Micro 942: Blood on the Clocktower - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Micro 942: Blood on the Clocktower - Game Over

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed May 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Phase: End

Deadline: -

Player List:
insomnia
Raya36

Auro
Drixx
Elbirn
skitter30
Nahdia
Elements
Ame
Blatant Scum

Almost50
Firebringer

Spoiler: Alive
Elbirn
Nahdia
Elements

Spoiler: Nomination Available
Nahdia

Spoiler: Can be Nominated
Elbirn

Spoiler: Dead
skitter30: ghost vote used
Drixx: ghost vote available
Auro: ghost vote available
insomnia: ghost vote available
Almost50: ghost vote available
Firebringer: ghost vote available

Rules

Stolen from various sources and modified.

General

This rule set is not necessarily all inclusive. I reserve the right to add or modify rules as required.
Site-wide rules apply.
Do not impersonate the mod. Do not quote any PMs received from the mod. Do not pretend to quote a PM from the mod. This also applies to any PTs or other forms of game related communication outside the game thread.
Do not delete or edit your posts.
Do not talk about other ongoing games.
Please do not use hidden or encrypted text.
Anything in the thread directed at me should be in bold, so I know that it is.
Any PTs will be released at the end of the game.
This game has a zero tolerance policy with regard to personal attacks. If I feel someone has crossed the line, I will forcibly replace them.
WOT1 is in effect; if you have issues with another player who has /in'ed or replaced in, please PM me with your reservations and I'll see what I can do about it. Please do not attempt to abuse this for strategic purposes.
Play to win.

Activity

I will prod players who have not posted for a period of 36 hours. If prodded, you must post within 24 hours to avoid replacement.
Requiring repeated prods, or excessive prodging, will result in replacement.
Days will have a 7 day deadline, this will be paused each time a nomination occurs. If there would be less than 24 hours available upon the unpausing of this deadline, I will give 24 hours instead.
Night will be 48 hours.
I must see evidence of activity from all players during the night phase, for example by opening the night start PM.
Dead players are exempt from the usual activity requirements. I'll prod a dead player by public request of another player after 72 hours of inactivity, excluding night phases.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:23 am, edited 72 times in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed May 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler: Role Sheet

In a 9 player game there will be 5 townsfolk, 2 outsiders, 1 minion, 1 demon.
Ie, in total 7:2 Town:Evil.

Spoiler: Example Role Results
washerwoman wrote:Xtoxm or the worst is the washerwoman
librarian wrote:Xtoxm or the worst is the butler
invesigator wrote:Xtoxm or the worst is the poisoner
chef wrote:zero/one/two
empath wrote:zero/one/two
fortune teller wrote:positive/negative
undertaker wrote:Xtoxm is the washerwoman
ravenkeeper wrote:Xtoxm is the washerwoman
The Slayer can post
Slay: Xtoxm
in the game thread. Players who are not the slayer can also post this and I will respond to it as though they are the Slayer.
I acknowledge this action. Xtoxm dies.
I acknowledge this action. Nothing happens.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed May 20, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Setup Specific Rules

Player Position

Some abilities in this game function based on who is next to who. For the purposes of this game, you are next to the player either side of you in the player list. The player list also loops round, so the player at the bottom of the list is next to the player at the top. Sign up order will not be used for this, I will perform a random shuffle on the player list prior to game start. This will then remain the same for the duration of the game.

Nominations and Day End

Rather than traditional voting, this game uses a nomination system.
Each player may only nominate one player per day.
Each player may only be nominated once per day.
Nominate by posting
Nominate: Xtoxm
. After a nomination, there will be 36 hours in which the nominated player can be voted to be executed (VOTE: / HURT: ) or spared (HEAL: ). If 50% of living players, rounded up, vote to execute, that player will be scheduled for exection at the end of the day.
Spare/Heal is the same as not voting and letting the timer run out. It's a way to represent intent not to execute.
If all players have cast their vote then the 36 hour period will end sooner.
Even if a player has reached the execution threshold, players may continue nominating to try and tie or exceed the number of votes.
Players may self nominate. This still uses your one nomination for the day.
At the end of the day, one of two things will happen: 1) The player with the unique highest number of execution votes will be executed, providing this number is equal to 50% of alive players or higher.
2) Nobody will be executed. This will occur if: There is a tie for highest number of execution votes, or nobody has reached the 50% of alive players execution threshold.
Day will end if all alive players have used their nomination.
Day will end if deadline is reached and no nomination has been made.
Deadline will be paused when a valid nomination is made.
If players are ready for day to end earlier, players still able to nominate may state
I am not nominating today
, to accelerate the conditions under which day can end.
There are certain roles abilities that can cause a day to end early, for example the Virgin's power.
The first nomination of a day will not be processed until 24 hours have passed. You can still make a nomination before this, and it will be valid, I just won't process it until 24 hours. This is to allow some time for private chats to be made, etc.

