Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #200) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Conspire »

I was in Strawberry in case you forgot btw. I'm also very aware of Purgatory and Hungarian 2.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #201) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Conspire »

I was reading the lylo while dead as well, Ame

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #202) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Conspire »

@Ame; I didn't mean my game, I meant games like TL micro. I remember you saying you did, but I'm not sure. If you read it, you would've seen he's made bad surfacey pushes before which should counteract your arguments here:
In post 1361, Ame wrote:words
If you read it, I don't think you would've made this post.

and unfortunately as much as I like you, I don't follow you closely enough to know all the games you play (/_\ )

so I'm taking it as your experience with Ico is strawberry (scum) and hard boiled eggs (scum)? what games did you read? if any?

~enlighened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #203) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Conspire »

Also ftr, I didn't actually read HBE, I just skimmed the beginning of Ico's ISO

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #204) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Conspire »

Flareon it is! I'll send out a commission now. Or maybe I can just do some colour adjusting and photoshop in a bushier tail...

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #205) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Conspire »

I don't have a smartphone but I do have a laptop with a webcam that might work. I'll have to check if I have any well-lit rooms available to me. Thanks for the tip.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #206) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Conspire »

my main concern came from your big quotewalls (first post) because I thought the things you picked out were very NAI. i know you have discounted some of them *now*, but if you looked at meta *before* (especially TL micro), you should already know that. also if you knew that, that would be bad faith. I asked the meta question several times because i wanted to get an explicit answer from you. if you lied about actually reading meta, that would be scummy.

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #207) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1541, Ame wrote:scum!Ico continues with the same form of reasoning throughout the game as legitimate pushes.
also I think this is the "deathtunnel" tell and if it is, that is so crazy @_@

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #208) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Conspire »

Would you say you think it's "deathtunneling" in the same way as it did in strawberry D1 (you/luca/clidd)?

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #209) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Conspire »

That wasn't a solving question btw, it was because literally look:
In post 544, Kanna wrote:
In post 540, Iconeum wrote:at the very least disingenious.
Disingenuous means I don’t believe in it, yes? Why is that so? I saw flashbacks of the Ame tunnel wrt to RVS, a Luca tunnel for scumreading you, I think, and a clidd tunnel for clidd’s style
In post 549, Kanna wrote:My takeaway was actually that you feel a lot more agenda-y as scum (focusing on pushes, scumreads, tunnels) and you feel less agendy as town (so, not that). The townreads was just a bonus even though it was true as well

Can you link me to a town!game where you tunnel/feel you play like you do here?
In post 550, Iconeum wrote:
In post 549, Kanna wrote:Can you link me to a town!game where you tunnel/feel you play like you do here?
Micro 892: TL micro maf
In post 552, Kanna wrote:I think the thing I'm actually looking for is just *deathtunnels* and what i mean by agenda-y refers to the same thing (pushing a mislynch) but ok, will look through that tomorrow.

Spoiler:
*casually ignores drew*
In post 553, Iconeum wrote:you want to see if i've ever deathtunnelled as town?

are you sure?
In post 554, Kanna wrote:Also one last thing because this always gets brushed over
In post 546, Iconeum wrote:I clearly have had townreads this game, and kept building on them. You still came to scum!Ico conclusion despite of this.
In post 335, Kanna wrote:I didn't say scum!you never has townreads, you townblocked me and probably some other people in strawberry, right? I mean you *focus on* on scumreads/pushes which I feel like you're doing with DrP now. It's like the ame/luca tunnel.
but sure, i'm open to seeing it :)
In post 555, Iconeum wrote:in that case, your entire meta argument is literally only

'scum!ico has agenda, town!ico doesn't'

lol
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #210) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1561, Conspire wrote:that is so crazy @_@
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #211) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Conspire »

anyway, like i've said, I'm trying to read *you* by seeing if your push on Ico is in good faith or not. I'm not necessarily focused on your argument about Ico, I'm focused on
In post 1560, Conspire wrote:my main concern came from your big quotewalls (first post) because I thought the things you picked out were very NAI. i know you have discounted some of them *now*, but if you looked at meta *before* (especially TL micro), you should already know that. also if you knew that, that would be bad faith. I asked the meta question several times because i wanted to get an explicit answer from you. if you lied about actually reading meta, that would be scummy.

