Micro 962: Geriatric Trio II (Town Victory)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: sou and Kama I'm rvsing datisi. Also I think it would be productive to play chess peppered in to some stuff and to randomize color I will use dice and then basically do my first move if I am white and if I'm black then I'll assume you just go e4 and respond with c5
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
1 I'm w and 2 I'm b

so white if it's not e4 then you can choose a different first move if you want and also this should be considered an open chellenge so anyone who wants to battle me chess can
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:15 am

Post by bugspray »

Michael that is a bold move but it relflects your management style PERFECTLY! You're the king of the office and love to be front and center.

tr reckoner for hating my really bad chess wallpost

sr datisi for taking the low hanging bugspray sr when we should be fe facto vt masons rn

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: sou and kanna whoops, forgot to do this as well
@mod does my post limit reset ever 24 hours? im not super familiar with geriatric but playing this hoping it will imrpove my ability to make posts that are more rich in content

i am sorry for wasting a precious move mr scott that SHOULD be used to play chess with you
i hope that we can be in lylo together and just play chess while everyone else loses their minds in the dead thread

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 33, clidd wrote: Agar / Bugspray -> They ignored post and voted regardless of the observations that SK (I'll use this acronym now) made.
I voted them BECAUSE of . Clumping two people together and making such a blanket read

also now a super tr for reconer because hes totally town

also kinda sr clidd because while its very tonally similar to the clidd~town i know im p sure this is a different one

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”