Micro 957 | Trust Fall | Fall Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 9, Chef wrote:Do we have to do trust falls? Porkens has a backflip in mind.

~Hectic
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 14, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 8, Tipsy wrote:and even if they dont accept my trust, if i try to fall onto some1 and they do not trust me back, they are CONIRMED TOWN to me. which means, if i end up leavin with some1 else, if u see im town then that person becomes 100% conftown.

actualy this is an impotant question:
@mod can one mafia say "i trust [other mafia]" asl ong as the other mafia doesnt accept it? or can they not even go that far?"
I am going to be honest I'd trust fall you for this exact post, The only thing stopping me is I want to play this game for more than 2 posts.
But you need to be really confident on it, because wrongly trust falling a player only twice would make us lose, so it’s worse than mislynching, so I’m not going to be accepting any trust fall requests from anyone until I’m super confident on it.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 26, The Golden Worst wrote:
In post 8, Tipsy wrote:@mod can one mafia say "i trust [other mafia]" asl ong as the other mafia doesnt accept it? or can they not even go that far?

Mafia may state that they trust their partner in thread. The other partner can accept and replicate it back. However, since they cannot perform the trust fall, it would "fail" and not actually occur (thus not removing the two mafia members or restarting the deadline timer).
God, I can’t read this, it isn’t showing up on my iPad.
@mod can you please fix this?
Thanks.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 65, Clover Ebi wrote:I think it's best if we just drag the game out as much as we can. But that's stating the obvious. The more minds we can use and depend on for reads after flipping the better
Yeah, no reason to rush this. I legit wonder if Hectic signed up for the meme potential. :lol:
In post 66, The Golden Worst wrote:
For some more clarity:

A player must type exactly "I trust X" Bolded in order to start the trust fall process. The "I trust" part is non-negotiable, and any post not following that aspect will be voided in our eyes. X's name is heavily preferred to be in full as well, but name shortening is fine as long as it is abundantly clear whom you are referring to.

Examples of name shorting:
Spoiler:
Vaild: Golden Worst -> Clear that you mean THE Golden Worst
Invaild: Bolden Korst -> Unclear over if you are referring to us or some kind of German Sasuage.
Invaild: TGW -> Abbreviated; Names can only be shortened and not abbreviated or nicknamed.

Additionally, all trust fall offers are only valid until a trust fall occurs. After a trust fall, any other offers are scrubbed, and players must properly repost their offer to trust fall with other players if they wish to.

Thank you.
I’m might cry. Will I have have to quote everyone of these posts in order to read them? :(
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 80, Hayasaka wrote:I really am enjoying everyone come into the thread and state how I shouldn't town read Tipsy. You guys are so lame, leave me and my page 1 hard town read alone.
I don’t see a problem with that, so long as you take some time before you’d actually exit. Exiting too prematurely is the issue everyone ought to be concerned with. However, I think it’s too soon to be hard tr anyone yet.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 87, Something_Smart wrote:I'm not at all concerned about exiting prematurely. I'm concerned about exiting with scum.
Exiting prematurely increases the odds of that happening, so I think they kind of go together.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 91, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 88, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 87, Something_Smart wrote:I'm not at all concerned about exiting prematurely. I'm concerned about exiting with scum.
Exiting prematurely increases the odds of that happening, so I think they kind of go together.
Do you have any reads? Does that make you wary of smart, is my opposite reaction townie? Or the opposite?

I see lots of comments from you but not a lot of thoughts.
No not yet but I will soon. I usually take awhile to have useful thoughts. My probably only useful thought rn is that Hectic is trying very hard to make sure no one tries to exit with him, so unless he’s doing a reverse psychology thing, it could possibly be town indicative?

Wrt to you and SS, I really don’t have a read on either of you so far.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 93, Chef wrote:
In post 6, Tipsy wrote:HELLO i had wodrs to say !
In post 7, Tipsy wrote:the tmeptation to hipfire in this game will be.... very strong!

and mathematically speaking, since i know only 2/8 of u r scum, if i hipfire RIGHT NOW, i have a 75% chance of exiting the gmae with town. who is to say forming reads will help or hurt that?
In post 8, Tipsy wrote:and even if they dont accept my trust, if i try to fall onto some1 and they do not trust me back, they are CONIRMED TOWN to me. which means, if i end up leavin with some1 else, if u see im town then that person becomes 100% conftown.

@mod can one mafia say "i trust [other mafia]" asl ong as the other mafia doesnt accept it? or can they not even go that far?"
And this looks like a scum gambit to me.
Do you think scum would post this in the main thread though, unless you think that was intentional?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 94, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 91, Hayasaka wrote:I see lots of comments from you but not a lot of thoughts.
Hi, nice to meet you. This is my MO.
I’m not really thrilled that he’s making that kind of comment this early, the game’s barely started but I’m not necessarily reading anything into that.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I don’t have a read on Hyasaka yet but I rn, he’s the last person I’d agree to exit with.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 111, Something_Smart wrote:Who is that in reference to? Hayasaka, or me?
Hayasaka, he’s trying a bit too hard, don’t like it. It’s pinging me a bit.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 116, Hayasaka wrote:Being scum read like this is amusing to say the least, Damn started it off and is likely town.

Tipsy and Raven the followers on that likely contain 1 scum given the read was already accepted and basically lost all it's punch at that point.

Replace the word scum read with whatever word you think best describes the situation. To save myself the "it's not a scum read yet" posts.
I thought he was a hard tr, what happened to that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 14, Hayasaka wrote:

I am going to be honest I'd trust fall you for this exact post, The only thing stopping me is I want to play this game for more than 2 posts.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 123, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 121, Raven Branwen wrote:I thought he was a hard tr, what happened to that?
Who would have thought my page 2 read wasn't actually a hard read I planned on sticking to?
You called it a “hard townread”, didn’t you? And please tell me why you think I could be scum for being suspicious of what read to me as a disingenuously push on me.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 127, Hayasaka wrote:Push me faster or with more resolve, otherwise it feels like your taking the most acceptable pot shot.

If you had a town role pm and multiple people called you scum who would you rule out as being scum and who remains after that?
I am not applying complicated logic here and your upset because you know it isn't flawed.
You’re initially coming at me the way you did looked kind of opportunistic. The game has barely started and had I actually said anything even remotely scummy, I wouldn’t be suspicious but that’s not the reason you came at me. You came at me because eventhough the game’s just started I hadn’t given any reads yet. So, no that generally isn’t the way I would expect town to approach that.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 129, Hayasaka wrote:Anyone can fake an argument which is why I am reading into the intent behind your vote. What I think is lacking with tipsy and especially you is an intent to do anything with the the pressure your laying down
Vote?

I said I disliked the way you came at me for the reasons you gave. Why don’t you respond to that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 136, Hayasaka wrote:>thing happened
>people react to thing
>Other does same thing
>people will react in a similar manner

What step in this process do you not understand?
Are you ever planning on ever answering my question? Why did you think my not having what you dub “useful opinions” a reason to come at me like you did when the game just barely started? Did you find even a single one of my posts scummy?