Private Chats

All players are entitled to have a neighborhood with another player, providing both parties agree. They must be public knowledge to the room, and requested in the game thread, and then agreed to by the other party. You cannot simply send a PM to another player.
Request a neighorhood by, for example, posting
Request hood with Xtoxm
. Xtoxm would then need to quote the request and say
Accept
, and I will create the neighborhood.
You can request a hood with any number of players, providing all players you wish to have a hood with accept the request.
If a request is accepted during a nomination period, the new PT will not be made until the nomination has concluded.
All neighborhoods will be locked at the end of a day. If you want to the make same neighborhood on a subsequent day, it must be requested and accepted again in the main thread.

Dead Players

Role and alignment is not revealed on death.
Role abilities stop working when a player dies.
In most cases, kills resolve first, so roles that can act will not work if they die in the same night, unless the role states otherwise.
All dead players are treestumps.
Dead players cannot nominate.
Dead players are still allowed to participate in
Private Chats
All dead players have a ghost vote that may be used
once
in the game to vote to execute at a nomination stage. Voting to spare will not use up your ghost vote.
Ghost votes do not affect the execution threshold, which is based on alive players.
Dead players can also unvote, their ghost vote will only be spent if they are voting to Execute when the nomination ends.
Dead players who have already spent their ghost vote in a previous nomination cannot place a vote and will not appear in the undecided voter list.

Role Stuff

The Demon in play will be the Imp.
The Demon and Minion will know who each other are, but do not share a PT.
The Demon is not informed which role the Minion has.
The Demon is informed of 3 town roles (townsfolk or outsider) that are not in play.
The Demon may choose to kill itself at night. If it does this, it will die, and the Minion will become the Demon in its place. The Demon cannot kill itself if the Minion is already dead.

Win conditions

Town wins if there is no
Demon
alive.
Evil wins if there are 2 players left alive and one of them is a
Demon
, or nothing can prevent this.
Yes, there are scenarios where it's possible for the game to end on Day 1.

Moderator Influence

This game, by design, has subtle moderator influence.
Here is an example of mod influence that is possible:
There is an Imp, Poisoner, and Recluse all next to each other in the player list. Town has a Chef that will learn how many pairs of Evil players are next to each other in the player list. The Recluse role, as written, can register as either Town or Evil. If the Recluse registers as Evil, the Chef will learn that there are two pairs of Evil next to each other, and would know the only possible situation is that the Recluse and both Evil players are all in a row. In this scenario I may have the Recluse register as good, to avoid town beginning the game with an overpowered piece of information.
Here is an example of mod influence that is not possible:
The demon's kill fails tonight for no reason because im a bastard mod lolol.
The role distribution is guaranteed to be random.

Bastard Elements

The Drunk is a town player who has a different role to that on their role card. Any player in the townsfolk category might actually be the drunk and not know about it. Their ability does not work.
The Fortune Teller has one player who is a 'red herring' to them. Neither the red herring nor the Fortune Teller know who it is.
The Spy is an evil player who can register as good to investigative roles, including appearing to be a specific townsfolk or outsider.
If the Saint is ever executed, the game ends in an evil win.
The Poisoner will cause abilities to malfunction. Poisoned investigative roles would still receive information, but it may be incorrect.
The Butler is expected to self-police. If you make an illegal vote, i'll PM you and ask you to unvote. Mistakes happen, it's okay. I expect you not to intentionally flout the spirit of the role. The Butler can use Heal/Spare without restriction, as it's equivalent to not voting.

Further Information

Full rules of Blood on the clocktower: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jb3SIs ... jwr9o/view
Trouble Brewing almanac: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKEjm_ ... J5DrJ/view
There are no Travelers or Fabled in this game.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun May 24, 2020 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed May 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

The game is night start, please confirm your role and alignment, and send me your first night action if you have one.
The Imp does not kill on the first night.

All roles sent except Hoctac, who needs replacing. Day will start 24 hours after a replacement is found.

I've been asked if it's possible for two players to have the same role.
Answer: No, every player has a unique role.

skitter30 takes the vacant slot. As no one was sent a role pm prior, i'm considering her as a player from the start in the player list.
(expired on 2020-05-22 10:29:11)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Your beloved storyteller, Xtoxm, is brutally murdered. There is a Demon in town.

Day begins!
As a reminder, I won't start the first nomination for the first 24 hours of day. A nomination made in this time will still be valid.
Day will end in [timer removed] if no nomination has been made.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat May 23, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri May 22, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm going to say the dame thing i'd say if I were modding IRL: Trying to control other players use of private chats is not cool. Please don't do that. Everyone is entitled to private chats.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro has been nominated by Elbirn.
The threshold for execution is 5 votes.
The nomination period will end in 36 hours, or sooner if all players have indicated voting intention.
Any PT requests accepted during the nomination will be made after the nomination has concluded.

