're late due to to tying their shoe laces or the like.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #155 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 130, shiki wrote:i am in a neighbourhood with morning tweet and bugspray
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 156, shiki wrote:is this the losecon bugspray is worried about?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #171 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 154, Hectic wrote:Image, you have astounding posture. I have some questions.

1) What losecon could involve two mafia quickhammering you on day 1? What were you afraid of?
2) What changed between and ?
In post 144, bugspray wrote:because i'm unsure about my hectic read but sure about my mt read
3) What was your Morning Tweet read? If it's in the neighbourhood, please paraphrase.
In post 145, bugspray wrote:okay im not so sure anymore VOTE: boring
4) What changed with regards to Morning Tweet?

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #177 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

It's page 8!!!!! shiki, no PT is completely out of the question. I would say with 99% certainty that mafia has a PT; I don't think I've ever seen a game where that wasn't the case.

Morning Tweet, can you confirm that you outed the fact you weren't in a neighbourhood with me after bugspray made ?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #179 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 167, bugspray wrote:okay you know what im going to go with the policy of if someone spreads wifom that hurts town more than scum then they are just trying to get us drunk on sour wine
VOTE: hectic
What WIFOM have I been spreading?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #180 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 178, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 177, Hectic wrote:It's page 8!!!!! shiki, no PT is completely out of the question. I would say with 99% certainty that mafia has a PT; I don't think I've ever seen a game where that wasn't the case.

Morning Tweet, can you confirm that you outed the fact you weren't in a neighbourhood with me after bugspray made ?
I told the neighbourhood that I wasnt in a PT with you from the very moment i started playing along. Bugspray said they missed me saying it and treated it like it was real for a while ..
What was their reaction when they claimed to have finally seen it? Did it seem genuine?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #182 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 173, bugspray wrote:3 i think tweet has been very sus and is in my lynchpool
Why? I want to hear reasons.

P-edit: You mean asking the inactive players to post more?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #184 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, I just felt like highlighting with the colours fitting the player's avatars this time around. There's no meaning behind it.
I can't speak for Morning Tweet's post. What are you getting at here, shiki? What purpose would that kind of coordination serve if we were both scum?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #189 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lul, I really want to read this neighbourhood.

Morning Tweet feels different tonally as in she doesn't sound like her normal cheery bat-self, but that could be down to being run up to L-1, and whatever's going down in that hood.

shiki, like I said, I've never seen a mafia game that doesn't have a scum PT. What caused you to even consider that a possibility?

I don't want you to play crazy detective. I've claimed everything I need to now and it's completely truthful. We should move on from my claim and discuss other stuff outside of the setup.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #190 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Hectic »

Sigh, I feel like I need to meta you, bugspray. I feel surprisingly confident in my scumread on you despite it being so early. You feel opportunistic and your stances don't feel genuine/real.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #192 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

Does it look like shiki/bugspray is buddying the other in there? Also would like an answer to when you have a chance to rest your wings.

Anyway, half the game basically hasn't checked in yet, and it's very likely that at least 1 scum is in there. So, let's not go hammering anyone please (Morning Tweet is on L-1).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #193 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 186, bugspray wrote:hectic can you build a house with the walls

are you worried that one of us is in the incubation perioud and you will die if we let you come into our hood for the night?
I've got two walls so far. I reckon I could build a house, yeah, but I have my sights set on something far greater than that... maybe even a Duplex.

Come on, just let me in. I promise not to overstay my welcome. I'll even help with the dishes and everything.

Would love to hear why you scumread Morning Tweet btw.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #195 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

For what it's worth, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing with you so far, shiki. You have a very distinct and interesting playstyle.

It might not be completely safe, but we can enforce guidelines like 2 meter distancing rules. Or I could come in a full suit of plate armour.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #196 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Hectic »

I must leave now. I expect nothing less than to return on page 16. Just forget about your lives for one day, guys. Mafia should either be played 17/7 with no regard for real life, or not at all. Any middle ground isn't acceptable.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #222 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 198, bugspray wrote:Hectic how many walls do you need?
(Omitting future because this is important)
In post 210, Morning Tweet wrote:I admit my tone has been thrown off.. I was so sad reading that. I just wanna be a happy little bat
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #228 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 226, bugspray wrote:dae think its fuckin weird that hectic didn't actually make a real post when there were only three posts left on that page?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #229 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Hectic »

I feel better about bugspray now after that last wall.
Heaven
, what's your take on them so far?
In post 223, bugspray wrote:
In post 198, bugspray wrote:Hectic how many walls do you need?
(Omitting future because this is important)
5 walls total. I would say the sky's the limit, but it's actually the ceiling in this case.