It looks like you’re pushing me for the sake of pushing someone.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 140, Tipsy wrote:like if u had just said "hm i think tipsy might just be sheepin dann" then okaaaaaay fine. but instead u take it up to 11 and das scummy!!
I’m not even sheeping anybody. I seriously would like to know what his issue is with my not having had any reads on the gamrstate yet/or what he decided weren’t “useful opinions” a valid reason to come at me the way he did but oh yeah, that’s clearly sheeping. :roll:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 138, Raven Branwen wrote:
>people react to thing
>Other does same thing

Are you ever planning on ever answering my question? Why did you think my not having what you dub “useful opinions” a reason to come at me like you did when the game just barely started? Did you find even a single one of my posts scummy?

Are you going to respond to the bolded? I want to know what your issue was with that.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 145, Hayasaka wrote:I don't think reasonably scum wouldn't try and position themselves to keep me at the bottom.

It is straight up the most logical approach.
I’m trying to get you to answer my question. I’m trying to access your thought process behind it. Are you going to answer or just keep calling me scum?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 148, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 145, Hayasaka wrote:I don't think reasonably scum wouldn't try and position themselves to keep me at the bottom.

I’m trying to get you to answer my question. I’m trying to access your thought process behind it. Are you going to answer or just keep calling me scum?
In post 146, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 138, Raven Branwen wrote:
>people react to thing
>Other does same thing

Are you going to respond to the bolded? I want to know what your issue was with that.
Why do you continue to ignore this?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 151, Hayasaka wrote:"I don't scum read you I town read you the least" I could summarize a post you made this way which just feels like you howling.
Until you answer my question, I will stop responding to you. You clearly didn’t have a valid reason for your initial push or you wouldn’t continue to ignore my question.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 153, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 112, Raven Branwen wrote:I don’t have a read on Hyasaka yet but I rn, he’s the last person I’d agree to exit with.
This one here.
The pot shot I made prior honestly doesn't impact my read I have now. I said it because I felt like you were commenting a lot on how we should play not commenting on what we were doing and how it relates to our alignment
Oh I see, you would have preferred I called you lockscum when I’m still trying to form reads. Okay dude.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Hyasaka may actually be town.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 158, Hayasaka wrote:I am not even upset your calling me scum, I am upset you guys refuse to believe I could possibly think scum would push on me right now. Like I don't have an in-depth reason based on how your pushing me. I don't have that my logic is relatively simple I am aware of that. All tells I use have some kind of caviat and I explained why I think Dann falls outside my line of reasoning.

Its a perfectly reasonable stance, I have explained the stance. I genuinely don't know what you want out of me.
When did I ever say anything like that? Of course it’s possible. Anyway, I have a bit of a townlean on how you responded to my pushback.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 159, Hayasaka wrote:I didn't reply to you fast because I was tunneling on the argument that was frustrating me more. Sorry if that bothered you I am going to step away
It’s fine.
In post 160, Clover Ebi wrote:Hayasaka's 145 has a bit of cockiness to it that I don't know if they'd make as scum. Thoughts? The whole angle they're taking seems townie to me
Yeah, I think so too. What is your read on Tipsy?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 168, Not Known 15 wrote:Interesting to read this... I actually... have a townread...
I trust Chef
Kind of quick considering it’s only your second post but I agree, I think Chef is likely town.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 187, Dannflor wrote:
In post 157, Raven Branwen wrote:Hyasaka may actually be town.
What exactly changed your mind?
The way he reacted to my pushback, scum usually doesn’t react like that. So currently my most confident trs are Chef and Hyasaka and interesting that they’re both being trusted but not by each other.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 188, Dannflor wrote:You said 145 seemed too cocky to be scum, was there anything else that contributed?
Can you please link or quote that post?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 207, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 188, Dannflor wrote:You said 145 seemed too cocky to be scum, was there anything else that contributed?
Can you please link or quote that post?
In post 148, Raven Branwen wrote:

NM found it. @Dann where did I say 145 sounded “cocky”? I didn’t even comment on 145 at all, just kept pressing him to answer my original question.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 208, Chef wrote:I kinda like Hayasaka, Raven. I don't think Porkens does though.

~Hectic
Who doesn’t Porkens like, Hyasaka, me, both? and why not?

If we could do only half a trust fall, that would likely result on someone requiring possible back surgery. :lol:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 212, Chef wrote:The post was addressed to you lol. I like Hayasaka but I don't think Porkens does.

It's okay, we have two backs, so it's no biggie if one of them breaks.

~Hectic
One of them is a piggyback. You had to know I was going there, right? :lol:

Did Porkens say what he didn’t like about Haysaka?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 215, Chef wrote:
In post 25, Hayasaka wrote:I think it's sub optimal for me to leave this game until I figure out who the scum player is, since pairing up with town is only a very small step to winning this game. So I am not going to trust or accept anyone's trust for a bit.

Although I do town read Tipsy, see you all later.
For whatever reason this pinged me
I guess that answers my question. I read that as NIA. It reads like a townie thought process but it’s obviously also one scum could presumably fake so I dunno, it didn’t ping me.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 218, Tipsy wrote:wel it's a bit lamist but i can see it comin from town, i agree. their townread on me and then later saying it wasnt serious is more bothersome to me.

the fact that theyre saying there that they dont wanna leave the game too soon and now they put out a trust is also concerning!
First statement, I don’t really see why that’s particularly concerning? Second point I can see though. @Hyasaka, if you don’t want to leave the game early, why put out a trust fall?

@NK15, did you seriously expect Chef to take you up on your trust fall when that was literally your second post?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Spoiler:
In post 221, Clover Ebi wrote:
Something_Smart:
I already commented on Something Smart a bit, but looking at his iso in more detail it leaves me putting him at a strong null, with a slight lean onto scum because I’m just looking for reasons to townread him and I don’t see much solving or reasons to do that. is a goodish post, and I’d like to see more but I might not be around to see it.

Tipsy:
I think Tipsy's style of posting is very loose (hence Tipsy!) but I would be surprised with Tipsy being town if Haysaka was. And at the moment I think Haysaka is but more on that later. Independent of that though the only real interaction they have is with them.

Adorable:
I think Adorables reaction to the fake trust fall was really townie and the way they’re playing around/interacting with Chef in posts and is really good

Not Known 15:
I don’t have much to say on Not Known 15. Does he make that play as scum and just expect to get out? If I was to put a gun to my head I’d say no due to how helpful that is to town, but he’s the most null slot in the game to me.

Raven Branwen:
For Raven...I don’t know. They seemed to flip on a read after an engagement with Haysaka but I don’t see why they did and I can’t really say I think Raven came out favorable with it. I don’t think it was bad, but I can’t say I found it townie. (Wow Clover these reads are really helpful good job)

Hayasaka:
Hayasaka is who I think should trust/go asap. They’re not even the person I’m townreading the most that person is next but. I feel like Hayasaka gives us a ton of information on the Tipsy slot and to some extent Raven. I love things like and the self awareness and emotion feels real to me. If you disagree let me know

Dannflor:
Dann! The guy I was going to try and leave with since I thought Chef would go with Adorable. Right out of the game Dann seems to be trying to solve and just has a tone I took a liking to. His early game posting is better than his right now posting but that’s probably due to other things

To sum it up nicely I think Dann/Hayasaka should leave next or Hayasaka/Adorable because that flip blows the game open. Heck I would even like if they went before me and Chef so we could talk more about things but maybe that's just my selfish side. If Hayasaka is scum I would look at Raven/Something_Smart but we'll wait.