(expired on 2020-05-25 01:04:43)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro Nomination 1.1
[2] Execute
: Elbirn, Blatant Scum

[7] Undecided
: Raya36, Auro, Drixx, skitter30, Nahdia, Almost50, Firebringer

With 9 alive, the threshold for execution is 5.

The nomination deadline is in
: (expired on 2020-05-25 01:04:43)
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat May 23, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #264 (isolation #8) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 261, Almost50 wrote:@MOD: Let's say player X asks for a hood with A, B & C, and they all accept. Do all 4 now share one PT, or do they have 3 separate PTs?
All 4 now share a PT.
If player X wants duo hoods with each of them, he has to request individual hoods seperately.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro Nomination 1.2
[2] Execute

[1] Spare
: Nahdia

[6] Undecided
: Raya36, Auro, Drixx, skitter30, Almost50, Firebringer

Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat May 23, 2020 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #327 (isolation #10) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro Nomination 1.3
[2] Execute

[2] Spare
: Nahdia, Firebringer

[5] Undecided
: Raya36, Auro, Drixx, skitter30, Almost50

Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat May 23, 2020 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #567 (isolation #11) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro Nomination 1.4
[2] Execute

[4] Spare
: Nahdia, Firebringer, Almost50, Auro

[3] Undecided
: Raya36, Drixx, skitter30

Yes, I will accept unvotes, unless all players have declared a vote when the unvote is made. The nomination phase ends when the last undecided player shows an intention.
Some follow on points:
Dead players can also unvote, their ghost vote will only be spent if they are voting to Execute when the nomination ends.
Dead players who have already spent their ghost vote in a previous nomination cannot place a vote and will not appear in the undecided voter list.
In post 405, skitter30 wrote:xtoxm what does malfunction mean in the context of this game?
Malfunctioning roles that get a result from me would still receive a result of a valid format, the information may be incorrect.
Other roles that malfunction simply would not work, ie, their power would not come into play.

Spoiler:
In post 307, Auro wrote:
Request PT with Almost50 and Firebringer

Might as well. :)
In post 308, Firebringer wrote:
i accept pt request with auro
In post 340, Almost50 wrote:
In post 307, Auro wrote:
Request PT with Almost50 and Firebringer

Might as well. :)
Accept

Auro, Firebringer, Almost50 PT will be made when the nomination ends.

Please do continue to ask me questions, in bold, if there's anything you're unsure of.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #570 (isolation #12) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 569, Auro wrote:@mod, just confirming, this is the role composition without Baron in play, right?
If there is a Baron in play, that means exactly +2 Outsiders, and therefore the composition is 3:4:2 Townsfolk:Outsider:Evil, correct?
That sounds correct, yes.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #584 (isolation #13) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 583, Auro wrote:
Slay: Drixx

Raya36 is being replaced
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #588 (isolation #14) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

insomnia replaces Raya36
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #621 (isolation #15) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I want to clarify what sounds like a rule misunderstanding here.
After the nomination period, day continues, regardless if the threshold for execution is met or not.
The deadline is paused at just under 6 days, and would continue from there. It will not restart from 7 days.

Spoiler:
In post 618, Auro wrote:
Request PT with Insomnia and Nahdia

Nahdia be warned: expect a lot more spam and a lot more fun math in the PTs! :P :P
In post 619, Nahdia wrote:ho boy.

accept the above
In post 620, insomnia wrote:
Accept

PT with Auro, Nahdia, insomnia will be made when the nomination ends.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #625 (isolation #16) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro Nomination 1.5
[3] Execute
: Elbirn, Blatant Scum, Drixx

[5] Spare
: Nahdia, Firebringer, Almost50, Auro, insomnia

[1] Undecided
: skitter30

Auro, Firebringer, Almost50 PT will be made when the nomination ends.
Auro, Nahdia, insomnia PT will be made when the nomination ends.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun May 24, 2020 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #656 (isolation #17) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 651, Almost50 wrote:
Slay: Drixx
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #686 (isolation #18) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro Nomination 1.6
[3] Execute
: Elbirn, Blatant Scum, Drixx

[6] Spare
: Nahdia, Firebringer, Almost50, Auro, insomnia, skitter30

All players have cast a vote, so the nomination is over. 3 votes is not enough. Auro has been spared, and cannot be nominated again today.
Day resumes, new nominations can be made.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-05-30 15:45:51)

Auro, Firebringer, Almost50 PT
Auro, Nahdia, insomnia PT
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #877 (isolation #19) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Prodding Blatant Scum
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #887 (isolation #20) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler:
In post 825, skitter30 wrote:
request pt with a50 and fire
In post 874, Almost50 wrote:
In post 825, skitter30 wrote:
request pt with a50 and fire
Accept
In post 886, Firebringer wrote:
i accept any pt requests given to me

skitter30, Almost50, Firebringer PT
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #934 (isolation #21) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 933, skitter30 wrote:
xtoxm
can we just add auro to the me/a50/fire pt if everyone agrees ?