I don't think there's much more I want to talk about with the active players actually. It'll just be more discussion revolving around my claim and setup spec. Let's wait for the inactives and the inevitable at least 1 scum that's hiding in them.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #277 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Hectic »

There's something that really intrigues me about this game; it feels more like some kind of murder mystery and less like a mafia game. I'm excited to learn the setup and what other ridiculous roles exist!

I dislike townreading
Not Mafia
simply for putting a vote down on
boring
. There's a plethora of other reasons he could've put that vote down, other than the one
shiki
concluded in .
shiki
, you're familiar with his play and know he will simply do stuff for the "luls", like duelling someone off the bat in High Noon. Why would your first assumption be that he was putting that vote down to help us out; it's a naked vote.
In post 240, bugspray wrote:i have a galaxy tinfoil theory and im not going to post much outside of my personal pt until ive figured this out
pelase do not take this as wifom i actually have a crazy idea and i want to fuully analyze and case it out
Looking forward to this. I think it'll help sort you.

Image, do your ears never get tired? I admire your energy.

I've read through your ISO and the only reason I can gather that you townread me for is my claim itself. Are there any other reasons to put me above
Heaven
/
ceejay
who you've outlined content-related reasons for townleaning? I could certainly see mafia being immunocompromised too.

Image, I really dig your cloak. Does it have aerodynamic qualities to it?

I want you to elaborate on why you scumread
boring
. By "value" from
Heaven's
posts, could you outline some examples and why you see them as coming more likely from town than scum?

VOTE: Saladman

See you guys at the summit.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #300 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #301 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #303 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #316 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #317 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #320 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Hectic »

Also, I'm not a huge fan of ; it feels like you're awarding town points too easily to Heaven. For example, you liked him simply responding to me with "I actually agree with this."

VOTE: Morning Tweet a friendly vote for now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #322 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #324 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #352 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 325, shiki wrote:bugspray has been evasive in a way i'd associate with their scum game. there is also the future content thing.
That's a good point. I had a read through and you're right regarding them promising a diagram of associations with arrows/more details and not delivering on that.
In post 325, shiki wrote:could you explain your lack of bugspray suspicion? since you've also seemed suspicious of them.
I changed my mind on them due to and , but their secret scumread/cosmic brain theory will largely affect it.

VOTE: bugspray

The case doesn't need to be complete, bugspray. Let's get some highlights/teasers.
In post 327, Morning Tweet wrote:
i aspire to be as cool as you are! (*^∀^)
<3
In post 328, shiki wrote:i do think it'd be a good exercise for everyone in the game to pull up their role pm, squint a little, and imagine the 4,000 word essay hectic claimed was in it's place. how would the game be different? now try to do the same for the other players in the game.
In post 346, shiki wrote:i will try a new angle. of all the players you are familiar with on mafiascum, who do you believe is the most likely to fake a post restriction that allows them to post once per page and gifs whenever they want?
How dare you suggest what you're suggesting here. That's incredibly antitown and almost qualifies as game throwing. I haven't lied a single time this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #353 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #355 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 352, Hectic wrote:How dare you suggest what you're suggesting here. That's incredibly antitown and almost qualifies as game throwing. I haven't lied a single time this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #384 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 359, shiki wrote:
In post 352, Hectic wrote:That's incredibly antitown and almost qualifies as game throwing.
though i do appreciate the certainty you have with regards to my alignment. just to be clear, my bjork gif was to cast doubt on "I haven't lied a single time this game" not to accuse you of breaking the rules. i saw it fitting as you had accused me of game throwing in jest in your post, but i can see how a gif does not always communicate everything you want it to and i appreciated your clarification so i've now made one of my own.
I'm thankful for your clarification as I was extremely hurt and quite demoralised until I heard it. I'm pleased to see there's no miscommunication or potential for misunderstandings between us. This is ideal. Also, I appreciate the GIFs to make me feel less alone in my post restriction.
In post 361, boring wrote:Though actually, I've been wondering if our 1+ (probably 2) not-town are even on the same team.