[Adorable]
[Dann Hayasaka]
[Not Known 15 Raven]
[Something Smart Tipsy]

I liked their reaction to their pushback on me. I flip reads like that all the time. In one game, I was lock sr a player, then they made a strongly town indicative comment, which caused me to completely flip my read on them. Anyway, I think you’re probably town from this.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 225, Tipsy wrote:
Tipsy

Chef

Dannflor

Clover Ebi

Adorable

Not Known 15

Raven Branwen

Something_Smart

Hayasaka
[/color]
Can you explain your reasoning for this list?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 233, Clover Ebi wrote:
I trust Chef

here you go!
Why did you change your mind on Hayasaka leaving next?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 234, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 233, Clover Ebi wrote:
I trust Chef

here you go!
Why did you change your mind on Hayasaka leaving next?
To sum it up nicely I think Dann/Hayasaka should leave next or Hayasaka/Adorable because that flip blows the game open
. Heck I would even like if they went before me and Chef so we could talk more about things but maybe that's just my selfish side. If Hayasaka is scum I would look at Raven/Something_Smart but we'll wait.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 237, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 235, Tipsy wrote:yea idk why ur trustin chef here actualy clover.
Because Chef is clearly town and expressed interest in falling in with Clover?
I completely understand Clover tr Chef but not why he wants to trust fall him before Hyasaka flips. @Clover do you no longer think a Hayaska flip would “blow the game wide open”? I’m confused by this.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 242, Tipsy wrote:hey raven... what if.. i trust falled u rn.

hahaha jk

...unless...?
I’d like to stay and play at bit more, plus I’m only super confident right now on Chef, Clover to a lesser extent. I’m liking what I’m seeing from you so far but we’ll see.

“Unless” what?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 245, Tipsy wrote:xD sorry the unless part is just a silly joke! a classic jape. like, a thing u say when u ask ur crush out, but then ur like "omg i was jking, my friends stole my phone, omg jk not serious. ...unless?"

soooo what if i trusted dann? what would u say to THAT?
I’m not confident on either of you. In this type of setup, I’m slower than normal giving out confident reads.

Why would you tf Dann? And @Dann, would you accept a tf from Tipsy rn?

Chef is obvious and I have meta on Clover and while I obviously didn’t agree with his take on me, I liked the reasoning behind that and his other reads.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 246, Chef wrote:Nice

I leave with Clover

~Hectic
Is it selfish of me to be sad that this game will be a lot less fun now? :(
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 248, Adorable wrote:
In post 228, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 223, Adorable wrote:
In post 222, Hayasaka wrote:Idk if I'd want to leave with Adorable myself =(
I think they read the bluff made by Chef so the entire interaction could have been faked from that exact moment.
This post looks like scum throwing shade and I recently had a scum player say something like this to me that is similar.
What was the context when you saw this happen recently?
A player said it looked like I town slipped and then a scum player said thinking it looked like I faked a town slip which was recently. On another of my completed games which was last year I gave a reads list and a scum player said it looked like I faked my reads. Whenever I see someone accusing a player faking something, it makes me think that player is scum throwing shade.
I think the “fake” thing is NIA but scum probably does this more than town. Sometimes it’s bad town who makes these kind of reads. But I can totally understand why you’d think a “fake townslip” read was scummy, because townslips are more often than not real.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 250, Tipsy wrote:oh my god raven gimie something to WORK WITH.
I’m slow to get into the game. I’m rarely obvtown read on D1. I think that will become more obvious as the game progresses.

But if you have anything specific you’d like to ask me, shoot.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 259, Tipsy wrote:
In post 256, Hayasaka wrote:Tbh I think it's best I flip town, because I think Tipsy gets out of the dance before I do.
And I don't particularly want that to happen. =)
what?
I don’t get it either, especially since it looks like Clover/Chef will be trustfalling together anyway.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 261, Tipsy wrote:
In post 260, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 250, Tipsy wrote:oh my god raven gimie something to WORK WITH.
I’m slow to get into the game. I’m rarely obvtown read on D1. I think that will become more obvious as the game progresses.

But if you have anything specific you’d like to ask me, shoot.
ive been askin u questions and u keep dodgin giving me any helpful analysis LOL

whats ur thoughts on hayasaksa trusting clover?
I don’t see the point, because he already tf’d Chef who already made it clear that Clover was his preferred tf.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 267, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't get how you guys started to tr me when I didn't feel like I did anything really townie yet but here we are :lol:
I was in a game with you where you made those same kind of readslist and your reasoning behind it sounded like it was coming from a townie mindset. Now, you obviously have no idea who I am (and if anyone here does, please don’t out me) but if you did, you’d totally understand why I’m tr you here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 272, Tipsy wrote:ok but... what does it tell u about hayasaka... raven pls.
I think his reaction to my pushback on him was townie and I see no reason to change my read on him.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 276, Tipsy wrote:
Tipsy

Chef

Clover Ebi

Dannflor

Adorable

Not Known 15

Something_Smart

Hayasaka

Raven Branwen
Oh nice, how did I suddenly plummet to the bottom?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 281, Tipsy wrote:
Hayasaka wrote:Dann is still town even though he is lurking, he should likely leave with Chef.

I'd pretend to break down the last part further but idk about the last 5 really...
Not tipsy I guess?

And Raven is the best looking. No idea on the other 3.
Raven best lookin why lawl
Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 272, Tipsy wrote:ok but... what does it tell u about hayasaka... raven pls.
I think his reaction to my pushback on him was townie and I see no reason to change my read on him.
jfc it's like trying to read a brick wall
I’m not great at explaining anything until later in the game. Btw, it’s interesting that adorable brought up that “fake” thing because I’ve frequently gotten accused of that in early game, another reason why I view that as NIA.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 287, Clover Ebi wrote:I guess my main question is am I the only one who thinks Hayasaka/Tipsy have opposite alignments
I don’t really know what to make of Tipsy. First he fake tfs me, then he places me at the bottom of his readslist.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 293, Tipsy wrote:i didnt fake trustfall u lol. i just asked what u would do if i did trust fal u
Apparently you didn’t like my answer. You never answered me in why you asked me about Dann? Did you also hate that answer? I’m guessing, yes.

I don’t have a confident read on either you or Dann and I’m really not sure what you’re trying to do here?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 293, Tipsy wrote:i didnt fake trustfall u lol. i just asked what u would do if i did trust fal u
And how honestly did you expect me to respond? “Omg, yes, let’s go!”? :lol:

When I’m still clearly trying to sort you.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 295, Tipsy wrote:im TRYING to for am READ on YOU. >:(
Is that why you put me at the bottom of your readslist in red? It does match my eyes (Raven’s that is - as RWBY fans will attest) but other than that what was the point of that?