(i just don't want to have a load of pts that i'm not going to use lol)
Yeah, i'll allow that, if all those players accept.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #936 (isolation #22) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

On further thoughts - I'm going to deny that request, on the grounds that the new player would be able to see past discussion from when they weren't present. You'll need to make a new PT, sorry.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1058 (isolation #23) » Wed May 27, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Almost50 has been nominated by insomnia.
The threshold for execution is 5 votes.
The nomination period will end in 36 hours, or sooner if all players have indicated voting intention.

(expired on 2020-05-29 04:30:11)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1125 (isolation #24) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Almost50 Nomination 1.1
[1] Execute
: Drixx

[2] Spare
: insomnia, Nahdia

[6] Undecided
: Auro, Elbirn, skitter30, Blatant Scum, Almost50, Firebringer

: (expired on 2020-05-29 04:30:11)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1145 (isolation #25) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1139, Drixx wrote:
Nominate: BlatantScum

That should queue it up right?
Queuing of hoods is already allowed during nomination phase, so it seems consistent to allow queuing of nomination too.
I can't think of a good reason not to allow it, so i'll accept.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1168 (isolation #26) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Prodding Firebringer and Blatant Scum
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1176 (isolation #27) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Almost50 Nomination 1.2
[1] Execute

[5] Spare
: insomnia, Nahdia, Almost50, skitter30, Auro

[3] Undecided
: Elbirn, Blatant Scum, Firebringer

Drixx has nominated Blatant Scum, this will be processed at the end of the current nomination.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Thu May 28, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1188 (isolation #28) » Thu May 28, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Almost50 Nomination 1.3
[1] Execute

[7] Spare
: insomnia, Nahdia, Almost50, skitter30, Auro, Firebringer, Elbirn

[1] Undecided
: Blatant Scum

1 vote is not enough, Almost50 has been spared.
Blatant Scum has been nominated by Drixx.
Nomination deadline: (expired on 2020-05-30 18:12:46)

Replacing Blatant Scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1198 (isolation #29) » Fri May 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ame replaces Blatant Scum. Please share your cookies with her.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1201 (isolation #30) » Fri May 29, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

AME NOMINATION 1.1
[3] Execute
: Firebringer, Almost50, Nahdia

[1] Spare
: Elbirn

[6] Undecided
: Ame, insomnia, Drixx, skitter30, Auro

: (expired on 2020-05-30 18:12:46)

Prodding insomnia.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1274 (isolation #31) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler: Flavour
In the more advanced role sets, there are 4 possible Demons, and town doesn't know which one is in play.
My favourite Demon is the
Fang Gu
: Each night*, choose a player: they die. The 1st Outsider chosen becomes an evil Fang Gu and you die instead. [+1 Outsider]
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat May 30, 2020 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1275 (isolation #32) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

AME NOMINATION 1.2
[1] Execute
: Firebringer

[5] Spare
: Elbirn, Auro, Nahdia, insomnia, Almost50

[3] Undecided
: Ame, Drixx, skitter30

In post 1204, Ame wrote:Request extension due to replace in
I'm not going to grant this. Deadline is currently paused with over 2 days remaining, and nominations can extend the overall time.

Spoiler:
In post 1219, Auro wrote:Request PT with Firebringer
In post 1246, insomnia wrote:
Request PT with Firebringer
In post 1247, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1249, Drixx wrote:
request PT with Firebringer
In post 1250, Firebringer wrote:
accept all pt requests

PTs to be made at end of current nomination:
Firebringer, Auro
Firebringer, insomia
Firebringer, Elbirn
Firebringer, Drixx
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1281 (isolation #33) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

AME NOMINATION 1.3
[1] Execute
: Firebringer

[5] Spare
: Elbirn, Auro, Nahdia, insomnia, Almost50

[3] Undecided
: Ame, Drixx, skitter30

1 vote is not enough, Ame has been spared.