~enlightened
I think at least one of Ico/Isis are town, that's why i want to lynch there less than Ame/Pink which I think have at least one scum

p-edit: I think you might be scum

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #212) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Conspire »

also that ^ is because if i had the same point about you with deathtunnels, read TL micro where there was a deathtunnel (it pushed to get someone lynched based on superficial reasons) and changed my mind, i kind of expected you to as well. To confirm, you read it, right?

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #213) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1560, Conspire wrote:i wanted to get an explicit answer from you.
basically, so it's very clear.

Also, like i said: at most one in Isis/Ico, at least one in Ame/Pink, therefore, i would sort Ame/Pink today, hope for the best and then check interactions.

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #214) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1541, Ame wrote:I agree that early game Ico does surfaces pushes as either alignment. The counter I am making here is that scum!Ico continues with the same form of reasoning throughout the game as legitimate pushes.
=/= deathtunnels on superficial reasoning(?)

p-edit: sigh

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #215) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1577, Ame wrote:So who do you think is the likely team, Kanna. Which of Ame and Pink is scum. Which of Ico and Isis is scum. What are you feeling right
now
?
gun to head Ame + Pink

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #216) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Conspire »

Things are getting exciting!!!!!!!!1

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #217) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1573, Ame wrote:The answer to is right above:
In post 1563, Ame wrote:You're ignoring what I'm actually saying though.
In post 1564, Ame wrote:I made this post before you went into the meta on page 56:
In post 1361, Ame wrote: I gave Ico the benefit of the doubt regarding his surface pushes because he provided meta where he opened the game in similar ways to get things going, but (a) he continued to do it and (b) his posts showed that he wasn't actually just trying to get things going and was making a genuine argument.
Points A and B already answer why I believe this is different from the meta you provided afterward. The meta you linked on page 56 is of early game Ico, is it not? And his pushes were also a way of scumhunting? What I believe to be indicative is when he isn't pushing surface content for the sake of scumhunting, but when he is pushing it for the sake of actually lynching the person. He made it clear that his push on Isis at the beginning of the day was genuine. And he tried to lynch me earlier for the hypocrisy joke.
What Esper has been saying is that Ico has done the thing you're saying in a) *in* CoC. Ico scumread Esper heavily for metacasing him (his only reason was that her case was bad) and did so for the entire game up until she was forced to claim captain. Also, where did you get the impression Ico fakes scumreads/pushes to get things going as town? I haven't seen that at all.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #218) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1606, Isis wrote:yeah conspire's attitude towards your ico read is icky and kind of goalpost movey?

i think conspire is independently scummier than Pink mayhaps
Esper was telling me that she thinks Ame's Ico read might be in bad faith, that's why she's been questioning it so much and trying to show meta to see if Ame believed it.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #219) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1610, Ame wrote:
In post 1609, Conspire wrote:Also, where did you get the impression Ico fakes scumreads/pushes to get things going as town? I haven't seen that at all.
They told me this at the beginning of day 1 as a counter to my meta argument. What about point B?
I thought that was point b)

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #220) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1607, Ame wrote:
In post 1602, Conspire wrote:Things are getting exciting!!!!!!!!1

~Hex
Begone Cursed One! Have you not done enough to this town that you must hex it as well?

hex it...

hexit...hectic

omg I think I just figured out who you are
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hang on a minute... Ame...Miami

I just realised who you are too

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #221) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1616, Ame wrote:
In post 1611, Conspire wrote:
In post 1606, Isis wrote:yeah conspire's attitude towards your ico read is icky and kind of goalpost movey?