Here's a theory that's popped into my head. I've been hesitant to believe the disease theme, but if two players are claiming something, fine, I'm in. Ceejavinoya has a thing that says he could infect those he visits, and we have another player who is immunocompromised, Maybe scum have the ability to infect one player per night, and compromise one player per night, with N0 already being randomly accounted for (or maybe picked by scum?). Maybe they're working together as a team, maybe not. If this is the case, two new people will come up infectious/compromised tomorrow. It would explain why hectic could possibly have a post restriction and an immunocompromise and why ceejayvinoya would have something about visiting when he can't.
It's an interesting theory. It would mean I started out as an informed post restricted
[REDACTED]
townie, but then had an immunocompromised modifier added on night 0. I think it's more likely the immunocompromised and post restricted factors of my role tie together, given no one else has claimed to be immunocompromised or appears to be post restricted.

I can definitely see scum having an unconventional killing technique in this game though. Like you proposed, one could infect someone each night, and the other could compromise someone each night, with the limitation being that they can't infect/compromise the same person on the same night. This would mean I am very, very dead tonight.
In post 364, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Not Mafioso

sorry NM
Assuming this is a policy 1/4 might lynch scum vote?
In post 373, Morning Tweet wrote:Marker: At least 2 hostages -- Townread by a bunch
This game: ZERO hostages -- Nearly lynched like twice
Spoiler: Your wish is my command
Pressure bugspray with me or there's more extremely cute rat GIFs coming your way.

In post 363, bugspray wrote:I haven't caught up. I'll do it tomorrow. I'm down to policy n_m but not today. I'd rather Lynch shiki who has been giving me bad vibes for a while. Going to catch up tomorrow and do the casing homework I set for myself in my personal pt
I want an explanation for this too. It feels like you're giving out random reads/progressions in the hope that it'll look natural or feel like you're solving.

I hope the wall wasn't too difficult to scale. The bungalow I'm building is nearly complete!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #385 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 366, Heaven wrote:This text on images shit is so fucking funny. 'm actually just cracking up in the middle of reading them.
In post 369, Heaven wrote:Hectic, I expect 25 posts of straight game solving next page. My socks had better be knocked clean off, I need a full PhD thesis on who the scumteam is and why.

No pressure, though.
I just realised it's page 16 lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #387 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Hectic »

Sorry, that was uncalled for. I hope this makes up for it:

Spoiler: Trauma Therapy

Also, do you prefer being called Morning or Morning Tweet?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #388 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Hectic »

And so the Not Mafia vote is just a policy 1/4, right? I'm sure you're aware that pressuring Not Mafia doesn't yield anything useful.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #392 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Wow, why is everyone so likeable and hard to lynch this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #393 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Hectic »

I mean in a good way; I'd feel back about mislynching almost everyone here.

Saladman, do you remember me from the first newbie quotes game you modded?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #395 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Hectic »

Oh God, what happened lol? I felt kinda bad in the first when ReaperofSouls subbed out because of me, but I really did enjoy the gimmick.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #401 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 240, bugspray wrote:i have a galaxy tinfoil theory and im not going to post much outside of my personal pt until ive figured this out
pelase do not take this as wifom i actually have a crazy idea and i want to fuully analyze and case it out
In post 278, bugspray wrote:Okay I REALLY need to get out of my bed and finish that case because I know who scum is but unless I have supporting info with me you'll never find out why because I'll get lynched
In post 280, bugspray wrote:At the earliest it's coming when the saladman pressure ends just so we can gey good ai content from him
In post 306, bugspray wrote:Rethinking some shit about my secret read. I'm in my head and I need to be out of my mind
This is what I was referring to when I've been asking about your theory, bugspray.
So, shiki was your secret scumread due to talking too much about my claim, in what way has her talking about it in the hood been anti-town?