Firebringer, Auro
Firebringer, insomia
Firebringer, Elbirn
Firebringer, Drixx

Day resumes.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-02 12:52:10)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1376 (isolation #34) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler:
In post 1276, Ame wrote:
Request pt with fb

I think Auro is likely town. And Eldrind.
In post 1251, Nahdia wrote:I requested a PT with firebringer before it was cool. but i think i retracted it cause ppl were salty

request pt with firebringer

and uh, maybe im blind, but i didnt see ame roleclaim besides being Not Outsider?
In post 1288, skitter30 wrote:Ok in an ideal universe i would want to lynch insomnia, but we probably are not living in that universe

reqeust pt with fire
In post 1297, Firebringer wrote:
accept all Pt requests

Ame, Firebringer
Nahdia, Firebringer
skitter30, Firebringer
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun May 31, 2020 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1441 (isolation #35) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1439, Ame wrote:
@mod except for the cases with the drunk, does the spy
always
register as inno?
In post 1440, Ame wrote:
Or I guess with poison too. Like is that its default?
The Spy may register as either Town or Evil. Both are correct and possible.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1448 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1442, Ame wrote:
@mod Like is it probability-based? What determines how the register?
I may choose, I may choose to randomise. See the full rulebook for further info on Storyteller choices.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1464 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1457, skitter30 wrote:
xtoxm

this might not be an answer you can share but did you rand the available roles or did you just pick the 9 that seemed cool (within the stipulation that one of them has to be a demon, etc)
Setup generation may be random but is not guaranteed to be.
I guarantee the setup was finalised, including aspects of roles that do not change, before players were randed to roles.
I guarantee that the distribution of roles to players was random.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1576 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1524, Nahdia wrote:
mod: as a recluse, would you consistently show up as town or scum one night for all results? or could different roles read you as town or scum in the same phase?
It's possible for the Recluse or Spy to register differently to different roles in the same night.
In post 1525, skitter30 wrote:
xtoxm

can you clarify what exactly the spy knows. i.e. what's the grimoire?
The Spy will see all players roles and actions each night.
In post 1539, skitter30 wrote:
xtoxm

if someone is drunk could they think their role overlaps with an existing role

like, say, someone is drunk and there's a chef in the game. could the drunk be told they're the chef?
In post 1567, Auro wrote:
@Mod: Can Drunk receive the same role as a Townsfolk?
No, it's not possible for the Drunk to think they are a role shown to another player, including the 3 not-in-play roles shown to the Demon.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-02 12:52:10)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1633 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1620, Nahdia wrote:
@Mod, would a spy see the washerwoman's result? Or just that there is a washerwoman?
"In the Grimoire, you will not only see who everyone is, but the Storyteller reminder tokens. These will allow you to identify who is a Drunk, who your Poisoner targeted, who the Fortune Teller red herring is, who the Demon killed, and who the Washerwoman/Librarian is getting their read on."
https://bloodontheclocktower.com/wiki/Spy
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1677 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1663, insomnia wrote:
@Mod can you disclose what the percentage is for the recluse to appear as evil is?
No. I may choose whether the Recluse appears to be good or evil; I may choose to randomise whether the Recluse appears to be good or evil.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1695 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

skitter30 has been nominated by Nahdia.
Nomination deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-03 20:35:08)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1745 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Prodding Elbirn
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1750 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

SKITTER30 NOMINATION 1.1
[2] Execute
: Drixx, insomnia

[1] Spare

[7] Undecided
: Auro, Nahdia, Almost50, Firebringer, Ame, Elbirn

In post 1734, Auro wrote:
In post 1731, skitter30 wrote:i've been saying that was a possibility for a while ... (and that it would be auro)
VOTE: Auro
I'm not accepting this as a vote.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1776 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

SKITTER30 NOMINATION 1.2
[3] Execute
: Drixx, insomnia, Auro

[1] Spare

[5] Undecided
: Nahdia, Almost50, Firebringer, Ame, Elbirn

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1800 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

SKITTER30 NOMINATION 1.3
[4] Execute
: Drixx, insomnia, Auro, Ame

[1] Spare

[4] Undecided
: Nahdia, Almost50, Firebringer, Elbirn

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1833 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

SKITTER30 NOMINATION 1.4
[5] Execute
: Drixx, insomnia, Auro, Ame, Firebringer

[2] Spare
: skitter30, Elbirn

[2] Undecided
: Nahdia, Almost50

5 votes is enough. skitter30 is scheduled for execution at the end of the day.
As there is less than 24 hours on the day timer, it refreshes to 24h per the rules.
Day will end when this timer expires, or when there are no players who can nominate.
You can use the command
I am not nominating today
to be taken off the available nomination list. This is non-reversible.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-04 21:25:37)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1846 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1845, skitter30 wrote:
i am not nomming anybody
skitter30's nomination is removed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1937 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Day has ended. skitter30 has been executed. We go into night.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-06 23:47:07)

Spoiler:
In post 1934, skitter30 wrote:fair enought but ... i'm getting lynched so like

i unaccept

request pt with fire and nahdia
In post 1935, Nahdia wrote:fine, we'll make room for jesus.

