Micro 958: Achievement Unlocked Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1031 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1026, Legolass wrote:
In post 1020, Kanna wrote:No, what I’m saying is I think it’s town indicative to look through the achievement list, prepare posts, and post them right at daystart so you can get them. I’m a bit more lenient on excessive achievement hunting because I don’t like shitposting personally
That's a gooood point. Who should we bulldoze instead then?

Also, is it bad that I kind of scumread Isis but don't want to bullsleep her because she's fun?
You must not be Hectic after all
In post 1006, Porkens wrote:I was mostly focused on reading for scum rather than getting involved and I had already tried to get a couple that were suggested and felt that the ideas wouldn’t work
I feel like both Porkens and Tipsy are guilty of failures to pursue enough achievements, but for Tipsy's personality it is unbelievably aberrant while for Porkens it's only minorly so. In making this assessment I am factoring in I think I played with him in like the early 2010s and have no factual recall whatsoever and only have vague emotional memories that I am using to inform this assessment and this is extremely sketchy. I prefer Tipsy today I think.
I know it's weighty since someone posited that they probably aren't aligned and I guess that's true, I haven't given it thought.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1047 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1032, Legolass wrote:Wait...does that mean you're Hectic
I am either a newbie or Hectic pretending to be a newbie to bamboozle you but I might point out that alts are not allowed to join the newbie queue as a newbie and I have no completed newbie games HHMMMMMMMM.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1051 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Who is popsofctown?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1053 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Isis »

I looked her up and she does. Maybe she saw mine and liked it.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1057 (isolation #204) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Isis »

That's a weird way to describe it Porkens, shouldn't you need more than hot flashes to rebut the presumption that I'm town 67% of the time?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1064 (isolation #205) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Isis »

I still feel like Norwee is a little townier than null, but way behind GB by this point. Maybe behind Porkens??

Let's flatter Kannee by smothering her in a BoP exile for not voting mafia d1.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1068 (isolation #206) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Isis »

I think Pork is solving
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1075 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Isis »

Why'd you change your avi?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1081 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1078, Legolass wrote:VOTE: Porkens

explains why Isis's post is a good one for scum to make, but doesn't explain why it's more likely to come from scum than town.

"It does nothing to help town find scum" ignores Isis's other posts and is pretty bad reasoning, like he's honed in on one post that doesn't do that, and is using it for the basis of his vote and ignoring whether she does that in the rest of her ISO. Isis's reaction to it is pretty weird too.
I WANT TO BELIEVE IN HIM OK
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1085 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1081, Isis wrote:
In post 1078, Legolass wrote:VOTE: Porkens

explains why Isis's post is a good one for scum to make, but doesn't explain why it's more likely to come from scum than town.

"It does nothing to help town find scum" ignores Isis's other posts and is pretty bad reasoning, like he's honed in on one post that doesn't do that, and is using it for the basis of his vote and ignoring whether she does that in the rest of her ISO. Isis's reaction to it is pretty weird too.
I WANT TO BELIEVE IN HIM OK
but more seroiusly

either town or scum porkens obviously went and started rando isoing ppl to pick characterizable stuff

does scum!porkens pick me for stuff to poink?
in the gamestate i think Nidoran(male), Kannee, and Errbudy in the club gettin tipsy, are all softer targets for such exercises, and I was previously relatively sympathetic to wizpig and it's a bridge burning.
And then the analysis is not that bad. Yes I have a town iso but he didn't pull some of my townposting and make a gross forced post he pulled a post I could have made if I rolled cult leader or werewolf and tbh I think I'm
slightly
more likely to post with an anti-town alignment, gets hte posting quota knocked down for a few hours and makes more time for playing som advance wars by web without making more posts that expose my alignment. So like I do think I like the cut of hte jib
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1086 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Isis »

i hate sandbox games and really wanna policy exile norwee for playing a sandbox game that sandboxes who it is that sandboxes the sandbox omfg
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1088 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1087, NorwegianboyEE wrote:YEEEE BOYEE
VOTE: norwee
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1097 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Isis »

Causing a non Legolass exile is kind of effortless for her in this gamestate do if she needs to be opportunistic you need to posit a partner??
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1101 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Isis »

I feel like Legolass is a spirit kind and I do understand how she is reading the game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1102 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Isis »

You two are both my townreads and I need you to make up and start townreading eachother
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1103 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Isis »

Legolass tell Porkens you're sorry
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1114 (isolation #216) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1110, Kanna wrote:
In post 1097, Isis wrote:Causing a non Legolass exile is kind of effortless for her in this gamestate do if she needs to be opportunistic you need to posit a partner??
isis translator please? D:
Scum!Legolass can trivially secure the outcome "someone besides Legolas is exiled" by doing nothing. So for her opportunism to have more scum incentive than town incentive it has to protect a partner somehow.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1115 (isolation #217) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Isis »

Oh that's what Porkens said later
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1116 (isolation #218) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Isis »

I want to do the "count the interactions" thingy Ame did in a game once. But I don't know how you decide what counts as an interaction.