Regarding the paranoia of L-2s: Yours was irrational since two scum sweeping in to quickhammer means town win as they've outed themselves. shiki's is rational since L-2s should be treated as L-1s this game; given it's likely Not Mafia will just hammer anything that hits L-1.

Does your misunderstanding of what I was asking of you affect your scumread of me? It's the only reason you've provided.

Morning, I hope you're ready now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #410 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #412 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #419 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 418, shiki wrote:morning tweet began acting very strangely in the neighbourhood.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #425 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 417, Heaven wrote:Speaking of your post restriction, Hectic, what happens if you break it? Remind me again in case you've already said it before.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #426 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Hectic »

Oh, new page. Morning was your thought process:

If all 3 of us in the hood are town, let's act like we all think Hectic is town. Scum will nightkill him and it may be inoptimal for them because Hectic's immunocompromised anyway.

OR:

I think Hectic is town and might die in the night anyway. So there's really no point of lynching/pushing him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #427 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 422, Morning Tweet wrote:so I responded by saying if we treat him as conftown, he's probably going to be NKed due to the immunocompromise thing.
:!:
:neutral: :?:

:cop: :igmeou: :left:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #430 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #432 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #443 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 428, bugspray wrote:why do i get the vibe mt and hectic are just being hyperyolo scum aieeeeeeee
shiki please help
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #458 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Hectic »

bugspray, if you're not scum, you need to answer our questions and address people's concerns.

ceejay, what does the AtE change for you?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #465 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 462, shiki wrote:not mafia
hectic
ceejay
boring
saladman
heaven
morning
bugspray
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #469 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 466, bugspray wrote:how much for an owl?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #472 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 467, Morning Tweet wrote:I wouldn't trust the steak if i were you guys
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #473 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 471, shiki wrote:those at the bottom of our readslists seem to find boring suspicious. why do you townread her so strongly?

in the spirit of giving a naked reads list, a bright green aura is emanating from not mafia.

i do not generally play many video games, but if more of them engaged me in the way that the early king's quests did i would.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #475 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 474, shiki wrote:i have.

would you like a pie?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #481 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 480, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 475, Hectic wrote:
In post 474, shiki wrote:i have.

would you like a pie?
Please teach me your dialogue-making secrets. You owe me after teaching you the secrets of Newbie Quotes.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #482 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 478, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 472, Hectic wrote:
Owl-impersonator? How dare you!

i'm not interested in meat. i only eat fruit-- maybe a bug from time to time. what's the steak made of??
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #496 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 488, Heaven wrote:Damn, I thought you were going to some online generator for these. Photoshopping all of them and matching the fonts and stuff is really impressive, dude. I consider myself somewhat decent at photo editing and 'm nowhere close to that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #497 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 485, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 482, Hectic wrote:
In post 478, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 472, Hectic wrote:
Owl-impersonator? How dare you!

i'm not interested in meat. i only eat fruit-- maybe a bug from time to time. what's the steak made of??
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #502 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #514 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #515 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #516 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Saladman

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #520 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 517, Morning Tweet wrote:She then noted that if she or I were given something positive during the night, it's definitely from Hectic.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #527 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:38 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 522, boring wrote:Morning, I agree with your reads, and I'm leaning on Heaven being the scum over Saladman. I also agree that shiki's death doesn't clear NM by any means. She was easily the more universally townread player. That alone makes her the biggest threat to scum, regardless of her reads.
Any particular reason you use "being the scum" over just "being scum" here? Can you not see both being scum at the same time?

Saladman, would love to get one of those fancy high brow readlists from you. I've got some chilli olive oil to complement it.