accept
In post 1936, Firebringer wrote:
accept

no u smell nahdia

Sorry I wasn't around for these, mod was sleeping. As day has ended these would be immediately locked. Perhaps I should have written the rules to not allow PT requests near day end.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1938 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It is morning, and Drixx has died.
Day 2 begins. As usual, the first nomination won't be processed for 24 hours.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-14 05:09:22)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2233 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Nahdia has been nominated by Ame.
With 7 alive, the threshold for execution is 4 votes.
Nomination deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-09 17:21:15)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2256 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2250, Drixx wrote:@Mod - why is my PT with firebringer still locked?
In post 2, Xtoxm wrote:All neighborhoods will be locked at the end of a day. If you want to the make same neighborhood on a subsequent day, it must be requested and accepted again in the main thread.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2273 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

NAHDIA NOMINATION 2.1
[1] Execute
: Ame

[3] Spare
: Nahdia, Firebringer, Almost50

[5] Undecided
: Auro, Elbirn, Drixx, insomnia, skitter30

With 7 alive, the threshold for execution is 4.

Spoiler:
In post 2241, skitter30 wrote:yeah let's take this to a pt then

request pt with fire and auro

although being dead, i'm not sure i can be in one

i think i'm just going to go through all 36 (?) possible scumteams and see what we'd need for the scumteams to make sense, and see which ones we can rule out
In post 2246, Auro wrote:
accept PT

I feel like Nahdia's scum. Ame's nomination was really premature and... wait a minute... Ame's lack of presence this game is actually a bit :?: hmm.
In post 2267, Firebringer wrote:
accept all pts

Auro, skitter30, Firebringer - Premade the PT, it will be unlocked at the end of the nomination phase.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2276 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2275, skitter30 wrote:@xtoxm the pt is locked btw
It's meant to be. You can't start a private chat during a nomination.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2298 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

NAHDIA NOMINATION 2.2
[3] Execute
: Ame, insomnia, Auro

[4] Spare
: Nahdia, Firebringer, Almost50, skitter30

[2] Undecided
: Elbirn, Drixx

3 votes is not enough, Nahdia has been spared.

Spoiler:
In post 2241, skitter30 wrote:yeah let's take this to a pt then

request pt with fire and auro

although being dead, i'm not sure i can be in one

i think i'm just going to go through all 36 (?) possible scumteams and see what we'd need for the scumteams to make sense, and see which ones we can rule out
In post 2246, Auro wrote:
accept PT

I feel like Nahdia's scum. Ame's nomination was really premature and... wait a minute... Ame's lack of presence this game is actually a bit :?: hmm.
accept all pts
In post 2067, Elbirn wrote:
Request PT with Firebringer and Drixx

I wanna try to solve with you two pls
accept all pts
In post 2279, Drixx wrote:
Accept all PT requests.

Auro, skitter30, Firebringer
Elbirn, Firebringer, Drixx
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2354 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Almost50 has been nominated by Almost50.

ALMOST50 NOMINATION 2.1
[3] Execute
: Almost50, Elbirn, insomnia

[6] Undecided
: Auro, Drixx, skitter30, Ame, Nahdia, Firebringer

: (expired on 2020-06-11 17:22:09)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2361 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ALMOST50 NOMINATION 2.2
[4] Execute
: Almost50, Elbirn, insomnia, Nahdia

[5] Undecided
: Auro, Drixx, skitter30, Ame, Firebringer

Prodding Firebringer.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2403 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ALMOST50 NOMINATION 2.3
[4] Execute
: Almost50, Elbirn, insomnia, Nahdia

[2] Spare
: skitter30, Auro

[3] Undecided
: Drixx, Ame, Firebringer

4 votes is enough, Almost50 is scheduled for execution at the end of the day.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-17 05:21:40)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2443 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2407, Almost50 wrote:Actually, why not lynch Ame? She could be Demon, or she could be Minion to Auro/Elbirn, or she could be Minion-turned-into-Demon with Drixx original Demon.

Nominate Ame

HURT: Ame
You have already used your nomination today, so this is not a valid nomination. No nomination has been made.
In post 2424, Nahdia wrote:did i not already do this?

In post 2426, Firebringer wrote:
accept pts

u didn't accept the plank judgement for if ur scum.
Your existing PT has been unlocked.

Prodding Elbirn.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2445 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Auro has been nominated by Auro.
As Almost50 is currently scheduled for execution with 4 votes, the threshold for execution is now 5.
4 votes will result in a tie, meaning no one will be scheduled for execution.
3 votes or less will mean Almost50 remains scheduled for execution.

Nomination deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-13 20:04:14)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2452 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

AURO NOMINATION 2.1
[2] Execute
: Nahdia, Auro

[7] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30, Ame, Firebringer, Almost50, Elbirn, insomnia

The threshold for execution is 5, the threshold to tie is 4.