Kannee help meee
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1118 (isolation #219) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Isis »

wdym
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1136 (isolation #220) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Isis »

I used to townread Norwee and maybe like him less now, and I felt ambivalent about giving intent so I tried looking at who is on the wagon, and it's not my favorite people.
It seems like I need to compromise and I'd rather be voting alongside townreads if that's the case, so I will VOTE: Porkens. Sorry Porkens.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1143 (isolation #221) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Isis »

Porkens I think you got lolhammered any information you have should be hardclaimed not crumbed?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1146 (isolation #222) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Isis »

You're creeping me out I've seen plenty of "obvious" crumbs only understood during postgame
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1147 (isolation #223) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Isis »

I feel really sad
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1148 (isolation #224) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Isis »

Mafia is hard
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1154 (isolation #225) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Isis »

Oh I get it now
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1155 (isolation #226) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Isis »

Oh I get it now
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1168 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Isis »

I think it's Norwee/Tipsy, I feel pretty good about my GB townread.

I don't think there's much to discuss unless people want to play the next dayphase in advance, Norwee can't convince he me he didn't know better than that lolhammer.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1171 (isolation #228) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1169, Legolass wrote:Norwee/Tipsy seems very unlikely. They pushed each other a lot but the wagons didn't go through.

Seems more like a Norwee/Isis team to me. I agree that his hammer is basically a scumclaim though.
Ok but I know that's wrong because I got a PM that says I doesn't has teammates :/
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1175 (isolation #229) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Isis »

It's ok to put Norwee at e1 but putting Norwee at E0 without letting legolass discuss the game state is a scumclaim
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1191 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Isis »

Lol
Doctor tracker is a cell of newd3 on its own, adding a eLo IC (that can occasionally be doctored out of 5p eLo) is too hugge of a shift to also add half a jk. There's no way norwee is town. He's also acting more like his scumself this day phase.

Tipsy slow playing her bushammer shows she would have tolerated such a bad roleclaim in mafpt discussion. I wouldn't.
We can massclaim if you want to, I'm vt, I don't think matters, I don't think we can have anything else stronger than like, an odd night commuter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1192 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Norweeboy
Crying pngs pls
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1195 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Isis »

Norwee why the hell would you not use the JK investigatively and allow Legolass to die so that an unclear town gets cleared or scum gets outed?

It is comforting that in the extremely unlikely scenario you're town you deserve to lose.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1196 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Isis »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1199 (isolation #234) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Isis »

I'm giving your mouth a soapbath Hectic
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1200 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1197, Legolass wrote:I don't think this is comforting if you also are town?
It shouldn't be, no, and feeling this vindictive perpendicular to my wincon possibly also means I deserve to lose.

I think I'm tilted because I was townreading Norwee this game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1201 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Isis »

I am sad to break the streak of always townreading me :( But the streak of always townreading me when I'm scum can live on :kanna:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1207 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Isis »

Norwee thank you for lolcatting in the way that you know speaks to my soul
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1211 (isolation #238) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Isis »

I was townreading him a lot earlier this game but conftown said I should be townreading you instead.

I maybe need to reread? which I don't have time for but I'll maybe find the time
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1222 (isolation #239) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1220, GeorgeBailey wrote:Idk man. I've been town reading you all game and that was something that strongly pinged me about Isis. Kanna was definitely a "she had too good" reads kill. And ISIS pushing her the day before she died looks scummy.
uh, Mr. Bailey, asserting that Kanna was killed because her reads were too good then quoting one of her posts where she was townreading me is a very bold strategy. Very bold
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1225 (isolation #240) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Isis »

You've played more mafia with me than Kanna has, so why didn't I kill you?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1227 (isolation #241) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Isis »

norwee pls no partner wifom my heart can't handle it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1231 (isolation #242) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Isis »

I've never played with town!Kanna before (which serves as some amount of explanation of why correctly reading her this game was too challenging for me)
It's a monumental stretch to say that as scum I shot Kanna over GeorgeBailey because I inferred from her scumgames that she is so good at playing town that she is more likely to shift all the way from a townread to a correct scumread of me than GeorgeBailey or Tipsy are when neither of those players had a read on me, that I can remember.