Heaven is in L-2, aka L-1 with that Miltank around, so hold onto your votes for now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #536 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 529, boring wrote:I think both heaven and salad's isos both look like they may have made day-talk-prompted opinion changes.
In post 535, boring wrote:@MT - I felt uneasy about you yesterday obviously, but I'm pretty sure you're town now. Sure enough to put you at the top of my town list. Also, I think killing shiki is the very last thing scum!MT would do.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #537 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 528, Saladman27 wrote:Heck
MT
CJ
bore
NM
Hell
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #552 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 547, schadd_ wrote:prodding saladman27
In post 548, schadd_ wrote:prodding not_mafia
In post 549, schadd_ wrote:prodding the page
Why wasn't Heaven prodded? I am confused.

boring and Morning, why do you think Hectic/Heaven is a possibility when he's my no1 preferred lynch atm? Or more specifically, why me with Heaven rather than Not Mafia or Saladman?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #555 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 532, boring wrote:my scum team right now is:
{Hectic/NM} + {Heaven/Salad}
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #571 (isolation #89) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 557, Saladman27 wrote:I've been very busy and other stuff and I can't really V/LA since it'll seem like I'm abandoning my modded game and/or this one. I really have nothing to add other than read explanation which I'll get to later.
In post 543, Morning Tweet wrote:In other news, boring is very town. Unless she came up with the idea of killing shiki, then townreading me for it instead of the expected suspicion i'd receive for it. Bravo
In post 535, boring wrote:@MT - I felt uneasy about you yesterday obviously, but I'm pretty sure you're town now. Sure enough to put you at the top of my town list. Also, I think killing shiki is the very last thing scum!MT would do.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #574 (isolation #90) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #578 (isolation #91) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #599 (isolation #92) » Sun May 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #619 (isolation #93) » Mon May 04, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Hectic »

Welcome to Hectic's Random Thoughts. We have some great thoughts lined up for you here tonight/tomorning.

Wild paranoia that Morning + boring is the scumteam. Reasons for townreading each other feel a little fabricated/superficial. I hope soemthing else is at play to explain their reads better.

Dislike pretty much all of boring's reasons for suspecting me. shiki and Morning both townread me yesterday for my claims, so citing them and using this as a reason to scumread me is odd. Saying my post restriction is suspicious since I've found a "convenient" way around it is also odd. Faking a post restriction as scum can be scum-motivated if I can post/solve less as a result. Where is the scum-motivation in faking a post restriction and then finding a way around it anyway? Elaborate on "destructive" over "constructive" questioning if you're reading this, boring.

Ceejay doesn't feel like he's doing enough. Feels happy to sit back and let whatever lynch go through, but this could be down to town demotivation.

Saladman is a *shrug*. We should not be hammering until he comes back with reasons for his reads.

Heaven/Kerset slot is still the lynch. Based on Heaven's more passive and agreeable play, and his possible TMI read on bugspray.

Morning is probably fine? Morning, what made you realise last night that I'm not as town as I should be in your eyes?

Not Mafia is a budget Snorlax.

shiki watches on from beyond the grey veil. However, she has been Speaking to me recently. She tells me of grand conspiracies and potential mason crumbs. I am not yet sure whether I have a connection to the Other Side, or whether I am going Insane. I will report back with more at a future time.

This marks the end of Hectic's
random thoughts
. I hope you enjoyed and please hit that quote button to subscribe for more.

BONUS Random Thought:

Could someone please explain this trend of changing your avatar to a solid colour to me? I don't get it. I legitimately thought the site was glitching for me the first few times I saw it across games. But apparently it's a "trend" that's sailed a few light years above my head. Am I a boomer?

Now, THIS is the end of the post. Thank you for reading if you made it this far; I probably wouldn't have read all this garbage if I were in your shoes. You're the best.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #647 (isolation #94) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm not really a gun kind of guy though. What if I use javelins as my weapon of choice.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #648 (isolation #95) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Hectic »

Bet you didn't think of that huh
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #649 (isolation #96) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

I was cured of my post restriction last night btw. But I have a further post restriction which disallows me from talking about why I've lost the previous post restriction. Don't ask.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #651 (isolation #97) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

Morning and Saladman, don't vote yet. This game now comes down to determining whether or not boring is scum. First impressions I'm definitely buying it though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #652 (isolation #98) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

I SAID DON'T ASK

are you trying to kill me here???
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #655 (isolation #99) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Hectic »

The 50000 IQ play is a boring + Morning scumteam. They're both laughing at me in their scum PT right now.

The 7000 IQ play is that it's boring + Saladman. She voted Not_Mafia first, so she just needs one of me or Morning to buy this and help her get the game winning mislynch.

The 600 IQ play is that's it boring + Not_Mafia. She busses today, and then makes up a reason for being alive tomorrow, for example she was 1-shot bulletproof all along, and then gets a game winning mislynch on Morning since Morning is clearly the mafia doctor.

The 50 IQ play is that it's Not_Mafia + Saladman. A likely story.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #656 (isolation #100) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm a genius.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #664 (isolation #101) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm proud to say I'm still immunocompromised. I don't let it hold me back in day to day life. Sure, every day could be my last, but it adds a certain thrill to everything I do.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #665 (isolation #102) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 658, boring wrote:... Wait. What are the odds of a mafia doctor? They wouldn't have a gun.
Very unlikely given we had a town vigilante. Assuming you're town, it would mean the mafia doctor counter both the town vig and the town gunsmith, the PRs would almost be negative utility at that point.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #666 (isolation #103) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 660, Morning Tweet wrote:Hectic the 7000 IQ play makes me contemplate us just lynching Saladman instead of NM in the event that scum boring didnt think that we'd think of that
Agreed. If we believe boring, we lynch Saladman first.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #667 (isolation #104) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

Alright, might as well get this started.
In post 575, boring wrote:
I see no possible scenario in which MT can be scum this game. That's all I can give you. You can agree or not, I guess.
You heavily softed a PR here, boring. Were you not afraid of the scumteam catching on that you were an investigative, and would nightkill you as a result?
In post 624, boring wrote:@hectic - I will elaborate on all things you want explained when we return on D3.

VOTE: Kerset
Why were you so confident that you'd still be alive Day 3?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #668 (isolation #105) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm currently considering the 111111 IQ Hectic + boring scumteam. This involves me forgetting or misreading my role PM resulting in me thinking I'm town while I'm actually scum. This would mean boring's probably raging at me in the scum PT right now, and fed up with me ignoring her for so long.

I think it's best if I don't check.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #671 (isolation #106) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 669, Morning Tweet wrote:Holy shit wait what if it's boring/Not Mafia, and she voted NM first, KNOWING that we'd switch it to Saladman for the aforementioned reasoning, and we're currently playing right into her hands

how many IQ points do you give that play hectic?
...that's groundbreaking levels of IQ. The IQ-Level-Play scale is exponential, so I think that's approximately a 7,670,200 IQ play. We're getting dangerously close to ban worthy stuff here.

But that's EXACTLY why we lynch Not_Mafia first.

What do you think of that, boring.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #672 (isolation #107) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 670, Morning Tweet wrote:if the scumteam is Salad/NM there is no way they catch that soft claim. unless they've only been
pretending
not to read this whole time
This is actually a good point lol. I have to consider the likelihood that Saladman + Not Mafia were just oblivious to that soft.

Hum de dum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #673 (isolation #108) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

Mass claiming time btw. I don't think order matters.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #676 (isolation #109) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, I know. The other point I have to consider which I didn't mention in that post is why town!boring is alive if it's a Not Mafia + Saladman scumteam.
It involves:
Them missing the boring investigative soft.
Picking ceejay

Oh, hang on, hold that thought
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #680 (isolation #110) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 678, boring wrote:I was sure the NK would be me or Morning because I softed too hard. I figured my flip would dramatically "elaborate" on both
Why
did
you soft so hard in the first place is my question.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #682 (isolation #111) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

actually clearly the NK should've been me, i don't know what you guys are talking about

maybe it's time for me to full claim
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #686 (isolation #112) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 462, shiki wrote:
not mafia

hectic
ceejay
boring
saladman

heaven
morning
bugspray
What a weird nightkill if that's the team.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #687 (isolation #113) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 462, shiki wrote:
not mafia

hectic
ceejay
boring
saladman

heaven
morning
bugspray
Compare that to:
In post 462, shiki wrote:not mafia
hectic
ceejay
boring

saladman
heaven
morning

bugspray
Which makes a lot more sense.

(I'm just going to think and reevaluate out loud)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #689 (isolation #114) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 688, boring wrote:Maybe they're just going after the most universally town read players? Maybe we've been having our asses handed to us by a half-assed scum team. Either way, unless you have a reason for scum!Morning and scum!hectic to not be holding guns, the team is Salad+NM.
Yes, that's definitely a possibility. shiki and ceejay were the most townread players on the respective nights they died.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #690 (isolation #115) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 583, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 577, boring wrote:annoying that his play is seen as more than NAI
This is it basically.