Last edited by Xtoxm on Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2510 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2496, skitter30 wrote:
xtoxm can i copy a post from a hood into here, just like copy-pasting?
No.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2548 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

AURO NOMINATION 2.2
[4] Execute
: Nahdia, Auro, insomnia, Elbirn

[1] Spare
: Almost50

[4] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30, Ame, Firebringer

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2556 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

AURO NOMINATION 2.3
[6] Execute
: Nahdia, Auro, insomnia, Elbirn, Firebringer, Ame

[1] Spare

[2] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30

6 votes is enough, Auro is scheduled for execution, and Almost50 is no longer scheduled for execution.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-18 15:22:42)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2558 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2557, Nahdia wrote:
I will not nominate
Nahdia's nomination is removed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2597 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler:
In post 2588, Auro wrote:Actually no.
Request PT with Skits, Fire, A50
:D
In post 2592, Almost50 wrote:
I accept this (and any outstanding PT requests if any)

In post 2590, insomnia wrote:I mean, for anyone that wasn’t sure, what A50 has been doing this whole day phase is to vote and heal based on who fits / doesn’t fit with him as a team mate lmfao
Yes. That's why I voted to spare both Nahdia and myself because they don't fit, but I nominated and voted because I do fit with myself as a scum partner. :lol:
In post 2595, skitter30 wrote:
accept
In post 2596, Firebringer wrote:
accept all pts

i don't know if i got it in one time tho

Tags fixed~

Auro, Almost50, Firebringer, skitter30
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2599 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Prodding Almost50, insomnia, Nahdia, Elbirn, Ame.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2603 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Phase: Day

Deadline: (expired on 2020-06-18 15:22:42)

Timer is always in the opening post.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2608 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Elbirn, insomnia, Firebringer are still able to nominate.
If players are ready for the day to end you can use the command
I am not nominating
Day will end when there are no players who are able to nominate.
Otherwise, day will end when the deadline expires.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2614 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2613, insomnia wrote:
I am not nominating
insomnia's nomination is removed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2627 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Replacing Ame
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2629 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Elements replaces Ame
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2644 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2638, skitter30 wrote:
can we get a 24 hour extension given last-minute replacement
?
No.

Day has ended. Auro has been executed. We go into night.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-20 15:23:59)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2645 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It is morning, and insomnia has died.
Day 3 begins. As usual, the first nomination won't be processed for 24 hours.
Deadline
: [Removed]
Last edited by Xtoxm on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2807 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Elements has been nominated by Almost50.
With 5 alive, the threshold for execution is 3 votes.
Nomination deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-23 03:35:54)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2963 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ELEMENTS NOMINATION 3.1
[2] Spare
: Elbirn, Nahdia

[7] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30, Elements, Firebringer, Almost50, insomnia, Auro

The threshold for execution is 3.

Last edited by Xtoxm on Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2967 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ELEMENTS NOMINATION 3.2
[2] Spare
: Elbirn, Nahdia

[7] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30, Elements, Firebringer, Almost50, insomnia, Auro

Elements is spared.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-29 05:37:49)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2973 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Rule amendment
: Dead players are exempt from the usual activity requirements. I'll prod a dead player by public request of another player after 72 hours of inactivity, excluding night phases.

Almost50 has been nominated by Nahdia.
Nomination deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-25 02:27:04)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2977 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2975, skitter30 wrote:
prod drixx
It hasn't been 72 hours since day start yet.
Prodding Firebringer.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3025 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ALMOST50 NOMINATION 3.1
[3] Execute
: Nahdia, Elbirn, Elements

[6] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30, Firebringer, Almost50, insomnia, Auro

Last edited by Xtoxm on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3033 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3031, Almost50 wrote:
@Mod: What if -hypothetically speaking- 4 players vote HEAL before the deadline, while the 3 currently voting Hurt stay the same. Would I still be executed with a 3-4 vote?
The threshold for execution is 3, so if you have 3 votes you will be scheduled for execution.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3101 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ALMOST50 NOMINATION 3.2
[4] Execute
: Nahdia, Elbirn, Elements, Firebringer

[1] Spare

[4] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30, insomnia, Auro

Last edited by Xtoxm on Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3151 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ALMOST50 NOMINATION 3.3
[4] Execute

[1] Spare

[4] Undecided

In post 2975, skitter30 wrote:
prod drixx
Prodding Drixx.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3169 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ALMOST50 NOMINATION 3.3
[4] Execute

[1] Spare

[4] Undecided

In post 3166, Auro wrote:HEAL: A50
Last ditch attempt to save buddy etc
I believe this was after deadline.