Was that some sort of a reaction test?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 297, Tipsy wrote:no, but i hoped u might say "well it wouldnt make much sense, so i might be a bit paranoid? i might scumread you a bit for it" or something to that effect with actual substance. but instead you were like "lol idk. maybe later (:"
As in “maybe later”, if I were to form a confident tr on you. I’m currently null, because I’m not really seeing how any of this is helpful?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I’m kind of suspicious of NK15 trying to tf Chef after only his second post but then I wonder if that’s TWTBAW. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 301, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 295, Tipsy wrote:im TRYING to for am READ on YOU. >:(
Raven if you town read this post.
You should understand why never pretending to do this for me is why you can't town read tipsy.

B)

Inconsistencies on how you approach players, oh boi the towniest thing one can do
Oh yeah totally, that’s how I nailed scum in my last game but that was I think on D4 or 5. I tend to be pretty useless on D1 in most games but sometimes I get lucky.

I don’t tr him but I don’t see the scum motivation for it either. He is just really confusing to me. The one thing I do like is his tone but otherwise it’s weird.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 304, Chef wrote:
Welcome to the chef Truelove Matchmaking Service!

Are you trying to find true love? Have you had trouble finding that
special someone
?

Stop the heartache and loneliness! Just sign up for chef’s Truelove matchmaking service and our romance concierge service (tm) will tell you your perfect match!

Space is limited so sign up today!
Redacted postgame at player's request
Last edited by The Golden Worst on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Last edited by The Golden Worst on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Last edited by The Golden Worst on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 315, Chef wrote:
In post 311, Tipsy wrote:
In post 309, Chef wrote:WELCOME TIPSYcongratulatioms, you have made the right choice and are now on he path to finding your TRUE LOVE.

Just fill out this simple personality test and we will be able to match you to your perfect mate in no time!

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
2. Do you prefer staying in and watching tv or going out to parties on a Friday night?
3. Which adjective best describes your ideal match?
  1. hmm yes! i believe..
  2. i like to mix it up! i gues if i had to choose, staying in, but a party now and then is fun!!
  3. gay

Calculating.....*DING!*

I e have great news! We have just found your PERFECT MATCH! We are sure that you will find happiness together and have many wonderful years of trustful bliss. Please feel free at this time to make it official and trust your PERFECT TRUELOVE TRUSTMATCH (TM, R C)

Your ideal match is.........
Spoiler:
Something_Smart
!
How did you arrive at that conclusion? What are your methods for determining matches? Should I apply for lulz? Do you use algorithms like OkStupid? :lol:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 316, Tipsy wrote:oh no i dont like that :(
Something Tipsy? I’d ship it. :lol:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 320, Chef wrote:
In post 316, Tipsy wrote:oh no i dont like that :(
We here at TRULOVE MATCHMAKING appreciate tour business and realize you have a choice in you matchmaking services. Unfortunately due to the nature of our proprietary recipe, we can offer no refunds. We encourage you to trust our scientifically and peer reviewed matchmaking process as we have to date a 0% failure rate.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 324, Chef wrote:
In post 319, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 315, Chef wrote:
In post 311, Tipsy wrote:
In post 309, Chef wrote:WELCOME TIPSYcongratulatioms, you have made the right choice and are now on he path to finding your TRUE LOVE.

Just fill out this simple personality test and we will be able to match you to your perfect mate in no time!

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
2. Do you prefer staying in and watching tv or going out to parties on a Friday night?
3. Which adjective best describes your ideal match?
  1. hmm yes! i believe..
  2. i like to mix it up! i gues if i had to choose, staying in, but a party now and then is fun!!
  3. gay

Calculating.....*DING!*

I e have great news! We have just found your PERFECT MATCH! We are sure that you will find happiness together and have many wonderful years of trustful bliss. Please feel free at this time to make it official and trust your PERFECT TRUELOVE TRUSTMATCH (TM, R C)

Your ideal match is.........
Spoiler:
Something_Smart
!
How did you arrive at that conclusion? What are your methods for determining matches? Should I apply for lulz? Do you use algorithms like OkStupid? :lol:

Thank you for your inquiry we where at matchmaking Truelove.chef are proud to serve you in your community of potential matches through our proprietary matchmaking service.
We do not use algorithms and instead rely on the wisdom of a multi racial panel of grandmothers who carefully review and select matches for our clients.
Omg, this is comedy gold. Lmfao.

Hectic, if I promise not to accept anyone’s trustfall, could you delay your exit?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 326, Hayasaka wrote:Actually I want to play the match game.
This seems fun.

Sign me up Porkens.
Yeah, me too, I want to know who a multi racially diverse panel of grandmothers think I should date.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 327, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 323, Chef wrote:
In post 318, Clover Ebi wrote:Can my perfect match like me even with all my many failures?

CONGRAMTULATILN HAS N MAKING THE FIRST CHOICE TO A brighter fire pleae answer these questions to get you BPERDECT. AT H:

1. Do you prefer a match who is more submissive or dominant?
2. Describe your perfect match using only a three word metaphor.
3.. when ordering at a restaurant, are you more likely to order the same thing as your match or something different?
This is why I've never done a dating app
1) I am told I am a very submissive person or a pushover so I suppose dominant would do? I guess???
2) Ideas are wings
3) I would order the same thing so they don't feel bad about paying more or less. Or I'd just get the bill
I was in a game where someone mentioned wanting a (Nintendo) switch. I asked what that was and someone told me it was a BDSM term.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Oh, do me next! I hope to get more turtle questions.

Spoiler:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 335, Chef wrote:
In post 329, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 326, Hayasaka wrote:Actually I want to play the match game.
This seems fun.

Sign me up Porkens.
Yeah, me too, I want to know who a multi racially diverse panel of grandmothers think I should date.

CONGRATULYUABT K. MAKING THE FIRST RIGHT STEP TOWARD BLISSFUL TRUSTIMONY. !!!

Before we can find tour perfect Truelove trustmatch we need some additional information from you. Please fill out this personality survey

1. Which behavior are you more attracted to in a partner: getting up in the middle of the night and standing naked in front of the open Refrigerator, or logging out of the computer after they are done using it?
2. When planning a vacation with your partner, how would you feel if they said “I’ll just let you decide everything because What I’m most excited about is just having time with you”?
3. Describe your dream partner using only verbs ending in -ing
:lol: Of course, I get the naked question.

1. Based off of a Seinfield episode, I’m gonna go with answer B.
2. My dream guy. :P
3. Does it have to be just verbs? Does your panel of multiple racially diverse grandmas have something against adjectives or adverbs?

Understanding, caring, quipping, solving, loving, daring, self-improvementing, cracking me upping.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 362, Chef wrote:Cool, I agree. I think that level of logic is pretty hard to fake and bold to take as scum.

I'm shipping Puff and maybe Dannflor(?) I need to look at the reasons for everyone calling him town.

~Hectic
I agree that Dann seems pretty townie but the reason for my hesitation on that slot, is he totally fooled me in the last game I played with him. I think I will eventually get a strong gut read on him either way as the game progresses. I agree on Adorable though, that kind of conviction is pretty hard to fake as scum.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 367, The Golden Worst wrote:Image

Trust fall result
Clover Ebi and Hayasaka
has successfully completed a trust fall and exited the game.