I got townreads on
you (boring)
and
morning tweet

Hectic and nm is stuck at null at the moment.

My lynch pool today would be in heaven/salad
Oh, hang on. ceejay is a really dumb kill if it's you two.

How much do you guys like your WIFOM? Unrelated question.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #692 (isolation #116) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 517, Morning Tweet wrote:Shiki noted that boring seems to be really likely town here. The two groups thing didn't make a lot of sense to Shiki either, and sometimes boring wasn't reading the most closely (like with ceejay), however, she seems very likely town. In the end, shiki noted that if someone dies from the disease, we should town block boring
Morning, reading back on your reasons for townreading boring start of day, I noticed you didn't actually specify why shiki thought she was town. Additionally, why did
you
- outside of that potential townslip in .

Also, are you ready to claim?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #694 (isolation #117) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

For the record, I'm only really considering boring + Morning or Saladman + Not Mafia.

The other players are far too high IQ for my measly brain to comprehend.

But actual reasons-wise: boring + Not Mafia/Saladman only makes sense if the plan is to get boring lynched here, which in a sense "incriminates" Morning or me to be her partner to be mislynched the next day. I don't think that's what boring's going for here though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #696 (isolation #118) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 694, Hectic wrote:For the record, I'm only really considering boring + Morning or Saladman + Not Mafia.

The other players are far too high IQ for my measly brain to comprehend.

But actual reasons-wise: boring + Not Mafia/Saladman only makes sense if the plan is to get boring lynched here, which in a sense "incriminates" Morning or me to be her partner to be mislynched the next day. I don't think that's what boring's going for here though.
*the other plays

Since, if scum!boring's plan is to mislynch the town in [Saladman, Not Mafia], and have her scum buddy not be lynched, it's a terrible idea since it's a 50/50. If her scum buddy ends up being lynched, she then has to explain why she's alive the next day. It's a wacky plan, but I suppose there is the WIFOM defence. Not completely out of the realms of possibility but very unlikely.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #700 (isolation #119) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #704 (isolation #120) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

Thanks for your answers, Morning.
In post 632, schadd_ wrote:

Hello. I am Arthur Brock. I have a test kit and a vaccine. The test kit will provide a public result as to whether a certain person has a disease, and the vaccine will prevent a certain person from gaining a disease at any point in the future. You may vote on someone to receive either: use HEAL: to choose someone to test, and HURT: to choose someone to vaccinate. Thank you for your cooperation.
We should talk about our pal Arthur here.

Something about this setup still doesn't add up. We have a Diseased Townie who has no way of visiting people, and we have a an Informed Immunocompromised Post-Restricted [REDACTED] [REDACTED] who also has no way of visiting people. It implies scum or town has a way to make us meet, but no town has claimed such a role, and scum hasn't utilised this despite knowing my/ceejay's roles from early day 1. It's all very strange.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #705 (isolation #121) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

wow why are you both trying to hurt me
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #708 (isolation #122) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

Image and Image, please claim your roles when you come back.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #712 (isolation #123) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

I just realised shiki being eclipse 8 is why she was so curious about me emphasising the number 8 early on, which led to her realising I was Informed about the hood.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #713 (isolation #124) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 710, Morning Tweet wrote:hectic when are you gonna reveal the full nature of your role? i might explode from the anticipation.

i mean, two [REDACTED]s? i can hardly stand it
I'll claim once Saladman and Not Mafia have. One of the [REDACTED]s I can't fully explain, but you'll understand why I can't once I finally full claim.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #717 (isolation #125) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 639, boring wrote:I double checked with the mod. Any role scum role that would normally have a gun, will have a gun here (I was worried that the disease mechanic would make non-gun night kills).
What exactly did you ask the mod? And how did they respond? (paraphrasing obviously)