Like all the puzzle pieces you're giving me are the pieces that should be pointing you at a TipsyBoy solve if you're town.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1233 (isolation #243) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Isis »

If you are town, the scumteam is Tipsy and NorwegianBoyEE
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1234 (isolation #244) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Isis »

Who would you have killed last night as scum, George?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1239 (isolation #245) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Isis »

Hectic I'm just disappointed in you in so many ways right now
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1241 (isolation #246) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Isis »

GB doesn't seem to remember that I was townreading him going into night phase and I don't think it's something he could manufacture as scum. I think it's just Norwee Tipsy.

GB for us to win this game I need you to stop listening to Hectic's calls for us to throw
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1243 (isolation #247) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1216, Tipsy wrote:uuuuuuuuhhhhhh idk georgebailey im getting a lot of paranoia from
Look at this vague suggestive way Tipsy is trying to pull you into the donkpool George

Why does that seem more authentic to you than the way I've been playing this dayphase
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1244 (isolation #248) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1242, Legolass wrote:I'm kind of glad I don't have to be the final decider for this game. Don't tunnel, guys. Reread and reevaluate stuff in the final 3.
You need to replace into one of my games for every swear you said this game.

You will then unlock the Egyptian achievement
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1248 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1247, Legolass wrote:
In post 1244, Isis wrote:
In post 1242, Legolass wrote:I'm kind of glad I don't have to be the final decider for this game. Don't tunnel, guys. Reread and reevaluate stuff in the final 3.
You need to replace into one of my games for every swear you said this game.

You will then unlock the Egyptian achievement
But I'm always in your games from the start. Will replacing out and replacing back in count?
You have to replace in for a flaked newbie VT, claim mafia with another player in a 1-scum remaining game, then rep out to give me an exciting uphill battle when I replace in thereafter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1250 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Isis »

You have to have to PM players in Nightless Vanilla vacation ideas until you are successful in causing a player to rep out and go on a vacation that's travel heavy enough that they can't keep up with the game. In the middle of a pandemic.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1251 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Isis »

I kno Tipsy town is easier to play in F3, it's rough for you though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1253 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1252, Tipsy wrote:
In post 1243, Isis wrote:
In post 1216, Tipsy wrote:uuuuuuuuhhhhhh idk georgebailey im getting a lot of paranoia from
Look at this vague suggestive way Tipsy is trying to pull you into the donkpool George

Why does that seem more authentic to you than the way I've been playing this dayphase
uh? what's the scum moviation behind me doubting georgebailey and not just pushing u and and norway as a team, like i have been all along? if im to be pushin geore, YOU'RE the one i need to be appealing to? why as scum would i wager my game on that?
idk it's hard tbh you're not that scummy it's just I figured out every other slot is town so you're scum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1256 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Isis »

ok that kind of makes sense

Is this game confirmed to be 7:2, maybe norwee is a serial killer
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1257 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Isis »

I think Tipsy is just playing mafia well and calculated townies would perceive a recalculation act positively. It's that many wine swaps. I think I like that explanation better than George fooling me here
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1258 (isolation #255) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Isis »

I looked it up btw it said it has to be 7:2
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1262 (isolation #256) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Isis »

When I was in like 4th grade my chess rating got so high I was invited to a regional invitational tournament
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1264 (isolation #257) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Freedom, unless it's a doubled pawn, then I go with Order
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1265 (isolation #258) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1260, Legolass wrote: Unless they're 4d chessing it and were hoping for someone to come up with this reasoning.
If I was scum and I told Norwee to make a bad roleclaim so that people would rule me out as a partner, I would choose an even more outlandish PR than even night JK. Probably full Watcher I think
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1266 (isolation #259) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

As far as the PT claiming discussion goes Tipsy said "we should massclaim" which contemplates other roles the way Norwee's fakeclaim does. GeorgeBailey hasn't done so and I don't think would quite cosign the even night JK fakeclaim.

I kind of still like the Tipsy Norwee ship.

It's worth remembering Tipsy's alignment isn't revealed right now because she doesn't want to be confirmed town, and that's so important to her she abandoned her original intent to join this game to meme achievements D1.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1271 (isolation #260) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1268, Tipsy wrote:i mean if he thought it was a scumclaim why would he claim it lol
I've asked a partner to claim scum before to put me in a better position, it's not implausible, Hectic knows me really well. It won me the game, too.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1275 (isolation #261) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Isis »

I ought to reread norwee's scum PT with George from fusion to figure out if they'd have a dynamic where he'd discuss the claim with George. Because I don't think George would like the JK claim. But I'm somewhat lazy/mobile
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1276 (isolation #262) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Isis »

I've never played with nahdia before but I agree tipsy is fun to play with, red or not
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1284 (isolation #263) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Isis »

Are you more scared nahdia will find you out, though, George?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1286 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Isis »

You're specifically alive this time for being an underachiever
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1291 (isolation #265) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Isis »

Could the scum among you two hardclaim
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1294 (isolation #266) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Isis »

I wish I was the kind of player who would immediately know whether Tipsy is scum based on them flipping scum in the game that ended like an hour ago but I am not that sort of player
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1296 (isolation #267) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Isis »

I think so? I don't know how you play town.

Could you project your scumgame onto me so I should know what I should be looking for
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1297 (isolation #268) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Isis »

i might reread
tomorrow
but that might be drunk wishful thinking

i would like to see gb post
like at least a hi post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1298 (isolation #269) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Isis »

wait i feel like maybe there is a conclusion i can draw from the finished game

in the finished game tipsy disrupted their meming to play to mafia wincon

that makes me want to double down on

not-achievement-hunting tipsy disrupted their meming to play to mafia wincon

es problema
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1301 (isolation #270) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Isis »

but if you are scum this game you are also the only hope you had of winning this game cause norwee is p bad at scum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1302 (isolation #271) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Isis »

its only a shift from signups to starting playing the game

i think as town you would have farmed achievements
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1303 (isolation #272) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Isis »

i THINK
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1306 (isolation #273) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Isis »

tipsy why can't i win any magic arena games drunk
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1307 (isolation #274) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Isis »

i don't know who the scum is i think there are reasons to think you are scum and reasons to think GB is scum and reasons to think you are town and reasons to think GB is town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1310 (isolation #275) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Isis »

i forgot how this game was over night phase and my feelings definitely moved towards the center

my mind definitely has a really consistent refrain of "you're 2/2 reading GB and he's not obvscum" though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1311 (isolation #276) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Isis »

wait were you the first norwee voter?

I thik I never sufficiently wrapped my braintubes aroundt his game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1312 (isolation #277) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Isis »

normally if I got to f3 without a strong opinion i would be wanting to sheep the dead IC but Hectic's top scumread was me D:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1314 (isolation #278) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Isis »

have you ever secret alted in one of my games besides as tipys?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1316 (isolation #279) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Isis »

i'm not poking george cause he's not here mostly
also i didnt finish a game with georg just now so less topical
i really do want to hear from both of you and figure it out
part of me wants you or george to vote so i can crossvote and turn my brain off
but that's not necessarily the way it will go
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1318 (isolation #280) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 593, Tipsy wrote:im really bad as scum lately. ive lost my edge. dont vote me xD
i guess i can interpret this as a sincere assessment since you didn't exactly knock the pants off of yGun
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1319 (isolation #281) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Isis »

if i incorrectly townread you in back to back games
i will tear cry
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1322 (isolation #282) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1321, Tipsy wrote:
In post 1319, Isis wrote:if i incorrectly townread you in back to back games
i will tear cry
well if i incorrectly townread you here then we'll be even so
i got a headache interpreting this as us both incorrectly townreading eachother in f3 lol
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1323 (isolation #283) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Isis »

I looked back at your iso
and you like kind of did nothing then bussed

that does seem like a sketchy strategy if your scum
maybe thats what hectic was talking about
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1324 (isolation #284) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Isis »

part of me wants to BoP george for knowing my alignment moreso than you
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1325 (isolation #285) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Isis »

gook
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1326 (isolation #286) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Isis »

i play weeb games you should 15% kill me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1328 (isolation #287) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Isis »

"Gook" is a word chanted by the penguins in the children's book "Mr. Popper's Penguins" so i like to spell "look" that way when I'm goofy

uh that might not be your favorite book ever i can't think everything through ok
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1330 (isolation #288) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Isis »

