Micro 963—Kids With Lungs GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 30, Harrington Dashwood wrote:Some people in the class have yet to show their faces, and as an educator it always saddens me to see the bright minds of the future shirk their responsibilities.
Okay boomer
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 34, Harrington Dashwood wrote:@Not Mafia

Have you properly reviewed the thesis work before coming up with that opening? The sample pm's in the setup information clearly notes what roles we will be working with. The only possibilities stated as roles are the Vanilla Townie, Innocent Child, 1-Shot Vigilante, Mafia Goon and the Mafia Suicide Bomer. There is no jester to be found. But taking your witty traits into account, this may all have been an amusing repartee on your part.
Okay boomer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 36, Harrington Dashwood wrote:
In post 35, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 34, Harrington Dashwood wrote:@Not Mafia

Have you properly reviewed the thesis work before coming up with that opening? The sample pm's in the setup information clearly notes what roles we will be working with. The only possibilities stated as roles are the Vanilla Townie, Innocent Child, 1-Shot Vigilante, Mafia Goon and the Mafia Suicide Bomer. There is no jester to be found. But taking your witty traits into account, this may all have been an amusing repartee on your part.
Okay boomer
What an astounding surprise to see you repeat your previously stated phrase in such an confident manner. Thought i must admit my surprise was shared with inquisitiveness.

Though my identity remains secret, an old sense of rivalry gives me aspiration for slandering your name here and now ...But where is the elegance?, the suave?, the proclamation of an intelligentsia that has a profound urging to express hatred and distaste in the most refined manner?

What's more fascinating than jesterly claims and quips at the expense of the aged members of society is the ever furthering advance of science. Last December, at the Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, MIT researchers announced the compilation of the world’s largest database of images labeled according to scene type, with 7 million entries. By exploiting a machine-learning technique known as “deep learning” — which is a revival of the classic artificial-intelligence technique of neural networks — they used it to train the most successful scene-classifier yet, which was between 25 and 33 percent more accurate than its best predecessor.
Okay boomer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 8, Harrington Dashwood wrote:Greetings and salutations! I registered on this forum to be able to share my insight into this fascinating field of study. Always interested in new fascinating ways we can learn about the world revolving Mafia, I joined this specific game to study it more. I've gotten a new batch of students that i will work hard through their PhD studies but i should be able to find some time here once in a while to interact with my fellows and root out the mafia players.

Let us study hard to make this digital world a better place.
Okay boomer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Harrington Dashwood
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 51, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Yes Buldgy Wuldgy, I know your game exists, there's just nothing interesting going on.
Vote Harrington
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nah
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 94, Saudade wrote:
In post 91, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 64, Saudade wrote:yeh bro trust me
His name is literally not mafia
that makes you a magical bear by that logic
How do you know she isn't?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Harrington is legit scum though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 98, Saudade wrote:why
I accessed the information from a future version of myself via the morphogenetic field
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 103, Harrington Dashwood wrote:While i applaud Not-Mafia's attempt at creating a wagon in this dead gamestate, i find their confidence in my alignment being scum quite concerning and would like an improved and believable explanation of why this is the case or my vote shall sadly, be ever not in their favour.

VOTE: Not-Mafia
My name has an underscore, not a hyphen tyvm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 109, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am masons with NM
Can confirm

I am Mason Jester
Pooky is Mason Survivor
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m literally confirmed town guys
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Buzzkillington has entered the chat
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 138, Harrington Dashwood wrote:I think i speak for everyone when i explain that these tired memes are quite anti-town because their repetitive nature kills enthusiasm for the game and causes valuable time for serious discussion to be lost in favour of a cheap laugh at the expense of a player that has been put under pressure and should be talked with, not ridiculed.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #140 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please lynch Borrington, his posts exude scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We broke the boomer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

We’re lynching Harrington because he’s obvscum, he’s hiding behind a a thick to get away with lazy pushes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m not unjustly pushing him though, he’s scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ico please vote the boomer off the island
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay you caught me, I’m bussing him, can you help me before I chanhe my mind?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The only way to prove me wrong is to lynch Boomerton
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #167 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Boomerton is the only viable wagpn
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #171 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 168, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 167, Not_Mafia wrote:Boomerton is the only viable wagpn
Convince me that Dashwood is scum, don't play idiotic "Prove me wrong bruh" games with me.
What has Harrington actually done? Most of his posts are in-character waffle, his only content is a cop-out push on me, despite implying earlier that he knows my meta;
In post 34, Harrington Dashwood wrote:But taking your witty traits into account, this may all have been an amusing repartee on your part.
his ISO is all empty calories
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #173 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

We're 43 minutes from a no lynch, if you don't find him townie at least declare intent
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #175 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 172, Harrington Dashwood wrote: If Not_Mafia is town then why should i even try? Why should i even try?
"Scum caught for 'wrong' reasons" whinging
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #177 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Harrington please vote yourself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #178 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Jake don't waste the elimination please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #186 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You really seem to eager to absolve any responsibility of this lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #448 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hi i'm Harrington.
Damn Not_Mafia, you suck. Gave the perfect cover for scum!Pooky to just hide behind.
I wanted to pressure Ico from the beginning but i got distracted by that dumb ok boomer shit. I want to say well played to Pooky regardless though, that detective stuff was really cute and fun to read.
Hi Norweegaboo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #449 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wanted to post “ok boomer” after the suicide bomber blew up, I spent the whole game setting up that pun and never got to use it :(
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #453 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 452, Gamma Emerald wrote:Seriously fuck off with the TikToks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #456 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 454, Jake The Wolfie wrote:TikToks are for people who failed at getting a legitimate contract for a stage show, and instead seek validation for those who watch them. Who would want to give them the validation they don't deserve?
In post 455, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, not only is it legitimately foreign spyware, it also discriminates against unsightly (read: ugly) people, inspires stupid/awful behavior (have you seen the stuff about them role playing Holocaust victims? That shit’s fucked) and is just annoying in general
Okay boomers

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”