Esper was telling me that she thinks Ame's Ico read might be in bad faith, that's why she's been questioning it so much and trying to show meta to see if Ame believed it.

~Hex
How do you guys propose solving Iconeum? What are you looking at to determine its alignment?

@Isis, Isis.
It's not like I haven't questioned Ico if that's what you're suggesting. And you're ignoring context, it's natural for us to pursue more questioning on people we scumlean - specifically you and Pink recently.

How sure are you that Pink is town?

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #222) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1620, Ame wrote:
In post 1618, Conspire wrote:
In post 1616, Ame wrote:
In post 1611, Conspire wrote:

~Hex
How do you guys propose solving Iconeum? What are you looking at to determine its alignment?

@Isis, Isis.
It's not like I haven't questioned Ico if that's what you're suggesting. And you're ignoring context, it's natural for us to pursue more questioning on people we scumlean - specifically you and Pink recently.

How sure are you that Pink is town?

~Hex
Ummm that's not what I was getting at. I'm asking because your argument is that I am pushing Ico in bad faith because all of my arguments can be classified as town!Ico_does_that. So how do you propose to read it?
Not all your arguments are just "NAI, town!Ico does that", obviously I'm sure there's plenty of stuff this game that is AI for Ico and can be solved, but you used enough of the NAI reasons and given that you'd checked meta it raised alarm bells.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #223) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Conspire »

Lul, unlucky

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #224) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1624, Ame wrote:
In post 1623, Conspire wrote:Not all your arguments are just "NAI, town!Ico does that", obviously I'm sure there's plenty of stuff this game that is AI for Ico and can be solved, but you used enough of the NAI reasons and given that you'd checked meta it raised alarm bells.

~Hex
Ok, so I'm asking you now. How do we read it? Help me determine its alignment. Or do you wish to continue leaving me to do the grunt work while you critique it?
Sure, I'll find some posts of his I find are towny/scummy to comment on later when I'm at my desktop.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #225) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1485, Conspire wrote:
In post 1276, Ame wrote:Bugs she's probably just scum with how she's trying to convince the mods you were hammered.
I think this is the scummiest post you've made this game, Ame. Given how you highly you seem to regard Isis, you thought she was using some real shady tactics there to manipulate the mods and get a win?

~Hex
Before I leave you, could you address this?

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #226) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Conspire »

I was wondering if you had further reasoning for it rather than just dismissing it like that. I see your emoji training has come in use btw

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #227) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1639, Isis wrote:Hectic's theory is you oversimulated doubting my character in the process of simulating doubting my alignment, I think, but most of me thinks those would be separate anyway and you just expect less out of me than I thought
Yeah, this is what I was trying to say. I think I need to improve on articulating my thought process a lot of the time. Maybe that's why Isis sees me as making level 0 reads.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #228) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1640, Isis wrote:Hectic do you hard townread me even though I'm scum yet

Once, and I'll let you off. Twice, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Thrice, and I'll just about forgive you. Fource, and I'll assume you're misguided.....(continued for a bit)
But 17 times? Now, that's one too many, Isis.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #229) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1608, Isis wrote:1602 was not resonant to me at allllll
Do you not share my love for LyLo? It's the most exciting part of the game for me. I think it's most fun to be the decider but it doesn't look like that's happening today lul

~Hexit
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #230) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1153, Iconeum wrote:I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR ANYONE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT READS FOR LITERALLY DAYS

ISIS IS PROBS TOWN BUT SHE ONLY TALKS CATTISH AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT TOO BUT I DON'T THINK THE MESSAGE IS COMING ACROSS

CONSPIRE IS LURKING
YOU ARE LURKING AS SEEN HOW YOU ONLY STARTED TO POST WHEN I VOTED YOU
MR PINK ISNT LURKING HE'S JUST GONE

forgive me when I don't have the patience when I feel scum is trying to drag this along probably hoping for a miracle
In post 1156, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1151, Isis wrote:Ico is creeping me a lil
i'm creeping YOU out?

you've been talking about scum!ame all the time but haven't really tried to engage with her (or me) to confirm/alter your opinion there
and when I push this game forward with a vote all of a sudden you go full 'omg ico ur voting ame ur creeping me out'

my vote was there overnight, nothing happened

why do you think that is?
These two posts are examples of very not-NAI stuff that you can read from Ico, Ame.

The frustration with Isis for talking "cattish" and not discussing his reads with him feels very real. Calling out everyone else for lurking and prodding for reads/engagement (in surrounding posts) because he feels the gamestate is stalled is also something he's less likely to push forward as scum, where he'd be sitting comfortably in a postition to allow apathy and a mislynch to eventually go through.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #231) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Conspire »

Isis
Ico
Pink
Ame

is where I'm at.

Ame, you might have addressed this and apologies if so, but can you explain why you "intended" to go back on your shiki scumread overnight? Were you claiming to have been faking it the previous day in the hopes she wouldn't be killed?

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #232) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Conspire »

Don’t count me as agreeing with Hex please. I haven’t looked at the game enough and I might be changing my mind again

I’ll do that when I can

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #233) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Conspire »

v/la for a bit, I don't feel like playing mafia. To do list is: read Ame's posts again + read Ico

On reflection, I'm not sure enough that Ame is scum to vote.

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #234) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1668, Conspire wrote:On reflection, I'm not sure enough that Ame is scum to vote.
??

*I'm not confident in scum!ame enough to vote

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #235) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Conspire »

VOTE: Steve buscemi

fine
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #236) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Conspire »

i'm so sorry...
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #237) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Conspire »

@_@ Ico....

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #238) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Conspire »

oh mygod thank god that's over i hate lylo so much. also as scum i always feel so guilty

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #239) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Conspire »

@Ame; 1v1'ing you is so hard anfekogjraophkhop all i could think was not again after strawberry. massively well played, i hope i wasn't too offputting in lylo...

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #240) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1760, Iconeum wrote:THANK YOU CONSPIRE I LOVE YOU GUYS
ICO we are best team! <3

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #241) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1776, Enter wrote:
In post 1772, Iconeum wrote:btw no redactions from me
@Conspire? (You can answer in private, but I doubt it will be necessary. I'll delete the comment about Ame for you ;) )
:shifty:
Spoiler:
release it please!
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #242) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1782, Isis wrote:I did not enjoy LyLo
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #243) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Conspire »

Massive thanks to Enter for modding!! Everything on your end was great!

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #244) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Conspire »

this game feels so warm and fuzzy

I also <3 everyone here!

~karma

p-edit: for sure! I really did think we were going to be the lynch today, and because we hard defended Ico, we pretty much linked ourselves to it
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #245) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Conspire »

it's karma!

Spoiler:
all the posts signed by *sparkly cosmic* was me, and every Esper post was signed by Hex. Then from D3 onwards, we made up random signs, but it was pretty clear at that point
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #246) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Conspire »

*and every Esper post was Hex.

weird wording

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #247) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Conspire »

Not sure if that helped
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #248) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Conspire »

That was fun! Some of the best flavour I've seen in a game so huge props to Enter. Isis abusing the naming rule was hilarious but udnerstandable if you no longer want to include that one..

I usually don't enjoy lylos as scum (I do as town), so this was a nice change. Oh, and apologies about the deceiving pre-night 1 signs, Isis; that was a one game gimmick thing and won't be a reoccuring theme.

I enjoyed the exagerrated reads and confidence levels in the early game, Ame; was fun and good for generating content. shiki, sorry about that brutally murdering you thing... again, you need to stop looking so towny. Jake, your RP was great and I would love to see it again in the future.

~Hex

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”