They were both:
Vanilla Townie

The next day phase begins now! All previous trust fall offers have been voided. The new deadline for the next trust fall is:
(expired on 2020-07-20 22:42:35)

Still in the game:
Something_Smart, Tipsy, Adorable, Not Known 15, Raven Branwen, Dannflor, Chef
Who is seriously shocked by this? Not me. I told you all that pushback was townie and I have meta on Clover and his readslists but what convinced me was the thought progression behind those reads.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 372, Dannflor wrote:Tipsy why are you so low on S_S
In post 375, Dannflor wrote:What happened to your strong Raven read? Or was that purely to get a reaction
However, these posts are good. Dann is a player for me like SS. I rarely have a confident read on either on D1. Dann I will rely mostly on gut, where as SS’ alignment will become clearer as the game progresses.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 385, Chef wrote:
Dear customer,

Why do lovebirds fight?

Yes, even those who are destined to be together have conflict. In fact, the fierce passion that we feel for our one true match is easy to mistake for hostility! It’s natural that one be suspicious of those they deeply care for, as the. Aturar human instinct is to fear the loss of that which we hold most dearly. All such arguments come from the same place; fear of the unknown!

That’s why you rely on chefcorp to do the heavy lifting and find your perfect trustmatch! As an unbiased third party and proven match making system, we can accurately pair you with you one and only and assure you that you have nothing to fear! Nothing is unknown with us by your side!*

We here at chefcorp know that in this stressful time you have many doubts, but we encourage you to HAVE FAITH in each other. Trust in chefcorp, and trust in each other!

*offer not valid in Montana, may cause cancer in California, chefcorp terms of use are subject to change without warning or notification all rights reserved
I don’t think I want to trustfall with anyone obviously other then Chef, so long as Hectic is still in the game. :lol:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 386, Adorable wrote:After seeing this flip Chef is town. Raven has been one of those players on day 1 I have been slightly town reading. The interaction she had with Hayasaka questioning her looked like a townie who was trying to figure out Hayasaka's alignment. The meta town read she gave on Clover also looked townie. Players who give a meta town read on a player normally comes from town and this is the kind of thought process I agree with. A player who gives a meta scum read is when I don't always see this as townie and sometimes scum can also give a meta scum read on a player. Dannflor's posts also looks townie and looking at his join date he also looks like the kind of player who would be good playing as scum. This is my third game playing with SS and he is one of those players who is hard to read and I wasn't able to get a town read on him on my other games I played with him on the first couple of day phases and then afterwards he became a town read. Tipsy and NK15 are also hard to read.
I like this post and her 180 on Chef, it’s town indicative to reacess your reads as no info comes in.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 387, Dannflor wrote:
In post 386, Adorable wrote:Players who give a meta town read on a player normally comes from town
I'm just going to say that I have meta with Raven and they give meta reads regardless of alignment
Oh so you figured out who I am. How long did it take you and what gave it away?

While this is undoubtedly true, what would be my scum motvation in giving a Clover meta read, when he has given 0 indication to having a clue who my main is. I could have just said that his readslist reads townie and completely leave meta out of it. My point is that it was pretty damn obvious he was likely exiting early, so metareadung him here served no benefit to me if I were scum here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 388, Dannflor wrote:Raven, have you developed a read on Tipsy yet?
Not sure yet. Reaction tests tend to come from town more often than from scum but these were so freaking obvious. I did however like him pleading with me to work with him. It read like genuine town frustration.

I’m getting a bit frustrated with you because I haven’t yet had that gut ping pointing me to either direction. Why don’t you talk more about my meta? You usually do a detailed metacase on me. Why not here?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

@Dann, I guess I’m kind of shocked that you knew who I was and waited until Adorable made that read on me to comment on my meta because it’s D2 now and you typically would have had some kind of read on me by now and definitely done a detailed metacase on me by this point, so I think it’s a bit odd, that this is the first mention you make of having any kind of meta on me. I automatically assumed that the reason you hadn’t said anything up to this point was that you hadn’t yet figured out who I was. I also wondered why you didn’t add any thought of your own to Adorable’s read on me, rather than just say you considered it NAI for me. I just don’t understand why you had no opinion of my possible motivation in making that meta read. So. are you disagreeing with Adorable’s meta read on it or agreeing with it, because I honestly couldn’t tell? Do you have no opinion at all on that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Fair enough, it’s not so much what I expect, it’s more that you more often than do this: metacase me. But yes, I obviously don’t want my main publicly revealed. I just think when you make a post claiming making town meta reads is NAI for me, there is still a humongous difference between stating that as a general opinion and taking into account context. For example, I have said many times that AtE is in general NAI for me but if another player were to say in a game I’m in, something along the lines of “I think Raven showed real townie frustration in that post”, would the fact that AtE is in general NAI for me, render a statement like that untrue? No it wouldn’t, because game context should always trump meta. IOW, it is entirely possible for me to demonstrate real townie frustration and still have AtE be NAI for me in general.

So, while you obviously were just stating something that is true in general: making meta reads including town meta reads is in general NAI for me, it doesn’t mean that Adorable’s read is inaccurate. Why? Because she was taking into account context where as you weren’t, which is why I felt a bit frustrated that you didn’t offer an opinion yourself with regard to the context which Adorable made that read. IOW, based off what you know of my play in your opinion, do you think my giving Clover a town meta read truly is NAI in this context? If yes, then you should offer a possible scum as well as town motivation as for why I would do that, because just claiming that to be NAI for me, just unfairly I think dismisses her read without offering any context as to why you could see it being NAI in this particular context.

Sorry, I honestly don’t intend to pick on you here and while I am also aware that you are not one of those players - the bane of my mafia existence - who butcher, mischaracterize and inaccurately misconstrue my meta, which has actually happened to me in more than a few games - it has made me a bit salty with regards to meta reads on me that ignore context. While I don’t think it was necessarily your intention to ignore context, I handle meta reads in general a lot better when the person making them takes context into them. That’s the primary reason I play with alts and I’ve also found it makes me a lot nicer because I don’t have to then deal with bad meta reads on me that have made my games unfun. Again, I’m in no way suggesting you’re doing that, just to be clear.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 396, Not Known 15 wrote:Interesting progression.
I trust Chef

I do not trust Raven.
Awesome, I trust you the least in this playerlist. <3
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 398, Tipsy wrote:
In post 396, Not Known 15 wrote:Interesting progression.
I trust Chef

I do not trust Raven.
y not
I would love to know that as well.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 399, Dannflor wrote:Before I finish putting together my reads, Raven, I have question. Do you think I should be town reading you by now?

By extent, do you think most of the game should?
No, I don’t think I’ve actually obvtowned yet. I wouldn’t find a townlean on me suspicious however. I think that much is warranted at this point in the game but I have a pretty good idea when I’ve obvtowned, so I don’t think it’s happened yet. I could ask you the same question.

I do think that most of the game should be obvtown reading Chef and probably Adorable as well. I’m definitely not ready to leave the game yet but if I were to accept anyone’s tf, it would probably either be Chef or Adorable.

I don’t think Chef should accept NK15’s tf. I definitely wouldn’t. He keeps trustfalling Chef and gives Chef no reason whatsoever to trust him and then he just shades me without any explanation whatsoever.

I honestly don’t know what to tell you Dann, maybe if I see a scum flip, I can then figure out some associatives. Can you tell me why you’re not tr me yet? Let’s start with that.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 400, Adorable wrote:
In post 394, Dannflor wrote:Do you really expect me to heavily meta case you early in every game?