I've never heard the term "gook" outside of mr. popper's penguins, i'm unfamiliar with the slur. i'll remove it from my vocabulary
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1332 (isolation #289) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Isis »

looks like mr. popper's penguins was written in 1938 and the slur was popularized during the vietnam war so it's not a "learn your childhood was awful" moment
not worth using the word tho
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1333 (isolation #290) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Isis »

i like learning terms to avoid, just because i haven't heard of a slur doesn't mean it's not a "real" slur because they kind of cluster in regions or for specific groups; i live in the southeast so I'm more likely to learn the jim crow kinds
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1334 (isolation #291) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Isis »

my name is nahdia in the game.. for the next 24 hours. The game lets you freely change your name. Even though it has several multiplayer, trading, and interaction features, which makes the flexibility odd
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1335 (isolation #292) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Isis »

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeorge
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1337 (isolation #293) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Isis »

She is a boss character that you can also collect and use an ally. When she fights you as a boss, she fights in a way that is a really good spiritual match to the traditional story of scherezade. Every turn she says something, and each "story" puts a special mechanic or inhibition onto the board that makes it harder to match orbs and hurt her. She doesn't attack for that much damage, she fights using attrition.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1338 (isolation #294) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Isis »

geooooooooooorge
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1339 (isolation #295) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Isis »

Hectic said I was supposed to townread Tipsy the most right?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1341 (isolation #296) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Isis »

he hardclaimed Hectic by referring to a game we played together
and was specific enough about it it would have to be someone from that game
and no one else in that game was british and would be on british spellings
except Kanna
I guess it could be an amazing Kanna troll
there were many posts that felt very Hectic though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1344 (isolation #297) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Isis »

George you need to convince me you're not scum because i'm enrapture by all thousand and one of tipsy's stories right now
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1352 (isolation #298) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Isis »

1344 wasn't a shitpost. My feelings are volatile
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1353 (isolation #299) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1350, Tipsy wrote:i think lego's point though is that, from my prior posturing, i absolutely had could have justified entering d3 in much the same way you did in order to "appear towny" but i didnt. instead i actually thought things through and let the day run its course a bit.
Sometimes the mafia has this kind of undertone that expresses like, they know they're actually mafia, and that feels absent from you sometimes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1354 (isolation #300) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 620, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re right. He is literally incapable of being town as scum.
Townread on George.
Norwee cosigned my opinions in Gun and those opinions were wrong in Gun
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1355 (isolation #301) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 711, GeorgeBailey wrote:Tipsy is town null for me, and I don't think they're of any concern.
This post was so scummy I think it can outweigh the "if this is scum lolhammer" post on its own
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1356 (isolation #302) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 897, GeorgeBailey wrote:But like, if there's anything that mafia taught me, it's to sheep Luca, Isis, or Skitter.

VOTE: Kanna

Especially when they threaten you with the trust circle.

Also, if this flips scum then i'm pretty sure it's a scum white knighting for town cred. So that would confirm Porkens town.
This seemed like a pretty towny thought process
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1357 (isolation #303) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 940, GeorgeBailey wrote:But I'm not feeling Tipsy for Maf. Is Tipsy was maf, then Norwee has to be their partner. I dont think Maf has an incentive to unvote at E-1 preventing an accidental hammer.
:dead:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1358 (isolation #304) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1173, Tipsy wrote:i would like to vote norway.
In post 1174, GeorgeBailey wrote:Then vote Norwee. That quickhammer on Porkens when he knew he was getting voted out was incredibly survivalist.

He also never let Porkens claim.
Why didn't you vote here George?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1359 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1181, GeorgeBailey wrote:Did.... Did you just claim without being put to E-1?
Maybe this means I should give less weight to my thinking that Tipsy would like a JK claim more than GB
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1360 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1186, GeorgeBailey wrote:If you're a PR then that means Isis and Tipsy is the scum team.

Which is a team, I don't really see? I mean they have been casually townreading each other, and I don't think they've ever pushed each other???

But even-night feels like such a convenient modifier to tack on so you only have to provide 1 night action.

I honestly don't think I believe this. This is bringing me flashbacks of when someone claimed Novice PT cop on the second day lmao.
This seems kind of TMI, a scumteam composed of two people who are casually townreading eachother is like, 60% of scumteams
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1361 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Isis »

I read up to this dayphase a multi-iso of norwee, GB Tipsy

I don't think it's super obvious but it feels like the quantity of reasons Tipsy is unlikely to be scum should count more than the quality/intensity of certain posts from George that make me townread him. Norwee interacts with George like a partner a bit more than Tipsy.

The biggest thing I noted in my reread is that it seemed obvious that GB was cognizant this game that Hayasaka was an obvtown that was never getting exiled this game and it's rather plausible that Tipsy didn't know that. I think a Norwee/GB team shoots Hayasaka way more often than Norwee/Tipsy does

I'm leaning towards voting GB
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1362 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Isis »

GB tell me 1002 stories
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1365 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Isis »

GeorgeBailey you're leaning towards voting me right?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1373 (isolation #310) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Isis »

You're right you did vote there I misread
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1375 (isolation #311) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Isis »

the skull actually means I'm stressed because it could be exactly the scumteam you're positing and voting you could be a gamethrow
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1376 (isolation #312) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1374, Tipsy wrote:FUCK me i dont know. this is rly hard.
Is it actually hard or is GeorgeBailey reducing his intent to vote me making you want to set up Isis and Tipsy votes on GeorgeBailey. You seemed reasonably sure it was me and I don't see much that has changed
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1380 (isolation #313) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Isis »

counting this ongoing game Norwee has been scum and I have been town 4/4. It's pretty impressive
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1381 (isolation #314) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Isis »

if you throw that vote down I get to think less but also it's probably gamethrow :/
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1383 (isolation #315) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Isis »

The difference is you have a strong preference and understandable reasons why and I'm getting paranoid you're not voting because you're scum hammercamping

I'm more convince GB just doesn't know
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1392 (isolation #316) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Isis »

Tipsy nuuuuuu
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1393 (isolation #317) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Isis »

</3
How come you think we're both scum and I think you're both town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1394 (isolation #318) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Isis »

now that you don't actually seem to be hammercamping it makes me think it's GeorgeBailey and we're gonna lose and it feels bad
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1397 (isolation #319) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Isis »

Tipsy y thro
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1398 (isolation #320) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Isis »

you correctly pointed me to who I should be voting, only to vote me :(((
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1399 (isolation #321) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Isis »

SEE YOU CAN'T SCUMREAD MY SCUMGAME HECTIC
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1400 (isolation #322) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Isis »

i think throw is kind of toxic and i shouldn't say that

GB played good
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1402 (isolation #323) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Isis »

I am ANGRU
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1403 (isolation #324) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Isis »

GB YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO WIN SCUMGAMES
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1405 (isolation #325) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Isis »

ANGRU
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1409 (isolation #326) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Isis »

The only thing that makes me feel better is getting those W's instead of those L's!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1411 (isolation #327) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Isis »

you too you're my most recent new favorite mafia player
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1415 (isolation #328) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Isis »

I didn't think you would mind loosing at all nahdia you seem really carefree
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1420 (isolation #329) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Isis »

aw
I mean recency bias is a thing it makes sense to be paranoid sometimes
If you hadn't played well enough to change my preference I would have mishammered you instead.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1421 (isolation #330) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Isis »

Georgebailey was also the least active for the whole game among f3 so I don't know how helpful that is.

I mean there's a these that postcount for the whole game has slight correlation with towniness that theory is as old as dirt.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1425 (isolation #331) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Isis »

My biggest regret of my own actions which are the ones I have agency over as I never seek to blame others is Hectic why did you power farm chieves when you're one of the most clearable players on site
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1429 (isolation #332) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Isis »

I don't know whether I would have been able to TR legolass off play or not but given Hectic's traits I think it was strategically suboptimal.

It'd be suboptimal for me too -usually- if I survive early exiles I am nightkilled or endgame decider.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1431 (isolation #333) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Isis »

Is pocketing Hectic a good strat? for some reason I never do that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1434 (isolation #334) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Isis »

How could you and Tipsy have differing approaches on that and not have differing alignments
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1435 (isolation #335) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Isis »

Next time I'm modding a game that Hectic joins I'm adding 50 achievements.

They'll all have the identical unlock condition of "win the game as town or scum".
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1440 (isolation #336) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Isis »

Ok I don't ever pocket when I know he's Hectic
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1441 (isolation #337) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Isis »

I think it's not obvious that the optimal strategy differs from "kill the towniest player"

There's a colorable argument that a D2 gamestate with a larger number of obvtown players is just globally harder for scum to work within regardless of whether or not that sets up a later event that's worth a clear or so or whatever
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1443 (isolation #338) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Isis »

I would like to make 1442 except I don't gotta go do stuff
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1452 (isolation #339) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1450, Kanna wrote:
In post 827, Isis wrote:I love Kanna
Isis, could I use this as my signature? pretty please?
Of course you may
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1461 (isolation #340) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Isis »

This generation, huh. Is your point that you enjoyed modding the game because Porkens and I lost worsty?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1464 (isolation #341) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Isis »

Kanny is the tersest
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”