4 votes is enough, Almost50 is scheduled for execution.
Day resumes.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-30 14:55:53)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3173 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3170, Elbirn wrote:I am not nominating
In post 3172, Firebringer wrote:I am not nominating
If these are intended as mod commands i'm going to need them bolded, I don't want to try and make a judgement between what is a command and what isn't.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3176 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3174, Firebringer wrote:
i am not nominating
Firebringer's nomination is removed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3178 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3177, Elements wrote:
I am not nominating
Element's nomination is removed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3197 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3189, Elbirn wrote:Oh shit u rite

I, Elbirn, being of unsound mind, do henceforth decree that I shalt not be nominating on this blessed day
Elbirn's nomination is removed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3198 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

There is no one able to nominate, so day ends. Almost50 is executed. We go into night.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-27 20:20:24)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3199 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It is morning, and Firebringer has died.
Deadline
: (expired on 2020-07-04 21:39:20)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3228 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3227, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3216, Auro wrote:
Request PT with A50
Accept
Auro, Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3250 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3240, Nahdia wrote:
Auro wrote:
Request PT with Nahdia
Huh.

Accept
Auro, Nahdia
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3360 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Elements has been nominated by Elbirn.

ELEMENTS NOMINATION 4.1
[1] Execute

[1] Spare
: Auro

[7] Undecided
: Drixx, skitter30, Firebringer, Almost50, insomnia, Nahdia, Elements

The threshold for execution is 2.

: (expired on 2020-07-02 15:27:41)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3480 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ELEMENTS NOMINATION 4.2
[4] Execute
: Nahdia, skitter30, Auro, Elbirn

[1] Spare
: Elements

[4] Undecided
: Drixx, Firebringer, Almost50, insomnia

In post 3371, Nahdia wrote:
@mod Given the nature of where we are in the game, can you please prod the dead?

Would be really ridiculous if we entered autoloss bc people lost energy for this. Vote one way or the other. Abstaining is anti-town, here.
In post 3423, Nahdia wrote:
prod firebringer
Only Firebringer is due a prod, prodding Firebringer. The majority of players have posted during the nomination period.
In post 3375, Elements wrote:
nominate: Nahdia

guess we'll find out
This will be processed after the current nomination ends.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3509 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ELEMENTS NOMINATION 4.3
[3] Execute
: Nahdia, skitter30, Elbirn

[1] Spare
: Auro

[5] Undecided
: Drixx, Firebringer, Almost50, insomnia, Elements

3 votes is enough, Elements is scheduled for execution. skitter30's ghost vote has been used.
Nahdia has been nominated by Elements.
Nomination deadline
: (expired on 2020-07-04 03:29:31)
Last edited by Xtoxm on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3511 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3510, Nahdia wrote:auro had switched back to heal
Fixed, thanks.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3626 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

NAHDIA NOMINATION 4.1
[1] Execute
: Elements

[1] Spare

[7] Undecided
: Drixx, Firebringer, Almost50, insomnia, Nahdia, skitter30, Auro

: (expired on 2020-07-04 03:29:31)

Nahdia has been spared.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-07-08 05:19:18)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3641 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3631, Nahdia wrote:
I am not nominating today.
Nahdia's nomination is removed.
Elements is executed.

A win condition has been achieved...

Spoiler:
Elements is the
Imp
. Town wins!

Spoiler:
insomnia -
Monk

Auro -
Drunk

Drixx -
Undertaker

Elbirn -
Washerwoman

skitter30 -
Chef

Nahdia -
Fortune Teller

Elements -
Imp

Almost50 -
Poisoner

Firebringer -
Recluse

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3667 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

the lack of certainty is what i love about this game
we usually play with the sentinel rule in play: there may be +1 or -1 outsider. so fb wouldnt have been ic
cops are so boring. theres no counterplay to being straight guiltied

i know the nomination format isnt ideal for forum, i tried to make it work as best i could without making the game cripplingly slow waiting for all players to declare. it still felt painfully slow at times.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3669 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

mm, i thrive in the mechanically dense.
you were one of the players that engaged the most with the mech side and you were fun to watch.
most of my irl mafia friends like this game but theres some who dont like it cus its too mech heavy, and that happened with the playerlist here as well.
maybe we could do discord BOTC sometime, it runs much smoother in a one-session setting, i think you'd like it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3671 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

All PTs should be open now, links in first post.
And here is my mod PT/monologue. You can see some of my anxieties with the setup here. I definitely could have used someone who knew the game to discuss things with, making this game work for forum was pretty hard.
Overall I think it went decently enough, game went to lylo with both sides still having a chance.
A50 wants me to run another one but my overall sense is that most of you are not looking for another run, so I think it would struggle to fill. Do let me know if you're interested in more BOTC.
Thanks for playing everyone, I hope you enjoyed it!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3681 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3676, Drixx wrote:Xtoxm and Skitter ... would you two consider doing me a favor? I'm designing a series of themed games based upon Worm. I'm thinking 3 games to do it justice. I could use some design and flavor help and generally just more eyes on it.
sure thing
(not familiar with the theme btw)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”