For the most part, I haven’t said anything about your slot because no one has asked me. I’ve been intentionally playing my cards somewhat close to my chest this game (which is why I find it odd I’ve garnered so many town reads based off me just asking questions? I’m guessing scum have me in their townish pile just becuase it’s easier than finding a reason to scum read me for now and that’s what everyone else is doing, but I digress). Additionally, I don’t want to just reveal your account without permission. Meta is based on credibility and I don’t have any credibility if I don’t reveal who you are. Regardless, I’ve been still in the process of sorting out my thoughts on you, which is why I didn’t put my read immediately when Adorable did. I just wanted to put out there that based on what I have experienced, you handing out meta town reads isn’t exactly the best element to read you off of.

I’ll make my next post a more transparent reads list and hopefully that can help you read me better!
Hayasaka and Tipsy were the only players I remember who put you on a town read. Your play looked townie but I still wasn't sure on you since looking at your join date you also looked like the kind of player who would be good playing as scum. Besides Chef, Raven was the player I put as a slight town read. Raven also said you looked townie and the way how I interpreted her read on you it looked like she wasn't ready to put you on a town read just yet and it looked like she was being cautious on you.
Yes because Dann is extremely good at scum and totally fooled me last time I played with him, so him looking townie doesn’t necessarily mean he actually is town. If he hadn’t fooled me last game, I’d probably have a way more confident read on him. Rn, the only player that I see actually acting scummy is of course NK15, so he’s my best guess for one of the scum.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 404, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 400, Adorable wrote:
In post 394, Dannflor wrote:Do you really expect me to heavily meta case you early in every game?

For the most part, I haven’t said anything about your slot because no one has asked me. I’ve been intentionally playing my cards somewhat close to my chest this game (which is why I find it odd I’ve garnered so many town reads based off me just asking questions? I’m guessing scum have me in their townish pile just becuase it’s easier than finding a reason to scum read me for now and that’s what everyone else is doing, but I digress). Additionally, I don’t want to just reveal your account without permission. Meta is based on credibility and I don’t have any credibility if I don’t reveal who you are. Regardless, I’ve been still in the process of sorting out my thoughts on you, which is why I didn’t put my read immediately when Adorable did. I just wanted to put out there that based on what I have experienced, you handing out meta town reads isn’t exactly the best element to read you off of.

I’ll make my next post a more transparent reads list and hopefully that can help you read me better!
Hayasaka and Tipsy were the only players I remember who put you on a town read. Your play looked townie but I still wasn't sure on you since looking at your join date you also looked like the kind of player who would be good playing as scum. Besides Chef, Raven was the player I put as a slight town read. Raven also said you looked townie and the way how I interpreted her read on you it looked like she wasn't ready to put you on a town read just yet and it looked like she was being cautious on you.
Yes because Dann is extremely good at scum and totally fooled me last time I played with him, so him looking townie doesn’t necessarily mean he actually is town. If he hadn’t fooled me last game, I’d probably have a way more confident read on him. Rn, the only player that I see actually acting scummy is of course NK15, so he’s my best guess for one of the scum.
This is a really salient point that Adorable just made. @Dann, you said that you think scum is giving you an easy tr. Considering the fact that one of the two players who tr you flipped town, are you claiming to be suspicious of Tipsy’s tr on you?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 408, Tipsy wrote:hmm

I trust Raven Branwen
In post 409, Tipsy wrote:sory if wrong but i think ravne always leaves the game at some point so i wont feel too bad if she just autoaccepts here as scum.
Wow, this is so reassuring. I don’t think so. :roll:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 410, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah, uh, don't accept THAT either.
Obviously not and I think my Tipsy townlean just evaporated.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 412, Tipsy wrote:'s fine if u dont accept it. still pro-town to have raven clear fmpov.
It isn’t pro-town for me to accept a tf from you, especially with that reasoning.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 413, The Golden Worst wrote:
TRUST COUNT 2.03

Not Known 15 trusts Chef.
Tipsy trusts Raven Branwen.

Still in the game:
Something_Smart, Tipsy, Adorable, Not Known 15, Raven Branwen, Dannflor, Chef

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-07-20 22:42:35)

Mod Notes:

- gonna prod Chef
- quack
Wow, this is actually legit, still no.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 415, Tipsy wrote:cmon raven they sond like theyre havin so much fun let's go join them!!!!!!!!
Not with you buddy. :lol:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 420, Dannflor wrote:I'm just stuck on NK15. Adorable too, to an extent. I've seen a lot of players call them towny, but aside from the one garbage towny take I'm not getting too much from that slot.
Don’t you think their 180 on Chef is town indicative?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 425, Tipsy wrote:i think her content on this page is fairly genuine, similar to u actually. im not 100% posi she's town, but i feel pretty alright aobut her and want to know if she's town or not. if she doesn't accept me, she's almost definitely town.

i dont really feel the need to engage with ur read? weve had a lot of the same thoughts this game which makes me feel p good about you, but on the other hand, that kind of read has burned me before. and we were wrong on hayasaka so now im all waaarryy.
your rad on me is what, that i was faking my interaction wit hraven? well i wasnt lol so i dk what else to say to that.
In post 426, Tipsy wrote:and like i said, i think raven definitely leavs the game at some point. so i may as well test her now.
If you’re actually town here, how is it a test, when based off of the VC, it appears to be a legit request?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 433, Tipsy wrote:
In post 429, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 412, Tipsy wrote:'s fine if u dont accept it. still pro-town to have raven clear fmpov.
It isn’t pro-town for me to accept a tf from you, especially with that reasoning.
i wasnt saying it would be pro-town for you to take the fall. im saying it's pro-town for me to do it bc now you're clear (:

What if I had accepted and you flipped scum? I’m not confident enough on you to have taken that chance, although I suppose you wanting to townfirm me is possibly town indicative.
So, who do you think is scum then?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 437, Tipsy wrote:raven, if i had to leave with some1, who would you want me to leave with?
You’ve been reading my posts haven’t you? I’ve already made it clear who my strongest trs are. Serious question, did you actually expect me to to accept your tf or not?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 443, Tipsy wrote:at this point my best guess at scum is Something_Smart. the other, im not so sure! i guess gun to my head i would say Dannflor, but that's really not a confidant read at all. in fact it's a bad read; i sort of have had town vibes from him but also just something about their content is makin me paranod so im basically flipping that read on its head.
How is NK15 town for you?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 447, Tipsy wrote:lol i wasnt asking who ur strongest TR is. im asking who u would want
ME
to leave with. that's not necessarily ur strongest TR.