Also, were you aware that mafia doctor would come up innocent?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #719 (isolation #126) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 715, boring wrote:Well, at least if scum get an extra kill with the disease mechanic, literally any flip will confirm the team as NM + Salad.
It's possible scum have a night 3 action where they can force one player to visit another. This would mean town needs to correctly vaccinate the immunocompromised player if the diseased townie and immunocompromised player are both alive on day 3, or suffer two deaths the next night. It gives scum an opportunity to fakeclaim immunocompromised I suppose, and potentially secure a victory that way.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #721 (isolation #127) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

Aren't vaccines supposed to be bad for you or something though

i've heard rumours
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #724 (isolation #128) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

@schadd_:
We can use both the vaccine and test kit today; it's not either/or, correct?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #727 (isolation #129) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

Arthur m8 you're the best

HURT: Hectic

Gonna assume this isn't a bastard game and this doesn't randomly kill me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #728 (isolation #130) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

@Arthur:
Your VC should have boring + Morning tweet voting to vaccinate me.
In post 717, Hectic wrote:
In post 639, boring wrote:I double checked with the mod. Any role scum role that would normally have a gun, will have a gun here (I was worried that the disease mechanic would make non-gun night kills).
What exactly did you ask the mod? And how did they respond? (paraphrasing obviously)

In case you missed this,
boring
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #732 (isolation #131) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 729, boring wrote:
In post 728, Hectic wrote:
@Arthur:
Your VC should have boring + Morning tweet voting to vaccinate me.
In post 717, Hectic wrote:

In case you missed this,
boring
I did miss it, thank you.
I asked if scum in this game would have guns. He said anyone that would normally have or not have a gun applies in this game. He listed a few examples of what roles would or wouldn't have guns, traditionally. Upon second glance, he did mention a mafia doctor among the examples. I hadn't thought of mafia doctor until you mentioned it in thread.
He didn't link this page, and I'm assuming you haven't read it yet?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #741 (isolation #132) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Hectic »

Thanks for the heads up.

Salaaaad, could you explain those end of day reads yesterday, and comment on what you think of the current situation please?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #745 (isolation #133) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Hectic »

What's your role, Not Mafia?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #746 (isolation #134) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Hectic »

It's possible to catch scum out if they're diseased and didn't claim they were.

I suggest we test Morning.

HEAL: Morning
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #753 (isolation #135) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

HEAL: Unvote
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #755 (isolation #136) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

I was checking to see how willing Morning and boring were to test Morning. Since they seemed fine with it, I'd rather check boring now.

We now know Not_Mafia is diseased whether he's town or scum, so there's no point checking him. I kind of get the feeling if he's scum, he claimed it truthfully after I suggested we use it to check someone because he could be caught out otherwise with the test.

HEAL: boring

Results please, Not Mafia.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #756 (isolation #137) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

Maybe it's Saladman + Morning, and Morning is the mafia surgeon. Maybe I'm a serial killer and that's why I came up as innocent (I use a knife, not a gun).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #762 (isolation #138) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

Don't worry, boring; I'm not drinking that much wine. It's 80% Saladman + Not_Mafia. I just want them both to come back to see what they have to say, but I won't drag this out for too long.

Pedit: I'm not sure if I buy it tbh, I could still be SK here
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #768 (isolation #139) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

I guess we're ready to wrap this up then.

Any last words, Not Mafia/Saladman?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #782 (isolation #140) » Tue May 12, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Hectic »

Sure, ready to vote Saladman and get this over with?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #784 (isolation #141) » Tue May 12, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Just thinking
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #785 (isolation #142) » Tue May 12, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Hectic »

Salamander, I will vote you imminently. Make your best case for why you're town, and why Morning is scum please.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #786 (isolation #143) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Hectic »

Maybe Salamander assumed he already lost this game. I should probably just vote him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #795 (isolation #144) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

<3

Thank for your mercy. Did you guess what my role was at the end?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #804 (isolation #145) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

Fantastic night actions, boring.

Apologies about adding confusion to the game with regards to my role. I had a lot of fun with it though lol

Also wow, RadiantCowbells actually just snuck in to post something, and that had nothing to do with the game. It was a convincing post.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #809 (isolation #146) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

The neighbourhood was an absolutely fantastic read, thank you for that. I loved all the theories and speculation.

Also, you were so towny in there, bugspray! I wish you'd posted more like that in the thread.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”