and again, no, i did not expect u to accept the fall.
Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 443, Tipsy wrote:at this point my best guess at scum is Something_Smart. the other, im not so sure! i guess gun to my head i would say Dannflor, but that's really not a confidant read at all. in fact it's a bad read; i sort of have had town vibes from him but also just something about their content is makin me paranod so im basically flipping that read on its head.
How is NK15 town for you?
maybe naive of me but imo too scummy 2 be scum.
Well I initially thought that but his most recent post makes me think otherwise. He was way more engaged in that last game I played with him.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 448, Tipsy wrote:having town players leave is great. but also nice is having central slots that tell us a lot about the game state flip is nice. for example, let's say i leave with NK15... he's barely interacte dwith anyone. we don't learn a lot from that. but if i leave with say, Adorable, and she were to flip scum... there's a lot more to read into, no?
Well obviously yeah, I’d prefer whomever else is town here to tf with my most confident trs.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 449, Tipsy wrote:so i guess to restate my question, and understand im not askin this for the sake of readin u, im asking this bc i genuinely want ur opinion since ur conftown to me... who do you think is the most informative potential flip in the game?
Probably Dann.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 451, Tipsy wrote:is he this low impact as scum? i jus find it hard to believe scum would do sooooooooooooo liiiitttlee.
Read my other game on this account, then you’ll understand why I think he’s very likely scum here. Hold on, I’ll link it for you.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 457, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 451, Tipsy wrote:is he this low impact as scum? i jus find it hard to believe scum would do sooooooooooooo liiiitttlee.
Read my other game on this account, then you’ll understand why I think he’s very likely scum here. Hold on, I’ll link it for you.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=82695&user_select%5B%5D=30477

His play in that game is 180 degrees different than it is here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 474, Dannflor wrote:
In post 470, Adorable wrote:she did the same thing to Hayasaka on day 1 and shouldn't you have been leaning town on her after her interaction with Hayasaka when it looked like she was trying to figure out Hayasaka's alignment just like on what she did to you?
I didn't think it looked like she was genuinely trying to figure out Hayasaka's alignment is the short answer
How are you getting that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 473, Tipsy wrote:in fact, i think this is a good move!

I trust Chef

if u can find it in ur heart to trust me: me townflipping gets a decent number of townies to re-calibrate their reads. and also it clears raven (really doubt she's scum hanging around to run interference)
I thought you wanted an informational flip. What happened to that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Is it just me or is it looking to anyone else that Tipsy is extremely eager to exit this game?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 479, Raven Branwen wrote:Is it just me or is it looking to anyone else that Tipsy is extremely eager to exit this game?
Btw@Tipsy, how does you exiting the game clear me?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 481, Tipsy wrote:if u were scum u'd take my trustfall and exit the game.
i mean, if im scum, ur not clear. but im not scum sooooo.
No one has offered you any but you’ve tf’d me and Chef, which looks like you’re a lot more interested in exiting the game than trying to solve it. That’s why everyone is tr Chef. They have turned down at least 3 or more tf requests, that makes no sense if they’re scum. Hyasaka mainly did it to beat you to if and no one sr Clover, so I find your request suspicious. Why aren’t you instead pushing a couple of your stated tr to tf or on tr and one info read, which you keep pushing. I find this latest tf request inconsistent with the rest of your stated play here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 482, Tipsy wrote:and yea i am eaager to leave the game. lotta scumreads on me, so it's bette i leave early so ppl can re-evaluate.
Why do you think anyone would accept your tf request in that case?

And I really dislike you claim your exit clears me. It reads like a really weird attempt to pocket me, when you already called me confitown for turning you down.

Like please tf me, so it clears someone else. No.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I’m not tr this. It looks like you’re trying to avoid sr on you. Shouldn’t you be way more interested in figuring out who’s scum?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 487, Tipsy wrote:it literally does clear u tho?????????????????????????????
How?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 492, Tipsy wrote:i will take this one step at a time.

HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO: i am town, you are mafia
i trustfall you

what do YOU DO?
That already happened and I turned you down, remember? and I’m not tr you rn. Had Chef tf’d me, I probably would have accepted, maybe Adorable too but rn, no one else and I’m really glad I didn’t accept your tf because I’m currently very suspicious of your overeagerness to exit the game and you claiming it clears me is really weird.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

You already tf’d me and I said no and it’s still no, in case you change your mind again.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 500, Tipsy wrote:raven im not asking u to tf me. im trying to explain to u why ur clear, as u asked me to do.

do u understand what hypothetical scenarios are?
If I was scum here, what possible reason would I have not to accept?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 502, Tipsy wrote:so ur saying that IF you were scum, you WOULD accept my trust fall. correct?
It would be stupid not to.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 503, Tipsy wrote:THEREFORE, since you DIDN'T accept......

...you're clear.

right???
You’re arguing that you exiting the game clears me, which makes absolutely no sense was my point.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 505, Tipsy wrote:yes precisely. hence, ur clear.
So which is it then? If I’m already clear for rejecting your request than why are you positing that your exit clears me? Which one is it?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 473, Tipsy wrote:in fact, i think this is a good move!

I trust Chef

if u can find it in ur heart to trust me: me townflipping gets a decent number of townies to re-calibrate their reads. and
also it clears raven (really doubt she's scum hanging around to run interference)
In post 503, Tipsy wrote:
THEREFORE, since you DIDN'T accept......

...you're clear.

right???
In post 505, Tipsy wrote:
yes precisely. hence, ur clear.
How are you not seeing the obvious contradiction here?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 509, Tipsy wrote:
In post 507, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 505, Tipsy wrote:yes precisely. hence, ur clear.
So which is it then? If I’m already clear for rejecting your request than why are you positing that your exit clears me? Which one is it?
well bc technically u could be scum with me...
I’m not scum with you or anyone and I didn’t accept because I’m not tr you. I would have accepted a tf from Chef and probably Adorable. I didn’t want to take the chance of you possibly being scum here and having it on my head that I tf’d with scum.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

If I didn’t accept your tf because I’m not tr you, why wouldn’t you expect me be opposed to Chef or anyone else for that matter, tfing you?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 406, Dannflor wrote:
In post 405, Raven Branwen wrote:are you claiming to be suspicious of Tipsy’s tr on you?
Yes I scum read Tipsy

I didn't get to my wall reads post today so I'll just cut to the chase with that

Specifically I found Tipsy's interactions with you to be fake. It didn't look like Tipsy was actually trying to solve you, but look like they were trying to solve you.

Initially, I was thinking it went both ways and a Tipsy/Raven team was possible, with your guys' little spat being theatre to distance and give an excuse for not pairing. But... I think I'm town leaning you now? I wasn't town reading your early game or your interactions with Tipsy. But I've found your engagement with me on this page really earnest and it feels like you're actually curious about my alignment. So, I'm not sure I'm a big fan of that initial solve anymore.

My problem is I have the group of S_S/NK15/Adorable that's kinda just shades of null for me right now. I can sort of see reasons to town read S_S/Adorable, which might make it as simple as Tipsy/NK15 as mafia? But I fear that's too easy. I'm just not super confident on S_S or Adorable yet. I liked S_S's point about Adorable's hot take on the mafia team earlier in the thread being towny, but other than that I haven't gotten any strong vibes from either of them.

Also, I have a really bad track record reading S_S which is a little scary.
In post 407, Dannflor wrote:That was a little brain vomity which I apologize for

If you have any questions about my reads or clarification on stuff I'll answer them
Sorry, I read this and was planning to address it but then other posts. So what currently are your reads? Have they changed any since 406?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 520, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 518, Tipsy wrote:lol do u want me to? why dont u trust me first if ur gonna be so forward ^_~
hm why not
Not Known 15 trusts Tippy
Lol, you didn’t do this right. I’m not letting this happen.

I trust Tipsy

Let’s put an end to this buddy nonsence once and for all.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 514, Dannflor wrote:lol okay maybe they are not a team
If Tipsy flips scum I’m sorry guys but NK15 is still my strongest sr and if Tipsy does flip scum, I need to prove we’re not buddies here.

And I still sr NK15 more than Tipsy.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 460, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 459, Tipsy wrote:ty.

NK15, whenever u pop back in, is there any reason uve been so low effort in this game?
Yes, I am very bad at townreading and haven`t found any other townread than Porkens. I did not trust Raven because they had so much fluff. Right now I trust them more and don`t trust YOU at all. Mainly because of your townread of myself when my play has been...suboptimally and lurky and your trustfall on Raven.
In post 517, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 515, Tipsy wrote:chef, im begging you, release me from my suffering.
If you want to be released from your suffering so badly, why don`t you try to trust fall with me?
I’m not letting obvscum exit this game.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 518, Tipsy wrote:lol do u want me to? why dont u trust me first if ur gonna be so forward ^_~
In post 524, Tipsy wrote:and fwiw i wouldnt have accepted NK15's trust!
You sounded so desperate to get our of this game, I couldn’t really be sure but I’m extremely relieved to hear it. When you asked him to tf you, rather than the other way around, that looked possibly town indicative to me.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 526, Tipsy wrote:they spelled it wrong anyway so maybe they were tryna fake me out? anyway, my recent readslist stands. im struggling to read NK15 tbh. S_S i still think has been poor.

realltalk get chef to leave next if he's not gonna contribute to the game
I have no clue what Chef is thinking. :lol: Maybe he’s trying to promote his racially diverse grandma centric matchmaking service.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 528, Tipsy wrote:i was desperate to get out of this game! bc all the town needs to get out! or all but one anyway.
I’m presuming you mean Chef?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 531, Tipsy wrote:haha maybe. im just honestly paranoid that their plan is to linger around as scum in order to dictate trustfalls and get their partner out, and then use their conftown status to quickly escape as well!

so i think they should be in the next fall, just in case that is what's happening. cause it's not like theyre helpin town a whole bunch rn lol
Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 528, Tipsy wrote:i was desperate to get out of this game! bc all the town needs to get out! or all but one anyway.
I’m presuming you mean Chef?
i just mean from a mechanic standpoint. all the town needs to find a partner. technically, if our reads are perfect, the final remainers can be 1 town, 2 mafia. so 1 town can stay behind. but if we let one scum out, we need to have PERFECT reads from then on.
Okay, sorry I doubted you. Maybe we just had a communication problem but when I saw him tfing you after claiming not to trust you, when you sounded so desperate to get out of the game, I decided that I would just kill two birds with one stone, stop my strongest sr from exiting the game and quashing any speculation that we’re buddies and like you said earlier, I was going to be exiting the game sooner or later anyways.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 534, Tipsy wrote:it's ok, doubt is part of the game! and im sorry i got short with u earlier and have been pressuing u this entire game. i havent seen u as scum raven, but i think ur the sort of player that makes it extremely obvious when ur town. so that's why i was trying to force it out of u early on.
It depends on the game and how much I’m into it, that’s why I told Dann I didn’t think I had obvtowned yet.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 570, Not Known 15 wrote:These trust falls were a desperate attempt to win. Didn`t see any other road to get a trust fall after someone took my major scumread with them(Raven) and Dannflor remained the most suspicious of them all.
No offence but I was also your #1 sr in PM’s game where I was arguably the most obvtown player in that game. Even ABR who had also been deathtunnelling me could see that I was town. You were the only one in that entire game for whatever reason couldn’t see it.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 553, Dannflor wrote:Uh Raven's progression on NK15 is kinda weird too. She scum reads him the whole game but uses a lot of wishy washy, "I guess he's the only one acting scummy," "I'm kinda suspicious of him" type language. Then suddenly, in #522, Raven goes hard on making sure everyone knows NK15 is her top scum read. Of course, she was already out of the game so... WIFOM, but I think when considered with NK15's actions it makes more sense that they are partners. Also, I respect Raven as a player but their playstyle tends to be very straightforward/not very subtle in that they don't play mind games, so based off meta I'm more likely to consider that as just plain distancing.
The only way I would have hard distanced SS in this setup, would be if he had been playing identically to NK15. At the very most, I might have expressed some slight suspicion on him for not trying hard enough to solve.

@Everyone, My hardpushing NK15 was pretty much how I would have treated any slot who played super scummy like he did. I would have done the same had he been my buddy or had I been town. Had I hardpushed SS like that, it probably would have looked completely fake. @Dann, I don’t understand why you were tr him prior to his extremely townie looking response to my flip.

The way I played here is not necessarily scum indicative for me because I’ve also played that way as town, when I’m not really into a game or relatively clueless as to what’s going on. However, Dann isn’t wrong that I didn’t make my obvtown signature town tells and obviously I can’t say what they are but if you compare my last game on this account to this one, it’s extremely obvious that I was bleeding town in that.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 551, Dannflor wrote:I fucking knew Raven wasn't dropping her town tells but I got cold feet

I'm going to be very sad if the game ends like this and you're town NK15, for someone who talks about not being able to get reads easily that was a boneheaded move
I don’t do that every game I’m town ftr but yeah, I’m only capable of replicating my town game up to a point. I have no doubt you would have 100% townlocked me in the other game I have on this account, had you been in that playerlist.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 566, Adorable wrote:
In post 564, Chef wrote:Why would you do that without talking things through with everyone, Not Known?
The Chef matchmaking service is very displeased with you. For the rest of your days, all doors you open will creak, all chairs you sit on will be slightly uncomfortable, and all shoppers in front of you in queues will take minutes retrieving their change.
We made sure of it. Apologies to Something_Smart for any collateral damage.

~Hectic
I loved this post and it made me laugh.
+1
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 565, Chef wrote:Well played, Raven and Something_Smart of course. Treat your partners that unfortunately (trust) fell for you well.

~Hectic
In post 571, The Golden Worst wrote:

Trust fall result
Not Known 15 and Something_Smart
have successfully completed a trust fall and exited the game.

Not Known 15 was a:
Vanilla Townie

Something_Smart was a:
Mafia Goon

Congratulations to the scumteam of Raven Branwen and Something_Smart!!
In post 577, Chef wrote:gg wp scum you both fooled me
Thanks. Playing scum is usually hit or miss for me. If I’m not feeling it, I don’t fool anyone. Also, it helps to have a really good partner who is willing to work with you. Scum wins are usually a combination of both good play + really solid teamwork.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 579, Hayasaka wrote:NK15, people's reads flip regularly and you didn't even always win that 1v1.
I don't think you needed to do a desperation play in that spot, you had pretty ok odds of getting a trust full.
:o

Yeah from scum unless it actually had been Dann. What he should have done insteas was a readskist:

“I tr SS.
I tr Adorable.
I tr Chef
I don’t tr Dann”.

He would have gotten the exact same sentiments across that way. Still I think the two posts SS made right after my flip trust fall locked him, so the only way we weren’t winning at that point was if both Dann and NK15 exited the game before SS.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

This is absolutely adorable btw.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum